All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 04'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Outstanding Chapter Very Nice

There was so much revealed and laid out in this chapter of what we may have to look forward to in this book. My favorite line was —- You could feel the electricity and debauchery amping up. —- That best describes the whole thing. So now we are ready for this story to do just that and amp up the shocking fun Debauchery. Open the flood gates and let the fun dirty sex begin. And as always a fun shocking twist right at the end. So many hot nasty temptations to be set into play. And the emotions that may follow. Oh yes. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great chapter. And fun breeding talk as well. Looks like Peter is soon to have a hot sex three hole slut for his hard cock to control. And how lucky can Stephen be to have Kat totally in heat for his cum which we know she loved hot fresh cum. She will be his 3 hole slut with her asshole becoming his favorite. Maybe both those guy will went to share them with their movie friends. So now we need some of the whore to be ruined to complete the fun. I think Rita will want some movie star cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is hot seeing the coupling up of the foursome with other sexual partners for a while. Love how Kat was quickly all in and give it all up to the top movie star. She wants to please him. And Peter was like thank you John for letting me take Jess and make her my new hot fuck toy and Jess seems to want that. so many nasty things could happen to Kat and Jess. Oh yeah. And how will Juliet behave with Rita. Maybe Rita will learn to enjoy sucking Johns baby making batter for Juliets sweet tight cunt. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this chapter, one of the hottest in the entire novel; but I don’t understand John’s role in the film project. Are the Hollywood guys just paying him for easy access to Jess and Kat? They dazzle the foursome with their star power, but I can’t shake the feeling that they are pulling one over on the four.

This story is really good, far more than just a sexy, coked-up romp! Thanks again for devoting your energy, time, and creativity to writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES