Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 07

Story Info
Crystal's first appointment.
2.4k words
4.78
5.8k
6

Part 119 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I think this is a chapter a lot of us have been looking forward to! Crystal is finally coming into her own. Enjoy!

* * *

Saturday was a typical hot, muggy Houston summer day, but I was excited to embrace it. It had been a long week, and the girls and I had crashed early on Friday night. I peeled myself off Rita, whose naked ass was nestled against my crotch. I glimpsed that her asshole was still slightly red from a particularly intense anal session before bed. There was a trail of dried cum from her ass to between her thighs.

Kat yawned, stretched, and turned over, pulling the covers over her head. Jess wasn't in bed. She must have been as excited about the day as I was. I quickly found out she was.

Jess sat at the bar overlooking the kitchen. She had an iPad propped up in front of her.

"Hey, love," she greeted me. "Check this out."

I walked behind her to look over her shoulder. She was scanning footage of the Hooker House.

"Look who was playing with Bryce last night," Jess said, referring to the Houston pro football wide receiver.

"That looks like Nicole," I said.

"It is," Jess said. "Bryce didn't have an appointment. I think they're hooking up."

"Maybe it was just a last-minute thing," I said.

"Alix didn't put it on the schedule," Jess said. "And it was the third time this week he saw her."

"You think they're dating?" I asked.

"I think they're fucking," Jess said with a laugh. "Kat is going to be a little bit jealous. Not super jealous. But she likes Bryce. They click."

"Yeah, but Kat hasn't fucked him for months," I said.

"You think girls are suddenly rational?" Jess said playfully.

"Well, babe, I can tell you that you're right about one thing," I said.

"What's that?" Jess asked.

"They're definitely fucking," I said and pointed to the screen. Nicole was bent over the kitchen counter taking Bryce from behind while she snorted a line of cocaine.

Jess and I stared at the action for a couple minutes.

"They're pretty hot together," she said.

"Really hot," I said.

"You want to fuck Nicole again, don't you?" Jess asked. She never failed to show me how perceptive she was.

"Not really an option," I said. "It's not worth the consequences of pissing off Kat."

"You didn't answer my question," she said.

"Yeah, I'd totally fuck her," I admitted.

"You've been an awfully good boy lately," Jess observed. "You didn't even play at the ranch."

"The other girls were awfully busy," I said, mock defensively.

"I need to learn to step back from the action," Jess said. "I can't make the agency its best and most profitable if I get caught up in being just another whore."

"You'll never be just another whore, darling," I said, wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissing her neck.

I made coffee, and Jess and I steered the conversation to the central topic of the day.

"So who did you set up Crystal with for her first appointment?" I asked.

"I gave it a lot of thought," Jess said. "I really did. And I settled on." She paused for dramatic effect. "Your friend Jason."

"Seriously?" I said. Jason was one of my closest guy friends and a former co-worker. He'd hosted the party where I made Kat and Jess free-use sluts for the evening as their punishment for hiding Kat's affair with Tommy from me.

"He's perfect, don't you think?" she asked rhetorically. "Good looking, super polite, not rough. His dick is smaller than yours."

She looked at me with sparkling eyes and a smile.

"He might fall in love with her," I said and laughed.

"I picked him because I thought she might be smitten with him," she said. "And if she wants to come back for more? It's only going to be easier to make her a full-time whore."

"Crystal is primed for it," I said. "Do you think it'll be more or less than six months before you've ruined her?"

"Less," Jess said confidently. "Definitely less."

* * *

Crystal came to our house before her appointment with Jason at the Hooker House. Jess wanted to make a fuss about her first client. It was a good thing we had extra time, too. Crystal was understandably nervous, but she was excited. And she looked the part.

Jess had told her to wear shorts, heels, and a tube top. Crystal had bought new stiletto heels, short white shorts, and a red tube top that barely contained her tits. She wore matching red lipstick and heavy makeup.

"You look good, Crystal!" Jess enthused when she arrived.

"Thanks," she said. "I'm a little nervous."

"Do you want some coke?" Jess offered. "The first time I fucked for money, I did so much coke." She laughed.

"I would love some!" Crystal said happily, her eyes lighting up.

"You look really good," I said, sliding my hand around her waist. "Really hot."

"Do you think so?" she asked and popped her gum in her mouth.

"So hot," I said, letting my hand drop to her ass and cup it.

Jess led Crystal to the coke setup on the bar.

"Here you go," Jess said, hanging her a straw.

"Thanks," Crystal said, sweeping aside her thick, dirty blonde hair and bending over.

She had gotten very comfortable doing cocaine, and I wondered if she might have found her own source for blow.

"You guys get the best coke," she said, rubbing her nose.

Crystal strolled away from the bar and noticed the backyard.

"Wow, you have a tennis court?" she said. "That's so cool. I love tennis."

Kat and Rita were outside playing. It had become part of their daily routine.

"Let's do a little work on your makeup, sweetie," Jess said.

"Isn't it okay?" Crystal asked.

"It's a little bit heavy," Jess said. "Don't worry. It's a great first try. I just want to lighten it up a little bit. You don't know this, but I also work as a makeup artist." It was a bit of a fib. Jess hadn't taken a makeup gig in a couple years now.

"Oh, wow, yeah I'd love to see how you do it," Crystal said.

They disappeared in the back. Kat and Rita came inside.

"Getting the lamb ready for slaughter?" Kat asked with a laugh.

"She looks like she's kind of cute, at least from a distance," Rita said.

"She is cute," I said. "Jess is having fun."

"Don't lie, daddy," Kat said flirtatiously. "You're loving this."

"Sometimes it's fun to be naughty," I said.

"What's your real plan for her?" Rita asked.

"Well, first, to find out if she really wants to be an escort," I said. "Or see if she's just playing at it. If she really wants it? I see myself shaping her into someone like Gloria."

"You want to make her a bimbo," Kat said then quickly added, "No offense to Gloria."

"That's a fair way to put it," I said. "Are you okay with that?" I looked at Rita, since I knew what Kat would say.

"It kind of sounds like fun," Rita said. "Is she really that dumb and without direction?"

"I think so," I said.

"Then have fun with it, baby," Rita said. "I know you have appetites. We all know it. As long as it doesn't come between us, you know I'm okay if you do naughty things. I love you."

I kissed Rita and then Kat.

"Nothing will come between us," I assured them.

* * *

Jess drove Crystal to the Hooker House, and I tuned into her first appointment via video feed. It was funny to be spying on my friend Jason. Crystal waited patiently in the master bedroom for Jason to arrive. He was greeted by Jess and Alix, who both kissed him hello. He had become a regular and loyal customer, especially enjoying the company of Alix and Brittany.

"Do you want a drink?" Alix asked him.

He took a beer and sat on the couch to wait for Crystal.

"So, Jason, this is Crystal's first appointment," Jess said.

"I know!" Jason said. "I'm really excited! I appreciate you offering her to me."

Alix reappeared and joined them on the couch.

"If you're good to her," Alix said, licking his ear, "I will be extra naughty for you next time you fuck me."

Jason squirmed at Alix's tease. Jess got up and retrieved Crystal, who had fortified herself moments before with two more lines of cocaine. Jess whispered a few things to her before she entered the living room to present herself.

"You must be Jason," Crystal said with a huge smile. "I'm Crystal."

Jason stood up. "Wow, you are a knockout," he said.

"Aw, you're sweet," Crystal said.

My friend looked Crystal up and down with lecherous eyes. I couldn't blame him. She looked hot, and Jess's retouched makeup job gave her more of an innocent look than the streetwalker vibe she had shown up with.

"Why don't you two go get comfortable and have some fun," Alix said.

Jason and Crystal disappeared to the back of the house, holding hands. I kept my eye on the bedroom feed but stayed tuned to the living room, where Jess and Alix chatted.

"So Bryce came to see Nicole last night?" Jess said, raising her voice like it was a question but presenting it otherwise like a statement.

"I think they've been going out, too," Alix said.

"How is Nicole doing?" Jess asked.

"She's a rock star, boss," Alix said. "Steady at five-to-seven appointments a week. Stellar reviews. The guys love her."

"No issues?" Jess probed.

"None," Alix said. "Brittany and I really like her. We all get along great. She's cool. I think she's been through a lot. We've bonded pretty well, the three of us. I think she's turned a corner. She's happy."

"Interesting," Jess said. "That's really good to hear."

"Things are going great," Alix said. "I'm having a lot of fun, too. Thanks for trusting me with taking on a bigger role."

"You're absolutely worth your weight in gold, Alix," Jess said. "I'm really grateful for how you've stepped up."

"I love this," Alix said. "I've found my calling, I feel like."

"Well, just know you're appreciated," Jess told her. "And if you have any ideas for Infinity, I'm all ears."

"Let's talk about that sometime," Alix said. "I've been thinking about some things for the football parties when the season starts."

"I love it," Jess said. "Let's go to lunch next week."

"Sounds good, boss," I said.

My brain buzzed at the revelation that Nicole and Bryce might be dating. Johnny and Shelly's wedding was in a couple weeks, before the start of training camp. Would Nicole be his date? I wondered how Kat would react. It would stoke her jealousy, and Kat could be extremely fun when she was jealous.

I was brought out of my machinations when the action in the Hooker House bedroom between Jason and Crystal turned steamy. After some initial talking to get to know one another, Crystal stood up and pushed down her tube top. Her tits looked good, and Jason expressed his admiration by immediately covering them with his hands and squeezing.

Crystal sat down on the bed next to him and kissed him.

"I really like kissing," she said.

I was struck by how similar her behavior with my friend was to the first time we had hooked up. Crystal was really honest. Maybe she was too naive to put on a front. That was a delicious possibility.

The hour-long appointment wasn't earth-shattering or notable, really, except for the fact that Crystal seemed to have fun. She gave Jason the same enthusiastic blow job I had become accustomed to, and she was compliant about fucking him in whatever position he wanted. Forty-five minutes into their tryst, he came inside her, and they made small talk for a little while.

"I really liked seeing you," Crystal said. And it was just then that I realized she hadn't even taken off her wedding and engagement rings. I smiled and shook my head.

"I will definitely be seeing you again, Crystal," Jason said.

He got up to get dressed, and Crystal walked him to the door a short time later. When he was gone, Jess called her over to the couch.

"How was it, sweetie?" Jess asked kindly.

"Oh my gosh, I seriously loved it," Crystal gushed. "He was so nice. The sex was good."

"You know what else is good?" Jess said. "This."

She passed Crystal four, crisp one-hundred-dollar bills.

"Wow," she said, her eyes wide as saucers.

"Does that make it even more fun?" Jess asked.

"This is amazing," Crystal said. "Can I do it again?"

"You've passed your tryout, sweetie," Jess said. "Do you want to be one of my girls?"

"Are you serious?" Crystal said.

"I'm serious," Jess said. "I think you'd make a great addition to the Infinity agency."

"I would love to!" Crystal exclaimed.

This was going better than I had hoped. Jess and I had discussed different scenarios for how this might play out. The reality definitely eclipsed my expectations. As a result, Jess gave me the signal for the next step. She knew I was listening.

"Let's just do one more thing today," Jess said. "I'm going to take you back to the house. John has a surprise for you."

"That's so cool!" Crystal said.

* * *

"Do you like it?" I asked, glancing over at Crystal in the passenger seat of my Maserati.

"I love it," she said. "It's so cute, don't you think? It's literally perfect."

She pulled up the hem of her red tube top again. Her freshly pierced belly button was slightly red, but she couldn't help but lightly flick the diamond stud with her French-tipped nails.

"It makes your stomach look even better," I said.

"I have the perfect stomach now," she said and smiled.

"It really does look perfect," I said.

The white gold belly ring with diamond stud was a nice addition. I couldn't wait to hear how Crystal would explain it to her husband.

"I'm a real escort now," she said with pride.

"Jess said you did an amazing job," I said.

"She did?" Crystal said. "It was really fun. Like I really liked it."

"Good," I said. "It's only going to get more fun."

We rode in silence for a couple minutes. Crystal couldn't stop smiling.

"You are a real escort, babe," I said. "So why don't you suck my dick?"

"Right now?" Crystal said, her gum popping.

She didn't wait for me to answer. She just smiled, fished out my cock, and put it in her mouth. Her corruption was going to be delicious.