Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 08

Story Info
Johnny and Shelly get married.
3.7k words
4.89
5.4k
6

Part 120 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Wedding bells always make girls horny, don't they? We'll see what it does to our foursome here. The future is creeping closer for them. Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy!

* * *

With all the excitement in recent months for us over Rita moving in, Kat starting work again, and Jess's agency success -- including the progressive descent of Crystal into a true whore -- we had almost lost in the shuffle the fact that Johnny Burris and Shelly were getting married. The star Houston quarterback and his bride would tie the knot shortly before the start of training camp. Johnny had said he didn't want to compromise his offseason workouts. After leading Houston to the conference championship game last year, his sights were solely focused on the Super Bowl.

Jess was a bridesmaid. Melanie, Jess's best friend and sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. To my surprise, both the bride and groom had apparently taken pretty tame bachelor and bachelorette weekends. But given the spotlight that would surround the couple and the events, given Johnny's burgeoning fame, it probably made sense.

The main event would be a big one, with more than five hundred guests. Jess and I had pulled some strings on behalf of the happy couple. With Peter's help, we were able to get Stephen to lend his ranch for the occasion. It would afford the wedding a relative measure of privacy, which would be welcome and necessary.

Two buses carried the wedding party and guests to the ranch the day before the wedding. There would be a small rehearsal and an expanded dinner that night, a classic Texas barbecue. Mostly it was immediate and extended family, wedding party, and a few close friends. Kat, Rita, and I made the cut because of my role in securing the ranch.

Unlike the rest of the guests, who would stay at a nearby hotel, my three girlfriends and I were allowed to stay in the main house. It was going to be a fantastic weekend, but it had gotten off to a little bit of a rocky start.

"Don't tell me to calm down," Kat said. "I don't see why she needs to be here."

"Bryce is a groomsman," I said calmly. "Nicole is Bryce's date. It's been nine months. Let's take a deep breath and step back."

"I am not going to take a deep breath," she said with a scowl.

"Think about it this way," I said. "If she hadn't been bluffing, we could be dealing with a newborn right now instead of partying at a wedding."

Rita, sitting next to me, laughed.

"This is going to be wild, Kat," Rita said. "Embrace it."

"I am excited to go to the ranch again," Kat said, trying to be positive. "There are so many places for us to sneak off."

She said it sweetly, but I also picked up a hint of scheming behind it.

The bus dropped off the families, wedding party, and us at the ranch before letting the other guests get settled in at the hotel. Johnny and Shelly wanted to get the rehearsal out of the way so the good times could begin.

By the time Kat, Rita, and I were done settling into our room, the rehearsal had wrapped up. I wandered down to the entry hall and bumped into Shelly. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much for this venue, John," she said. "It's better than what I dreamed!"

I smiled at her. She had changed into a sleeveless white bodycon dress and looked exquisite.

"You deserve it," I said. "You're going to be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen."

Before she had a chance to respond, her mother and grandmother whisked her away to look at some essential detail. I admired her as she sashayed and smiled broadly. Her white dress made me think of the night I had spent teaching her about anal sex, cumming a river in her ass. And, even though she had mostly retired, she still did maybe an appointment or two a month as an escort. I liked knowing that about her at this blessed event. I liked knowing people's secrets.

My role as de facto host at the ranch apparently had gotten out, as a number of guests came to greet me and make small talk. I was eager to get a drink and relax. Just as things died down, as people milled about the grounds, I bumped into Nicole.

"Well, hi stranger," I said.

"I think I'm supposed to be thanking you for this grand venue?" Nicole said with a smile. It was as warm as ever. She looked good in a red-and-white floral summer dress. The neckline plunged into her generous cleavage, and her eyes danced.

"Obviously, yeah, this is all me," I said with a grin.

"It's kind of hard to believe I'm here," she said.

"Well, it seems like you've kind of settled into a good life for yourself," I said.

"I have," she agreed. "Although I can't remember a wedding where I've fucked the groom and most of the groomsmen."

We laughed.

"I'm glad you've got yourself a stable career," I said lightly.

"I wish we could hang out more," Nicole said. She was flirting.

"You have a boyfriend," I noted.

"That's such a fluid term," she said. "And you know what I do for work."

"As great as you look," I said, "you're not going to tempt me right now."

"Is that because I tempt you all the time?" She wouldn't let up.

Just then Rita arrived and rescued me. She took over the conversation with Nicole, whose story she knew but had had little interaction with.

"John, be a dear and get me my lipstick from our room, will you?" she asked.

She spoke with a mischievous gleam in her eye and smiled at me. It struck me that she was trying to tell me something. As I approached our guest room, I treaded lightly. Then I heard a rustle and dull thud. The door was partially open, and I heard a voice.

"It's gotta be a quickie," the male said. It was Bryce.

"You haven't had me in so long, you're not going to last anyway," Kat replied seductively.

"Bend over," Bryce said.

I couldn't see them from my vantage point, but I could hear -- the shimmy of Kat's dress, the zip of Bryce's fly, the spank he must have given one of her ass cheeks.

"There you are," Kat said. "Nice and hard for me. Oh, I missed your dick. It hits me so deep."

"Nicole would kill me if she knew I was doing this," Bryce said.

"I don't care about Nicole," Kat said. "I want my pussy to be the first thing she tastes on your dick tonight."

"You are really tight," Bryce grunted.

"I'm much more of a good girl now," Kat said. "I'm not the same girl I was. But I wouldn't mind this once in a while."

A loud thump two doors down sent a shiver of fear through me, then I got curious and investigated after I heard voices, which was enough to pull me away as Bryce and Kat blazed through their quickie.

"No, no," I heard Jess's unmistakable voice. "If you're going to get all three holes, we start with my mouth."

"The order doesn't matter," Johnny Burris said. "I really want to feel your pussy."

"You can have that next," Jess said. "And my ass is for your wedding morning."

"Fuck, you know how to drive me crazy, Jess," Johnny said.

"Just don't let your fiancée know I'll be standing next to her with your cum leaking out of me tomorrow," Jess said as she engulfed Johnny's cock and started slurping.

"Your mouth is absolutely amazing," Johnny said.

I grappled initially with surprise. But then I remembered the look in Rita's eyes when she asked me to get her lipstick. I walked quickly back to the entry hall. It felt like I had been gone for an hour, but Rita and Nicole were just wrapping up their chat when I arrived.

"Sorry, darling, I couldn't find your lipstick," I said to her.

"Oh, excuse us Nicole, I'm going to have to find it myself," Rita said.

She hooked her arm into mine and pushed me back in the direction I had come from.

"What's going on?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, I figured if I wanted to get you alone, I needed to make sure your other two girlfriends were occupied," Rita said flirtatiously.

"You set it all up?" I asked.

"Not just me," Rita said. "The three of us did."

Rita pulled me into the library, where we had played on our first visit to the ranch.

"Now, Mr. Cameron," Rita said, throwing a leg across the back of a couch and flipping up the back of her blue dress. "You're going to make me sit through this rehearsal dinner with an ass full of your cum, do you understand?"

I smiled involuntarily as Rita looked at me back over her shoulder. She watched my eyes move from her face to her ass, where a blue jeweled butt plug that matched her dress was secured between her cheeks.

"Come take this out and replace it with your dick," Rita said huskily. "I want to be your ass slut right now."

Rita, as always, was simply irresistible. As I unzipped my fly, she easily pulled out the butt plug and wiggled slightly to tempt me.

"Come on, baby," Rita said. "This is your ass. Show me how proud you are to own it."

I popped the head of my cock past her sphincter, and she sighed contentedly. My full length penetrated her in no time.

"God, I never dreamed you'd love anal this much," I said.

"I never dreamed I'd fall in love with you," Rita said. "Or that I'd ever want to have someone take such complete ownership of my body."

"Did you really set up Kat and Jess fucking the other guys?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "We talked about it. Kat really wanted to play with Bryce again. And I knew Jess fantastized about fucking Johnny this weekend. It's like when you fucked Kat before her wedding, remember?"

"How could I forget that?" I said.

"And you remember who set that little rendezvous up for you, don't you?" Rita said. She ground her ass back into me. She was relishing this.

"You did," I said.

"I'm a naughty girl, too, John," Rita said. "Oh, fuck yes, get your dick all the way inside me."

"What are you trying to tell me, baby?" I asked and spanked her ass.

"I like the slutty fun," Rita said, her breath getting shorter. "Don't think just because I'm singularly devoted to you that I'm not a bad girl."

My cock forced Rita's asshole to strain. She was so tight. I could sense her impending orgasm, so I tabled the conversation to focus on it. The angle against the back of the couch was perfect, allowing me to get especially deep in Rita's ass. The depth and intensity of my strokes made her pussy pour like a faucet.

"John, oh ... god!" Rita cried. "Fuck! You're! I'm!"

She had lost her capacity to speak as her orgasm took her with surprising speed and intensity. Her sudden upshot of pleasure had a similar effect on me. There was a mystery and intimacy about this fuck that was new. Rita had surprised me. She had set up Kat and Jess to fuck, ostensibly to have some time with me. But why? I buried my questions and curiosity when Rita exploded to the next level, squirting all over the couch.

"Baby!" she screamed "What are you doing to me?"

She squirted again. It had never occurred this easily or quickly before.

"Cumming inside you!" I answered her question and shot my spunk up her ass.

My knees quivered. My cock throbbed. We panted and groaned. It was a ridiculously hot fuck. I extracted my cock from Rita's ass and was pleased with what a creamy mess covered her puckered, pink little hole. She scrambled to turn around and kiss me fervently.

"Baby," she said between kisses. "Babe. Holy shit. That was the next level. That was so hot."

"I can't believe you squirted so fast," I said.

"I've never squirted so fast," she said. "I love what you do to me. You make me feel possessed."

We put ourselves back together.

"I wonder if it's safe for me to go take a shower in our room," I wondered aloud.

"I'm sure Bryce is done with Kat by now," Rita said. "They didn't have a lot of time. And Nicole would get suspicious."

"You really set that all up?" I asked.

"I did," Rita said. She took my hand in hers. "Like I said, I wanted some time with you."

"You didn't have to send Kat and Jess off to get fucked to have that time," I said.

"But it was more fun that way, wasn't it?" she said.

"I feel like you're up to something and playing coy," I said.

"I'm going to help Kat get over her jealousy of Nicole," Rita said.

"By having Kat fuck Nicole's boyfriend?" I said.

"Sort of," she said. "By showing her Nicole's not a threat."

"Did Jess put you up to this?" I asked.

"We've talked about it," Rita admitted.

"Nicole was doing just fine on the periphery," I said.

"I think Jess has big plans for her," Rita said. "And she can't achieve them if Kat can't get over the fact that she fucked you from time to time."

"I never took you for this much of a schemer," I said.

"I'm not," Rita said and smiled sweetly. "I just don't want any ill-will going around. And I want people to do things that give them pleasure and happiness."

"Are you really just that sweet?" I asked. "You're just wanting everyone to feel joy?"

"I don't have time for negativity," Rita said. "Besides, every girl gets horny at weddings. It's a rule."

She kissed me and took me by the hand. The mischievous look was back in her eye. We walked back to our room. The door was still slightly ajar, and I hesitated to open it. But Rita didn't. She barged right in.

"I thought you were never going to get here!" Kat said. She was laid out nude on the bed, stretching her arms high above her head.

"We got here as fast as we could," Rita said. "But I was feeling dirty. I made John fuck me in the ass, and, you'll never believe this, but he made me squirt in record time!"

"Well, I am full of the present you asked for, sweetie," Kat said.

"I want all of it," Rita said, looking at Kat with lust-drunk eyes. "Every last drop."

What happened next took me by surprise. I was stunned by how sexually charged my girlfriends were. Rita slipped out of her dress and slid onto the bed. Kat rose up to her knees and put her pussy over Rita's face.

"That's it," Kat said. "Eat all of Bryce's cum out of me, babe."

The traffic girl and weather girl were entwined in a sinfully seductive knot. Then Kat looked up and beckoned me with her finger, biting her lower lip.

"I want to taste Rita on your dick, daddy," she said. "Please let me suck it? Pretty please?"

My head was in a fog. I had anticipated a fun weekend, but nothing like this. The girls were in a sexual hyperdrive.

Kat squirmed as Rita ate her out, but she reached for my pants and undid the fly.

"I'm your dirty girl, daddy," Kat said softly. "I let Bryce play with your Kitty Kat and now I have to clean Rita's ass off your dick."

Kat attacked my cock with unrivaled enthusiasm. The unexpected wickedness of this scenario set aside any sensitivity that might have kept me from getting hard again after cumming so recently. She was sloppy and relentless in her oral assault. She had a fire in her eyes that was unusual, and her pupils weren't dilated. She wasn't high. She was simply drunk on lust. I began to thrust my hips to her mouth. Kat ground her hips onto Rita's mouth.

We were deeply lost in the passion of the moment when the door to the room flung open.

"Sorry I'm late to the party," Jess said brightly. She immediately walked to me and ran her hand down my chest. "I was a bad girl. I didn't let Johnny just have my mouth. I let him take my ass, too."

Jess moved around beside me and began to kiss me eagerly.

"I need you so badly," she said. Her lips were soft but urgent. I let a hand wander down her body, feeling the sticky mess leaking out of her ass.

"You're too busy being a whore lately," I said.

"Let's not talk about it now," Jess said. "Just cum in Kat's mouth and enjoy the weekend."

I kissed her again. There was something about making out while getting a blow job that always sent me to another level. I could feel Kat on the brink of orgasm from Rita's licking. Jess urgently stuck her tongue down my throat. I thrust into Kat's mouth and let go a second, small load of cum in less than thirty minutes. As soon as my limp cock pulled back, Jess was on Kat in an instant, kissing her and purring as they exchanged my cum on their tongues.

And then Kat brought down the house with a crescendoing orgasm. When Kat finally collapsed on the bed, and Rita extricated herself from between her legs, her face covered in a glossy sheen of Kat's arousal. Jess attacked Rita next, kissing and licking her, greedy for every drop.

"Thank you for setting this up," Jess told her.

"I figured all of us would be feeling dirty with the wedding so close," Rita said.

"Weddings make me so horny," Kat said.

"Jesus," I said. "This is one hell of a start to the weekend."

* * *

In the end, that opening tryst probably was the sexual highlight of Johnny and Shelly's wedding. The weekend went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful ceremony. The guests partied late into the night. Shelly was stunning. Johnny was happy. But the most interesting moment of the weekend came at the wedding reception Saturday night.

Jess and Bryce and the rest of the wedding party all sat at a long table with the bride and groom, which scattered the rest of us at assigned tables. Shelly was not without a sense of humor in this. She had put Nicole at the table with Kat, Rita, and me. Kat and Rita had been hitting their coke bullets hard all day, and I had teased both of them with bluetooth vibrators during the wedding ceremony. The idea was to have them primed for a delicious romp after the reception shut down.

We were in good spirits when we got to our assigned table, not far from Jess and the other bridesmaids. And then Kat saw she would be sitting next to Nicole, who was already seated and smiling as we approached.

"Hi guys!" Nicole said cheerfully. "Welcome to the fun table!"

"Hi Nicole!" Rita said sweetly, her TV abilities rising to the occasion.

"Hey," Kat said. She hesitated before setting down her clutch on the chair.

"No, no, give me a hug," Nicole said, standing up. She hugged Rita and Kat in turn. "That was such a beautiful ceremony, wasn't it?"

"Exquisite," I said.

"Perfect," Rita agreed.

Nicole stood still and looked Kat in the eyes with a charming smile.

"Come on, Kat," Nicole chided. "We can't be rivals like this forever. Maybe I haven't been explicit enough in my apologies. I'm really sorry for how I've behaved in the past, for the things I did to try to get between you and John. I like you. You're a good person. It's my fault we got off on the wrong foot."

Kat had narrowed her eyes, but she broke out into a slight smile.

"We did have some moments," Kat said. "There was a reason I was upset. I think it was justifiably so."

"The past is the past!" Nicole said, waving a hand breezily. "I thought you would have taken my offering of Bryce yesterday as a showing that I really am sorry and want to move past it."

"Offering?" Kat asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I know you fucked him," Nicole said, smiling pleasantly. "I don't mind sharing Brycey with you. He likes you. We all need to have a little side fun. Come on, can't you and I at least agree on that?"

"I suppose you're right," Kat said with a smile that started to melt her iciness.

"You're welcome to him any time," Nicole said. "And I won't lay a finger on John. I've realized there aren't very many girls I connect with in this world, so I don't want to burn bridges. Does that make sense?"

"Sure, let's let bygones be bygones," said Kat. "I was going to go have a bump. Do you want to join me?"

"Coke is like Champagne," Nicole said. "I never say no."

And, as Kat related it later, it was over four substantial bumps out of her coke bullet in the restroom trailer that had been set up for the wedding reception that she and Nicole buried the hatchet. I also found out that it was Rita who helped assuage Kat's fears about any potential influence Nicole might have on me. Rita was a huge proponent of calm. She hated drama -- not that she would needlessly avoid conflict. But she had seen something in Kat's ongoing resentment of Nicole, something negative and cancerous. She didn't want it to eat away Kat from the inside out.

12