All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 08'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun wedding and lots of intense wet and dirty sex. Every fuck event was so hotly detailed it was great. Grade A enjoyment by everyone using all the open holes. Dirty fun. 5 Sexy Stars

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
We All Need to Have a Little Side Fun

That title above was a great line from this chapter. That was a wild and sex filled wedding. Like each and every chapter now in this book there is so much happening that it is just outstanding. You have to either read each chapter a second time or read about 4 of 5 paragraphs and then reread them again. It is that good. And Rita OMG is she not coming into her own now. That was one of Ritas best weekends yet, She tells John that she can be a naughty bad girl as well. All the sex scenes were top shelf entertainment. Love that each one was outstanding in its own way. And the last tease in the last line that this would have enormous benefits down the road was a perfect exit to this chapter. So so hot. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder how John likes the taste of Johnny’s cock, mmmm.

I think Rita wants to fuck Bryce. She’s going to be the next drama. Rita and Kat getting pregnant and doing primo and H. John can clean their pussys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your erotic imagination knows no bounds! Incredibly delicious chapter, bonding the foursome even more tightly together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great weekend. Kat gets fucked by Nicole’s new Bo Kats old Bo. Gets a nice big juice filled load in her rarely his pussy. Rita eats her snatch and eats the football cum. And johns gets by Kat and he fills her mouth his seed. And Jess helps bring it to higher levels of sex. Nice weekend. And lots of different ways to receive cum. I think Kat wins the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story so far, but have a few nits to pick. I think that Kat's "renewal" was a bit rushed and didn't really ring true. Three days in LA drinking juiced kale and whatnot isn't really going to cure a burgeoning H habit, let alone the mental issues from her kidnapping. Plus, her (and Jess') smoking just seemed to disappear. Having some familiarity with the subject, one does not just stop a habit that fast. She had been smoking increasing amounts behind John's back for some time, which would have given her a significant nicotine monkey on her back. But, unless there are some undisclosed reveals coming soon, guess we can just chalk it up to "artistic license".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like Rita's attitude/policies of handling things but apparently Nicole was not only aware but she kept teasing John. I don't mind it one bit if Kat wants to be with Bryce once a while she nor anyone else should have a say in with John does with Nicole. Personally I wouldn't touch that with 10 feet pole but Kat's isn't in a position to continuously get mad over it, it's basically her own fault. I don't understand Shelly's humor in this, what does she get out of it?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

These stories are getting shorter and shorter

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking4 months agoAuthor

Hang with it -- they get longer and longer ... and finally really long. Current book is about 20K words per chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES