Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 15

Story Info
John slips up.
3.4k words
4.78
5.1k
6

Part 127 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: There's always going to be a few ups and downs here and there. I hope you see that how the characters handle it makes them stronger. Thanks for reading and sharing how you feel about the story.

* * *

On Monday morning, Kat was in a phenomenal mood as she got ready for work.

"Someone woke up happy," I said, as I handed her our usual morning coffee as she put on her makeup in the bathroom.

"Stephen invited all three of us to the ranch," Kat said, focusing intently on applying her mascara.

"Well, that sounds like fun!" Rita said.

"He said he'll send a limo for us," Kat said.

"That sounds like even more fun," Rita said. "We can make it a coke orgy for us on the ride down there!"

"Speaking of coke," I said and held up their morning booty bumps.

"Aren't you going to fuck us first, daddy?" Kat said.

Before Kat could even answer, my cock invaded her ass.

"Oh fuck! Daddy!" she cried.

I felt dominant that morning. Kat's asshole opened to me without resistance. I wondered how many hundreds of times I'd sodomized her by now. I wanted her to feel my ownership of her body again. As her ass adjusted to my size and the sudden intrusion, I reached around Kat's waist and found her clit. I rubbed my palm across the smooth, swollen mound before focusing two fingers on rubbing her hard nub.

"Is your cunt this wet for me?" I whispered gruffly in her ear. "Or are you thinking about Stephen?"

"Are you going to be mad at me?" Kat asked.

"No, because I already knew the answer," I said and pulled my cock out of her ass and walked away.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed.

"It's Rita's turn," I said and smiled at her, never breaking contact with her eyes. I could see the sexual frustration in her.

Rita was already bent over the vanity, waiting for my cock. I sunk it in her asshole, and she sighed with expected relief. Rita knew exactly what was going to happen. But I noticed how she looked at Kat when I went to her. It was a satisfied, conquering look. Rita arched her back up high while I fucked her asshole.

"You love me," Rita said.

She said the words without hesitation or question. It was a power play. I didn't notice it. Initially, I didn't think Kat did, either. But my attention was squarely focused on shooting my cum up Rita's ass. It was a typically powerful, satisfying orgasm. I cleaned off my cock after I put a butt plug in place to ensure Rita didn't leak a drop out during work that morning. And then Kat said it.

"Aren't you going to tell me about Nicole's birthday present?" she asked.

"Huh? I said, lamely, even though in the heat of the moment I didn't put a finger on what she was talking about.

"Nicole wants you for her birthday," Kat said. "You and Bryce. At the same time."

I fumbled. I stammered. I didn't have an answer ready -- at least, not one I was willing to say. I could have simply told the truth. I also didn't know how she knew about it. I had intended to tell her, but the time never seemed right.

"I get it," Kat said, her lips pursed. "You probably just figured you could fuck her and not tell me. The girl faked the pregnancy. You thought I'd just forget. I'm just a stupid, stupid girl."

"Kat, I," I said. And my mouth went dry.

"John, I don't care," she said. "You ..."

She was going to say something more. But she started crying. A tearful girlfriend wasn't something I handled well. And I had never seen Kat cry like this before. My heart crumbled.

"Baby," I said.

"No," she said. "Just fucking replace me with Nicole. That's what you want. You've always wanted Nicole."

"But I.. don't," I said. The hesitation didn't help.

"You just admitted it," Kat said. "What is it about Nicole? She used you. She used us. She used us, John."

I had no response. Kat pressed on.

"I know, I'm supposed to just be fine with her because she's at the agency," Kat said. "I guess she's doing great. But I don't give a fuck. You know why? Because I have one man who I've ever loved in my life, and she tried to steal him. Over and over. She. Tried. To. Steal. You. From. Me."

I looked at her and blinked. I was frozen.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Kat pressed. "Of course you don't. God forbid fucking delicate little Nicole has her feelings hurt!"

Kat broke down. She doubled over the vanity and started sobbing. Rita, who until now had watched in surprise but didn't move, scrambled to her and hugged her.

"I just want you to pick me!" Kat cried.

I stood still. Hadn't I picked her? I felt defensive. Of course I had picked her. But as I stood behind Kat and her heaving body, Rita stared at me expectantly. I was confused. What more did I need to do?

"Kitty Kat," I said. "You've always been my first choice. You are the first woman who showed me what honest love is."

Kat's puffy eyes softened, but they remained bloodshot.

"I love Jess," I continued. "I love Rita. But none of that was possible without you. Yeah, I've known Jess forever. But it was my love for you that showed me how I could love Jess. And, fuck me, you know I couldn't have met Rita, let alone ... let alone ... I can't even say it!"

"Have the weather girl be your dirty slut?" Rita offered with her golden smile and perfect timing.

"Yes," I said with a deep sigh. "Kat, yes, that, too. The weather girl is my dirty slut. But you are the one who started it all. You're the straw that stirs the drink."

Kat sniffled.

"Do you really believe that?" she asked. "Or are you just saying it?"

I regained my confidence and poise.

"I don't have to just say it," I said. "I have three girlfriends. It's easy to tell the truth."

Kat hugged me. Her body felt small against mine. Small and vulnerable. I wanted to ask what really bothered her. Instead, I simply held her.

"I love you, John," she said.

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said and kissed the top of her head.

"I ruined this morning," she lamented.

"No you didn't," I said.

"You didn't ruin it!" Rita chimed in. "Waking up at 3 a.m. ruined it!"

Kat laughed through her heaves and congestion.

"Are you good for work today?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kat said. "I'm the traffic girl. I'm always good."

* * *

I left home for the Hooker House while Rita was doing her second overview of the forecast that morning. Jess held my hand while we drove.

"Don't worry about Kat," Jess said. "She's been under a lot of stress."

"I know," I said without conviction.

"You were awfully eager to come with me," Jess said. "It's not about the interview, is it?"

Jess still struggled to find new girls. She was exacting in her standards.

"Maybe," I said. "Maybe not."

"Don't be coy," Jess said. "You're not good at it."

I didn't respond, and Jess let it drop. I just drove. We parked in the garage of the Hooker House and went inside. Alix sat in the living room with a strikingly pretty redhead. She got up, and revealed herself to be tall and lithe. Her tube top barely held fake breasts that fit her frame. Her bare midriff was flat and showed off the porcelain tone of her skin. The cutoff shorts she wore emphasized how long her legs were on a five-foot-seven frame and were molded to her surprisingly juicy ass. Her red hair was long and lustrous. My only nitpick was that she had overdone it on a nose job, which made her nose look like the tip of an acute triangle. Still, she was a smokeshow.

"Jess," Alix said, "this is Amanda."

"Nice to meet you," Amanda said, extending a manicured hand with long, delicate fingers.

Jess sat down with Alix and Amanda, and I peeled off to the kitchen. I saw Brittany, topless, smoking a bowl outside and had a mind to join her. Her tits were pointing proudly up. Her nipples were so erect, I could see them projecting outward. Then Nicole's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Well hi, stud," she said.

Her hair was smooth, like it had been freshly brushed. And she wore a white bodysuit. The neckline plunged between her breasts, while the suit itself was a thong that snapped closed underneath her pussy.

"You look good this morning," I said.

"Aw, thanks, John," she said, channeling her considerable charm. "I was going to have a little breakfast bump. Are you interested?"

"Sure," I said.

"It's in my room," she said.

Her eyes betrayed mischief, but I followed her.

"Grab a seat," Nicole said, gesturing at her bed.

She went to her night stand and pulled out a vial of coke. She sat down next to me and unscrewed the cap, which had a small spoon attached to it. Nicole quickly put two scoops under her nostrils and inhaled.

"Here you go, babe," she said and extended it to me.

I sniffed, and she gave me a second bump, which I happily accepted. She screwed the cap back on the vial and smiled at me. Her face had gotten very close to mine.

"It's been a long time since we were alone," Nicole said.

"Yeah," I said. My mouth became dry again.

"It's so weird that you're here this morning," she said. "I was thinking about you last night."

"You were?" I said, still trying to find my voice.

"Yeah," she said, her hand moving up my thigh. "I was riding Bryce, and I thought about how good it would feel if you had come up behind me and shoved that gorgeous dick in my ass."

She spoke slowly, emphasizing each word. When she finished the sentence, she slipped her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back. We shifted on the bed, my hands sliding along her rib cage and across her back, pulling her toward me.

"I've got an appointment in a couple hours," she said, voice dripping with seduction. "Do you want to warm me up for it?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"He's a regular," she said. "An older guy. He really likes if my pussy is full of cum." She paused and smiled. "It really is lucky that you came over this morning."

A look of concern must have come over my face.

"You know the last time," I said, but Nicole put a finger to my lips.

"I know," she said. "Do you know how sorry I am about that? There's no excuse. There's no defense. I was in such a bad place in my life. But you see how different I am now, don't you?"

"I do," I said. "You've come a long way."

"I shouldn't have tried to trap you like that," she said. "It wasn't fair."

"The thing is," I said, "Kat got pissed at me this morning because she found out about your birthday wish. She would be so mad with me just here in your room."

"Yeah, but," Nicole said, standing up in front of me. She unsnapped the bottom of her bodysuit. "What are you supposed to do about a girl who's this wet?"

She ran a finger delicately over her perfectly waxed cunt, the clit aroused and protruding. I could smell how turned on she was. She took her finger, coated in thick juice, and ran it over my lips.

"And you know how perfectly your dick fits in my cunt," she said.

Nicole didn't wait for a response. She pulled down my shorts and climbed on top of me, pushing me down on the bed.

"Tell me you don't want this as badly as I do," she said, "and I'll stop."

I didn't say anything. I just watched as she grabbed my cock by the base and guided it between her soft pussy lips.

"Oh, god," I finally gasped.

"It's so good, right?" Nicole said, moving her hips in a hypnotic rhythm.

"So good," I agreed.

She looked at me cockily, proud to have taken me inside her again.

"It was so hot, though," she said.

"What?" I asked, my hands massaging her tits.

"Thinking about you getting me pregnant," she sighed. "I was so frustrated. I did really want all that hot sperm sitting in my pussy."

"Oh, god," I said again.

"Look at how hard you are," she said, the deliberate pace of her fucking unrelenting. "You live the idea of breeding a dirty whore like me. That's so fucking hot. I bet you want Jess and all your girlfriends pregnant at the same time."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Maybe you can knock me up, too?" she said sweetly. "I can carry your secret baby. I'll be your naughty secret if you just give me that big load of sperm, John."

"You are so fucking hot," I growled, hands now firmly gripping her ass.

"Maybe I forgot to take my pill today," she said, riding me harder now. "Maybe you're going to shoot that load into a ripe, fertile womb."

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" I cried out, and my cock betrayed me. It shot a massive load of cum inside Nicole. It wouldn't stop twitching.

"Oh, yes!" Nicole said, throwing her head back. "Fuck yes! Give me that big fucking load!"

She rolled off me and gave me a kiss.

"That was really hot, stud," she said. "I didn't really forget my pill. Don't worry."

I sat there in stunned silence. A little post-orgasmic shame crept in, too. I needed to tell Kat about this. I couldn't keep it from her. My mind wandered. I was curious how she knew about Nicole's birthday request. Had she talked to Bryce about it? Had she seen him?

Nicole rebuttoned her bodysuit and stood up.

"Out, stud," she said. "I've got to get ready for my appointment. But he really will be happy that my pussy is creamed. He loves it."

"That was fun," I said weakly as I pulled up my shorts. My balls were sticky from Nicole's copious wetness.

"It was," she said with a smile. "Maybe we can do it again."

She gave me a soft kiss goodbye, and I returned to the main living area of the Hooker House. Brittany was still sunning herself at the pool, Alix now by her side. Jess continued her interview with Amanda. I pulled out my phone to text Kat.

"I'm really sorry about the birthday present thing," I wrote. "I love you. Can we talk after you're off work?"

I looked up and was greeted by the enthusiastic, dimpled smile of Crystal.

"Hi!" she said happily. "Were you and Nicole fucking?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Can I clean your dick off?" she asked sexily, then explained, "Alix says I need to do that."

"How could I say no?" I said.

Right there in the kitchen, Crystal got on her knees, pulled down my shorts, and began licking my cock. They were gentle, attentive licks. She pulled back my foreskin and cleaned the head, then worked her way down the shaft. And then she finally settled on my balls. She stood up and smiled.

"I'm getting naughtier," she said. "And I really like it."

Crystal had increasing confidence. The transformation had taken hold so quickly.

"I've had two clients fuck my ass this week," she said proudly. "And I really liked it."

"That's so sexy," I said.

"I'm taking today off work so I can do appointments," she said.

"Has your husband noticed your tattoo?" I asked.

"No," she said. "He's just been really mean to me. I honestly." She paused. "I don't know if I want to be with him anymore."

"Well, it certainly looks like you have a great job if you wanted to strike out on your own," I said.

"Do you really think so?" she asked.

"I think you're made for this, Crystal," I said.

"I really like it," she said. "I'm going to have a cigarette. Do you want to come with me?"

Jess's interview with Amanda continued, so I said, "Sure."

Crystal pulled a pack from her purse and lit up as soon as she stepped out on the patio.

"These are the best after sex," she said.

"Did you just have an appointment?" I asked, thinking she had just arrived.

"Yeah," she said, exhaling a plume of smoke confidently. "Jamie the football player. He comes in sometimes before practice."

"How was it?" I asked.

"So good," she said, taking another drag. "His dick is really thick. But I think the thing I like best is how much he cums. It makes such a mess. I love it."

"You know what would be sexy?" I said. "Going home and making your husband eat your pussy after Jamie cums inside you."

"My husband doesn't go down on me," Crystal said. She had ripped through the cigarette fast. "Besides, I have another appointment in an hour."

"You're a real whore now," I said with admiration.

"I like it," she said. "The money is fantastic."

She put a fresh piece of gum in her mouth and walked back inside. As casually as if she were getting a glass of water, she bent over the kitchen counter and snorted two lines of cocaine.

"I'm going to shower," she said. "I'll be here on Saturday. Do you want to have sex again? I would really like you to have you in my butt."

"Let's make it a date," I said.

Jess had wrapped up her interview with Amanda. She was happy when she came back into the kitchen.

"If you like her, John, I think we may have a keeper," she said. She stalked the cocaine and helped herself. "You need to tell Kat that you fucked Nicole. Like right away."

"I know," I said, putting my head down. "I already texted her to see if she wanted to go to lunch."

"You're being stupid," Jess said. "You know that Kat and Nicole have been texting."

"Really?" I said, shocked. "I didn't know that."

"Yeah, baby steps," she said. "Kat won't be that mad. You guys are fine."

Just then, Kat texted back.

"Let's meet for lunch," she said. "Pick us up at the studio."

"I'm going to meet Kat and Rita for lunch," I said. "Want to join?"

"Yeah, let's make it a family thing," she said. "Rita and I will take care of things, John. But, Jesus, will you stop letting your dick do stupid things?"

I felt guilty. I had fallen back into old habits without thinking. In the blink of an eye, I had dug myself a hole. And I'd been a hypocrite about it. I hadn't given Kat the transparency that I demanded. I needed to fall on my sword and own my mistakes.

But, as it turned out, lunch and me pouring my heart out to Kat was an anti-climax. Jess had tipped her off it was coming. Rita had already talked her down. It essentially was a "I'm not mad, only disappointed" conversation. I felt incredibly guilty.

On the way home, Kat took her unexpected reaction to another level. She sat in the front seat, while Rita and Jess chatted in the back, trading bumps out of a coke bullet. As we drove, Kat leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not going to be mad," she said. "I've done this to you more than you have to me. But you have to promise me, John, that this is the last time."

"It's the last time, I swear it," I said.

"You need to think of transparency and honesty first, just like you demand of me," she said firmly.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm so ashamed of being a hypocrite."

"It's water under the bridge, okay?" she said. "Now keep your eyes on the road. I'm going to give you a reminder of what you give up any time you do something behind my back."

Kat leaned across the center console and fished my cock out of my fly. Rita and Jess cheered her on from the back seat. Her mouth enveloped me, bringing me to full erection in mere moments. We didn't need to play stupid games with one another, I told myself. And, what I didn't know at the time, was that all of us would get schooled in silly games all on our own sooner than we anticipated.