All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 15'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm really getting tired of Kat's Nicole shit. Kat is a lying cheating whore. Remember the Tommy situation when Jess was covering for that bitch? Or how about when she was planning to pass off John's baby off as her ex-husband's? I want something bad to happen to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kat isn’t so upset about Nicole because she has her sights set on Stephan. She is smitten with him and probably looking for a relationship, judging by what she said and how she described him to Rita. Kat will use him to payback John. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kat and Rita go away with Stephan to be his groupie whores and have his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot sex and dripping cunts. Love to see Johns cum dripping from Nicoles tight fuck pocket. She played that well and has her moxie back. She will have Kat on her knees sucking her nasty cunt clean of Bryces cum and then suck Johns cum form her used ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can see it now. Kat will get her pay back on John being an asshole. She is going to fall onto Stephen’s huge cock becoming his Little Hot Kitten. She will be purring for his movie star loads daily and give it all to him. Sweet Revenge

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Mistakes Have Consequences

OMG! Bad day for John. That was an very exciting eventful chapter. First John fails to mention the birthday gift to Kat. Then after that drama and blow up he goes and fucks Nicole’s tight pussy and even worst decides he will enjoy her playing breeding fantasy and rewards her with his huge baby making load. His cock braining is so much in control of his poor choices. Then she gets up and leaves him limp and pants around his ankles, so to speak. That was funny. And then we find K and N have been texting a lot now days. So much for the secret of the breeding game. He is in so much in trouble. What a dummy. Even Jess knows he fucked up. And how will Rita respond now. And all of this with Stephen and his stardom coming to town. And his hard controlling cock as well. Looks like it could be easy pickings to me for the Hollywood stud. And based on what we know about Kat’s history Stephen may be about to one lucky Stud. He may get whatever he wants. So John guess what Mistakes Have Consequences and you may not like what they actually are. What a fun read. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

John is a dumbass. Has all the cake he can eat and wants more and not tell anyone. But wants none of his holes to be able to have secrets that he has not approved. Fuck him. Time for Kat and the others to do what they want and who they want to fuck them. Time for Kat to have prime man and prime cock so she spread her holes for. Go Kat. Juhn can think about what he give up will fucking loose lesser whores. Dumbass gets dumbass whores. Enjoy that John you controlling dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

John is a Dumbass. He has fucked up and should pay the price. He opened the door for his holes to do what they want and not need his approval. He said no secrets and then he has several. And with Nicole. Kat and the girls can go do who and want they need. Stephen, I believe is about to be a lucky famous stud that is going to see easy pickings. He can now take and make Kat a fun and willing playmate to his desires. Such a dumbass has made it way too easy. He can think about what he give up as he is left to fuck loose over used lower level whores. Rita is even too good for him now.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

The passion all of you show never ceases to amaze and invigorate me! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This guy is incredibly stupid. First his girlfriend breaks down rightly after that he fucks Nicole. He wasn't aware of the camera's Jess had installed for his amusement and doesn't even contemplate that Bryce 's proposal might be monitored. It's most certainly hypocritical, but Jess has to keep her mouth shut she is the worst of the worst and has absolutely zero authority to blame anyone regarding these matters. He made a mistake, actually several ones all regarding Nicole but they pale in comparison with Kat's and Jess's previous adventures. This guy can only think with his dick but he could be more subtle about it. He supposed to be this experienced bachelor but is completely unaware of how girls gossip or girl code. Honestly can't you write about a guy who is smarter??? I think he's the dumbest person in these story chains, certainly the main characters, and with his retirement and all his money makes it completely unrealistic. I don't mind Kat getting a bit of justice even though it was unintentional, he should be more shrewd and find a way to completely destroy Jess as payback, that would be truly excellent writing and the most worthy chapter in my opinion, because it's one hell of a task.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES