Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 24

Story Info
Visit with Nicole; John and Jess date night.
3.3k words
4.69
4.4k
6

Part 136 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Date night, part two. I hope you enjoy having the characters reconnect one-on-one. Let me know what you think!

* * *

Nicole, I thought, had ambushed me. I was at the Hooker House to pick up Jess after another prospect interview. While I hung out as she finished up, Nicole popped into the kitchen. Wearing a see-through bodysuit and thigh-high stockings.

"Oh, John! Perfect!" she said. "I need your help deciding something. Can you come to my room really quick?"

I stammered and lost my composure.

"Come on," she said, her voice as seductive as always. She couldn't help it. "Bryce's family is coming to town for the season opener. I want to figure out something sexy to wear for him underneath."

"Just, um," I stuttered, trying to regain my footing. "Yeah, just a second."

"Hurry up," she said. She turned on her bare heels and shimmied her ass as she walked away.

I texted Kat quickly.

"Hey, at HH," I wrote, "Nicole asking for outfit advice, but it seems like lingerie. Wanted to text you first to discuss before doing anything."

Three flashing buttons lit up immediately.

"It's okay, daddy," Kat responded. "She told me. Surprised she didn't tell you she cleared it with me first."

"Okay," I said. "Will let you know."

"Maybe take a couple pics," Kat replied with a winky face emoji.

I shrugged, still not quite understanding the dynamic that continued to develop between Kat and Nicole. I walked toward the bedrooms and knocked lightly on Nicole's door. She opened it with a smile. Her bodysuit was gone. Only the leggings remained.

"Did Kat tell you it was okay?" she asked with a teasing smile.

I nodded sheepishly and passed the threshold. Nicole's body always had a hypnotic effect on me. Her lips looked slightly swollen and almost always wet. Her neckline and shoulders were delicate, the olive skin leading to the impressive swell of her fake breasts, which were identical in color to the rest of her body. Her waist was very slender and her stomach perfectly flat, adorned with a belly ring. To her chagrin and my delight, Nicole's hips flushed out voluptuously and supported a beautifully curvy ass. She felt it made her look bottom-heavy, which is why she got breast implants -- to, in her mind, balance out her body. She was gorgeous.

"Okay, this isn't play time, stud," Nicole said. "I'm meeting Bryce's family. That's a big deal. He's nervous. I'm nervous. I want to put him at ease a little with something sexy underneath. You have good taste about this. So it's all business, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said seriously but with a grin on my face.

Nicole spoke with her hands on her hips. I loved the way her clit poked out of her smooth pubic mound. She waxed religiously.

"I'm not good at dressing conservatively," she confessed. "And Bryce likes when I do sexy things for him. So I need something that isn't visible but super slutty."

"Have you considered just wearing nothing underneath?" I said. "Your body is the sluttiest thing I can think of."

"Shut up," Nicole said and rolled her eyes. "He gets that all the time."

"Okay," I said, getting serious. "The bodysuit was nice. Really nice. What are the other options?"

"I've got one other," Nicole said. "Let me show you."

She retrieved two wispy pieces of lacy fabric from her dresser. The panties were crotchless. The bra had nipple cutouts.

"What do you think?" she asked, turning around to show off her ass.

"I love it," I said. "Honest opinion? I think the bodysuit. But lose the stockings. It's going to be way too hot for them."

"Thank you, John," Nicole said. "That's what I was thinking, too. I wanted to save this one for when you and Kat come over for my birthday party."

My jaw dropped, but Nicole shooed me out of her room.

"Get," she said. "I've got an appointment soon."

* * *

"Fuck, I've had blue balls all day," I said to Jess as she tapped out a line of cocaine on the Maserati's dashboard. She snorted it quickly and wiped up the remnants to rub on her gums.

"Good," she said. "Because I want a big load of cum."

I already had pulled out my cock, which was deliciously hard. Jess sucked me in greedily. There was need behind her immediate and relentless pace.

"Jesus, babe," I said, brushing her hair aside as I drove.

"I need that fucking cum," she said, briefly pulling off. "I don't need to eat anything but your cum."

For our date night, I went nostalgic with Jess. When we had first met, while she was still an undergrad, and I wanted to woo her, I would take her to a nice hotel for sex and room service. So I booked a suite at the St. Regis and packed an overnight bag that probably was smaller than the baggie of cocaine we had.

"Slow down, baby," I said. "I don't want to get off before we get to our room."

Jess ignored me. She only sucked me faster.

"Fuck! Jess! I'm going to cum!" I cried.

She only grunted and happily accepted the massive sperm deposit I made in her mouth. She moaned in delight as her throat gulped it down.

"I told you," Jess said, wiping her lips, "I needed that cum."

"You are such a naughty girl," I said, letting a hand glide up her thigh.

"Plus, I didn't want you cumming too fast when we started fucking," she said. "I want you pounding me all night."

"I haven't seen you this horny in ages," I said.

"I haven't gotten fucked in three days," she said. "The agency has been so busy."

"You know, there was a time when, if you said that, it would mean that you were doing nothing but fucking for money," I said.

"I'm in management now," Jess said jokingly and with a laugh. She had transitioned to maybe one or two appointments per week at most. She only saw very trusted and lucrative regulars.

We pulled up to the St. Regis and headed straight for our room. The concierge had checked us in and simply passed us the key. There were two bottles of Champagne on ice waiting for us. I popped one while Jess turned over the entire baggie of cocaine onto the glass coffee table.

"Not fucking around, huh?" I observed.

"I miss this," she said, immediately getting to work chopping the powder and cutting lines. "You and me and a ton of blow with nothing to do but fuck and suck."

She took a break to pull off her summer dress, leaving herself completely nude. I looked at her hungrily, focusing especially on her pussy, which was as smooth as I'd ever seen it. Jess spotted me staring.

"I went to Nicole's waxing place," she said. "Do you like it?"

"It looks like the only thing I want to eat," I said.

Jess kneeled down before the coffee table again, this time fingering a silver straw. With her usual, incomparable enthusiasm, she snorted two lines and nearly jumped up off the floor.

"Come on, babe," she said, nearly running over to me. "God, this is so pure. I want to feel your cock get that coke hardness and just fucking pound me."

I pulled Jess in for a kiss and felt a jolt when I tasted the bitter cocaine in her mouth. She looked at me with a different level of lust in her eyes. She grabbed my cock, still sticky from her saliva from the blowjob while driving.

"Do some lines, baby," she said. "Fuck me like I'm still that dirty little sorority slut just begging for your dick."

I snorted two lines and reached behind Jess to pull her to me by her firm, rounded ass cheeks. I let my tongue drag across her cunt, savoring the slick wetness that protruded from inside and adoring the incredible smoothness after her wax.

In a moment, I had stood up and backed her onto the bed, her legs nearly hanging off the edge. My cock was achingly hard, turbocharged by the coke, and plowed mercilessly into Jess's pussy.

"Yes!" she cried out. "I love when the monster inside you comes out to play."

She grabbed her feet with her hands, pulling her legs wider and nearly behind her head. Her pussy was so open for me, it almost felt like I drove past her cervix with each stroke. She was delirious with pleasure, and her first orgasm seized her within minutes.

"I can't believe you haven't been fucked in three days," I panted, the vigorous pace making my breath ragged. Still, dirty talk was an imperative.

"Not by a man, at least," she said with a grin. "Rita was so delicious last night."

"By a man, huh?" I said. "I haven't fucked you in four days."

"Oops," Jess giggled. "I forgot. Johnny may have stopped by the house a few days ago."

"Oh, really?" I said, slowly my pace slightly to let her tell me the story.

"Bryce likes to drop in for lunch time quickies with Nicole if they have extra time," Jess said casually. "Johnny tagged along. I couldn't make him watch."

"You're so dirty," I said. "I'm guessing Shelly doesn't know."

"She knows Johnny and I play sometimes," Jess said. "But he doesn't always tell her if Bryce is coming to blow off some steam with Nicole, and Johnny tags along."

"I love what a slut you are," I said. "And have always come back to me. For years and years."

"You're the only man I've ever loved," Jess said. "You're the only man who's ever loved me for who I am."

"I always will," I said and focused on driving in and out of her.

My strokes were long and became leisurely. Jess was so wet, her juices became creamy. I pulled back to the point where my cock almost completely came out of her and then drove purposefully back into her. Jess moaned with increasing depth. I moved a hand to her breasts, cupping the small handfuls and pinching her nipples firmly. She started to finger her clit and move her head back and forth as the pleasure built inside her. I switched the angle of my cock, driving down to rub her clit with as much of the length as possible and pounding against her cervix.

"Baby! God! I'm gonna! I'm gonna!" Jess cried. Then she cried out "cum" with the hysteria of a heavy metal singer.

Her body shook, her legs quaking and wrapping around my back to pull me into her deeper.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum again!" she screeched almost plaintively.

I didn't relent, and Jess came a second time. Then a third. She looked at me with determined lust in her eyes, a few strands of her bright blonde hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. Her neck was flushed, and her nipples protruded proudly.

"Okay, stop! Stop! I'm too sensitive," she begged.

Jess pushed me off her and manically slid off the bed onto her knees. She took my cock, nearly dripping with her juices, down her throat in one motion. Then she pulled off.

"I taste so good," she said and grinned.

And she resumed sucking me. It was the kind of blowjob that wasn't designed to make me cum. It was designed to send a message. She wanted to show she was submissive to me. She took me down her throat until she gagged over and over, not stopping until her eyes were streaming with tears. She pulled my iron-hard member out and slapped it across her face. If she sensed I was building up too much excitement, she would stop. For thirty minutes, Jess put on a clinic, alternating between pornstar-quality head and edging me to build up the cum in my balls. And then she simply stopped.

"I need some coke," she said, her breath heavy.

Instead of standing up, however, Jess crawled over to the coffee table. I followed, admiring the deep cleavage of her ass as she moved slowly across the floor. Her pussy had leaked copiously, soaking her inner thighs. She rose up when she reached the glass table and smiled at me. I kneeled next to her as she hoovered up four lines effortlessly. I cupped one of her ass cheeks and let a finger wander to her asshole, digging into it slightly. She closed her eyes and let the cocaine rush wash over her. I did two lines of my own, and we kissed.

"I'm your personal coke whore," Jess said.

"And I love you for it," I said as we kissed.

"I want to be your anal whore, too," she said.

And Jess turned around, crawling back to the bed. She climbed into it again, positioning herself on her hands and knees and leaning down, offering her ass to me.

"I love your ass," I said, giving her pussy and asshole a long lick as I stepped behind her. "You were my very first favorite anal slut."

"This is your ass," Jess said seductively. "Take it. Do anything you want to it."

I began by licking her hairless, tight hole. I put two fingers in her cunt and rubbed her g-spot while I rimmed her, and she moaned to encourage me. The depth from her cheeks to her asshole was remarkable. I ate her with greedy abandon.

"Ready?" I said finally.

Jess responded by pulling her ass cheeks apart with her hands.

"I'm always ready," she said. "Fuck your whore."

My cock was raging after the long teasing regimen Jess had put me through. I eagerly plunged it into her awaiting ass. I watched with joy and admiration at how easily her sphincter opened to let my cock plow through it. It was a remarkably erotic sight. Her asshole was as hungry as her pussy, welcoming my penetration with remarkable ease.

The only downside was that, in spite of Jess sucking me to completion earlier, I was so close to cumming. I resisted as long as I could, but her ass created a combination of friction and tightness that was impossible to overcome. Then Jess took my balls in her hand, at first stroking them and then squeezing with increasing intensity.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Yes!" Jess urged me. "Flood my ass! Please, baby! Show me what a good girl I am! Let me earn that cum again!"

I started to see spots, and my orgasm struck me like a bolt of lightning. It hit that fast and intensely, and my balls twitched in Jess's hand. My cock pumped, shot after shot of milky cum invading her bowels. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the warm flood spread across her insides.

We collapsed on the bed next to each other. For a moment, we lay there, chests heaving in unison. My hand sought hers.

"Jesus," I said. "That was intense. Incredible."

Jess turned and smiled at me. "When you cum like that?" she said. "I know you love me."

We kissed. Jess's nipples, still rock hard, grazed my arm as she turned toward me.

"I needed that," I said.

"We needed this," she said. "It was a great idea to have a night with each of us."

"What do you think Kat and Rita are up to?" I asked.

"Making their dirtiest viewers' fantasies come true," Jess said with a laugh.

"All three of you seem to be getting along really well," I noted.

"I love them, John," Jess said. "I love them so much."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," I said.

"That's because you're a perv who needs three girlfriends," she said jokingly.

"You and Rita have really connected," I said.

"I don't know what to say," Jess said. "We just click physically in a way that I didn't really know was possible with another woman."

"It's sexy," I said.

"And that's no knock on Kat," she added. "She and I have always loved playing."

We kissed more and stroked each other, letting our bodies recover. We sat against the headboard and drank Champagne. We did more coke, which fueled the conversation. I told Jess about the theory Kat and I had about the weekend at the ranch, that we were pawns in a game for the Hollywood crowd.

"We were," Jess agreed. "But can I be honest with you?"

"Of course," I said.

"That made it more fun," she said. "They maybe could have been explicit about the balance of power, but I think we all figured it out. And it made it easier. There were no mind games. No expectations. It was just fun."

"I definitely enjoyed it," I said.

"We all did," she said.

"I'm kind of curious how Kelly felt about it," I said.

"It was business to her," Jess said. "I talked to her about it. I was asking how she juggled having friends there with clients."

"I hadn't looked at it from that point of view," I said.

"Peter and Stephen are big, big clients," Jess said. "She's going to do whatever it takes to keep them happy. So if she seemed to be serving two constituencies? That's why."

"She still seemed to have fun," I observed.

And that opened up the floodgates to discussing the Infinity agency and what Jess wanted to do with it in the future.

"I loved how she handled it," Jess said. "She manages her business and picks and chooses when she wants to dip her toe in the fun."

"She dipped a lot more than that!" I said with a laugh.

"I'm serious," Jess said. "I realize that I've taken Infinity as far as I can go with my body as a primary vehicle. I need to use my brain. It's a business. I need to manage it like that."

"You've done a good job stepping back from the day-to-day," I said.

"That's because Alix is doing such a wonderful job," she said. "Now it's really just a question of how I can maximize our resources and make more money."

Financial security was central for Jess. She had grown up poor, and it drove her to succeed. At the same time, it wasn't enough that I had plenty of money for both of us. She wanted her own.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"Just support me," she said. "Like you always do. Let me pick your brain."

"It sounds like you have something we need to talk about," I said.

"I do," she confessed. "Kelly and I are talking about a merger."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

"Yes," Jess said. "A single agency. LA and Houston. More fluidity on the choice between girls. We have to work out how the rates would work, and we need to know how to handle if a Houston girl is wanted in LA, but we think that the combined allure of the two operations would mean big money."

"That's huge," I said.

"We're going to need your help to figure it out," she said.

"You know I'm here for whatever you need," I assured her.

"I know," she said. "And I love you for that."

We kissed, and Jess drained her Champagne glass. She set it on the night table.

"But, right now," she said, "I need this." She grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it. "You owe me a load in my pussy."

She climbed on top of me, stretching her arms up high and running her fingers through her hair. She impaled herself on my cock, and my thoughts drifted to the prospect of a single, under-the-radar, escort agency. It probably would give them the ability to scale up their financial prospects. I bet it also would give us the chance to scale up the fun, too.