All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 24'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, the Hollywood crowd were clients during the ranch weekend? Did the foursome get paid? Is John a hooker now? Will John get an infinity agency tattoo? He can work at the hooker house as cleanup crew for the girls, he seems to like that.

I really want to know what’s up with Kat and Nicole. The anticipation keeps me reading. Accepting the apology from Nicole is one thing, but becoming sudden friends makes me think one or both is up to something.

Maybe Nicole will become John’s new girl when Kat moves to La. to have Stephan’s baby.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

Nice, I love these characters and the love they share for each other. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jess's mind is damaged beyond repair that a crash and burn is unavoidable. I don't mind at all that people want their own money, but why is John always paying for everything. The regular house, the hooker house especially. I never heard him receiving any of the proceeds while taking big risks. Kelly is different in my opinion, a true pro not just in bed but also in managing her life and business. She's a great friend to everyone who's absolutely build for this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If kat and Nicole want to play twisted mind games I would tell them both to fuck off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES