Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 30

Story Info
Crystal confronts her past and decides her future.
3.7k words
4.73
4.5k
8

Part 142 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter is all about Crystal. It hopefully illustrates the path down which Crystal is riding. She's an important character, and this will show where she's headed for the time being.

* * *

It was difficult to sleep the night after Crystal moved into the guest house. I was excited. I was a little unnerved wondering if her husband might do something stupid. But I also was embarrassed that, lost in the shuffle and drama of her arrival, we hadn't paid enough attention to the quasi-proposal that I made to Rita.

To her credit, she took it in stride. I was up early to make Kat and Rita coffee and help them get ready for the day. I doted on Rita, in particular, and apologized for the occasion seemingly getting lost in the shuffle. She was having none of it.

"John, it's not like it was a surprise or anything," Rita said. "It was just a moment, almost like a spontaneous groundswell. Kat and Jess were clamoring for it."

"Yes we were!" Kat said. "And you better follow through on it, daddy!" She smiled playfully.

"Well, I'm going to make it up to you," I said.

"There's nothing to make up to me, darling," Rita said. "I want this. I want us. That's all I need."

"Do you want the same ring?" I asked.

"I do," she said. "It's beautiful. It's perfect. It represents all four of us."

"Consider it done," I said.

Rita, fully made up and looking stunning in a ruffled purple dress that dove aggressively at her cleavage, pinned me against the doorway of our bathroom.

"I want the ring," she said. "But it doesn't have to be some big thing. I love what it symbolizes, but I want what underlies that symbol. Just love me."

"Well that's easy," I said. "I already do."

She kissed me lightly, cautious of her makeup.

"We've got to get in a little early," Kat said. "There's that storm in the Gulf."

"No pussy for you, mister," Rita joked.

I escorted the girls to the front door, handed them their coffees, and walked them to the car.

"I'll just have to jerk off to the traffic girl and weather girl on the local news this morning then, I guess," I said.

Kat and Rita exchanged a smile and rolled their eyes. I watched the taillights of Kat's Bentley SUV -- the treat she got herself with her stalker settlement money -- fade away and turned to go back inside. I contemplated going back to bed or making coffee, when I noticed that a light in the guest house was on. It hadn't been when we went to bed last night. Crystal had crashed early, and it was pitch black.

I let my curiosity dictate my next move. I walked over to the guest house and approached the main entry door, which was predominantly glass. I didn't have to get very close to see inside. A kitchen light was on, brightening the entire main living space. It was impossible to miss what was going on.

Crystal lay on the dining room table, her arms stretched out by her sides, and her head leaning back, raising up her chest. A sheen of sweat glistened on her breasts and perfect stomach, nipple and belly piercings shining. Standing between her legs, fucking her furiously, was Jamie, the backup quarterback for the football team. It was mesmerizing to watch them, and it was clear they had been going at it for quite a while. There were several lines of cocaine on the table next to them.

I didn't want to reveal myself, and I also thought they should have some privacy. But it was extremely interesting and arousing to see. I decided to make myself some coffee and wake up Jess. We had all gone to sleep early, after a long and emotionally charged day, so I didn't feel too badly about it.

Two cappuccinos in hand, and I nudged the sleeping Jess. She was peaceful and beautiful in bed. She always slept nude. Laying on her side, she had her hands tucked together beneath the side of her head. Her bright blonde hair covered her proud cheek bones. I hated to wake her, but I loved what I had to tell her.

"Hey sleepyhead," I said, wafting the scent of coffee toward her.

"Baby," Jess said as she stirred. "What time is it?"

"About three thirty," I said.

"What's going on?" she said, wiping sleep from her eyes. "Is everything okay?"

"Absolutely okay," I said. "But you'll never guess what's happening in our guest house."

"Oh, no," Jess said, suddenly awake. "Her husband didn't show up or something, did he?"

"No, no, nothing like that at all," I said.

I relayed noticing the light being on after I sent Kat and Rita off to work.

"And you'll never guess," I said. "Jamie is there fucking the absolute shit out of Crystal on the dining room table."

"Are you serious?" Jess said, and we both laughed at her use of Crystal's catch phrase.

"I mean, they are fucking really hard," I said emphatically.

"I kind of want to see that," Jess said with a laugh.

"I'm sure they're still going at it," I said.

"This is so interesting," Jess said.

She swung her legs out of bed and put on her short silk robe and slippers.

"It's probably worth checking out," I said.

"Come on," Jess said. "Let's play voyeur."

When we got to the guest house, crouching behind some of the bushes, I thought we had missed it. Jamie was in the kitchen pounding a bottle of water. Crystal, looking vacant and completely coked out, snorted more lines from the dining room table. She smiled as she rubbed her nose, her dimples flashing happily. She moved toward the kitchen, her nude body stunning. The muscle down the middle of her thigh rippled, and her butt bulged out in a firm, athletic way. Her tits were even more inviting now because her nipples gained more prominence from the piercings.

"She is really gorgeous," I whispered.

"She is," Jess agreed. "And Jamie is packing an absolute meat sword. Fuck, look at that thing." Jess licked her lips as she saw the backup quarterback's massive, engorged prick. He was easily ten inches and notably thick.

Crystal took the bottle of water from Jamie and finished it. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him. At six-five, he was nearly a foot taller than she was. Crystal turned around and said something we couldn't hear, but we got the picture of what it must have been as she threw her leg up on the kitchen counter. Jamie grabbed her hips firmly and buried his shaft inside her. And, just like that, they resumed fucking at the same frenetic pace as earlier.

"Jesus, this is so hot," Jess said. Her hand dropped to my crotch and began to stroke me.

"It's intense, almost savage, isn't it?" I said.

"Look at her face," Jess whispered. "He's taking her to another planet."

"Have you fucked him?" I asked.

Jess shook her head, and her hand became more insistent with my cock. She shifted her position, moving in front of me and bending over slightly. She raised her robe, which barely covered her ass to begin with.

"I'm really inclined to now, though," she said.

My body was on fire. Jamie's muscles rippled as she relentlessly pounded Crystal's cunt. I slipped a couple fingers between Jess's legs and felt the sticky arousal dripping from her.

"I know you can't say no to a guy who's that hung," I whispered and fished my cock out of my shorts.

"I can't," Jess answered and gasped as I slowly slid my cock inside her. "I'm an insatiable slut. You know that."

I stroked in and out of Jess slowly. Our coupling was the opposite of the one we surreptitiously watched. Her pussy was nearly gushing with juices, she was so turned on. My cock was throbbing. Jess's cunt was tight and greedy, welcoming each push against her cervix and gripping me tightly, like it didn't want to let go. Despite our intense level of desire, we fucked in nearly complete silence, transfixed by the pornstar level performance we voyeuristically took in. The loudest sound between Jess and me was the squelching of my cock going in and out of her pussy, and that became dwarfed by the operatic screams coming from Crystal. Even through the walls of the guest house, her high-pitched cries pierced the dark pre-dawn of the morning.

Jamie's stamina -- and Crystal's ability to keep up with his voracious pummeling of her cunt -- outstripped us. Jess bit her lip and suppressed her usual orgasmic screams. After her pussy stopped pulsing, her sumptuous ass grinding into my crotch, I unleashed a torrent of sperm inside her that almost launched her into another climax. We took a moment to compose ourselves, and I finally let my cock slip out of her pussy. She smoothed out her robe again, but we continued to watch. My hand slipped under Jess's robe, and I used my cum to lube her clit, rubbing it gently. She had a couple small orgasms as we stared, both breathing heavily.

Finally, Jamie relented and pulled his cock out of Crystal. What happened next felt like it came straight from a porn movie. His cock looked purple and menacing. Crystal arched her back and tossed her head around in a wave of bottled blonde hair. You could see the smile of shock and happiness grow on her face as Jamie's cock erupted like a geyser. Artillery shells of cum shot from him, the first two landing in Crystal's hair and high up her back. The next few spurts landed on her back, and he finished with another handful on her ass. Even from a distance, we observed how absolutely painted Crystal's body was with sperm.

Crystal finally moved off the counter. They exchanged a few words, and Jamie disappeared into the bedroom. Crystal walked over to the dining room table, not caring that she was covered in cum and sweat. Her thighs glistened with moisture. She bent over and snorted two more lines. Despite the relentless fucking she had just received, I could see in her eyes that she wasn't done. The animal inside her had been unleashed. I knew the feeling. Crystal was just chiseling through the tip of her debauched iceberg, and it was clear she was going to throw herself into it with reckless abandon.

The next three days underscored the reckless side of Crystal. On top of seeing one or two clients at the Hooker House each day, she became an avid fan of hookup apps. Our guest house became a parade of one-night stands for Crystal. That actually wasn't correct. Her hookups didn't make it through the night. She cycled through two or three each day. Crystal was on a merry-go-round of non-stop cocaine and cock.

The girls kept an eye on her. They made sure she was eating and being generally safe, but otherwise it was compelling entertainment to see Crystal so fully throw off the restraints of her previous life. It was as if she was making up for all the fun she missed out on in college and the first half of her twenties. In those whirlwind three days, she fucked fourteen different men -- five clients, nine civilians. She would get on a dating app, find a guy she was attracted to, and simply invited him over for sex after a quick video chat to prove she was real.

It was Crystal's way of exercising her new power and independence. She rifled through men like they were disposable -- and they were. My favorite memory, though, during that three-day blur came at lunchtime on the third day. It was a Thursday, and Kat and Rita were due home from work shortly. Jess was changing for her daily tennis match with Rita. Crystal walked into the main house, completely naked, and walked to the pantry in the kitchen. She was still wired, but she made a point to eat here and there. Her preference was to have a spoonful of peanut butter. I found her just as she was cleaning off the spoon.

"You're not tired of licking things yet?" I said playfully.

"The last guy was a college boy," Crystal said. "Barely lasted two minutes."

"How many is that?" I asked. We had made a good-natured house joke about the running tally.

"Eleven," Crystal said with a smile. She opened a bottle of water and drank it greedily. "I wouldn't have minded if he just shot it inside me. But he pulled out, and I'm just covered in it now."

I looked closer and realized there were streaks of cum between her breasts and all over her stomach.

"You still have a perfect stomach," I said.

Crystal smiled at me. "If he had just cum in me," she said, "I could tell the next guy he made me so wet I can't control myself. But now I have to shower."

We laughed. I smiled back at her.

"I like this version of you, Crystal," I said. "I've always liked you. But you seem happy."

"I'm doing what makes me happy," she said. "For the first time in my life."

It was the first conversation I ever had with her where I felt like any pretenses had been dropped. She was openly and completely herself.

There was a hiccup looming, though. And it burst on the scene that Friday. Crystal's husband, Benjamin, showed up at the house. It was mid-afternoon, and all five of us were lounging by the pool. It was one of those hot, humid late summer days in Houston. The doorbell rang, and I didn't recognize who it was.

"Shit," Crystal said, when I showed the image from the video feed. "It's my husband."

We were prepared for this, though. After the stalker incident, the four of us had a plan in place to address unwanted visitors. I gave Kat a glance, and she nodded almost imperceptibly.

"I'll get it," I said, getting up and putting on my shirt.

"I have to come with you," Crystal said.

"No you don't," Rita said.

"You can do what you want," Jess echoed.

"I'm not going to run from him," Crystal said confidently. She put her bikini top back on but left her coverup behind, leaving her thong bottoms fully on display.

Rita and Jess followed us. Kat said she would join in a minute. I strode confidently to the front door, folding my sunglasses and hanging them from the center of my shirt as I opened it.

"Is Crystal here?" Benjamin said, even though he could obviously see her over my shoulder. She stood about ten feet behind me. "Crystal!" he shouted.

"Hang on, buddy," I said patronizingly, firmly planting my feet in the doorway.

"I'm her husband," he said.

I sized him up. He was about five-nine and totally nondescript. His brown hair was slightly wavy. He had a pasty, forgettable face. It took me no time to conclude that, if it weren't for the lever of religion, he could never have gotten with someone as beautiful as Crystal.

"Take it easy," I said. "This is private property, and you're not welcome here, got it?"

"I've got no beef with you," he said. "I'm just here to claim my wife."

"She's not property," Jess murmured from the kitchen. I turned and smiled at her and also noticed Kat had joined us. She gave me another barely perceptible nod.

"I don't think she wants to go anywhere with you," I said.

"You don't really get a say in it, now do you?" Benjamin sneered. "Come on, Crystal. What the fuck are you wearing? You look like a cheap slut!" He hadn't even seen the backside of her bikini.

I took a step toward him and put my finger in his chest.

"Guys like you are so fucking boring," I said. "Your religion. Your sense of entitlement. Jesus fucking Christ." I said the last three words slowly, carefully, emphasizing the enmity lacing each one.

"You live in a den of sin!" he shouted.

"Benjamin, stop it!" Crystal shrieked. She was crying, and the girls went to console her.

I glanced behind him, down the driveway. I shouldn't need to keep him occupied for more than a couple more minutes.

"I am your husband," Benjamin said, his tone calming again. "I have made a decision and told you what we are doing. Get your things and get in the car."

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Crystal said. "I told you. I want a divorce. I never want to see you again."

"Divorce is sin," he said. "Now come with me. But cover up. You look like a whore." His words oozed unearned self-confidence.

At that insult, something snapped inside Crystal. She put her hands on her hips, strolled forward, and shot her husband a look of superiority that I didn't know she could muster.

"Do not lecture me about sin, Benjamin," Crystal said, her tone condescending. "If you speak another word to me, I'll have to remind you about the drinking. All the drinking. The non-stop drinking. The cigarettes. The names you call me. And, yes, the time you slapped me. Don't you dare lecture me on propriety when you have none."

Rita and Kat clapped. Jess whistled. I couldn't make out which one of them whispered, "You go girl."

But Crystal wasn't finished. She stepped close to me, and I felt her hand slide over my shoulder.

"And, Benjamin?" she said, voice dripping with disdain. "I am a whore. Those times you ask me where I am the past few months? I work for an escort agency. Men pay me to have sex. They pay me a lot of money to have sex. They make me feel wanted. They make me feel like I matter. They make me have orgasms. They're everything you aren't."

"Stop telling hateful lies just to push me away," he responded. "Lies are enough of a sin!"

Crystal's hand moved across my chest now, and she now appeared next to me. I looked at her. She gave her dimpled smile.

"I think you need to tell him, John," she said.

"Tell me what, you satanist?" he said fecklessly.

"Benjamin, is that your name?" I began. "Benjamin, I've been fucking your wife for the better part of a year. She's sucked my cock in my car. She's sucked my cock in the parking garage at work. That's your dad's office, right?"

"Shut up!" he cried.

He was furious. His face turned red, and the corner of his eye twitched. But he was powerless. He knew he couldn't take me. I saw the car turn into our driveway. I had time to get in one more dig.

"Just one more thing, Benjamin," I said. I put my hand behind Crystal and fondled her ass. "I think my favorite times fucking your wife? Were when we did it in your bed. Yeah, that's right. Your marriage bed, I think is what she called it the first time we did it. I filled her pussy over and over again. And her ass. God, I do love fucking Crystal in the ass."

"It makes me cum so hard," Crystal said with a satisfied sigh.

Benjamin lost it, but he was slow and confused by all the emotions and information he needed to process. He took a weak swing at me, which I dodged easily. He turned his attention to Crystal, a manic look on his face. But his time was up. Our favorite agent from our private security firm, Josh, brought Benjamin tumbling down with a single, swift blow to the back of his knee. He crumpled to the ground like a rag doll.

"All right, motherfucker," Josh said. His voice was menacing enough. The fact that he was six-eight and three-hundred pounds of muscle only enhanced the effect. "Mr. Cameron told you nicely to get the fuck out. But you didn't. So now we've got to do it the hard way."

Josh dragged Benjamin by the collar of his polo shirt to his car and effortlessly tossed him in the back seat.

"Hang on," Crystal said, running out the front door. The girls and I followed her. "I want to say one thing."

Josh strolled around to the driver's seat and started the car. He rolled down the back window so Crystal could speak to her stunned, speechless husband.

"Let me make it perfectly clear, Benjamin," Crystal said. "There is only one way you can ever see or speak to me. Ever again. I mean this seriously and with every little bit of sin you're going to read into it. If you want to see or talk to me? You have to pay me. And your rate is a thousand dollars an hour. Do you understand me?"

He nodded, resigned to his fate. Josh, with instructions to dump Benjamin back at home, sped off. But the final insult arrived just as they pulled out of the driveway. A tow truck came along and took Benjamin's car to the impound lot.

"It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," Rita said with a smirk.

Kat and Jess rushed to Crystal and hugged her.

"Oh my god," Jess said. "We have got to celebrate!"

"I'm sorry," Crystal said, wiping away some more tears. "He's such an asshole."

"You have nothing to apologize for, sweetie," Kat said. "Come on. In this family, when crazy shit happens, this is how we handle it. We'll go smoke some weed to mellow out. Then we're going to pop Champagne and do coke and see what happens when we all get naked."

12