All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 30'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there's a lot more to Crystal we don't know......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wild. Hope that Crystal becomes what she wants to be a no limit and no hold barred total whore willing to do anything for a buck. Wanting her to be the best fuck hole and cum dump money can buy. Fill her full of superior alpha male cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think we all want to see Jess bouncing on top of Jamie’s huge cock. She is a size queen and she needs him to take her to total sexual release while screaming what a great fuck he is. Jamie can please that sluts Pussy like she wants and needs. Jamie can ruin that cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crystal is doing far too many free cocks, she needs to be doing it for money. Why would John want all those random hookups to know where he lives? They’ll be banging on your door at all times looking for a fuck, or making trouble. The group has too much to hide for that kind of thing to happen, drugs careers, hooker house. The whole city will know that you can go to this house for drugs and sex. There’s going to be a drug bust or tv station firings.

Crystal is not having safe sex, how does she know she isn’t going to give std’s to clients? Football player party disease festival. Jess needs to clamp Crystal’s extracurricular activities. Keep Crystal at the hooker house and make tons of money if she wants that much sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has completely gone off the rails. The earlier parts were great - beautiful and well-off people enjoying sex, money, and drugs. Realistic enough and fun. But now? They get a deus ex machina amount of money and the response is to create a brothel/coke den, and be completely open about it? At this point there would be a multiagency task force taking them down, and it would literally be international news. It’s also gotten repetitive.

The author has a lot of talent. I hope he closes this story and starts fresh. I’d love to read something new. But this story has lost the plot, and I don’t see how it comes back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somebody please get a hold of Crystal and calm her down! As another reader said, she has already endangered all of them. Above all, get her off the property pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well maybe we are getting back to more sex and darker sexual outcomes again. Whores getting back to being used and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice to see Chrystal blossom, however having complete strangers to John's house should be out of bounds for so many reasons. Safety, privacy, noteriety etc. She wants to fuck as much strangers as she want, she should book a hotel. Clients preferably as well, personal and friends should only be entertaining at the house, trusted people otherwise trouble is unavoidable...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES