Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 40

Story Info
An epic Vegas football party.
7.5k words
4.76
5.3k
6

Part 152 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's an epic football party. There's a lot of smut to process here, but I just hope you enjoy it!

* * *

By the time the villa door closed behind Juliet, Katie and Crystal had appeared.

"What was all that noise?" Crystal asked.

"It was either me cumming or Rita cumming," Kat said.

"Or Juliet Lawson cumming," I added.

Crystal, looking strikingly natural and attractive after a night of cocaine and cock, looked at me like I was crazy.

"Juliet what?" she said.

"Juliet Lawson," I said, speaking in an exaggeratedly slow tone.

"Like, the Juliet Lawson or what?" she said.

"That Juliet Lawson," I said.

"The actress?" Crystal asked.

"She likes John's dick, too," Rita said.

"Are you serious?" Crystal said.

The three of us looked at each other with a smile.

"She was just eating John's cum out of my ass," Kat said.

"Fuck," Crystal said. "That's what I get for going to sleep."

"You're going to get plenty of dick," a voice said from the hallway. It was Jess, appearing suddenly.

"Sweetie!" Kat cried. "We missed you!" She ran to hug her.

"Yeah!" Rita echoed. "Where have you been?"

"Kelly and I might have had the thunder put it in down under," Jess said with a casual laugh.

I couldn't help but admire how at ease she was with her existence as a true slut. She fucked who she wanted, when she wanted. And she knew I didn't care.

"What time is it?" Kelly asked, appearing behind Jess and looking rough. They both wore robes, but it appeared that Kelly wasn't sober enough to figure out how to tie hers closed.

"Almost nine," I said.

"Jesus," Kelly said. "I guess it's another cocaine day."

"When isn't it?" Jess retorted. "Come on."

They moved slowly to the mound of cocaine that, a while earlier, Juliet Lawson had sniffed from directly. There was plenty left.

"I want some," Crystal said and lined up behind them.

Rita gestured to another mirror on the bar, and Crystal eagerly went for it. Soon, the villa was awash in the chorus of snorting. Katie and Gloria appeared. Gloria didn't bother wearing a robe, while Katie left hers untied. They joined in the line parade.

"Seriously, I cannot deal with a comedown right now," Katie said after she snorted two lines. "Fuck. Fuck I would fuck whoever discovered coke right fucking now."

The girls laughed. Alix and Brittany appeared, neither wearing anything. They looked surprisingly well-rested.

"Where's Nicole?" Jess asked.

"She got a host friend to sneak her into Mandalay Bay so she could spend the night with Bryce," Crystal said.

"That's cute," Rita said. "They're cute together."

"So what's the plan for today, boss?" Kelly asked.

I gave her a sidelong glance, and Kelly smiled at me.

"We have a suite at the game, if we want to go," Jess said. "Or we could just watch at the pool. Or we could do both. Or we could just stay here."

"Pool!" Crystal, Katie, and Gloria all clamored simultaneously.

"Who wants to go to breakfast?" I asked.

"This is breakfast," Gloria said as she buried her head into a pile of cocaine.

"Come on, babe," Jess said. "I'll order some food out by the pool. Besides, I've got an announcement."

Outside, the girls had all stripped out of their clothes. I couldn't believe my good fortune. Kat and Rita descended into the pool like a couple of goddesses, Kat's pierced nipples proudly erect next to Rita's perfect tear drop breasts.

Alix and Brittany sat down, just as comfortably as they would have at home for their daily wake-up ritual. Alix took a hit off a weed vape and passed it to Brittany. Then she sparked up a cigarette and took a deep, satisfying drag.

"What's the announcement?" Alix asked, her voice carrying across the entire patio.

Jess looked at Kelly. "Do you want to do the honors?" she asked.

"Nope," Kelly said. "This is all you."

"Kelly and I are merging our agencies," Jess said.

The gasps around the pool were audible.

"Nothing is going to change," Jess said. "I want you to know that. Your cut won't go down. You won't get fewer appointments. We just want to expand our reach."

"Does that mean more LA travel?" Brittany asked.

"Yes," Kelly said. "We'll have a lot of travel flexibility."

"How is this an expansion if everything is staying the same?" Katie asked.

"Great question," Jess said. "So that's the other part of the announcement."

"I'll take this one," Kelly said.

It struck me how natural it felt for Jess and Kelly to talk about this while naked. It was all so casual. It made it feel right.

"By all means," Jess said with a grin.

"Next month," Kelly said, "we are going to close on the sale of a penthouse condo in the Veer Towers on the Strip."

"In Vegas?" Brittany asked excitedly.

"Right here in Vegas," Kelly said.

"Holy shit," Crystal said.

"It's going to be the second Hooker House," Jess said.

"And I'm going to move in and run it for the time being," Kelly said. "I need some time away from LA."

"This is fucking crazy," Alix said, exhaling smoke. "In the absolute best way."

"I bet we're going to be fighting over who gets to visit out here," Gloria said. "This is going to be a next-level money maker."

The news of the Vegas Hooker House was like a jolt of cocaine to the villa's very existence. Breakfast arrived. The girls pecked at the spread of food but were just as likely to snort lines. They consumed a lot of weed. I floated around, enjoying the view and the vibes. I picked up snippets of conversations here and there.

Crystal talked about wanting to get her tongue pierced, along with another tattoo. Katie revealed that she had broken up with her boyfriend before leaving for the trip that weekend, which elicited a very happy response. She wasn't ready to give up work as a nurse, but she wanted to devote more free time to the agency. Gloria talked about wedding plans.

I settled into the pool itself, letting myself float and relax and enjoy being with Rita and Kat. Jess and Kelly plotted more strategies for the agency, such as which girls should open the Vegas Hooker House.

"This has been such an amazing trip," Rita said.

"It's like being in heaven," Kat agreed.

"Vegas is the best," I added.

"What are we going to do tonight?" Rita asked.

"What do you girls want to do?" I said, putting it back to the girls.

"I want to party," Kat said. "Big time party. Like we did the first times we came here together."

"I've only partied in Vegas when I was in college," Rita said. "But that was small potatoes. I haven't really gone out and done it big."

"Well, we're going to do it big," I said. "I'm going to text Nicole for some help, all right?"

"Perfect plan, daddy," Kat said.

"Do you trust me, or do you want to map it out together?" I asked.

"Of course we trust you," Rita said.

Nicole got back to me right away, and she was on her way back from Mandalay Bay. I took her up on her offer to reserve us a table at Petrossian for drinks before dinner, where Kat and I had spent our first happy hour together in Vegas. It was difficult to decide where to eat. We could do one of the grand meals, but we had done that on Friday night. The girls also wanted to party.

So I settled on Tao. The food was fine, very good even. But we could book a slightly later reservation, get a club vibe and party there as long as we wanted until the girls decided it was time to join the main football event that night.

When Nicole returned to the villa, I answered the door and greeted her with a hug and thanked her for helping organize my evening with Kat and Rita.

"I'm learning to be nice," she said, flashing a sultry smile.

"How's Bryce feeling about the game today?" I asked as we walked out to the pool together.

"Much better after he came," Nicole said with a laugh. "He says he can't play well unless I suck his dick first."

"You're selfless," I said.

"And I love sucking dick," Nicole said, licking her lips. "Almost as much as I love swallowing."

"You're feeling naughty today," I observed.

"I'm just excited for the party tonight," she said. "It's going to get fucking wild."

"You seem confident they're going to win," I said.

"They are," Nicole said. "I'm positive about it."

We joined the party on the patio, which was progressing like a pressure cooking. Anticipation and lust were building up at an aggressive rate, and only the arrival of the football players could release the pressure valve.

There was a relentless cloud of marijuana smoke enveloping our gathering. Cocaine consumption hadn't reached a frenzied level. It was as if everyone was just edging themselves, keeping a buzz but not going overboard. I spent most of the afternoon cuddled up with some combination of Kat, Jess, and Rita. It was quiet and intimate, with a lot of kissing and teasing. But it also stoked my desire for the party that night.

"I have a couple surprises," Jess said.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked.

She smiled sweetly at me. "Of course not," she said. "But things are going to be wild tonight. Very wild."

"Are you going to get wild?" I asked.

"No more wild than you will, I'm sure, baby," Jess said. "So I guess we could just classify that as normal."

We laughed. My curiosity was piqued, so I distracted myself and let the afternoon fly by. Before I knew it, Kat, Rita, and I were in a limo en route to Tao for dinner. Kat wore a shimmering blue halter dress that rose above mid-thigh. Rita, on the other hand, chose a black cowl neck mini dress that plunged almost to her navel. The fabric over her breasts barely covered her nipples, and she had to use fashion tape to keep her tits from spilling out. It was also backless and barely came down over her ass. They were both stunning and turned heads in their six-inch heels as we walked into the restaurant and club.

A hostess led us to a skybox, which I thought would give us more privacy and flexibility to push the night in whatever direction we favored. Two magnums of Champagne awaited us, and two waitresses quickly came over with food menus. The girls looked them over as we sat on the couch together, one of my arms around each of them.

"Let's keep it light," Rita said.

"Yes," Kat agreed. "Tonight is about partying."

"This has been the perfect day," I said. "We didn't push it too hard too early. And now I feel like a caged animal ready to be set free."

"We love when the animal comes out, daddy," Kat said, one of her hands lightly rubbing my thigh.

"You've both been teasing me all day," I said. "What did you expect to happen?"

"Well, we didn't expect," Rita said confidently. "We knew. We knew this would make you an animal, and we want you to fuck us like dirty little whores in all three holes tonight."

I whistled.

"It was a tease for us, too, you know," Kat said. "So we are going to need you to show how badly you want to own us."

"And we have a surprise for you, too," Rita said.

"Is this one that I get to know?" I asked.

"It is," Kat said, biting her lower lip, her bright pink lipstick making her look seductive.

"I've been texting Ashley, the football wife we know you like so much," Rita said.

"She was inquiring if you were off-limits or could play," Kat said.

"And we told her you are free to use as she pleases," Rita said. "If we can play, too."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She didn't," Kat said.

"Yeah," Rita said. "She only sent this."

Rita held her phone out for me to see. It was a mirror selfie Ashley had sent. She was nude, thrusting out her firm fake breasts and turned to the side so you could see the generous curve of her ass. Her hair appeared more red than I remembered, and her eyes shone like emeralds.

"Well fuck me," I said.

"I think that's the whole point," Kat said.

Dinner went by quickly. During dessert, Jess sent a message informing us that the party was starting to get a little wild. The football players had shown up shortly after we had left. Houston was riding high, having crushed Las Vegas 38-6. It was only the second 3-0 start to a season in franchise history.

"They're in the mood to get crazy," Jess said.

Kat and Rita grinned. Kat took out her coke bullet and passed it around. We started to feel the allure of a crazy party, so we agreed we should cut the club time short and head back to Caesars Palace. It was barely after 11 p.m. Our waitresses seemed a little disappointed that we were clearing out so soon. The $2,000 tip and baggie of coke we left with them smoothed that over in an instant.

The short ride back to Caesars seemed interminable, despite it taking five minutes. Kat and Rita hit the coke again.

"I'm so fucking wet," Kat said.

"I'm dying to see what crazy shit goes down," Rita said. "These parties are so fun, I sometimes think I could get off simply by watching."

"Good thing you can play, too," I said.

"I feel so naughty," Kat said.

"Me, too," Rita agreed. "I want you to fuck my ass so hard that I gape, baby. I need to be your dirty girl."

"Yes, daddy," Kat said. "Make us your nasty anal whores. Get us coked up and treat us like your toys."

My cock throbbed. The walk to the villa seemed even longer than the limo ride, though it took about half the time. When we opened the doors, we found pandemonium inside.

Immediately, we were greeted by Alix, who was riding nude on the back of an offensive lineman who crawled around. She carried a tray covered in cocaine and was shouting, "Over there, chariot! Take me over there!"

Johnny Burris and Bryce stood in the center of the room, smoking Cuban cigars and grinning with drinks in their hands. They were shirtless, looking like Roman gods. Next to them stood Johnny's wife, Shelly, who to my surprise was chatting up Jordan, the starting safety, and kissing his neck. Jordan poured a bump of coke on the back of his hand, and Shelly happily snorted it.

I caught Johnny's eye, and he motioned me over. We clapped hands, and I congratulated him and Bryce on the blowout win. Johnny caught me looking at Shelly, and he must have sensed her hanging on Jordan.

"So I started a new incentive," Johnny said. "The game MVP I pick gets to play with Shelly at the party that night!"

"Damn, brother," I said, "that's a killer incentive."

"Everybody on the team plays harder knowing they might have a chance to tap that," Bryce said with a laugh.

"This villa is something, isn't it?" I said.

"This is next level Hangover style partying," Johnny said. "I love that you guys always take it to the next level. It's just like this team. We constantly push the envelope."

Just then, we were interrupted by Gloria and Brittany, who were naked and bouncing up and down, their tits defying gravity hypnotically.

"Johnny," Brittany said with the affectation of a school girl, "we need expert opinions on who's better at titty fucking."

"Yeah," Gloria said, her pouty lips painted in bimbo pink lipgloss. "We want you and Brycey to tell us who's got better titties for fucking!"

"Duty calls," Johnny said and looked at me with a grin.

I continued to make the rounds, since I noticed Kat and Rita had gone onto the patio with Jess and Kelly. Alix had made her offensive lineman "chariot" stop so she could suck the dick of Scottie, the running back. I found Katie and Crystal talking to the rookies, Ice and Jonesy. They had become a regular pairing at the parties. The guys leaned over the girls' tits, snorting generous piles of cocaine they had placed there, then licking the inviting skin. The girls punctuated the body blows by kissing each other.

"We want you to fuck us," Katie said. She had a wicked grin on her face, and she looked up with profoundly coked out eyes.

"Yeah," Crystal said. "Take turns and tell us which pussy is better. We want those big dicks."

Then Crystal looked over, spotted me, and smiled. She looked euphoric and was even more so when she recognized me.

"Babe!" she said and gave me a kiss. "I'm so high right now, and I don't even know what I'm on! It's this new thing Jess gave me. Oh, god, I feel so good! Katie and I are going to get fucked right now, but find me later!"

I gave an approving head nod to the rookies as they went off to find a bedroom with the girls. I decided to head to the patio to join my girlfriends. On the way, I noticed Josie, the LA ballet dancer type from Kelly's agency, was sandwiched between two players. She obviously welcomed the attention.

When I got to the patio, things weren't any less full-throttle. I saw Kelly first, on her knees in front of the coffee table snorting a line of cocaine off the prodigious cock of Jamie, the backup quarterback. He had his hands interlocked behind his head and gave a satisfied smile and nod to me. Kelly made the powder disappear and then swallowed his cock whole, without even a hint of gagging.

Sitting on the couch, taking in the scene, was Melissa, Kelly's girl from LA, and a particular favorite of mine. She was nude, legs splayed, and being eaten out by Ericka, the amazonian wife of Chris, Bryce's counterpart at wide receiver. Melissa looked a bit bored but lit up as soon as she saw me. She blew me a kiss and gave me a wink, as if to say she would see me later.

At the bar that had been set up outside I discovered what I would term the main event. Kat and Rita had found Jess, and they were chatting with Nicole and Ashley, who looked exquisite in a skin-tight green cocktail dress that made her green eyes flash. Her hair was a little wild, and her lips were a glossy wet. Chris and another player who I hadn't seen yet this season stood near them, and the girls all smiled at each other.

"Are we going to do this?" Nicole said.

"Let's fucking do it!" Jess shouted.

All five girls put a pill on their outstretched tongues and washed it down with a swig of Champagne.

"Give it an hour," Ashley said, "and this will become a total freak show."

"Sounds like my kind of party," I said, announcing my presence as I walked up to the group.

"You have no idea," Ashley said and bore her eyes into me. "These are Quaaludes. The real thing. I tried them at an orgy Jordan and I went to about a year ago? Oh my fuck. I thought I was getting fucked by god herself."

Everyone laughed.

"I'm not exaggerating," Ashley protested.

"Let's go smoke that hash," Rita suggested. "I've never smoked hash, and if it's as perfect a complement to the Quaaludes as you say, I'm all in on this."

"Wait here, daddy," Kat said, sidling up to me and kissing my cheek. "We are going to have a little girl time and get warmed up. So just be patient. In the meantime, you can do anything you want. Anything."

I did a double take.

"Anything," Rita said, coming next to me from the other side. "But you have to tell every detail. And then when we're ready for you? We'll come get you. Just make sure you can perform."

"I don't think that'll be an issue," I said and kissed them both in turn.

"It never has before," Rita said with a wink.

"Do you want a drink?" Nicole offered the rest of us who were left.

"I actually promised to show Chris and his friend some naughty tricks," Jess said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, darling," I said.

Jess kissed me and walked away with the two players, heading back inside. That left Nicole and me alone. This end result had a scripted feel to me. I glanced at Nicole and smiled.

"Did you have something to do with this?" I asked.

She smiled back, her lower lip sticking out slightly, just enough for me to see her tongue dancing around her mouth.

"No," she said innocently, "but it couldn't have worked out better if I planned it."

"Want to check out what's happening inside?" I suggested. "Last I saw her, Alix was riding around on someone's back and calling him her chariot."

"Yeah, let's go," she said.

I hadn't been outside for very long, but inside had gotten even crazier in the interim. Johnny and Bryce, always loving a moment to be the center of attention, were titty fucking Gloria and Brittany, respectively, in the center of the room. Gloria lewdly spit between her tits and urged Johnny on as his massive cock played hide-and-seek between Gloria's spectacular mountains. Nicole stopped and gazed at her boyfriend.