Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel watching him?" I asked.

"I love it," she said. Her hand gently felt for mine. "He's so sexy, and he can have any girl he wants. And he wants them. Why should I fight that? Every single time he comes back to me. So I must be doing something right. Plus, just look at him. How could I not get turned on seeing him in action?"

Nicole took my hand and slid it between her thighs. I felt the slick moisture before my fingers even grazed her pussy.

"Didn't that cross a line?" I said.

"You heard your girlfriends," Nicole said, turning to me. "Anything you want."

"You know how that goes," I said. "Slippery slope."

"The only slippery thing I know about is right here," Nicole said. Her own hand disappeared beneath her dress. She withdrew it and showed off the thick strings of arousal between her fingers. She looked at me and licked them clean, smiling all the while.

"Not risky doing that in front of your boyfriend?" I said, knowing the answer.

"The only person here who's a bigger slut than Bryce?" Nicole said. "Is me."

"I think you underestimate me," I said and flashed a flirtatious smile.

"Want to take me somewhere in the back and prove it to me?" Nicole asked.

"I'd love to," I said, taking my turn and shoving two fingers in her soaking cunt. "But I made a promise to Kat." I pulled out my fingers and licked them. "Very sweet, just like I remember."

"What promise?" Nicole asked, her head spinning.

"The next time I fuck you, she has to be there," I said. "To watch. Or to join in."

"Jesus, you are such a fucking tease," Nicole said. "My pussy is dripping."

"Your boyfriend is right there," I said, needling Nicole like she had so often done to me.

"I can't believe you're making me wait," Nicole said with a pout.

"You'll only fuck me harder because of it," I said.

It took tremendous willpower, but I walked away at that point. My natural attraction to Nicole was intense. We had a physical connection that was one of the strongest I had ever felt. But I knew I'd be doing myself a disservice if I broke my word to the girls. Besides, there were so many other options at my fingertips. Ones that wouldn't require explanation or any hint of guilty feelings.

One of them stumbled into me the moment I was two steps away from Nicole. It was a very naked, very wasted Crystal.

"Oh my god," she said, pressing her body into me. "John, I've wanted you all night. Where have you been?"

I saw Katie and the two rookies coming out of the bedroom all four had disappeared into a while before. Katie walked quickly to the nearest tray and snorted cocaine. She was the best kind of cokehead, absolutely relentless. The two guys ambled in, wearing nothing but shorts. They made their way for the patio, wanting to check out the pool, just as Johnny Burris was losing his load of cum all over Gloria's tits. She squealed with delight as the impressive ropes hit her face and chest. Nicole, who had drifted over toward her boyfriend, started licking up the sperm while Bryce painted her cum across Brittany's ecstatic face.

"I think we're both winners on this one, bro," Johnny said to Bryce. They laughed.

Crystal had left my side and stumbled to Brittany, performing the same cleanup services for her that Nicole was for Gloria. Once the girls ran out of cum, they turned to making out and rubbing their tits together, bringing out whoops of delight from the males in the room. In one corner, I noticed Josie, pressed against the wall. I also noticed that, in true ballerina form, she had her right leg almost parallel to the floor as an unseen -- but extremely well hung -- player pounded her fiercely.

The cheers got louder when Nicole produced a double-ended dildo, which obviously had been conveniently stowed nearby for just such an occasion.

"I want to fuck you," Nicole said in her sex-laden voice to Brittany.

"Let's put on a show," Brittany said, licking her lips.

I sauntered over to the cocaine, where Katie was finishing up a fourth line. She was naked except for a pair of turquoise high heels. I put my hand on her ass, feeling a thick, sticky puddle between her thighs. I slid it between her legs, and her waxed cunt was swollen and hot. She stood up and lightly ground her hips against my hand, an action she continued while I bent over and quickly inhaled two lines.

"I need more dick," Katie said, her eyes wired and voice intent.

"I've missed fucking you," I said, looking at her with hunger. "You're a good little slut."

Crystal interrupted us, her dimple-laden smile euphoric. She snorted some coke and yelped happily as she hopped up and down from the rush.

"I have so much cum in my pussy," she said casually. I could see it leaking down her thighs.

"Cum is the best anal lube," I said.

"Fuck, yes, that's what I want," Crystal said. "I need anal." She bounced away from the table, giggling wildly and saying, "I want penis in my anus! Will you put penis in my anus?"

Jordan, the safety who had been fucking Shelly earlier, grabbed Crystal around the waist.

"Bend over, baby," he said. "I'll take that ass."

Crystal howled with delight and put her leg across the back of a nearby chair. As he entered her from behind, I noticed Shelly had gravitated back over to Johnny, and they were making out.

"I need it hard," Katie said quietly to me. "Like really fucking hard. I need to get thrown against the wall and pounded like a rag doll until I'm bruised and sore."

"Oh yeah?" I said, licking my lips.

"I'm so high my whole body is numb," she said, reaching down toward my crotch. "Think you're man enough to make me feel it tomorrow?"

"Without a doubt," I said.

"I like your confidence," she said and gave me a quick kiss. "But I'm serious. Don't be a bitch about it. Fuck me like you hate me."

I grinned at her and picked her up by around her waist. I carried her over to a nearby wall and, crashing her against it, drove my cock into her pussy.

"Yes!" Katie cried out. "That's it! Be a fucking monster!"

Despite the fact the party around me was devolving into an orgy, I zeroed my focus in on Katie. She still had her heels on and had wrapped them around my back, urging me on to fuck her hard against the wall.

"Yes!" she cried. "Punish my fucking cunt! Show me what a slut I am! Harder! Harder!"

My hips thrust ferociously against her, and I worried briefly that I might fuck her through the wall. Our lips met in a sloppy kiss, but kissing was nearly impossible because we were breathing so hard. My ass cheeks flexed. I felt my cock crash into her cervix.

"Such a horny little bitch," I panted.

"Your horny little bitch," Katie said. "Choke me. Choke me. Really fucking hard."

The animal inside me had burst forth. I didn't miss a beat fucking Katie, and my hand wrapped around her delicate neck. I squeezed and pushed her head hard against the wall. She gagged, and flush around her neck spread across her face. She locked her eyes on mine. They were wired and intent. Her legs pulled me harder against her. She craved it. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she went slightly limp for a moment before her body seized up. I pulled my hand off her neck, and she cried out in a stupendous orgasm that crashed through the room.

My laser-like focus on Katie was shaken a little bit, and I realized we had generated an audience. There were hollars urging us on. And then I heard Kat whisper next to me.

"When you're done with that slut, daddy," she said, "we're ready for you to play."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley watching intently. My desire to fuck her became insatiable when I caught just a brief glance of her fire-red landing strip and pastel pink, pencil eraser nipples jutting out from her hard tits.

"Go," Katie said. "Go fuck your girlfriend. I want as many dicks as I can get tonight. I want to earn my money."

I sensed someone behind me. It turned out to be Bryce and Nicole. Nicole was stroking his cock from behind, preparing him.

"Come on, Brycey," Katie said. "Take a turn. Make me walk funny tomorrow. I want that fat dick."

I took two steps back. There was a thick haze of cigar and weed smoke in the room. Everywhere, bodies were entwined. There were moans and dirty talk and smacks and the sounds of kissing and penetration. Cocaine got snorted up with the speed of a spreading wildfire. I caught a glimpse of Ashley's red hair turning the corner toward the bedrooms and a flash of Rita's legs following behind her. It was time for me to go collect my prize for the night.

With a hop in my step, I turned the corner to follow Kat, Rita, and Ashley. I saw them walk into the far bedroom at the rear of the villa, which had a beautiful, secluded additional patio. Before I caught up to them, however, I spied Jess and Kelly with Jamie, the backup quarterback, in another bedroom. Kelly was on her back, getting pounded by Jamie's prodigious cock. Her head was at the edge of the bed, almost spilling over the side, and Jess faced the doorway, smothering Kelly's head with her pussy and ass. Even though I only paused momentarily, Jess caught me looking. She grinned at me and blew me an air kiss. I smiled, blew her a kiss back, and proceeded to the bedroom for the night's main event.

"Close the door," a smoky voice said as I entered.

It was unfamiliar, so it must have been Ashley. I smelled the acrid smoke of marijuana. As my eyes adjusted to the soft lamp light in the room, I saw Kat and Rita sitting to one side of the king bed, sharing a joint. The rest of the bed was covered by Ashley, whose legs were spread. She let a couple fingers absently caress her pussy lips, which were as soft a shade of pink as her nipples.

"Here's a present for you, daddy," Kat said, her voice more husky than normal. She must have smoked a lot.

"We got her ready for you, too," Rita said. "She hasn't been allowed to cum."

"Yeah," Kat said. "She's only made us cum."

"Aren't you joining?" I asked my girlfriends.

"We're going to have some girl time," Rita said with a dreamy grin, before blowing a hit of smoke into Kat's waiting mouth. The girls acted as if they were floating, and I remembered the Quaaludes they had taken.

"Ashley is for you," Kat said.

The redhead smiled at me. Her nipples were painfully erect. I smiled at her, and she returned it.

"My husband doesn't like it if I play with another man one-on-one," she explained. "But if I'm with other girls, too, well. It's just fine."

"Jordan looked like he was happily distracted a little bit ago," I said.

"He is a sucker for blondes," Ashley said, referring to Crystal.

"Huh," I said, making a slow move onto the bed. "I'm a sucker for redheads."

"And I'm a sucker for a big fucking dick," Ashley said. "Especially when I'm tripping on ludes. God, it makes me feel like I'm having sex in a cloud."

I settled between Ashley's legs and gave her pussy a quick, long lick. She tasted sweet. Her hands ran through my hair, then tugged up.

"I've had enough foreplay," she said. "Give me that dick."

I glanced over at Kat and Rita, who smiled at me. They had finished the joint and were wickedly high. Their bodies effortlessly moved into a sixty-nine position, and they began to enjoy one another. I rocked back on my hips, and Ashley grasped for my erect cock. I noticed the massive diamond ring on her left ring finger and gave a satisfied grin. I loved fucking married women, even if their husbands knew about it.

"I've been looking forward to this," I said, coating the tip of my cock in Ashley's river of juices.

"Don't tease me, you fucker," she growled. "Put it in. Let me show you what a good cheating slut I am."

I buried myself in Ashley's cunt in one stroke, feeling a slight tickle from her landing strip. She grinned up at me with those incredible green eyes and licked her lips.

"Fuck yeah," she sighed. "That's as nice and thick as I hoped it would be."

We kissed, and her nipples ground into my chest. I fucked her steadily and deliberately, savoring how incredibly wet her cunt was.

"You're so fucking wet," I said.

"Your girls took good care of me," she panted.

I heard Kat and Rita each moaning to the side of us.

"They know how much I love married women," I said.

"You can have this cheating pussy anytime you want," Ashley said. "And if you make me cum hard enough, I'll let you fuck me in front of my husband."

That pushed me into a new gear. I started to fuck Ashley with intensity and vigor. She put her hands above her head and spread her legs as far as they could go. I drove in and out of her furiously, her pussy gushing with each stroke. Between kisses, she filled the room with a torrent of dirty talk, exhorting me to pound her cheating cunt and own her married pussy.

Next to us, Kat and Rita hit their orgasmic peaks. And, shortly after, Rita moved closer to me.

"Cum in her pussy, daddy," Rita said, "and I'm going to clean it out of her."

She nibbled my ear, and I turned to smile at her. She looked high and distant, yet the look on her face was adoring.

"And when we get some coke and make you hard again," she continued, "you're going to fuck her in the ass."

Kat suddenly appeared at her side, the same look on her face.

"And when you cum in her ass, baby," Kat said. "I'm going to be your naughty cleanup girl and lick it out of her."

"Oh, fuck," I said, my head spinning.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So I just put my attention to Ashley. I pistoned in and out of her. Then Kat disappeared and kneeled behind me. She started licking my balls and ass.

"Come on, daddy," Rita said. "Fill that married pussy. Do it. Fill her up."

No man could have held out. It was too much. I let out a high-pitched scream, my voice cracking, and pumped ropes of cum into Ashley. It didn't occur to me that she hadn't even cum, but as my cock spasmed inside her, Ashley let loose a banshee-like scream. Her orgasm hit out of nowhere, and it was massive.

I collapsed on top of her in a heaving, sweaty mess. But as soon as I did, we both realized a crazy thing. We were still completely turned on. My cock remained hard and twitching inside her. She kissed me in a frenzy.

"I heard you tell Crystal cum is the best lube for anal," Ashley said, her chest heaving.

"It is," I said.

"I know," Ashley said, her eyes flashing bright green. "Do you need a break?"

I shook my head. At the same time, Kat tapped my shoulder and held out a coke bullet.

"There, daddy," she said. "You can be Superman and not even stop!"

I snorted twice in each nostril, relishing the powerful rush the coke brought once more. Ashley looked at me like a needy school girl, and I offered her the bullet. She accepted it with a smile.

"I'm also a dirty little coke whore," Ashley said.

"I love what a filthy mouth you have," I said.

"I'm a bad bitch," she said. "Now are you going to stick that in my ass?"

Ashley decided to take charge. She rolled over and instructed me to lie on the bed. My cock was still throbbing, and I couldn't help but be proud of it. Ashley got on her hands and knees, flashing her ass at me. Rita kissed her and reached down to her pussy, collecting some of the sperm that leaked out. She rubbed it over Ashley's asshole, and she gasped.

"Sit on him, doll," Rita ordered.

Ashley got on her knees, leaned forward, and pressed her asshole against my cock. It passed her sphincter incredibly easily, and she gave an incredibly satisfied sigh.

"Oh, that's nice," Ashley said. "That's going to stretch me out so much. Fuck yeah."

She sat on my cock briefly, and it let Kat and Rita move into new positions. Rita moved between my legs, giving her access to eat Ashley's pussy and eat my cum as it leaked out of her. Kat, on the other hand, grinned at me and straddled my chest.

"Do you want to taste me, daddy?" she asked, moving her pussy above my face.

"Yes," I said with a long exhale.

And, just like that, we were in a steady rhythm. Ashley luxuriously rode my cock with her ass, her firm cheeks squeezing and showing off the dimples that were at the base of her back, just above her crack. I admired the side view of her tits, when I could catch a glimpse of it as Kat rode my face, her hard clit flicking quickly against my lips.

The room began to fill with heavy breathing and intensifying pleasure. Ashley, with my cock in her ass and Rita's tongue dancing on her clit, had a gargantuan orgasm. Her body quaked and her asshole gripped my cock tightly. Kat peaked shortly after, pushing her clit hard against my tongue. Her sweet nectar dripped down my chin. That first round of orgasms only seemed to push the four of us to fuck harder.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Ashley cried out.

"Eat me, daddy," Kat moaned.

Then, suddenly, Rita appeared next to me. She flashed the last remnants of my cum that she had coaxed from Ashley's pussy, then smiled after she swallowed it.

"I love tasting you," she said. "Wherever it comes from."

Rita crawled onto the edge of the bed and sucked Kat's nipples in her mouth, flicking her tongue across the barbells and sending Kat to the precipice of another orgasm. She came, and then traded places with Rita, who let me taste her pussy next.

Ashley never missed a beat, a sheen of sweat now having formed on her back from our intense anal fucking. She hit another climax and then started begging for my cum, her language as dirty as ever.

"Defile me," she commanded. "Fill my married ass with your cum. Make me leak from every hole so my husband can't avoid tasting you."

I finally lost it. I bucked my hips and cried out, the sound muffled by Rita's pussy smothering my face. My cum shot into Ashley's ass, and she groaned loudly with delight.

"That's it!" Ashley cried. "Show me what a good cheating slut I am!"

I would have responded, but Rita came on my face before I could say anything. I felt the urgency in her hips as she pushed her cunt against my mouth, so I slipped my hands behind her. I grabbed her cheeks and forced two fingers into her asshole.

"Holy fuck!" Rita cried, and she came again. This time, an eruption of squirting from her cunt. "Baby! Fuck! I'm squirting!"

It was like a built-in shower, but nothing was going to cool down this hot foursome. Ashley confidently climbed off my cock, her ass giving a satisfying pop.

"Let me clean this off," she said, a look of pure lust in her eyes. "That way I can kiss Jordan as soon as we're finished."

"You are a dirty bitch," I said.

"You're just figuring that out?" she said with a playful laugh.

Rita lay down beside me, chest heaving. Her tits looked gorgeous, the nipples pointing out proudly. Kat took up a position behind Ashley.

"Let me eat that ass, slut," Kat said.

Ashley moved her head down lower, naturally raising her ass up higher. She licked my balls and up and down my shaft.

"How was that, baby?" Rita asked me, her voice a whisper.

"Beyond expectations, as usual," I said. "You girls always outdo yourselves."

"I need something from you, though," Rita said.

"Anything," I said, sweat trickling down my brow.

"I need your dick," she said. "I just need you to fuck me."

"Are you begging?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with a whine. "I love girls, but I need a dick to be fully satisfied. Your dick. It's the only one that fulfills me."

I kissed her, then Kat appeared next to us. She flashed the cum she had taken from Ashley's ass and swallowed, just as Rita had done.

"Am I a dirty bitch, too, daddy?" Kat asked.

"The original, Kitty Kat," I said, smacking her ass and she moved beside me.

Ashley raised her head in front of us, smiling from between my legs.

"That was fun as hell," she said. "We should do it again."

"Any time," I said.

"You are so hot," Kat said.

"Seriously," Rita agreed.