Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and looked at Peter with ferocious desire in her eyes. His passion matched hers.

"Why don't we have a little blow," he suggested.

"Perfect," Jess said. "Then you can wreck my slutty little cunt."

Peter cackled happily and reached for the cocaine tray. He smacked her ass, the crack resonating against the stucco of the house.

"You're the ideal toy, Jess," he said.

* * *

At the other end of the house, in a candlelit bedroom, a very different scene had unfolded. Kat, nude and with her hair cascading around her shoulders, sat on Stephen's lap. She held her head up high as she exhaled a healthy plume of marijuana smoke toward the ceiling.

"I like a little weed to take the edge off the coke," Stephen said.

"It's fantastic," Kat said happily. "I love smoking."

"Me, too," he said, shifting her on his lap. He still wore his boxer briefs but nothing else.

Stephen's hand wandered between Kat's thighs, but he didn't go for her pussy right away. He stroked the trail of hair leading down to her smooth lips.

"This is my absolute favorite," he said approvingly.

"Because you like a landing strip?" Kat asked.

"Because you did it for me," he said.

"What's my reward?" Kat said.

"You're here, aren't you?" Stephen said.

"Good point," Kat replied and moved to kiss him.

Stephen ducked out of the way. He raised the joint to his lips and, in a simultaneous motion, threw Kat over his shoulder to carry her toward the bed. She shrieked and laughed as he tossed her down on the improbably soft-but-firm mattress. He stood at the end of the bed, taking her in. Kat instinctively spread her legs, inviting him.

"You did a good job shaving it," Stephen said. "Very precise."

"I aim to please," Kat said with her TV smile.

"My pleasure comes from control," Stephen said. "Do you want to play that game with me this weekend?"

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want that," Kat said confidently.

"I'm going to push you," Stephen said.

"I've never found a limit yet," Kat said. "But I have to confess something."

"What's that?" he asked.

"I do have one rule this weekend," she said. "Anything else is completely fair game. Literally anything."

"What's the rule?" he asked.

"My ass," Kat said. "No anal sex. I don't want to talk about it, but it's just a deal-breaker this weekend. I hope you understand."

"I can respect one rule," Stephen said. "And I'll agree to it. But that's the only one, understood?"

"Yes, sir," Kat said and licked her lips. She let her hand wander down to her pussy and spread her lips to show off how wet she was.

Stephen shook his head and said, "Not yet."

Kat made a pouty face, and Stephen ducked under the bed and retrieved a duffle bag he had stashed there earlier. Without allowing Kat to see its contents, he removed a riding crop. He had been looking forward to this all day. For months, he had been working on his technique of edging women, holding their orgasms at bay for as long as three hours. He was intent, centrally focused on a goal to make them beg. Kat, he knew, was accustomed to getting what she wanted, when she wanted. She had charm and looks, but when she was pushed to the right place, she lost all free will. Stephen had determined to find that point for her and blow past it. It was the purpose of having her here this weekend.

"You feel dirty, don't you?" Kat said, eyeing the riding crop.

Stephen only smiled, his gaze focused on her prominent nipples and the metal bars piercing them. He circled the bed, moving to one side. He seemed imposing compared to her petite figure spread before him. He gave a moderate smack of the crop to each nipple. Kat shuddered.

"They're so sensitive," she said.

Stephen added a light chuckle to his smile. He brought the leather keeper down harder on her nipples this time and began to strike her at well-paced intervals with barely perceptible increases in force. Kat squirmed. He kept up the nipple teasing for fifteen minutes.

"I know what you're doing," Kat said.

"What am I doing?" Stephen shot back in his silken voice.

"Trying to get me to beg," she said.

"Is that it?" he said.

"I'd beg even without the teasing," she said.

"But you wouldn't cum quite as hard," he said cockily.

"I feel like I could cum just from you looking at me," she said.

"Wait until you do," he said and brought the crop down on her with a new ferocity.

Kat yelped. He did it again to the other nipple. She writhed, and he surprised her. Instead of her nipples, the next blow hit near her clit. Then he reached down into his bag of tricks again. He pulled out nipple clamps and secured them to her.

"I've sensed how much you like to play with pain," Stephen said, matter-of-factly.

"Maybe," Kat said, purposely playing coy.

Stephen brought the crop down against her clit with a sharp crack that took Kat's breath away.

"Jesus," she muttered. "I can feel my clit throbbing."

"Don't touch it," Stephen admonished, "or I'll have to tie you up."

"Yes, sir," she said with saccharine obedience. She wanted to call him daddy, but she knew there were certain lines she couldn't cross. It was going to be hard enough to control herself as it was.

Stephen alternated focus on Kat's nipples and clit. He was deliberate, with a very specific endpoint in mind. The wet spot on the sheets below Kat's pussy grew as Stephen continued his teasing. Her nipples strained against the clamps, but it was nothing compared to the engorged arousal of her clit. The skin around it was pink and bright from the blows of the riding crop, and her button started to reveal itself from behind the curtain of her mound.

Once more, Stephen went to the duffle bag, this time producing a butt plug larger than Kat had ever seen. But when she saw it, she only smiled.

"I hope this doesn't break the rule," he said.

"It definitely does not," Kat said, and she put her hands on her knees and pulled them higher, exposing her ass. The trickle of arousal from her vagina had already made her asshole slick.

Stephen cradled the wide glass plug in his hand and smiled warmly as he walked around to the foot of the bed. Kat pressed her knees together, giving wider access to her nether region. Stephen circled the butt plug around her engorged pussy lips, but it wasn't necessary.

"Just shove it in," Kat told him. "I'm an ass slut."

Stephen smiled again, a tinge of surprise from her unexpected assertiveness touching his carefully scruffy face. He pushed the plug against her sphincter. Kat exhaled deeply as it popped past her opening and pressed her ass forward to accept the whole thing. The plug might have been bigger than anything she had ever had in her ass before, but she relished it.

"God, I'm so full," Kat moaned. "It would feel perfect if you fucked me right now."

"Patience, my dear," Stephen said. "Have some of this first."

Like a magician, he made a small tray with six lines of coke appear and held it under Kat's nose. She eagerly picked up the silver straw and made two lines disappear. Stephen then took a turn and looked at Kat differently now. He was ready. He stripped down fully now and let Kat drink in his naked form. She gazed at his cock unabashedly. It was time.

He climbed on top of her, and they finally kissed. Kat was ready to attack him like a horny teenager, but he kept one hand on her jawline to control her movements. Their kisses were slow and sensual, movie-like. And Kat felt like she had slipped into a love scene. Stephen pulled the nipple clamps off so he could suck her pierced, erect flesh into his mouth. At the same time, he nudged her legs apart with his knee. Heat radiated from her cunt. His hand brushed across the landing strip, and he pulled back from their kiss as they did.

"That really is my favorite part," he said, stroking her pubic hair again.

And then he finally entered her. Kat thought she might cum immediately, but the sensation built progressively. He was long and thick without being too much of either. His smooth balls rested against the butt plug. Then he drew back, and Kat realized what a perfect angle of penetration he had. The top side of his cock glided along her clit, freshly sending shockwaves through her body. But his head glided through that top wall of her pussy, pounding her g-spot with an intensity she had only ever felt with John. She closed her eyes and thought of her boyfriend but then opened them, putting him out of her mind for the moment, and relishing who this man was. And that he wanted her.

Kat's first orgasm felt like a momentous buildup, but in reality had only taken a few minutes to crest. Stephen smiled. This is what he wanted. This is how he took possession. She came, but before the feeling had fully receded, he drove deeper into her, now plowing into her cervix, and the wave took her over again. Before the second orgasm subsided, he began powerful, long strokes along her clit that created a third sensation and its own climax. Kat cried out incoherently. Her body shook. Most importantly, her pussy gripped him with need. Satisfied step one was complete, Stephen allowed himself to finish.

"Baby, baby!" Kat cried. "I don't know what you're doing to me!"

"Making you my slut," he growled, focusing on his own pleasure now.

"I'm your slut," Kat agreed. "I'm your slut."

She was close to cumming a fourth time when she howled in disappointment as he pulled out. But Stephen wanted to mark her, cover her in cum. And cover her he did. It was a prodigious load, worthy of a leading man. He painted her torso with purpose. The creamy fluid shot all over, significant amounts collecting in her belly. When he finally finished and pulled out, he ran a finger across the JKJR tattoo along her pubic line.

"Is this for your relationship?" he asked.

Kat nodded and said, "John, Kat, Jess, Rita."

"That's powerful," he said approvingly, and Kat smiled.

Stephen then pulled one final trick. He produced a spoon and began to scoop up his cum from Kat's body.

"Take this," he said intentionally as he held it to her lips.

Kat greedily opened her mouth and swallowed it.

"I love cum," she said unnecessarily.

Two more spoonfuls later, and Stephen smiled at her.

"Leave the butt plug in," he said.

* * *

Saturday morning, the girls woke up to a quiet, empty house. Kat was already sipping coffee on the verandah when Jess appeared.

"God, I need a cup of that," the blonde said, neither saying a word about her lack of clothes.

"There's also the blow," Kat said.

"Maybe in a minute," Jess said with a laugh. Her voice was harsh, her nose stopped up. "We kind of got after it last night."

Kat smiled at her.

"This is wicked, isn't it?" she said.

"It's a fantasy," Jess said. "We're playing a role. I can feel it."

"That's a good way to put it," Kat said. "It's like it's not real."

"Feels awfully good to be not real," Jess said with a laugh.

The morning quickly bled into the afternoon. They had slept late. The butler appeared to put out lunch and informed them that Stephen and Peter were working and would return for dinner. But the girls wouldn't be bored. They had the pool at their disposal, and the men had arranged for a masseuse. Jess found the inevitable stash of weed, and they let the day slip by in the sun, cooling off with the occasional glass of Champagne or swim.

"I feel like this is what being a kept woman would be like," Kat said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Jess agreed, "it's fun. For a day."

"Maybe two," Kat said.

"How was it last night?" Jess asked. "You were screaming loud enough!"

"Oh, god, was I?" Kat said, though she wasn't sure why she sounded embarrassed.

"How many times did you get off?" Jess said. "It sounded like a dozen."

"Honestly?" she said. "I lost count. I think Stephen was playing a game with me. He fucked me until I was literally dry. I couldn't do it anymore."

"That's so fucking hot," Jess said.

"How about you?" Kat asked.

"Peter is Peter," Jess said. "He is just such a force. He dominates you just by his very existence. I love how much power he puts into everything he does."

"You love being close to that kind of success," Kat observed.

"Almost as much as you like being close to fame," Jess retorted.

"Touché," Kat said.

They dozed and smoked and drank. The masseuse came and went. The massages were spectacular and appreciated, and the girls got a kick out of learning this house was a fairly regular backdrop for porn movie shoots. They felt like it was appropriate, given their purpose that weekend.

Kat confessed that Stephen had cum on her and then gave it to her on a spoon.

"He fed you his cum?" Jess said, mouth agape.

Kat nodded.

"I'm so wet just hearing that," Jess marveled. "Peter was obsessed with my ass last night."

"I don't blame him," Kat said.

"I must have so much cum inside me," Jess said. "I swear he cums more than he pisses."

"That is so fucking sexy," Kat said. "I kind of want to lick it out of you."

Jess smiled at her wickedly.

"You love being the cleanup girl, don't you?" she said.

"I do," Kat admitted. "I really do. I want to be a good girl for John, but I do love eating cum out of you."

"I love your tongue," Jess said, "so I will never say no to that."

The flirtatious laughter turned to a smoldering desire. Their lips met, and they kissed. It was soft at first, then increased in urgency.

"I love you," Kat said.

"I love you, too," Jess said. "I love all of us."

"Let me be your dirty cleanup girl," Kat said, biting her lower lip.

She buried her face between Jess's soft, tan thighs. It didn't take more than a few licks of Jess's puffy, used cunt lips to smell the musky cum that Peter had planted inside her. It only made Kat work more anxiously. Her tongue flicked back and forth, then probed between the tight folds of her pussy. Kat moaned with anticipation, desperate to find a cache of rich sperm to feast on. It was true that Kat was a cumslut. She cared less and less about doing things with other men. She had learned that eating their cum of Jess or anyone else satisfied her. She sometimes thought about asking Jess to jerk off clients into glasses for her so Kat could just drink their essence. She loved the taste, the texture, and the power of drinking it. It was better than the act itself, she thought sometimes, and the act brought her incredible pleasure.

Kat's thoughts were interrupted when Jess pulled her head deeper into her pussy, grinding the wet, sweet flesh against her mouth.

"Here it comes!" Jess announced.

A burst of semen cascaded from the inner depths of Jess and landed on Kat's tongue. She moaned and, at the same time, Jess started the final approach to climax. By the time Kat had cleaned up every hint of cum, Jess had her head in a vise-like grip between her thighs, thrashing about and screaming in pleasure.

In moments, it was over, and both satisfied girls went back to lounging by the pool and sipping drinks. They finally dabbled in a little cocaine. Then, in the late afternoon, the house picked up with some activity. The butler accepted a delivery of flowers. Caterers came to set up food. Kat and Jess knew Peter and Stephen had to be returning soon. And they wanted to do something to show their appreciation for the fun they'd had. They knew what they wanted to do without even having to talk about it.

"Let's put on a show," Jess said.

"You read my mind," Kat said.

Putting their new knowledge that the house was a porn set to good use, they decided to make themselves up like pornstars. Their makeup was gaudy and overdone. Jess wore a red corset with matching thigh-high stockings and a red g-string. Kat put on a transparent, light blue bra and panty set that happened to frame her landing strip beautifully. They couldn't have known these were the perfect costumes for what Stephen and Peter had planned for them that evening.

"Would you look at that?" Stephen said when the four of them reunited on the verandah. "The perfect ending for a long day of work."

Stephen approached Kat and kissed her lips briefly before moving to her ear and down her neck. She shivered. Peter palmed the back of Jess's head and smothered her in a deep embrace. Quickly, however, the two men pushed past the girls, and Peter dumped out the contents of a vial on the glass table. He started cutting lines as he sat down. Stephen sat next to him but had turned the chair around, facing Kat. She made a movement to come to him, but Stephen put up his hand.

"Crawl," he ordered.

Kat paused momentarily, and he wasn't sure if it was to protest. But it wasn't. She put on a sultry face, got on her knees, and without a second thought slowly crawled toward him. As she did, he undid his pants. His impressive member hung loosely as Kat approached. She licked her lips, genuinely salivating. It took her only a few seconds to reach him and engulf his cock in her mouth. It hardened rapidly under her skilled, eager efforts.

Jess had hung back, following behind Kat, awaiting Peter's instructions. He had started by cutting two monstrous lines of cocaine, each at least a full gram. Peter beckoned her with a finger. Jess smiled and sashayed her hips to him.

"Snort one," he said. "All of it."

"You want me really fucked up, don't you?" Jess said playfully.

Peter smiled and said, "I want you incapable of saying no."

"I think I already am," Jess said with a laugh. "But I'll play along."

Jess lustily attacked the coke. She was no stranger to lines this size, and it disappeared as easily as dust into a vacuum.

"How did I do, baby?" Jess said, looking at Peter with wild eyes. She swayed side to side, tempting him with her lingerie-clad body.

"Great," Peter said. "Now do the other one."

"Baby," Jess said. "That's a lot of coke. Even for me."

"I know," he said. "Now do it before I have to spank you."

"Naughty, naughty," Jess said, but she complied.

She bent over directly in front of Peter. The thin string of red fabric that separated her ass cheeks was almost in his face. Her firm, sexy ass made him salivate. He loved what an easy whore she was, so willing to please. He couldn't see her as she snorted the second line, but he could tell by the sound that she was perfectly happy taking all the coke. Peter gave a hearty laugh.

"This is what I love about you!" he said loudly, clapping his hands.

To his right, Kat was slobbering all over Peter's cock. Her blow job was deep, wet, and intense. Peter knew it was time. He and Stephen had discussed it. It was going to be an ultimate tease and build up of anticipation.

First, Peter roughly tore off Jess's lingerie, including the stockings. The coked up slut just giggled and played along. Jess's head was spinning. It was a lot of coke hitting her all at once. Her face was numb, and her mind was full of clouds. But she felt amazing, if detached, and ground her hips in the shape of an infinity symbol as Peter shoved a couple fingers inside her cunt.

"I am feeling so naughty, Peter," Jess said.

"Good," he whispered to her. He made eye contact with Stephen.

Peter fingered Jess until her pussy was pouring with arousal. With his digits good and coated, he slipped one in her ass, then a second. Jess welcomed it without surprise or discomfort.

"Yes, baby," Jess said, her voice high-pitched and distant.

Meanwhile, Stephen had instructed Kat to sit in the armchair at the head of the table. Kat helped herself to a couple lines of coke while she waited as he disappeared inside. He returned and approached Kat from behind, not wanting her to see him. He wanted to surprise her. And she was surprised when he came back and immediately fastened her ankles to the chair with ratcheting restraints. Kat, who had been enjoying the rush as the coke took over her brain, was slow to react. Her legs firmly attached to the chair, Stephen stepped in front of her. Kat tried to lunge at his cock, wanting it in her mouth again, but he demurred.