Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," he said, waving a finger in front of her face. "I have a treat for you tonight."

"What is it?" Kat asked. Her eyes were big and doe-like.

"Just watch," Stephen said. "That's it. Just watch."

By the time he finished speaking, her wrists were bound to the chair, and she grunted slightly as she tested their resistance. It was firm, offering her little movement. Her pussy tingled. She liked being immobilized, and it had been a long time. She liked the feeling of helplessness. She also trusted Stephen that he would reward her for her obedience. She was surprised and pleased when Stephen finished off with one final flourish: placing a ball gag in her mouth. It had a breathing hole in the center, so she wouldn't have to rely exclusively on her stuffy coke nose to breathe, and her pussy throbbed at the thought of his being so considerate.

Stephen walked toward the others. Jess ground her hand to force Peter's fingers deeper into her ass. Peter pushed Jess down on the table. Her body lay across the width of it, with her legs dangling off one end and her head peering over the edge of the other. Peter easily popped his thick cock into Jess's ass, and she gave a satisfied sigh.

"Yeah, baby," Jess said. "Your dick is made for my ass."

"Your ass is made for any dick," Peter said with a laugh.

And then Jess saw Stephen stand in front of her, his majestic cock bobbing in front of her face. She licked her lips, hoping she knew what came next. She did. Stephen stepped up and let Jess take him in her mouth. She swallowed him effortlessly, welcoming his long shaft into her throat and gagging dramatically, for effect only.

Kat's body was on fire as she watched. There was a tug of jealousy, but it only related to Stephen. She wasn't attracted to Peter, but it had been a long time since she had been spit-roasted. She suddenly craved cum. A lot of cum. She remembered a story Jess had told her, a couple years ago, about a blowjob gangbang she had done in college, where she had sucked off six guys in a row and swallowed all their cum. She wanted that. To drown in salty, sticky, delicious sperm. She squirmed against the restraints. Stephen caught her eye and smiled. It reminded her that this was the perfect torture, the kind that drove her past her known limits of pleasure. She squirmed some more, but only because she wanted to know what was next.

"What a cocksucker," Stephen said gruffly.

"One of the best," Peter said, pile-driving in and out of Jess's ass. "A true lover of the art."

The Eiffel Tower back-and-forth continued for a few minutes, but then Peter gave another signal. It was time for the main event. Stephen pulled out first. Jess panted and filled the pause with a torrent of dirty talk.

"I'm your dirty fucking toy," she said, her voice slightly hoarse. "No limits. Use me. I'm your cock sleeve. It's all I'm good for. It's the only thing that brings me joy."

Peter spanked her twice, leaving impressive hand prints on her ass, then pulled out. Kat was stunned to see her girlfriend gape so widely. The jealous tug pulled at her again.

"Oh, you are definitely a cock sleeve," Peter said. "You might want more coke before we move on."

Jess needed no further invitation. She haphazardly snorted up an impressive amount of blow in each nostril. She rubbed her nose, her head bobbing involuntarily, and rested her palm against her temple. The rush was intense. She hadn't done this much coke in a long time. She may have just made an eight-ball disappear in the past hour-and-a-half. It didn't concern her. It turned her on. There was a special confidence in Jess when she felt like a coke whore. It made her feel invincible. Desired. Coveted. And two powerful men playing with her only enhanced that feeling. She was flying.

Stephen had stepped in front of Kat and undone the ball gag, just long enough to shove a small mirror under her nose so she could do two thick lines. He then helped himself to two. He wanted some additional motivation. He was about to do something he never had before, but with Peter he would do it. And Kat and Jess were such compliant, fun, laid back girls that he knew it would be a fun event. Stephen didn't do emotional attachment, but he did enjoy how Kat and Jess didn't feel overwhelmed by his fame. They just went with the flow. They didn't prod him too much about Hollywood or his career. They just enjoyed themselves.

Peter helped himself to a couple prodigious snorts of coke from the pile and then stood up with a loud, primal roar.

"Time to be a cocaine sex machine!" he shouted, and Jess laughed.

He looked at Jess manically. He was looking forward to this, to really destroying this piece of fuck meat. He knew she would love it. He knew it would drive Kat crazy, which only would get her off harder when the two couples separated in a little while.

"Bend over," Peter ordered Jess.

She did, and once more he easily slid inside her ass.

"I love how you stretch me out, baby," Jess said, her words fast and choppy.

This time, however, Peter didn't start fucking her. Instead, he picked her up. He bear-hugged her from behind, his arms gathering her up from below her rib cage and lifted her high. Yet, owing to surprising strength, his cock remained impaled in her ass. Peter pivoted, and Jess spread her legs in an attempt to keep her balance. It was the perfect move because, as they turned, Stephen stood right there, his erection pointing upward.

"Time to plug both your hot little holes, slut," Peter said.

Kat admired Stephen's athletic profile. They had positioned themselves so she would have a perfect view of the Jess sandwich they were about to make. Kat's pussy leaked, creating a pool between her legs. Her clit throbbed, almost to the point of burning. The coke made her grind her teeth because she had nothing else to do. Jess looked at her girlfriend almost apologetically and mouthed, "Oh my god." Kat would have smiled if the ball gag didn't keep her from it, but she tried to convey warmth with her eyes.

Stephen stepped forward and, with surprising agility, slid his cock into Jess, completing her double penetration. She cried out immediately. Before the high-pitched yell had dissipated into the LA night, Peter and Stephen bounced Jess back and forth in a game of sexual pong that was aggressive and purposeful. They wanted her to cum. And she did. She came. And came. And came again. Jess morphed into an orgasm machine, a coked out fuck doll incapable of anything but gyrations of pleasure.

Kat thought she might faint from the sweet torture of it all. She felt light-headed. One thing ran through her head over and over and over. She needed cock. She didn't care about anything else. Jess stared at her with a mixture of absent, coked-out glee and sympathy. The two girls knew that what had transpired was unique. It also burned white hot for a short period of time. It wasn't even ten minutes before both men started breathing heavily, pushing close to orgasm. Peter unleashed first, filling Jess's ass with a profound load of cum, and it caused her to cum again. Stephen surprised her, though, by pulling out once Peter had finished planting his seed. His cock, long, thick, hard, and beautiful, moved away. Toward Kat. He took out the ball gag and presented himself to the teased, deprived slut.

Like a good girl, Kat greedily took him in her mouth. It wasn't before Stephen rewarded her with a significant load of sperm. Kat savored it like caviar or a fine wine.

"You really are a cumslut," Stephen said, finally breaking the silence.

"I am," she agreed. "I really am. I need to get fucked. So badly. I'm going to explode."

Stephen ignored her. Instead, he started playing with her nipples. And Kat realized the entire weekend must have been designed to reach this point. She was going to cum just from Stephen fondling the little pink nubs. There was no preventing it, no delaying it. He used his thumb and forefinger, pushing her closer to the inevitable brink. He looked her in the eyes and saw the remnants of her will fading away, and he smiled triumphantly.

He could toy with her as long as he wanted, but he didn't see the point. He fastened his lips to Kat's nipple, and she exploded. It was a master class in teasing and ownership. Her body shook, and she cried out. Her screams were loud enough to make Jess look up as she cleaned off Peter's cock. As Kat's body calmed, the puddle on the chair between her legs grew. She was desperate.

"Tell me," Stephen whispered.

"Please, baby," Kat said, her voice quavering. "Please. I need it. I need you in my ass."

"But I thought you had one rule," Stephen said cockily.

"I, I don't care," Kat stuttered. "Please fuck me in the ass."

As soon as she said it, Kat's heart sank. She thought she could stay in control if something was off-limits. But she couldn't even do that. She was so far gone in the moment of lust, she would beg for the one thing she craved to save for her true love more than anything else. The difference this time is that she felt heart-broken and ashamed. But she didn't know how to backtrack. When she was seized by desire like this, she always indulged it.

Ironically, she didn't have to. Stephen did it for her.

"No, Kat," he said flatly. "I'm not going to fuck your ass. I'm not going to do that to John. And you don't want to, either." The tone in his voice signaled that his infatuation had diminished, if not disappeared entirely.

The statement shook Kat to her core. It also snapped her out of her sex-induced trance. Stephen undid the restraints, but the liberation Kat felt was spiritual, as well as physical. She was different now. It felt like the change had come out of nowhere, but it had been bubbling below the surface for a long time. When it occurred, it was like a switch flipped. For the rest of the night, she enjoyed being with Stephen. The cocaine numbed her as beautifully as ever. And the Champagne tasted as good as it always did. There was a touch of the mechanical about it, and there was an undertone of finality to each moment. This wasn't who she was anymore, which was a relief more than anything else.

It was time, Kat decided. It was time for a new chapter.