Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 45

Story Info
The foursome makes a major decision.
2.1k words
4.74
4.4k
8

Part 157 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This chapter lays the groundwork for a major shift that's coming for our foursome. I think it has been foreseeable for quite some time, but I've been waiting for the most natural, appropriate time to put this into the plot. I hope you enjoy it. And don't fear -- there is plenty more Traffic Girl coming for a long time.

* * *

Returning home, the girls had taken a limo that Stephen and Peter had set up. It played like a gesture of respect -- they didn't want it to seem like I had to come collect my well-fucked girlfriends like some cuck. I found it pretty thoughtful, as was Stephen's text thanking me for being open-minded and inviting me to come to the movie set sometime to see how things were going.

As soon as they walked in the door, Kat's lips met mine, and I was instantly transported back to one of the most memorable moments of my life: the first time we had ever kissed. She gave me the same butterflies, but it was emotionally more intense now. I also sensed something in her as she let the kiss linger. I wanted to ask what had happened. It hit me like a wave. Something was different. Something had changed. My urge was to come out and ask what it was. But I knew Kat. She would tell me when she was ready.

Jess had come home and gone straight to bed. Her nose was red, her eyes glazed and dark. She walked gingerly and smelled like sex. I didn't need to ask about her weekend. I knew. I probably knew before she had even left it would be like this. Jess was Jess, and that had never been a problem for me.

Rita had made a quick shopping trip for new tennis outfits because she was playing in a local charity fundraiser tournament in a couple weeks. So that left a clingy, sweet, needy Kat snuggled up with me on the couch.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did," Kat said. There was hesitation in her voice. "Yes and no."

"I can tell you want to tell me something," I said. "You can tell me all of it."

"Not yet," Kat said. "I'll tell you every detail, like you promised, but." She paused. "John."

The sound of my name sent chills down my spine.

"We need to talk," Kat said.

"Okay," I said, and she could tell a sense of dread crawled across my skin.

Kat smiled and laughed.

"Not that kind of talk," she said. "It was great. It really was fun. You know what I mean. It's like when you're with Juliet."

"It's like seeing how the other half lives," I said.

"Even when we're the other half now," Kat said, her tone brightening.

"I know exactly what you mean, though," I said, putting a hand on her leg. She shifted toward me more closely.

"I need to just come out and say this, okay?" Kat said.

"Kitty Kat," I said, "you can always talk to me. You know that."

"I didn't let Stephen take my ass this weekend," she said. "I made that promise, and I kept it. You're the only man who gets my ass."

"That's actually very sweet," I said.

"But I wanted him to," she admitted. "I begged him to. But he wouldn't do it."

"Okay," I said, a bit confused.

"That's the factual baseline," Kat explained. "I need you to know that's what happened. But what I need to tell you is that it changed me."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"It's hard to put it into words, so it's going to be clumsy, and I'm just going to say it," she said. "I felt like a failure when I asked Stephen to fuck me in the ass. And it led to a realization. This literally was a light-bulb moment."

"You can just tell me," I reassured her. "It's okay."

"The thrill was gone," Kat said. "With Stephen, I mean. It was still like a dream and everything, but, John? I'm not that Kitty Kat anymore. She's gone. She's been fading away for a while now, but, for whatever reason, this weekend closed the door on that part of me."

She looked me in the eyes, and I couldn't form words, so she continued to talk.

"I don't want other men anymore, even if it's Stephen or someone like him," she said. "It hit me that I have everything I need. I think I have finally emptied the Kitty Kat tank."

"I'm sure it will refill," I said lightly.

"Not that way," she said confidently. "This is all so jumbled. What I'm saying is, John, that I'm ready to just commit to our relationship. I don't need anything else. This completes me."

She paused again.

"And there's only one thing missing," she said.

I looked at Kat, and she knew she didn't need to say it. The way she spoke, how her body melded into mine, and the calm adoration that showed in her eyes told me everything.

"You're ready to have a baby," I said.

"It's time," she said. "I want that more -- with you, with Jess and Rita -- than I want anything else. Even more than the most famous actor in the world."

We laughed. There were tears in the corner of her eyes.

"I'm as ready as you are," I said.

"I know," she said. "You've been so patient with me."

"We needed to be in the right place for this to happen," I said.

"I want to be a mom," Kat said.

"It will suit you," I said.

"I'm going to go cold turkey on coke and everything else," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You can always ramp down. We don't have to start trying today."

"I'm sure," she said. "You know how I am. When I decide something, it's decided."

"Do you want to wake up Jess?" I asked.

Kat shook her head.

"Let her sleep," she said. "She needs it. I want to tell them when we're all together."

I hugged Kat close to me, and we kissed again, and once more it felt like that first time. My hand wandered around her body.

"Do you want to reclaim me?" she asked quietly. "It's going to be the last time you ever have the chance to do it."

"Yes," I said softly. "Let's turn the page."

Kat kissed me and said, "No. We're starting a brand new book."

"I like that," I said and pulled off her tight polo-style tennis shirt.

I sucked her nipples into my mouth, and she gasped. My hand plunged down the front of her tight shorts, and I felt the smooth mound of her pubis. Her lips were soaking.

"No landing strip?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I shaved before I came home," she said. "No more landing strips."

"Good," I said.

"You're the only one who gets to control me from now on," she said.

Our kisses became more urgent, our breath hot and short. We stripped, and Kat sat on my cock, guiding it into her wet slit.

"No one fills me like you," she said. "And no one else is ever going to fill me again."

"Not even Rita or Jess?" I asked, teasing.

"Don't be silly," she said and kissed me.

It was a slow, heavily emotional coupling. Kat stayed on top, driving her hips back and forth to ensure she felt the full length of my cock going in and out of her. Her pussy was sopping wet, the juices thick from her dehydrating weekend of alcohol and cocaine. Her real thirst, however, was for my cock.

"Let's call a family meeting tonight," I said. "We can see if Jess and Rita are on board."

"They will be, don't worry," Kat said.

"When do you want to go off birth control?" I asked, probing between her ass cheeks with a finger.

"I won't take my pill tonight, if we're all in agreement," she said.

"I think it's going to happen fast," I said optimistically.

"Is it too fast?" she asked. "I realize we didn't talk about this."

"I was ready yesterday," I said. "And we have talked about this. We've talked about it a ton. You know that I'm on board when you're ready. I never wanted to push you."

"Thank you for being patient with me," she said.

"I'll wait forever to have forever with you," I said.

"That doesn't make sense," she said with a laugh.

"I'm going to fuck you so much when you're pregnant," I said.

"You're going to have to save up huge loads for me when we're trying," she said. "I'm going to be greedy about making sure you fill me up with as much cum as you can."

"You already do," I said. "You're my cumslut."

"I'm tied for first," she said.

My cum boiled. It snuck up on me. With little warning, I was bucking my hips and shooting a pent up load into Kat's welcoming pussy.

"I promise I'll tell you every single detail about this weekend," she said.

"I know," I said.

"It's going to make you so hard," she said. "I was a dirty girl."

"How dirty?" I asked.

"Just dirty enough to make you proud," she said.

I knew what that meant. It meant she hadn't let Stephen fuck her in the ass. She had kept her promise.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," she said. "And I can't wait to call you daddy and have it mean something totally different."

* * *

That night at dinner, Kat breached the subject.

"I wanted to talk about something," Kat said. "Something serious."

Expectant looks popped up from Jess and Rita.

"What is it?" Jess asked.

"I'm going to stop seeing other men," Kat said. "At all. Ever."

"We've got enough man," Rita said jokingly.

"Are you?" Jess said, a look of realization coming over her face. "You want to?"

"I want to have a baby," Kat said.

There was a modest pause as the news shook in. Kat had put the topic before the other two girls respectfully. But they knew how important it was to her. It was a group decision, we believed, and the only question was timing.

Jess and Rita jumped out of their chairs almost simultaneously.

"Oh my god, girl!" Jess cried, hugging Kat from behind, her arm around her neck.

"This is amazing!" Rita said. "We are so ready!"

"I'm serious that this is for all of us to agree on," Kat said. "I see us all as a family."

"We are all in this together," Jess said.

"One-hundred percent," Rita agreed.

The girls began chatting excitedly. Jess admonished me to make sure I wasn't wasting cum when Kat was ovulating. Rita said she would make a fertility calendar to ensure we had Kat's cycle plotted to maximize our chances. Kat planned to call her fertility specialist the next day to set up an appointment. The pieces came together so quickly, I would have been stunned if I hadn't been so excited. The last time we had tried to have a baby, it had put Kat through such an emotional wringer, I had compartmentalized the possibility of trying again. I really didn't want to put pressure on her. But now that she was ready? I wanted it. I wanted it so badly it was almost scary.

I started to think of all the things we needed to do. But then I checked myself, reminding myself I had to impregnate her first. It had been so hard a year ago when we started trying. The optimism had given way to frustration and then fear and finally acceptance. There were things I wanted to make sure we accomplished as a family before Kat had a baby. Two things, in particular, needed to get done, and one of them had a major prerequisite.

I was about to speak up when Rita's voice cut through the room.

"I have a confession," she said. "I wasn't shopping today."

All of us exchanged nervous glances.

"John, I met with the divorce lawyer you told me about," she said. "I'm going to file the petition this week. I'm not playing this charade anymore. If we're going to be a family, I want us to really be a family."

"Oh my god," I said.

"This calls for Champagne," Jess said, standing up.

Rita walked around the table, sat on my lap, and kissed me.

"I don't like keeping secrets from you," she said. "But I wanted to give you a surprise, especially when I knew you probably were inside your own head a little bit with Kat and Jess gone this weekend."

"It's a great surprise," I said.

"We're going to have it all," Rita said. "The four of us together are unstoppable."

"I can't wait until it's five," I said.