Cokewhore Ch. 04 - Slaves First Porno

Story Info
Johnny continues to play with his sex slaves- and film them.
8.5k words
4.78
19k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey had to force her hand to stop shaking as she handed the mirror to the famous pornstar next to her. She had just taken a massive rip of the high-quality cocaine piled high on the small mirror, and the MDMA they had popped earlier was starting to hit in a big way.

She was still in awe that she was getting fucked up with the starlet, not to mention getting fucked on camera with her. Kelsey had grown up flicking her bean to this woman's exploits, now she was part of them. They had just finished a foursome with two huge black dudes, and were still naked as they got ripped out of their minds.

They were in a massive, well lit warehouse Johnny had bought for his budding porno business. The huge building was mostly empty, save for the soundstage and an extended "break area." There was a wet bar, a cart filled with various drugs, and several comfy couches and chairs flanking a plush carpet.

Kelsey and the starlet were in the break area now, sharing a couch and surrounded by talent paid to work today. Stacey was on the soundstage now, getting DP'd on camera, well-lit and in high definition 4k.

Kelsey licked her lips as the pornstar snorted a fat line with practiced ease. Johnny made sure drugs and liquor were plentiful behind the camera, as it turned out half the talent in porn was hooked on one thing or another.

Kelsey was still nervous around her. She was so fucking sexy, but Kelsey was feeling starstruck. It had been one thing to fuck the various OnlyFan girls that Johnny hired to create content for him, but this woman had won awards for her sexual feats.

"Mmm, that's good shit," the starlet said, kicking her head back as the drugs hit. She looked at Kelsey with a sultry smile, "c'mere."

Kelsey obeyed, shuffling closer to the woman that could only be described as a sexual athlete. She was pulled in immediately into a kiss.

Some of the men hanging out whooped at the sight, but sluts lezzing out in the break area wasn't unusual. There was as much sex off camera as there was on. Drugs, liquor, and hot horny people guaranteed that a simmering orgy was always taking place.

It's how Johnny's porn company was able to grow so big, so quickly. Half the talent in the industry was just like Kelsey- selling their bodies for easy access to drugs. Johnny paid well and ensured the talent was well stocked with whatever vice they craved.

He had originally sourced OnlyFans girls, finding the easy teens who grinded content for money they desperately needed. He paid them, fucked them, and filmed them. Then he showered them with gifts, giving them the taste of the good life.

Most ended up submitting to Johnny like Kelsey had, becoming his personal fuckslaves once they got a taste. And all these fresh girls made for explosively popular content on all the porn sites.

That popularity was attracting the cream of industry crop, which Kelsey was making out with now.

"Can I suck on your boobs?" Kelsey asked shyly. The starlet laughed, excited by the eighteen year old's nervousness.

"Girl, you can do anything you want to me," She said confidently, used to shy girls new to porn. She loved playing with newbies.

The pornstar pushed Kelsey's head down into her breasts. At the same time, she snuck her hand between Kelsey's legs. The blonde teen was dripping with excitement.

She pulled Kelsey's head up long enough to whisper to her.

"Anything you want to do to me," She breathed in a husky voice, "and I get to do it to you, too."

Kelsey was hypnotized by her words, her excitement amplified by the drugs coursing through her body. Despite just being ravaged by huge men on camera, just the lightest touch from this professional had her close to cumming.

She couldn't wait to fuck her with Johnny again. She half hoped this famous pornstar would submit to Johnny like she had. Life was good as Johnny's sex slave.

The pornstar sensed the teens eagerness, and pushed Kelsey back, enabling the teen to open her legs. The drugs were good, the pay was unbelievable, and the owner, Johnny, paid extra for off-camera sex. He was big enough that she wouldn't have charged- but she wasn't about to turn down the money.

The pornstar rubbed studiously, seeing how close the supple blonde was to orgasm. She got the impression this slut was Johnny's favorite, and was making sure she kept the girl cumming. She had been just like Kelsey at her age, and understood the teen's decision to submit to a man like Johnny.

She took a pinch of coke with her free hand, sprinkled it on Kelsey's nipple as she expertly manipulated the teens clit. God there was nothing better than a slut covered in coke. She could see herself making a lot of content here, see herself taking this young tart under her wing.

She snorted the coke off Kelsey's big teen tits, messily rubbing her face along the blondes perky flesh. It was enough to make Kelsey cum, moaning loudly at the pornstar's attention. Yes, she could see herself hanging around here for a good long time.

--

A few months earlier...

Johnny's fucked-out cokewhores stumbled into the living room well after lunchtime. They leaned on each other for support, still sleep hazed and hungover. Stacey's red hair was as matted, sticky and tangled as Kelsey's blonde. He could smell the dried piss and cum from the other side of the room.

It made Johnny smile.

These stunning beauties had begged him to violate them. To defile them. And he did, with an indulgent glee. He was filthy rich, and they had both willingly submitted to him as personal fuckslaves. He got them high, and in return Johnny lived out his every twisted fantasy on his filthy teen cokewhores.

He had been gaming on his new PC. He didn't need to work, he'd never have to work a day in his life. He had gotten rich through sheer dumb luck. Suddenly his bad grades and awkward manner didn't matter. In this country, money was power, and Johnny had a shit-ton of money.

Johnny turned from his desk to look at his fucktoys. His dick twitched, reliving the moment they proclaimed their willing slavery. These women had eagerly abandoned their independence for him. They had submitted to him, their bodies property for him to use- and abuse. And in return they had access to a lavish and easy lifestyle.

But it wasn't just money that bought their total submission, it was his big dick that sealed their fate. These two were true sluts, aching for cock as much as they ached for drugs. His money had awed them, but it was the beast between his legs that had tamed them.

Johnny cracked a wide smile at the hot mess before him.

Stacey, the redhead, was a tall, slender slip of a thing. Her perky breasts were small, especially compared to Kelsey. Her round rump of an ass popped, her best feature by far, despite the bruises. There were welts and hickeys all over her body, where Kelsey had beat her for pleasure.

Johnny smiled at the memory, Kelsey got mean when she was black-out drunk. She liked to hurt and humiliate the submissive redhead, taking a sadistic glee out of their lesbian dominant relationship.

Not that you could tell. Kelsey's large blue eyes looked so innocent. Even as fucked-out and filth covered as she was, the blonde looked like an angel. Full lips, large breasts, wide hips- her entire body offered a warm and tender invitation.

Johnny's dick twitched again as he looked up and down her body, knowing just how nasty the "innocent" blond was. She acted like the girl next door, but she fucked like a back-alley whore.

"Johnny, will you come shower with us?" Kelsey asked sweetly, playing up the innocent virgin vibe she knew she gave off.

"Master." Johnny said, getting up from his chair.

Johnny laughed at the confused look on Kelsey's face. Kelsey may have enjoyed dominating Stacey, but Johnny would teach her to love submitting to the man of the house.

"You call me Master." He clarified. The confusion melted into a wide smile, Kelsey's eyes betraying a growing lust.

Kelsey was desperate for a strong hand, Johnny realized. She presented as an alpha, and got off on queening Stacey- but Johnny knew what Kelsey really wanted was to be put in her place. She needed a strong personality to tell her what to do, what to think, what to feel.

She was obviously clever, but she didn't want to be. She wanted to be a dumb, empty-headed fucktoy. She craved strength, desperate for someone who could short-circuit that clever mind of hers.

She got off burning away as many brain cells as possible, loved getting insensibly drunk, high, and fucked hard. Half the reason she submitted to Johnny was his massive cock blanked her mind with every thrust.

Johnny let his boxers fall, his realization confirmed as Kelsey's eyes snapped to the thing that had broken her.

Gone was the innocence, her face was a vision of pure lust.

"Master...." Kelsey said, almost a moan, drinking in the sight of the beast that had conquered her.

She still couldn't believe it. She had fully expected to be the dominant one in the relationship. She had been whoring for months, professionally fucking multiple guys every single day. She never lost control, expertly using her body to get what she wanted. She had expected to capture the virgin millionaire, make him the ultimate simp.

Johnny flashed a knowing smile. Gone was the shy virgin Kelsey was going to milk for every penny. In less than a day Johnny had gone from a greasy nobody to a veritable sex god. A God Kelsey worshiped entirely.

Kelsey quivered. Just looking at his dick was hypnotizing, the parts of her brain responsible for rational thought shutting down. His money, his power, the easy smile of a man blessed with having it all. She knew she had become more than a whore. Kelsey was property. Johnny's property.

"Of course I'll shower with you," Johnny said, his dick already half hard. It had been several hours since he had cum- much too long in his opinion.

"But you bitches stink," he said sharply as he approached, wrinkling his nose.

"Foul fucking whores," He spit, "get on your hands and knees."

Kelsey and Stacey haltingly complied.

"Hurry up!" Johnny commanded. "Good. Now, to the shower. No, crawl you silly bitch!"

The last was to Stacey, who had started to get up to go to the shower.

The redhead was not clever like Kelsey. In fact the bitch was as dumb as a rock. Where Kelsey needed a strong personality to break her, Stacey was just an empty headed hoe. She was only useful for sticking your dick into.

That suited Johnny. Slaves didn't need a brain, they just needed to be willing.

Kelsey was willing, a wide smile on her face as she crawled through the penthouse like a dog. She couldn't help her excitement. Johnny's clear, simple instructions thrilled her, and she wiggled her ass for Johnny's benefit. Master was fully erect now, and it excited her to see that Johnny was getting off power-tripping on her.

Johnny followed behind, mesmerized by teenage booty, staring as the teens slowly made their way through Johnny's penthouse. He thought about the wild anal sex he had with Stacey just a few hours earlier, and looked hungrily at Kelsey's butt. Despite her intense whoring, Kelsey had never had a man violate her ass. Johnny was going to be the first, and the thought had him frothing.

Kelsey yipped as Johnny's hand cracked hard against her ass, just as his other hand grabbed her matted tangle of hair. Kelsey felt a rush of desire between her legs at the sheer speed Johnny could take total control of her body.

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass, bitch." Johnny said ruthlessly.

Kelsey gushed, and she whimpered at the thought of being assfucked. Johnny was huge. Stacey had a hard time taking him, and she was an anal queen. Johnny would absolutely destroy Kelsey's virgin asshole. The thought thrilled her as much as it scared her.

Johnny tossed her off balance, casually striding ahead of his sluts as they reached the bathroom. Kelsey sneaked a hand between her legs to touch herself as Johnny turned on the shower. She couldn't help herself. She was so fucking wet. The easy manner Johnny had slipped into being totally dominant made her brain buzz.

His big penthouse, his big dick, the manner he casually used her- Kelsey was obsessed with her new Master.

She moaned, taking in the view of her Master standing in the ensuite bathroom of his palatial penthouse. The bathroom alone was bigger than her bedroom at home, with a massive tiled shower that could easily fit five or six people. It had just as many shower heads lining the tiled wall. Multiple sinks were in the long vanity, with a huge mirror that faced the shower, tastefully backlit.

It was the bathroom of her dreams, a declaration of wealth that awed her. Of course she had submitted to Johnny, any girl would become a sex slave for a bathroom like this.

Her big eyes stared at the millionaire standing in the massive shower. She approached, shaking, in awe of her man. Her Master. Steam billowed from the shower as he stood before them, massive cock fully erect, a triumphant look on his face. He was their God, and Kelsey trembled as she approached to worship him.

Johnny had a wide stance, pelvis thrust out as his women crawled to him. It was such a delicious sight. The girls mewed, big eyes wide with desire.

It was so right. A woman's proper place was on her knees, Johnny decided. A woman ought to submit to her man. She should strip for him, crawl to him, beg him to use her. Submit to him with mind, body and soul.

That's what his whores did for him now as he ordered them to worship his feet. They mewed, tongues licking his toes, ankles and shins. They were his completely, he would do whatever he wanted to them.

Perhaps he'd pimp them out. They were already whores, why not have them whore for his benefit?

He laughed. He didn't need the money, but considered it just to prove his mastery over them. Turn them out just for fun.

He imagined taking them to some rough back alley, scores of men lined up to take a turn. $50 bucks a pop, criminally cheap for such rare beauties. Any hole. Cum where you want. He'd run a train on these whores, just because he could.

"Suck." Johnny rasped, the fantasy of exploiting his women so cheaply making his cock rock hard.

Kelsey's mouth engulfed his cock in an instant, the throatwhore taking him deep, then deeper still. Johnny swore as she took the whole thing from tip to shaft in one smooth motion. His dick was still unused to such incredible talent.

Kelsey's eyes rolled to the back of her head, pulling back with a gasp of air. She had been waiting for the order, desperate to wrap her lips around Johnny's champion cock. Sucking dick was Kelsey's specialty, her favorite thing in the world. And she had a lot of practice.

She rammed her face down on his thick muscle and gagged. She pulled off, spitting the gag onto his cock, then rammed it back down to gag again.

She coughed, and Kelsey realized she was parched. She had piss, squirt, and gagged so much last night that her body was desperate for fluids.

"Master, I'll be right back, I'm just super thirsty." Kelsey said, making to get up.

"Stop." Johnny ordered, a surprising rage swelling inside him. The bitch hadn't asked for his permission, had thought to tell him what was going to happen. She had thought it was OK to stop pleasuring him, just because she was dehydrated!

He'd punish her for that.

"There's plenty of water in here," He replied savagely, "Put your face in the drain if you're thirsty."

Kelsey looked down at the tiny pool of water at the center of the drain. The bathroom was clean enough, but it was gross to put her face in the drain.

Which is why she complied immediately, bending down to plant her face on the floor. She noisily started slurping up the hot water. A thrill of humiliation shot through her as she drank like a dog at Johnny's feet.

"Lick it." Johnny demanded, watching his pet slurp up bath water.

Kelsey turned her face, and obediently stuck out her tongue to lick the round metal drain plate. It was warm, tasteless, but both of them felt a thrill. A young master was degrading his new slave, and both were getting off on the novel ways he could abuse his power.

Stacey immediately crawled forward to suck her Masters cock. Johnny moaned imperiously as the new mouth serviced him. He stared at Kelsey, watching intently as she demeaned herself for him. He was pleased both slaves had the presence of mind to hold eye contact. It proved they were doing it for him, that they were both good girls.

Today they would have to prove they were good girls.

"You're thirsty?" Johnny asked, an evil grin on his face.

Kelsey nodded, face still in the drain, tongue out, eyes locked on her Master.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

Kelsey pulled up and sat on her knees, thrusting her large breasts out as she settled and awaited his next perversion. She knew how much he loved her tits, and made sure to display them prominently whenever she got the chance.

Johnny casually pushed Stacey out of the way, who fell back gracelessly. Not that he noticed though, or cared. He only had eyes for the stacked blonde.

He loved when she pushed her tits out at him, framing those large breasts with her arms. His dick flexed at the sight. Kelsey was the real prize, a clever bitch that needed to be broken in.

She gazed up at him, kneeling and posing and ready for what she knew was coming. Kelsey opened her mouth before Johnny could give the order. He smiled at that.

"Oh, you are a good girl." He said, aligning his dick to her open mouth. Kelsey liked when he said that.

He was a full foot away from her, with a raging erection, and it took him a few seconds of intense concentration before a powerful stream of piss jettisoned from the head of his prick.

The aim was decent, but the first blast splashed Kelsey's nose and rifled into her eyes, and she had to force herself not to flinch from the nasty piss. She was a good girl.

Johnny expertly corrected the alignment, aiming for her open mouth, and watched as it pooled on Kelsey's tongue.

"Swallow it!" Johnny barked.

It was a bitter, disgusting taste; sharp, and hot- but she quickly swallowed and opened her mouth for more. She dutifully gulped down another mouthful, then another.

The piss was mostly water, a pale yellow compared to the concentrated morning piss Johnny had doused the girls in when he woke up. But piss was piss, and he was making his bitch drink it up. Making his slave prove she was a good girl.

She had said she was thirsty, so Johnny figured he was really doing her a favor. So much so that he staggered forward, placing the still pissing dick in her mouth.

"Drink it all." He said with a sigh, the relief of draining his bladder felt as good as defiling the perfect blonde.

Kelsey complied as best as she could, chugging piss straight from the source. It reminded her of swallowing cum, something she had a ton of experience with, except the quantity was so much more. It overflowed and spilled down to her tits. She gagged and swallowed, gagged and swallowed, but it just kept coming. She had to pull away, just to have her face and hair soaked in piss.

"Ahhhh," Johnny said, relieved as the powerful jet slowed to a stubborn stream. "Now you may suck."

Kelsey's stomach revolted, overfull with piss. Hot waste water roiled in an already hungover belly. But the experience thrilled her, and truth be told she wasn't thirsty anymore.

She rammed her throat down his shaft, triggering another gag. She pulled off, and gracelessly spit the result onto his cock. Johnny hmmed with pleasure, enjoying the sight of his slut getting nasty with his cock.

She grabbed the shaft at the base and licked all the way up to the tip, collecting the spit she had just gagged up. Kelsey's eyes flared, this was definitely her favorite thing in the world. Getting sloppy on a big dick was Kelsey's love language.