Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 47

Story Info
The return of the bull.
3.5k words
4.68
6.6k
5

Part 159 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: There are going to be a lot of new experiences coming in the rest of this book and beyond. That's right. Beyond. I originally promised three books to Traffic Girl. We're well into four. Would anyone like a fifth? After all, where you find four Baptists, there's always a fifth, right? Let me know.

* * *

"I would have given anything to have you fuck me in front of my ex," Rita said.

We all laughed.

"He would have recorded it and just leaked it to the internet," Kat pointed out.

Rita frowned. "Yeah, you're right," she said. "Fuck that limp dick drunk anyway."

We all laughed again.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Like a bull," Jess said.

"I was going to say stud," Kat said.

"How do I get so lucky that the three of you are actually okay with this?" I asked, shaking my head.

"We all have different needs and desires," Rita said. "The four of us have just figured out you can have more and better happiness if you break through the pretense and build your relationship around having your cake and eating it, too."

"Or pussy, whichever you prefer," Kat said.

The laughter punctuated our living room once more. I kissed Jess and Rita goodbye, but Kat walked with me to the front door.

"Gloria is a friend," she said and let her soft lips linger against me briefly. "She needs you to help make her relationship the best it can be. So go do that, daddy."

I was about to walk away, when Kat's hand gripped me and pulled me back to her once more.

"And then come home and tell us every little detail of how you fuck that naughty whore," she added.

The lust that shot from my girlfriends told me that I better have something left in the tank when I got home that night. I shook my head and smiled and left. It was time to finally give Gloria the night she had been begging for.

* * *

Cuckolding another man was always a dicey proposition, especially a first-timer. You couldn't know how they would react once you were balls-deep in their wife or girlfriend. Nothing quite prepares you for the emotion of actually seeing that. Nothing quite prepares you for the feeling of hearing that girl you care about cumming hard on another dick. And sprinkling on the taunting from a bull only exacerbated an already volatile situation.

Gloria, however, was a pro at this. She adored being with a simp, and she knew how to play all her many advantages to their greatest effect. She also had laid all the groundwork, preparing her man and paving the way for me to come in and fuck her. Putting her bimbo exterior to the side -- no easy feat, if I was being honest -- Gloria was smart and knew how to maximize her desires. So when she told me her fiancé sincerely was ready to be cucked? I trusted her. At least, as much as I could trust anyone about this situation. There was always a chance it wouldn't go off right. Even the people with the best judgment could be wrong.

When I got to Gloria's house that she shared with Garrett, I knew that she had been exactly right in her assessment of him. One of my first clues should have been the address. They were living in a house rented to them by Gloria's former in-laws. They still loved her. That underscored her considerable charms in the real world. The second clue was that Garrett answered too quickly after I rang the doorbell.

"Hey! You must be John!" he said with genuine enthusiasm.

He was a good looking guy, overall. He was a little short, probably shy of five-foot-ten. His ears stuck out too far, but that might have just been his faithful adherence to a military-style haircut. Otherwise, he was athletic and, according to conventional standards, good looking.

"Let me get you a drink," he said happily. "What are you having?"

"Besides your fiancée?" I said to myself. Out loud, I said, "Whatever you've got open."

"We've got Champagne, a white Burgundy, whatever you like," Garrett said. "Gloria told me your favorites."

This guy was laying it on thick. Gloria really had laid the foundation. I took it as an invitation to start the bull routine early. It was obvious Gloria kept us waiting because she wanted to make an entrance. So I indulged Garrett to put him in his place. That meant shitting on his invitation.

"The drinks are over here?" I said, walking into the living room like I owned the place.

There was an ice bucket on the l-shaped kitchen island that only contained a bottle of decent Champagne.

"Yeah, this is passable," I said. "Gloria picked it out, huh?"

Garrett nodded. This was going to be easy.

"Not up to her usual levels, but I guess she's just playing to the home crowd," I said.

Cruelty wasn't something that came naturally for me. But, I had to admit, I tended to compartmentalize things that bothered me. That gave me a reservoir set aside to allow frustrations and anger to fester in their own space. I had learned that, on the comparatively rare occasions that I was put into this position, I could tap into that compartment and unleash a convincing performance.

"I guess it has to start right away, huh?" Garrett offered.

"I mean, I'm here for a reason, right?" I said indifferently and took a sip of Champagne. "I can always go if your heart isn't really in it. There are a lot of those pillow talk cucks out there."

"No, no," he said too quickly. "This is just new for me. I don't know how it works."

Gloria hadn't sold it short. This guy really wanted it. That was exhilarating. She was one of the most fun girls I'd ever met, and we had a long history behind us, almost as long as I had with Jess. It was always more physical than anything else, but being her lover in front of her men was undeniably intimate. It was an ego stroke and one that wasn't my usual. I tended to eschew confrontation for harmony. I genuinely believed people could and should get along. But once it became clear there was no other way? I did have a side to me that was -- well, it liked to come out and play once in a while.

"Just sit back and try not to cum in your pants," I said and drained the last of my glass. I held it out, and Garrett eagerly took it to refill.

Eager was the word to describe him. It was awkward, but that attitude also was better than the alternative. At least it seemed like he was totally into this. And we were saved from any further preliminary conversation because Gloria finally made her entrance. It was intentionally late and meant to draw attention to her. That was Gloria. And it was worth it.

She walked into the room with her hair in pigtails, wearing a bubblegum pink dress and matching lipstick. This is where Gloria excelled the most. She had a flair for the dramatic and showing off in the moment.

"Hi baby," she said, walking up to me and planting a kiss with her sticky lip gloss. "How do I look?"

"Phenomenal," I said. "Like bimbo Barbie."

"Aw, you are so sweet!" she exclaimed with a broad smile. The smile turned to a scowl when she turned to Garrett. "Don't I get a glass?" she asked, words dripping with disappointment.

"Right away," Garrett said, fumbling to get back in her good graces.

As soon as he brought one for Gloria, I drained mine and made him run back to refill it. He was so eager. I loved that Gloria obviously had dressed him for the occasion, too. He had on khaki pants and a polo shirt, which was tucked in.

With Champagne in hand, Gloria pressed her body close to me. She licked her lips and fluttered her fake eyelashes.

"This is going to be so fun," she whispered for only me to hear. Then she raised her voice and said, "John, I'm wearing the butt plug you got me years ago. It was my very first one. Do you remember that?"

"I remember," I said. "When you decided you needed anal training."

"You did teach me how to take a big dick up my ass," she said, licking her lips. "And showed me how much more fun it is to play with men who know how to take charge."

I cupped her ass with one and hand squeezed her tits with the other. I kissed her neck, which she rolled to one side to offer me more cleanly.

"This could be a three hole night," I said matter-of-factly.

"I really hope it is," Gloria said loud enough for Garrett to hear. "I haven't had a good ass fuck in weeks."

I pushed a hand crudely underneath her dress and between her thighs.

"Good girl," I said. "I hate when you wear panties."

"I know you want easy access, baby," she said.

"And a nice wet cunt," I said, feeling her puffy pussy.

"I've been soaked all day thinking about you," she said, letting her lips graze mine.

"So does he know all your secrets?" I asked, intentionally omitting Garrett's name. "Or do you still keep some?"

Gloria giggled. "You know I always keep some," she said.

"Let me guess," I said. "He thinks you still have a regular job."

"Good guess, but that was too easy," she said.

"That you only party a little bit here and there," I said.

"That was even easier," she said in a ditzy affectation.

"I know, I know," I said. "He thinks he's made you cum with his cock before."

"Ding! Ding!" Gloria said. "I'm not sure I really even feel his dick half the time."

"Oh does he have a little winkie?" I asked.

Gloria laughed. "Oh my god, stop!" she said playfully.

"Garrett, that means a wiener pinkie," I said. "You'll never get any girl off with a winkie."

He just nodded dumbly. This guy really was cut out for this. He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Did you bring me some coke, baby?" Gloria asked greedily.

"Like you don't have some around," I said.

"Yeah, but I can't let him know where my stash is," Gloria said, giggling again.

I pulled out a coke bullet. I primed it and poured a bump out onto the rounded top of Gloria's cleavage. I snorted it and licked her soft skin.

"I can't let him do blow anymore," Gloria said. "He gets coke dick so bad."

"What a shame!" I bellowed. "It only makes me harder!"

"Don't be too mean, baby," Gloria said. "When he's hard he isn't even as long as you are totally limp."

"You probably can't even feel him in your ass," I said.

Gloria laughed, a full and genuine laugh.

"He doesn't get my ass, John!" she said, deeply amused. She put the coke bullet to her nose and inhaled sharply twice. "Hell yeah, I'm so ready to fuck."

Without looking back at Garrett, Gloria took my hand and led me to the master bedroom at the rear of the bungalow. I loved that we were going to do this in the bed they shared every night. It was also time to shed the indifference. If Gloria wanted Garrett to get the bull treatment, it was time to flip the switch. Right away, I noticed there wasn't a chair in the bedroom. That wouldn't do. I wasn't going to have that fucking cuck sitting on the bed next to us. He needed to know his place.

"Dress off," I ordered Gloria as I walked back out into the living room.

I grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and brought it back to the bedroom. I smiled approvingly at Gloria, who had simply let her dress fall to the floor, and I plonked down the chair in a corner of the room.

"Garrett, there," I said, pointing to the chair. When he opened his mouth to say something, I cut him off. "Don't be a little bitch about it. Just do what you're told. I don't have time for any shit."

Garrett did as he was told. But I pushed the knife in a little bit further.

"Hey, and why don't you lose the pants," I said. "See how little we're working with here."

As he followed instructions once more, I turned my attention back to Gloria. She grinned at me and held her legs open. Her prominent pubic bones framed her cunt, which was visibly wet. The moisture leaked down between her legs and over her asshole. She had gotten skinny from the waist down. It was a significant contrast to her top-heavy chest.

"It's been so long since my pussy just got wrecked by a big dick, baby," Gloria said, frigging her clit with her fingers. "And you tease me by not fucking me enough. You know you're my favorite, John. Why do you make me wait all the time?"

Gloria laid it on thick, but there was also a good deal of truth in what she said. She liked to beg for my cock. She liked to beg for cock. But we did have a strong sexual connection and had been fallback dates and hookups for one another for years.

"Jesus, Gloria, you can be such a whiny bitch," I growled. "I'm going to shut you up the only way that works."

I pulled my semi-erect cock out of my pants, and she immediately sat up, legs dangling over the side of the bed, and swallowed me into her mouth.

"You see that, buddy?" I said, turning to Garrett. He watched in mesmerized silence.

Gloria ran her tongue across my thick shaft. She kissed it with her full lips, leaving lip gloss marks behind. Then she swallowed it until she gagged and repeated that twice more.

"God, I can't even imagine coming home to a big dick like this every night," Gloria said. I'd just be fucking all the time. I'd never get anything done. I'd just want this dick."

"Isn't that what you do all day anyway?" I teased her.

"I can't help that I'm such a popular whore," Gloria said.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and reached for the coke bullet I had set down on the bed. She turned to Garrett.

"For a big dick, I have to do some coke to be able to take it all in my tight pussy," she said between snorts. "You don't know this, but I usually have some before I play with your winkie so I can feel something good while we fuck."

"I can't believe you even bother," I said. "How do you feel anything with that thing?"

And that's when Garrett lost it. He jizzed on the spot. He hadn't been stroking himself. He had just ejaculated in a small puddle on the wood floor.

"Oh my god, you fucking cuck!" I exclaimed. "What a disgusting, tiny little load. It's as pathetic as your cock."

"It is pathetic," Gloria said without looking.

"Lie down, slut," I said. "I want to pound that cunt."

"Yes baby!" Gloria cried. "Please! Abuse me with that big fuck stick."

I pushed her down on the bed, ensuring that Garrett had a decent view. Gloria spread her legs like goal posts. My cock was raging. It had been so long since I'd had a fuck like this, I forgot how much I liked it. It was an indulgent power play. I knew Garrett was enjoying it, but I was pleased with myself by how much I didn't care about or think about his reaction. Gloria was my slut. I was going to do what I wanted. So I simply plowed my cock into her with one savage stroke. It caught her by surprise, and she screamed out in delight.

"I'm gonna tear you up," I said.

"Yes!" Gloria screamed.

"You aren't going to feel him when he tries to reclaim you," I growled.

"I don't feel him anyway," she said with a giggle.

Then I let myself focus, drifting into an almost trance-like state where all I could see was my cock plowing in and out of Gloria's tightly gripping cunt. She was a gorgeous bimbo fuck doll. There was no one else like her in my life. Her balloon-sized tits bounced dramatically as our hips crashed together. She pinched her nipples. When she reached down to touch her clit, I pushed her hand away.

"No, slut," I admonished her. "You cum from my cock alone."

"Baby, I'll cum so hard for you! So hard!" she cried.

I was merciless in the speed and vigor of our coupling. And occasionally I reinforced a verbal grenade at Garrett, who kept leaning in closer to the bed from his chair.

"You've really never cum with him?" I said.

"Never, never, baby," Gloria admitted. "I fake it every single time."

"This is my cunt," I said.

"Always," she panted. "Your dick owns me. I will do anything for that big dick!"

I kept it up for almost half an hour. Gloria was delirious, pounded by regular waves of orgasm. It was essential to me to show off my stamina, as well as the level of intense fucking Gloria could handle. She was a good piece of fuck meat, and her fiancé could only understand that by seeing it. The coup de grace, of course, would be Garrett watching me unload on her. I knew I had a massive amount of cum built up, and I was determined to paint Gloria with it.

We had fucked enough that she knew I was getting close, and she started to beg for it.

"I want that thick, hot sperm," she said. "Not that watery spunk Garrett has."

"You need a real man's seed," I said. She grinned at me.

I pulled out and pointed my cock at Gloria's pussy lips first. The initial spurt covered them, and then I spread the love. A half-dozen ropes of cum painted her torso, landing on her pierced belly, across her bimbo-sized tits, and on her chin. She squealed with delight at the treatment.

Then, as my balls contracted a few final times, I noticed that I was still hard. Rock hard. My cock wasn't done. I wanted more. I needed more. I was possessed, determined to show Garrett what a pathetic excuse for a sexual being he was. Gloria had seen my eyes, and I followed her gaze to my throbbing member.

"Baby, you're not even soft," she said with amazement.

"You know what that means," I said.

She hadn't. Not until I said it. But, like a good piece of ass, she realized it and brought her knees up high again.

"Garrett wants your ass, I bet," I said.

She nodded her head. "But he's too small to get it in," she said. "I don't even let him try."

I unceremoniously pushed my cock into Gloria's ass. It was tight at first, but after a moment she relaxed and welcomed me. My body had a mind of its own. Incredibly, I wasn't going to last long, so I pounded Gloria's ass just like I had her pussy. She was delirious with surprise and joy at my performance.

"You own this ass! You own this ass!" she screamed.

This second round only took about five minutes. My cock was in overdrive, pushing Gloria to an anal orgasm before I fired off a second round of cum in her bowels. I pushed deep inside her, wanting her to feel it. It had been a long time since I had a double orgasm myself. This scenario was hot enough to make it a reality.

Gloria gazed up at me as my cock popped out of her ass. She was a cum-covered, grinning mess of a slut -- the picture of a bimbo hotwife. I loved her for it. Garrett just sat looking dumbly. And then we noticed it. He had cum again, without even touching himself.

"Jesus, twice?" was all I said to him.

Gloria laughed and gave me a look. We had talked about it ahead of time. That was my signal to leave. But not before Gloria leaned forward and briefly cleaned off my cock with her tongue. It was the final insult, and one I had suggested in a text message on my way over. I pulled my clothes on quickly and only offered a terse final statement on my way out of their bedroom.

"Maybe I'll let you watch again sometime, little guy," I said.

I strode away, standing tall and with an irrepressible smile on my face.

"Come on now, babe," I heard Gloria say as I approached the front door. "You've got a lot to clean up. Let's not waste any time." There was a brief silence, and then she spoke more loudly. "No! Start with that sad little puddle at your feet! Good boy."

The door shut loudly behind me. It had been a long time since I felt like this. It was good to be the alpha.