All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 47'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. That is how fucking is suppose to be done. Big fucking cocks taking the tight meat holes of small cock betas and filling and marking them with superior baby batter. John needs to start fucking all the whores on a regular basis. Time for a pile of ruined cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that is real nasty debauchery and hot as fuck. Five stars of filth and a cum filled slut. Too bad Kat was not there as the other nasty cream pie cleaner to help the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John has been cucked so much and so often by Kat and Jess it’s rewarding to see him have some fun. I don’t understand though, why are the women, except for Jess, stopping extracurricular activities if John isn’t making a firm commitment like they are?

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Good Times Roll

Let the good times roll. Nice little adventure of consenting adults having some fun. Gloria and her Bo wanted to have a new sexual adventure and John helped them out. So fun for all those involved by there choice. So let’s have some fun. It was well written and a exciting event with just the right amount of Bull control. Everyone came and wanted more so let’s we get more fun wit( all the new hot little fuck holes that are around to be used. And yes we want and need a Book 5 and maybe more down the line. Great Story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, and definitely a book 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love these characters, I will never say no to more books continuing their epic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes more please. There are so many characters now and infinite plot lines you can keep this going for a long time.

1) Kat loses her baby, like before, goes off the deep end. She goes on a cock and drug fuelled bender in Vegas. She gets taken by a biker gang to be used as a stripper/sex toy. Lots of hard drugs and sex.

2) Jess moves to Vegas to run her new business. A pimp doesn’t like Jess moving into his area. He takes her as a sex slave and hijacks her business. Jess becomes a toy for rich playboys.

3) Rita starts using too much coke due to the foursome falling apart after Kat’s baby loss. Rita goes to work and starts messing around with the tv crew. She gets screwed on air while coked out of her mind. Porn producers recruit her to be a new porn star.

Let’s not forget the old boyfriends that can always come back to derail the weak willed ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YES for book 5!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't understand her attraction to simps, btw isn't the guy very rich why don't they have their own house that suits with his financial status?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES