Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 51

Story Info
John entertains another prospect.
3.5k words
4.86
4.6k
5

Part 163 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We are going to push into a lot of new Hooker House territory in the coming chapters. The reality is that our main foursome is moving into a new phase of their life together, but that doesn't mean the debauchery has to stop. I hope you enjoy the little nuggets here on what's to come in the future. Apologies for all the delays, but real life has taken precedence. Things will be back to normal in July.

* * *

The baby fever taking over our house was trending to the point of being all-consuming, which was exciting. But given the growing focus on our future, along with the burgeoning business needs of Infinity, I welcomed opportunities for distraction -- especially when those distractions involved Katie setting up a meeting with her nurse friend Brooke.

Brooke had impressed Jess at an interview the afternoon after the weekly Infinity meeting. So, the next day, she organized her tryout with me. It was a Thursday, so Kat and Rita were still at work. Jess was going to meet the minister's wife, Nikki, for lunch with Crystal and Julie.

I proposed to have them at our place, instead of the Hooker House, to give it a more laid back feel. Katie had been teasing and building up Brooke's tryout to me via text all day. She sent me a few pictures from Brooke's OnlyFans, which added to my anticipation. She was gorgeous, a tall and thin brunette with a beautiful tan. I was pacing in anticipation while drinking a glass of Champagne when they finally arrived.

"John!" Katie said happily when I opened the door, throwing her arms around me in an exaggerated hug and kissing me on the cheek. "This is Brooke."

Brooke's presence was disarming. She was tall -- probably five-seven without her stiletto heels -- with legs that appeared endless due to her short cocktail dress. It clung to her like a second skin. The bright red color was a bold choice, and it matched her bronze skin beautifully. She had thick locks of brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders, which framed the sharp features of her face -- high cheekbones, a pointed nose, modest lips, and severely cut lines to her chin. Her breasts were obviously natural and full, a delicious curve before her impressively flat stomach and slender hips. Her legs were honey-colored and extremely long, with powerful thighs and a cheerleader's ass. She looked like a beauty queen, and her dancing eyes betrayed the confidence of one.

With every ounce of that confidence on display, Brooke ingratiated herself with a hug. Her skin was as soft as her hair, and she smelled faintly of coconut oil.

"You look delicious," Brooke said, showing off that her physical presence wasn't the only disarming aspect of her.

"What can I get you girls?" I asked, as Katie slipped her fingers between mine. "A drink? Something stronger?"

"I did promise Brooke some blow," Katie said, the Louisiana trace in her voice coming out on the "o" sounds.

"Help yourselves," I said, letting my fingers slip from Katie's and my hand glide across her ass.

Katie smiled at me, and I glanced down the plunging neckline of the white romper she wore. Her braless nipples forced the clingy fabric to poke out dramatically. Her ass ate up the thin material as she walked. My cock stirred.

I moved behind the bar and poured two glasses from the bottle of Champagne I had opened for the girls. Katie, always happy to make herself at home, took charge of cutting up lines from the tray on the counter.

"You know, John," Katie said, "Brooke actually was there the first time I ever did coke."

"Oh my god! I forgot about that!" Brooke said with a laugh. She had a smokey quality to her voice.

I put a glass of bubbly on the bar for each of them, then refilled my own.

"I was pledging the sorority," Katie said between the tap-tap-tap of the razor blade. "And I think it was right before my first really big party at a frat house. Brooke had a couple of us into her room and said if we really wanted the party to be fun, she had something for us to try."

"And you were the first to volunteer," Brooke chimed in.

"This stuff," Katie said, skillfully forming six lines, "is so much better than anything we ever got at TCU."

"As good as Dr. Kevin gets?" Brooke asked.

Katie smiled at her and looked at me.

"Dr. Kevin is someone at work," Katie said. "Brooke and I realized on the ride over that he's been fucking both of us the last six months, and we didn't even know it!"

"Yeah, apparently he likes cute nurses who like to sniff cocaine off his dick," Brooke added flirtatiously. She was poised and comfortable. I admired it.

"Here, sweetie, you first," Katie said, handing Brooke a metal straw.

Brooke made a point to bend over the edge of the counter, at the side of the bar, giving me a sumptuous view of her brick shelf of an ass as she bent over. Her calves showed impressive definition. She threw her hair to one side with a flick of her shoulder, and with a practiced manner inhaled two lines.

"Oh, that is delightful!" Brooke said, opening her eyes up wide as she looked at me. "So smooth."

Two more lines disappeared up Katie's nose. She locked eyes with me, showing off the fiery, slightly manic look they took on after doing coke.

"Why don't we have a drink," Katie suggested, leading us to the couch.

She and Brooke sat together, while I sat on the couch across from them. They easily took the liberty of making themselves at home, and I liked that.

"Tell me more about you, Brooke," I said.

"I'm not sure what Katie told you," Brooke began, not shy about making eye contact. She had those enchanting, dark brown eyes that looked like black holes that could simply suck you in and put you under her spell. "I'm a bit of a late bloomer. I had a serious boyfriend all through college. I mean, I still partied in my sorority, but I wasn't very ... adventurous, you could say."

"You also were a bit of a nerd," Katie joked. She turned to me and added, "Brooke is one of the smartest girls I've ever met."

"And I was a cheerleader," Brooke added.

"She still has the uniform," Katie chimed in.

They obviously noted my reaction, which I thought I had kept hidden. There were few things I enjoyed more than a cheerleader.

"If you're lucky, maybe I'll try it on for you sometime," Brooke teased.

"She did a photoset on her OnlyFans wearing it," Katie said.

"Do you want to see those pics?" Brooke asked. As she answered, she spread her legs just enough to show off her lack of panties.

"That would be great," I said, standing up.

While Brooke grabbed her phone to pull up the photos, I went to the bar for the Champagne to top off our glasses.

"Here," Brooke said, standing up and sitting down next to me. Her knee touched mine, and she handed me her phone. "Scroll through," she said.

There were at least two dozen photos of Brooke as posed in, then stripped off, her TCU cheerleader uniform. Even when she wore it, it left little to the imagination. The top, which left most of her torso bare, was tiny. The skirt, skin tight, was just as revealing.

"On game days, I would have worn bloomers underneath," Brooke whispered.

I kept scrolling and reached several pictures where her hand touched her toes as she lifted it above her head, revealing her lack of bloomers or panties. Her all-over tan contrasted beautifully to the bright pink shining between her thighs. The next series showed her gradually peeling off her top, though her breasts remained encased in a sports bra. But when she pulled away the tight lycra of it, stunning natural breasts popped out. In the final photo, bent forward and flashing a brilliantly white smile at the camera, she cupped her tits, the hard nipples poking out between her fingers.

"Jesus," I muttered underneath my breath.

Brooke seized the moment. Her knee still touching mine, she covered my hand with her own. It was warm. I looked across at Katie, who smiled at me with a mixture of jealousy and mischief.

"Do you want to see the real thing?" Brooke asked, her voice just above a whisper.

"Of course," I said.

Brooke kicked off her heels and stood up. She downed her Champagne with an easy swig, set the flute on the table, and gathered her thick hair behind her head.

"Can I dance for you?" she asked, flicking her tongue out over her bottom lip and slowly dragging it across.

I put my arms to either side along the back of the couch, spread my legs, and nodded. Brooke proceeded to do a surprisingly skillful striptease. It was slightly awkward without music, but Katie rectified that by putting some on, letting Brooke get into a flow. Her cheerleader past served her well, and she moved her hips seductively. She took her time, revealing the flawless, athletic, and tan body an inch at a time. Katie had pulled down the top of her romper and let a hand disappear below the waistband as she watched.

Brooke finally let the taut fabric of her dress spill onto the floor and cupped her breasts as she bent forward and whispered in my ear.

"I've never fucked for money before," she said.

I smiled back at her. "I'm not paying you," I said.

I let a finger run across the strong line of her chin and gently pulled her in for a kiss. Her lips were soft, untouched by injections of any kind. Her tongue had the dry bittersweet flavor of Champagne on it. She didn't close her eyes. She stared at me the entire time.

"Katie says you have a really big dick," Brooke said.

"I don't know what you consider big," I said, "but it's your tryout. Show off your skills."

Brooke smiled. I ran my hands along her hips as she stood up again. Her skin was improbably smooth. It was hard to beat the combination of a girl in her mid-20s who took pride in keeping her body in cheerleader-level shape. She dropped to her knees and fished out my cock. She gasped.

"Jesus, you're huge," she said quietly.

She let her long, thick brown hair dangle down over my cock and balls. She was trying to be a tease initially, letting her hair tickle me and taking a few, tentative licks of my tip with her tongue.

"You don't have to be a tease," I said firmly. "You're auditioning to be a whore."

Katie laughed. Brooke looked up at me and smiled. She paused for just a moment, swept her hair behind her shoulder, and deep-throated me with one bob of her head. She gagged and then pulled back.

"I've never sucked one this big," she said.

"Flatterer," I said.

"I'm serious," Brooke said. "It's absolutely gorgeous. And so thick."

She cupped my balls with one hand and gave my shaft a couple slow jerks with the other before putting her mouth back on it. I looked at Katie again, who happily frigged herself and smiled at me. She pulled a sticky finger out from her steaming snatch and licked it clean before returning to flicking her clit with her hand.

Brooke had an enthusiastic mouth, but it was obvious she hadn't sucked many big cocks. She couldn't keep me in her throat very long, and her eyes watered easily. Her saliva poured down my shaft, and she happily licked up and down my length.

"Sucking dick has never made me this wet," she said, short of breath, as she took a break.

"Show me," I said.

She obediently stood up, her legs shoulder width apart, and pulled open her pussy. The pastel pink of her insides contrasted robustly with her bronzed skin, and I noticed a small horseshoe tattoo on her hip. But that was all sideshow compared to the thick, slick juices that poured down her taut thighs. To say Brooke was turned on was an understatement. She looked a little embarrassed by her state of arousal, which was a cute bit of humility. For all her enthusiasm and poise, it was clear she wasn't that experienced. I took hold of my cock, wrapping my fist around it and letting it stand straight up.

"Sit on it," I said, looking at her with lust-drunk eyes.

I glanced at Katie, who looked like she was ready to leap off the couch and jump me herself. If she wanted to, however, she didn't have the chance because Brooke made an aggressive move to claim me for herself. True to her cheerleader background, she suddenly drew one leg up and slung it across my shoulder and allowed herself to fall forward. Her luxurious hair surrounded my face, and I felt the heat radiate from her pussy as she used her superb core strength to hold herself against my crotch.

"Jesus," I breathed, gazing at her with admiration. Her eyes were close to mine, draped in a curtain of her hair.

"You get really hard," Brooke said.

"Wait until you really feel it," I taunted.

And she took the hint. She lowered herself further, with controlled movement and strength. I felt her wet outer lips touch my throbbing, hard flesh, still slick with her saliva.

"You're thick," Brooke repeated.

"Why don't you actually find out!" Katie said playfully. Her hand had reappeared, and she bounced off the couch to stalk over to get more cocaine.

Before Brooke could react, I took my left hand and smacked her ass hard. It was firm yet grabbable, so I let my hand linger. She was breathing hard, and I cupped her phenomenal cheeks and pulled down hard. Her eyes shot open in surprise as my cock plowed into her cunt with reckless abandon.

"Oh! Holy! Oh my fuck!" Brooke cried.

"You're goddamn tight," I growled.

Her leg on my shoulder curled around my neck, and Brooke began to grind deeply on my cock, her thighs spread in a version of the splits that no cheerleading coach ever envisioned. I pushed my hips forward and back, and Brooke's pussy made a pleasing squishing sound. She raised her arms high, ran her hands through her hair, and threw her head back.

"I'm so full," she said in a husky voice. "More full than when my ex would fuck my ass!"

And Brooke started bouncing on my cock, putting on an athletic display that would have made me marvel if I hadn't been so enamored by how tight her pussy was. I did a double take just to be sure I really was in her pussy and not her ass, it was that tight.

"You really are a hot little slut," I said. "Good work, Katie." I shot her a glance as she came back to the sofa, fresh off her last round of coke.

"I aim to please," Katie said, swaying her hips as she strode saucily over to us.

Katie entwined Brooke's hair around her hand, snapped her head back, and kissed her friend on the mouth. Brooke yelped happily when Katie pulled her hair.

"She's a hot little slut," Katie said. "But we're going to make her a hot little whore."

"Fuck!" Brooke cried. "I'm your whore!"

The splits had gotten a little awkward as Katie insisted on making out with the rookie brunette. I pushed Brooke's leg off my shoulder and let it fall to the side of us, but we never broke stride. I aggressively grabbed her ass and repositioned her on top of my cock so I could keep thrusting as deeply inside her as possible. The squelching got louder and louder, and she got wetter and wetter. Her lips smacked against Katie's, and the busty blonde started tugging at the fabric of her romper.

I ran a hand up Brooke's back and, having noted the reaction Katie got, and tugged her hair. She fought me a little, but it was playful.

"I like it rough," she said.

Brooke pressed her hand firmly into my thighs, her manicured nails. She arched her back and threw her hair back dramatically. Her pussy had left a wet mess on both our thighs, and she was obviously relishing the tight fit of my cock inside her. Katie walked around the backside of the couch, now nude except for a turquoise thong, and smothered my face with her mouth from above. She was ravenous with desire, I could tell, and then she whispered in my ear.

"It makes me so horny to see you fuck other girls," she said. "I'll bring you new pussy anytime you want it. But only if you give me that dick, too. I fucking want it."

"Bring me girls like this, and I'll fuck you anytime, you dirty little slut," I said between urgent kisses.

Meanwhile, Brooke bounced nonstop on my cock. Her juices drained at the base of my cock. They were creamy and thick, and her hips bucked in tandem with mine, like she was riding a bull in a sexual rodeo.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

"Fill that tight slut up with your spunk, stud," Katie whispered before licking my ear and shoving her tits in my face from above.

The soft-firm flesh of Katie's tits pressed warmly against my cheeks. I flicked out my tongue and sought her nipples. The thought danced through my head that she probably had the finest natural tits I'd ever enjoyed. As Brooke's delicious pussy pushed me closer to the brink, my thoughts increasingly drifted to Katie.

The dam of ecstasy broke, and I moaned against the muffler of Katie's breasts. Brooke's vise of a cunt felt phenomenal, and she broke out in screams so loud, you might have thought she was in agony. But it was the opposite, and she could have peeled the paint off the walls when my cum splashed all over her insides. Our coupling left a frothy, creamy mess behind. Brooke finally fell forward, collapsing in a heaving mound against my chest. But Katie refused to lift her tits from my face.

"Oh my shit," Brooke said with a tired laugh. "That was incredible."

I finally, but reluctantly, pushed Katie away from me, albeit briefly. I put two fingers under Brooke's chin, and kissed her sloppily.

"That was fucking hot," I said, brushing my hair off my forehead.

"I'm going to be sore for days," she said. "And it was so worth it."

"He has the best dick, doesn't he?" Katie said, throwing first one leg and then the other over the back of the couch so she could sit next to me.

"I've never been fucked like that," Brooke said.

"I told you, girl," Katie said, with a shit-eating grin on her face. "The clients aren't bad either. Neither is the money."

"How did I do?" Brooke asked, suddenly seeming serious and vulnerable.

I turned my attention back to her and let one hand cup her firm, beautiful breasts. Her nipples were like pebbles. Her torso glistened with a light sheen of sweat.

"You're going to be an absolute star," I said and kissed her one more time.

"I should tell you," Brooke said tentatively. "I've had a lot of sex but not with many people."

"She wasn't a slut like me in college," Katie said with a cackle.

"I had a boyfriend," Brooke said. Her shyness was endearing.

"You're fantastic," I said, genuinely trying to reassure her.

"Do you really think I can do this?" she asked.

"Stop," Katie interjected. "You're a natural. And you're so hot."

"So hot," I echoed.

Brooke smiled. The moment of self-doubt passed.

"You need a line, sweetie," Katie suggested.

Brooke looked at me, and I nodded. She stood up from the couch and bounced over to the bar. I admired her as she went. Her body was outrageous. There was no question she would be a great addition to Infinity. As hard as it was to tear my eyes away from the cheerleader's bronzed body, Katie got me to do it.

"I want to clean her off you," she said, sliding a hand between my legs and skillfully reaching under my balls.

"You're insatiable today," I said.

"I can't help myself around you," Katie said. She twirled a finger around the tip of my cock. "She creamed all over you."

"You want to taste her, don't you?" I said, wanting to see how far I could push her.

"I'll do anything you tell me to," Katie said.

Her head disappeared in a shock of blonde hair into my lap, and I had to be honest with myself. There was not way I could resist finding out how sincere Katie's statement had been.