Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 52

Story Info
John welcomes a very special Infinity recruit.
3.4k words
4.76
4.6k
5

Part 164 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience, everyone! Lots of fun to come, starting here. The next few chapters are going to be jam-packed with hot sex and some key plot developments! Please enjoy! And, of course, I always love your feedback!

* * *

"You're joking," I said to Jess.

"I'm not!" she said, mock defensively and with a laugh.

"There's no way," I said.

She was sweaty and wore a white baseball cap, a ponytail poking through the rear closure. Her face was still flushed from the round of tennis she had just finished with Kat. She took a swig from a water bottle, and smiled at me. Her white tennis skirt was short and tight. Her nipples poked through the half-damp fabric of her white top.

"She's all in," Jess insisted. "And I really believe her."

"When is her tryout?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked," Jess said. The smile turned into more of a cocky smirk. "In an hour."

"Now I know you're full of shit," I said.

I looked out the window and watched Rita breasts bounce happily as she charged the net to return a shot from Kat, who was drenched in sweat as she entered her third hour of tennis for the day.

"You know I'm not," Jess said. "And you're going to love it. It's at the St. Regis."

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"I need to shower," she said. "And then Kelly and I are having a video conference. We're going over the final contract on the Vegas condo."

"Are you serious?" I said, and we laughed. Crystal's catch phrase never got old.

"Crystal and Julie are bringing her," Jess said.

"You are serious," I said, dropping my sarcastic facade.

"As a heart attack," Jess said. "Now, come on, mister. I need you to shower up."

"Shower with me," I said.

"Okay," she said. "I'll brief you while you clean me off."

The steam billowed out of the shower when we opened the door and went inside. I had started to see Jess in a new light in recent weeks. Our connection and attraction for so long had been rooted in this magnetic, irrepressible sexual fire. From that standpoint, nothing had changed between us. If anything, I felt more attracted to her. She had gotten more beautiful, the increased exercise and focus on the business side of the agency giving her a new aura of independence and confidence. The role of budding mogul suited her.

I held her as the water beat down on us, and we kissed lightly. Her pale blue eyes gazed up at me, and I gazed back.

"So what's the story with this Nikki girl?" I finally asked.

"She's not very experienced," Jess said, but then she paused. She bit her lip, and I knew there was a secret coming. "And I didn't exactly tell her that we're an escort agency."

"Oh?" I said. "What did you tell her exactly?"

"That we're a group of girlfriends who like to have fun with wealthy men," she said.

"Fucking for money would have scared off the good little minister's wife?" I asked.

"I had to make a judgment call," Jess said. "She's so ripe for it, but we're going to have to push her just right."

"What are my instructions, darling?" I asked, as I soaped Jess's body with my eyes closed, letting my intimate knowledge guide me.

"Seduce her," Jess said. "Make love to her. Don't be rough. Not yet. She's teetering. I need you to be the one who unlocks this world for her."

I kissed her, feeling the spray of hot water against our faces. Jess's tongue flicked against mine. She wanted me to do this. She was begging me. She loved me, but she also loved that I was useful to her and that I was useful to Infinity.

"I mean, that's easy enough," I said with a bit of detachment.

"She's pretty," Jess said, her pale blue eyes boring a hole into me while she batted her eyelashes. "Really pretty. The kind of girl you're going to want to break in half."

I raised my eyebrows and cupped her breasts, slick with the water.

"Don't break her in half," Jess said with a laugh. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me to her. "Turn on that Cameron charm," she said between light kisses on my lips. "Make her want it."

Jess stopped. She looked at me seriously.

"I want this, John," she said. "This girl is a goldmine waiting to happen."

"But it's more than that," I said, sensing something lurking behind her last statement.

"It is," Jess admitted. "She's so repressed. She wants this so much more than she knows. And I can give it to her. We can give it to her. We can show this sweet, beautiful girl what a big world is out there."

"You want to wreck her," I said.

"And I want to wreck her," she said with a laugh. "In a good way. She'll thank us for it. We'll show her what life can really be like. Come on, dry me off. You need to get going."

* * *

I thought about my conversation with Jess as I drove the Maserati to the St. Regis. She was so grown up and had matured so much. Jess's unilateral decision to step back from escort appointments to manage the business showed me something. Something important. It made me want to do more business. Business with her. I needed to figure out where this new Hollywood finance potential would take me -- and how it might dovetail with Jess's Infinity agency.

But my attention snapped back to where it needed to be when I got a text from Crystal. She and Julie had arrived with Nikki, and they were in the room already. I pulled into the valet too fast, tipped in advance, and made my way to the elevator.

When I reached the room, Crystal greeted me at the door with a lingering hug and a discreet kiss. She looked at me with desire, and it was impossible for me not to want her. She wore short, high-waisted black shorts and matching stilettos. Her white tube top left little to the imagination, barely covering her tits and showing the pink tops of her nipples. She smiled faintly of cigarettes.

"Hey gorgeous," I said as I walked inside.

"I have a treat for you," she whispered. The look on her face was a mixture of serious and mischievous. "Come on."

Julie was sitting on the desk chair, her red hair unkempt and curly. She wore a flower-patterned summer dress and she suppressed her smile slightly by biting her lip as she looked at me as I entered. Her eyes moved to her left, and I followed them. It led me to the strikingly tall, slender figure standing before the bed. And for the first time I laid my eyes on Nikki Powers.

She smiled at me nervously. It was a beauty queen smile, one full of nerves and faux confidence, but it lit up the room nevertheless. She wore high-waisted jeans that fell just above her ankles and just above her stylish seashell flip-flops. Her waist was insanely thin, which made the surprising heft of her breasts all the more pleasing. A beige tank top held them heavily and firmly, and she covered up slightly with a fuzzy, three-quarters-length white sweater. A chunky bracelet donned her left wrist, and I smiled broadly when I saw the modest diamond ring on her left hand.

"You must be Nikki," I said, drawing my gaze away from Julie and making firm eye contact with her.

Nikki was stunning. Her face was round but with a firm chin, with high cheekbones, beautiful natural lips, and a somewhat flat nose. Her eyebrows were as brown as her hair and carefully sculpted above her dark brown eyes. Her eyelashes, surely fake, batted nervously. She had prominent collarbone definition.

"And you must be John," she said, extending a hand awkwardly. She had long fingers.

I took her proffered handshake and felt how cold she was. Then I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her loosely. I felt the bones of her shoulder blades. I resisted the temptation to hold the hug too long or to let my hands wander.

"I'm so glad to meet you," I said and held eye contact longer than she expected.

"Crystal and Julie have told me a lot about you," Nikki said, glancing furtively from side to side.

I stood in front of Nikki and let my eyes do a couple once-overs. She was as pretty as a pageant girl. She was tiny, but had a pleasant and moderate swell to her hips -- just enough but not too much. Her tits were exquisite. Her luxurious brown hair was down and teased out, and it made her look like her body was topped by a bobblehead.

"Well, don't prejudge me too horribly," I said with a chuckle. Nikki laughed a little too hard.

"They said you're sweet," she said and flashed a pageant smile with perfectly white, straight teeth.

Crystal came up behind me and slipped an arm around my lower back. I felt her hair flick and knew she was looking at Julie.

"So we're going to let you two talk," Julie said without any hint of honesty.

"Yeah, we'll go have a couple drinks in the bar," Crystal said.

"Be careful," I said, letting my hand discreetly run over Crystal's ass. "A lot of hookers work the bar here."

Crystal and Julie laughed. Julie looked at Nikki.

"He's nice," she said. "Have fun."

Too quickly, they left, and the heavy door clicked behind them. I was with the minister's wife. It was a tryout, but she couldn't know she was going to be a whore. Having a new challenge gave me motivation.

Nikki didn't move from her spot in front of the bed. I couldn't tell if she stood there because she didn't know what to do or just wanted me to make the first move.I remembered what Jess told me.

"So," I started, "I'm guessing you didn't expect your friends to bring you here."

Nikki ran a hand through her hair, and I noticed the thick, gold hoop earrings she wore.

"Crystal told me, like, she has fun with some guys," Nikki said.

It came out so half-hearted, I knew the extent of the opening the minister's wife had left for me.

"She's divorced, you know," I said.

"I know," Nikki said. She hadn't moved, still standing erect and poised.

"Why are you here, Nikki?" I asked.

"Honestly?" she said. "I'm bored, I guess. I want something more exciting." She fiddled with her wedding ring.

I put my arm around her waist lightly and guided her to sit on the bed.

"And this seems exciting?" I asked.

She crossed one leg underneath her as she sat down. Her eyes were soft and doe-like, but I could sense the tension in her breathing.

"Julie and Crystal make a convincing case that I'm missing out," Nikki said. "Gosh, I could really use a cigarette right now."

"Is that your vice?" I inquired, keeping the conversation casual and focused on her.

"We're all sinners," Nikki said lightly. "It's one of them. I'm sure Julie told you."

"She may have mentioned something," I said and let my hand rest on her knee.

"I didn't realize that Julie and Crystal were doing something like this," she said.

"They have a lot of fun," I said nonchalantly, now letting my body shift closer to Nikki's.

"It sounds like it," she said, her tone becoming more warm and relaxed.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked but didn't wait for an answer.

I stood up and pulled the bottle of Champagne Jess had so thoughtfully had waiting in the room. I opened it with a pop and poured two glasses. Nikki stood up and joined me. We clinked the crystal together.

"To fun and adventure," I said.

"Fun and adventure," Nikki echoed. "Wow, this is delicious."

"I'm sort of surprised you drink," I said. We returned to the bed.

"I guess I have a couple tricks up my sleeve," she said with a laugh.

"Drinking, smoking," I said. "I wouldn't have pegged you for a minister's wife."

"I'm not that naughty," Nikki said, shyness creeping back into her voice. She made more liberal eye contact with me now, though. "I have a couple cigarettes a week. And the occasional drink if my husband isn't around."

"What else do you do when your husband isn't around?" I asked. My hand rested on her leg again, this time higher on her thigh.

Nikki laughed. "I do have a little bit of fondness for getting myself off to internet porn," she confessed.

"Oh?" I said with genuine surprise. Crystal and Julie hadn't mentioned that. "What kind?"

"Girl stuff," she said. "Romantic stuff. I like sexy scenes in exotic locations."

"I like those, too," I said.

She let her head drift closer to me before she answered.

"I can just lose myself for hours, touching myself and getting off," she said.

"But playing with yourself doesn't cut it anymore, huh?" I said with cocky self-assuredness.

"Once I saw Julie in the bathroom," Nikki started, but her voice trailed off.

I merely nodded in response. She knew I knew the story. It's why we were here. She seemed reluctant to recount it, and I wasn't going to make her. I put my index finger under her chin and lifted it slightly. Her breath was labored, and I decided it was time to see if the minister's wife was serious. My lips met hers and found no resistance. Neither did my tongue. She kissed reluctantly at first, but she moaned when I moved my lips to her neck and traced kisses along her delicate collarbone. I cupped her breast and was pleased to find their size wasn't due to a padded bra. They were beautifully firm and natural.

"This is more fun than porn, isn't it?" I said.

She simply nodded eagerly and pulled me into her again. There was a teenage quality to her tentative enthusiasm. Her lack of experience was clear, but as I pushed the sweater off her shoulders and started to unbutton her jeans, I realized just what a perfect body I was dealing with. She was moderately knock-kneed, and her thighs were firm. She wore a simple thong, and I could see the dark pubic hair of her natural bush underneath the crotch. Her pubic bones stuck out prominently from her hips, and when I pulled off her tank top, it was apparently how slim her waist was. Her ribs were visible as she leaned back, giving me access to unhook her equally simple bra.

"Jesus," I said when I pulled it away from her breasts.

"Please don't say that," she said hesitantly.

I just smiled at her. Her tits were perfect, circular globes that stood up proudly and firmly. Her nipples, a pretty brownish pink, were exquisite and stuck out prominently. I couldn't resist touching them, and Nikki gasped as I cupped them.

"These are the prettiest I've ever seen," I said.

She smiled shyly. This wasn't an act. This was who she was. She really was this inexperienced, a blank canvas for me to defile. But I couldn't get ahead of myself. Jess's words rang in my ears: "Make love to her."

"I can't stop," Nikki whispered, and it didn't sound intended for me.

"You don't have to," I said. "It's our little secret."

"I'm so sorry," she said in the same tone. She wasn't speaking to me, I realized.

I ignored her, instead putting a hand between her thighs and pushing them apart. I sank to my knees next to the bed and let her lie back. My mouth was next to the crotch of her panties. If Nikki was going to go down this path, she wouldn't be able to resist my tongue. I slid the thong down her thighs and past her ankles. She kept her bush lightly trimmed. Just before I licked her the first time, she spoke up.

"No one has ever, you know, been down there before," she said.

"That's not what Julie told me," I said, flashing her a knowing smile.

"No man has ever been down there," she said.

"Well, let me know how I compare," I said and dove in.

The sexual encounter itself was mundane by my standards. What made it special was the sheer naughtiness of the circumstance. But how tight her pussy was also made it special. I had to suppress a smile when tears welled up in her eyes as my cock split her open the first time. Penetrating her cunt felt like anal sex. She was a delight, and she appreciated my constant tenderness and confirmations that she was comfortable.

My intent was for Nikki to enjoy it. I had assumed, and her reactions underscored, that she wasn't used to good sex. I gave her an orgasm with my tongue, savoring the sweet juices gushing from her honey pot. But I think I blew her mind a little when I had her ride me cowgirl and made her cum with my cock. I could almost see her watching the doors open to never-before-contemplated possibilities.

We finished in missionary, a slow, romantic final push that included a lot of kissing and eye contact. There was lingering fear in her eyes, but the flush of pleasure that spread across her face when she felt my sperm ejaculate inside her was unmistakable.

"That's always my favorite part," Nikki said after my cock had finished pulsing.

"Hopefully you'll find a lot more favorites," I said, giving her another kiss as I rolled beside her.

"You're only the third man who's, you know," she said.

"I know," I said, keeping my cocky grin.

"That felt really, really good," she said. "Like I didn't know it could be like that."

"There's a lot more where that came from," I said, grabbing my phone and letting Crystal know we had finished.

"Is it normal to feel this ashamed?" Nikki asked sincerely.

"Don't feel bad," I said.

"This is against everything I believe in," she said.

"Here," I said, getting up to pour more Champagne. "Have another glass. Crystal and Julie are coming back up."

Nikki had started playing with her pussy lightly. She didn't stop after I handed her the glass.

"Once I get going, I just can't stop," she said, this time unapologetically.

I just smiled at her and turned when I heard a soft knock on the hotel room door.

"How was it?" Crystal demanded immediately.

"Fantastic," I said. "Like Jess said, we can't push her too hard too fast, but my God, she is going to be a great addition."

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Julie teased me.

The girls walked into the bedroom, where Nikki now sat up and sipped her Champagne. I drank in her body. Even after sex, her hair was immaculate. The pageant girl poise had returned.

"Did you have fun, sweetie?" Julie asked.

"I'm embarrassed to admit how much I liked it," Nikki said.

"I told you," Julie said. "John has an amazing dick."

Crystal took a vial of cocaine out of her pocket and dumped out the contents onto the desk in the bedroom. She tapped it several times to ensure it emptied fully.

"Time to go, John," she said as she used the room key to chop and shape some lines. "It's time for the girls to catch up, okay?"

Julie was already stripping out of her sundress, greedily eyeing the trickle of sperm that had started to seep out of Nikki's pussy.

"Girl time is essential," I said and flashed her a smile. Crystal flashed one right back, her dimples dancing happily. "I need to catch up with Jess. Hopefully I can see you again soon, Nikki."

"Yes!" Nikki cried, more likely in response to Julie's tongue than my question.

A minister's wife, I thought to myself as I headed back to the car. I was in awe how it had come together. It was a sign of the debauchery that lay ahead for the Infinity girls.