Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 53

Story Info
While the girls play, John puts Katie to the test.
5.2k words
4.8
4.8k
5

Part 165 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A new development comes in here with Infinity and one of our main characters. I hope you enjoy that -- and I hope you enjoy Katie coming out of her shell even more. She's going to be a featured player.

* * *

I barely had time to relish my afternoon tryst with Nikki Powers because my girlfriends dropped a bombshell on me when I got home from the St. Regis that Friday afternoon. Kat and Rita had just come out of the shower, and Jess asked me to sit down at the bar. She poured out a bottle of white wine for the four of us. I knew something was up, but I let it play out.

"There's a new request for the football party on Sunday," Jess said after we had all clinked glasses in toast.

"What's that?" I inquired, curious. I noticed Kat and Rita exchanging a furtive glance.

"Megan," Jess began, referring to the wife of Scottie, the star running back, "wants Kat and Rita there. For her."

"I remember her," I said, recalling the intense lesbian romp I had watched between the former cheerleader and Rita just a few weeks before.

"It's different this time," Kat said.

I glanced at her, and I noticed Rita had a guilty look on her face. For a fleeting moment, I wondered if Scottie was going to be there, too.

"Megan wants Kat and Rita provided for her," Jess added. "By the agency."

"You'll get paid," I said as my brain caught up and processed Jess's words.

Kat smiled at me, and my eyes rested on Rita.

"I mean, it's barely being a whore," Rita said playfully. "We've already hooked up for free. And it's only girl-on-girl."

"I love it," I said. "That's going to be so incredibly fucking hot."

"There's just one thing, daddy," Kat said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You've got to sit this one out," Jess said.

I was bummed. I wanted to have a ringside seat to the action again.

"But don't worry," Rita said quickly. "Jess has already figured out a special reward for you."

"I have," Jess said. "Katie is going to keep you company. And you can watch the video, of course."

"Katie?" I said. "The players are going to miss her."

"They'll live," Jess said. "She said she's happy to do it."

"Well, it sounds like we have quite the weekend upcoming," I said. I raised my glass again. "To you, Rita. Now I'm living in a house full of whores.."

We laughed and drank. It appeared that Infinity's push into female companionship was off to a fast start.

* * *

Sunday came fast. I could tell by Kat's demeanor how excited she was to be taking an appointment again. She was even happier to do it with Rita. Both of them had become increasingly infatuated with lesbian sex, and it excited me to see the girls come together like this. It was also satisfying to see Kat and Rita seemingly content without other men. That had always been an issue with Kat, and her maturation as we approached trying for a baby again gave me an inner peace I hadn't anticipated.

The other half of my brain focused on Katie. She wasn't one to give up a football party. She was popular at them and in her element among the horny athletes. Her words echoed in my memory: "I'll do anything you tell me to." She wanted something from me, and I wasn't entirely sure what it was. Her growing infatuation with me, if that's what it was, didn't go unnoticed. And I increasingly felt the same way about her. Being with Katie felt like playing with fire, and I was game for the risk. I liked the thought of doing something dangerous.

I sat daydreaming on the couch, drinking a glass of Krug multi-vintage Champagne, trying to think of something fun and new to demonstrate my appreciation for Katie. But the girls interrupted my reverie as they came out of the bedroom with the staccato click-clack of heels against the wood floor. My head swung around, and my eyes were greeted with the most stunning display.

Kat flung her hair behind her shoulder and smiled at me, her gold hoop earrings dangling and dancing. She wore a red cocktail dress with a dramatic bow around the waist. Rita stood next to her, a hand purposefully and dramatically on a thrust-out hip. She wore an identical dress in green.

"Merry Christmas," I said.

Kat laughed. "I knew you'd get it!" she squealed. "We're Megan's present!"

I stood up and walked toward them.

"You're exquisite," I said. I meant it. "I'm not going to miss a minute of this."

"You might," Jess said as she put on a finishing touch of lip gloss. "Katie can be pretty distracting."

"Who?" I said jokingly.

Jess smiled at me, her eyes taking on a steel blue color thanks to her navy blue cocktail dress. She wore the heavy diamond sunflower earrings I'd bought her recently to celebrate the imminent purchase of the Vegas Hooker House.

"You look exquisite," I said to all of them, but I kissed Jess on the cheek.

"My stomach is full of butterflies," Rita said.

"You'll be great," I said, stepping in front of her. "You always are. You always have been."

She looked at me gratefully. My whore. My third whore.

"We'll make you so proud, daddy," Kat said, pushing her body close against my side. She was needy and clingy in a way I adored.

"You do every day, Kitty Kat," I said.

"You love your whores," Kat said.

"Every minute," I said. "Now get going. Your ride is here."

I walked them to the door. A stretch limo waited in the driveway. The driver got out as the girls congregated on the front porch. They were a vision. For a moment, I felt lonely. I gave them each kisses on the cheek and escorted them to the car. There was a surprising tension in the air. It wasn't just Rita's inaugural step into Infinity. It was Jess's anxiety over whether this new thrust for her business would work. Kat and Jess stepped into the car. I briefly saw the flash of a coke bullet as Kat pulled it out of her purse. Rita lingered for a moment.

"John," she said.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. Our noses nearly touched. She gazed into my eyes, and I wasn't sure I had ever seen her look more beautiful.

"You're going to be brilliant," I said.

"Is it bad that I'm going to get paid?" she said, vulnerable.

"You'd do it for free," I said, then corrected myself. "You have done this for free. If you've done it for free, what's wrong with getting paid?"

"She's really hot," Rita said.

"I know," I said. "I confess. I'm a little jealous."

"You know there never, ever could be another man," she said.

"I know," I said quickly.

"And this is just about pure physical attraction and excitement," she said.

"Rita," I said, "I know. I probably knew before you did. You should go have fun."

She smiled at me, and I grinned back at her.

"I know I'm going to have fun," I added playfully.

"You're going to watch me, aren't you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't miss it," I said.

She made a move for the car, but I pulled her back by her hand with a quick jerk.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more than you'll ever know," she said.

Our fingers lingered briefly until she strode to the limo and got in without looking back. I stood on the porch until the taillights disappeared, then went inside. I picked up my glass of Champagne and finished the final sip. Before refilling it, I checked my phone.

"Katie has invited you to follow her Uber ride," read the notification on my lock screen. I clicked on it. She was only ten minutes away. It startled me at how quickly I went from the melancholy of seeing my girlfriends depart to the surge of anticipation that shot through me at Katie's impending arrival. I'd given a lot of thought about how to handle the evening. On the bar sat a silver tray where I had pre-cut two dozen lines of cocaine. Katie was as insatiable for coke as Jess in her prime.

The other thing I knew about Katie, which had been a bit more difficult to figure out, was that she loved luxury. She had grown up in a well-off family but retained a fiercely independent streak that kept her from relying on her parents' willingness to support her. She remained close with her family, especially her younger brother and sister, but took pride in being a nurse and the challenge it presented. It let her indulge in off-hours without feeling guilty.

Armed with that knowledge, I had shipped in fifty grams of Petrossian Special Reserve Ossetra caviar and prepared blinis and the other traditional accompaniments. The glass of Krug I drank earlier came from a magnum of 1996 that I procured for the occasion. I was going to pull out all the stops. If Katie would do anything I told her to, then I was going to cover all the bases to ensure it.

I eagerly watched the Uber updates on my phone. When Katie was two minutes away, I poured two glasses of Champagne and put the caviar spread on the bar next to the cocaine. I waited at the door, looking for the car in the driveway. When I saw it, I grabbed a glass for Katie and stood on the front porch. I saw her electric smile as the car turned around the circle at the top of the drive, and she waved enthusiastically from the back seat. She said something to the driver, slung a purse strap over her shoulder, and opened the door.

She paused for a second after she closed the car door, took a deep breath, smoothed out the fabric of her t-shirt dress, and marched toward me in stack sandals.

"For you," I said, extending the glass of Champagne.

"Always a gentleman, John," Katie said, her eyes sparkling. The t-shirt dress barely fit over her tits.

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight," I said, holding the front door open for her. "I know how much you love the football parties."

"You're right," she said, taking a sip from her glass. "It takes something special to pull me away from them."

"That's what I thought," I said, sliding my arm around her lower back. "So I tried to make it special."

"Let's have a look," she said happily as we walked toward the bar at the edge of the kitchen. "This is delicious, by the way." She held up the Champagne glass.

"Vintage Krug never disappoints," I said. "Especially when you have the right snacks."

"Oh my god," Katie said when she saw the spread. "This literally is my version of heaven."

"Good," I said. "Help yourself and make yourself at home. I know you're making a sacrifice by being here."

I knew that last bit was over-the-top. I wanted to push her buttons a little.

Katie put down her glass, picked up a blini, and spread a thin layer of creme fraiche over it before putting a generous dollop of caviar on top. Before she popped it in her mouth, she smiled at me and said, "There's nowhere I'd rather be right now."

I joined her at the bar and fixed myself a blini. The caviar was excellent, a worthwhile splurge. The Champagne only made it better. I drained my glass too quickly and refilled it. Katie slipped her fingers between mine. I gave her hand a squeeze and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I made all those for you," I said, gesturing to the coke.

She looked at me seriously.

"You know I'll do them all, right?" she said, then broke into a grin.

"Like I said, I made those all for you," I shot back, matching her smile.

"Well, if you insist," Katie said.

She took a swig of her Champagne, set down the glass, and approached the tray. She picked up the silver straw next to it and bent over, the height of the counter forcing her to stand on her tiptoes to reach the lines. The loose fabric of her dress flowed around her curves. I saw the outline of her thong. I resisted putting my hand on her ass for the moment, instead opting to have more caviar. Katie took a sharp sniff, and a line disappeared. She took another. Then a third and a fourth.

"Fuck," she said, throwing her head back in a cascade of dirty blonde hair. "I'm going to give myself a heart attack one of these days, but I can't help it."

She grabbed her Champagne glass by the stem and whirled to face me. She held it up in toast and said, "Do you remember what I told you the last time we were together?"

It was my turn to look serious. "Of course," I said. "Anything I tell you to do."

My eyes bored into hers. She smiled with a hint of surprise.

"You remember," she said. "I'm impressed. God, that coke is hitting so hard."

I topped up our Champagne. Katie ate another couple rounds of caviar. I glanced at my watch, wondering if Kat and Rita had met Megan yet. Katie busted me.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Nothing."

"The party's here, babe, not at the Hooker House" Katie said. "Here, I know what you need."

She hooked a finger on either side of the top of her dress and pulled down. She skillfully scooped up two mounds of cocaine and put them on the swell of her breasts, just above her nipples.

"A lot of guys have done bumps off your tits, huh?" I said, joking.

"Why do you say that?" Katie said, batting her eyelashes.

"You're awfully good at putting that blow in place," I noted.

"Just another one of my party tricks," she said with a wink. "Are you going to make me do them myself? Because I can."

I picked up the straw and made the coke disappear. Her nipples had crinkled to erection. Goosebumps rippled over her skin from the air conditioning and her arousal. I licked the remnants of the drug off her breasts, then let my tongue wander down to her nipples. I sucked one, then the other. She put her hand against the bar, and her body shook.

"Yes," she gasped. "I don't know how you do it, but you make my knees weak."

I pushed the top of her dress around her waist and put my arms around her back. I let my hands trace her spine, then pulled her head back by tugging her hair firmly. She yelped with delight as I kissed her neck, then greedily fastened my mouth onto her breasts again.

"Damn, you could make me cum just by doing that," Katie said, increasingly breathless.

Then I pulled off of her and took a sip of Champagne. I smiled at her, a smile dripping with arrogance.

"You fucker," she said, but her smile matched mine.

I didn't want the evening to burn too brightly too quickly. I wanted to savor Katie, but it was a monumental task to exercise any self-restraint. I felt the same eagerness from her. She stood close to me, casually touching me at every opportunity as I prepared two small plates of caviar for us. She left the top of her dress down, her nipples brushing against my forearm. Her skin was hot, and I wasn't sure how much control I could have in the situation. But conversation with Katie was easy, too, and that staved off an immediate indulgence of our carnal desires.

We had another round of caviar, drained a couple more glasses of Champagne, and did more cocaine. Katie snorted four lines for every two I did.

"Sorry, I get really aggressive around good blow," she said. "So aggressive."

"Don't apologize," I said, the coke drip hitting the back of my throat. My smile was full of lust. "I love watching sexy girls do lines. Like I said, do them all, if you want."

"I want," she said, dropping her chin and looking up at me with a demonic fire.

"You're an insatiable coke whore," I said, now completely incapable of keeping my hands off Katie's body. I put my hands around her waist again and pulled her closer to me.

"I am," she said. "And it's so easy to get a little out of control when it's around the house all the time."

"You just can't help yourself," I said, kissing her.

"When I like something, I just don't see the need for willpower," she said, then probed my mouth with her tongue, the taste of cocaine prominent and bitter, overpowering even the Champagne.

"You like living in the house?" I asked.

"I love it," she said, throwing her head back as my hands cupped her tits. "I literally do nothing but swim, do lines, and fuck. It's my dream life."

"It's a shame you have to work," I said, licking her ear and neck, which delighted her.

"I'm thinking about giving it up," she said. "It would be like retiring at age twenty-five."

"Being a nurse is stressful," I said. My hands glided down her hips now.

"Super stressful," she said. "But I'm an adrenaline junkie. And it's rewarding. I seriously saved a guy's life last week by putting a finger over his jugular vein to keep him from bleeding out."

"It sounds like you love it," I said. "Are you sure you want to give it up?"

"Why wouldn't I?" she retorted. "I can make more money by fucking? I love it, but I love sex more. Infinity is like the most amazing opportunity. It's something I never dreamed of. And Jess has talked to me about helping with the business side as we grow."

"Oh really?" I said. Jess hadn't mentioned that to me. "That would be great. You're smart. You'd be great at it."

"Jess and I shoot the shit a lot," Katie said, happily moving her feet to shoulder width as I hiked her dress above her hips. "We'll spend a whole afternoon doing lines and talking. She's such a good mentor."

"And you're liking the work?" I asked.

"I love it," she said. "Absolutely love it. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about being with so many different guys all the time. But now that I understand the client base, it's so much fun. The guys are all nice, like they can't believe a girl like me would be with them. Basically it's like living out a fantasy every day."

"It sounds like an easy decision then," I said, now slipping my hands under the waistband of her thong and letting them run over her gorgeous bubble butt. I started to glance at my watch occasionally again, curious what Kat and Rita were up to.

"Triple the money with unlimited dick and drugs?" Katie said, smiling up at me. "I don't know why I haven't put in my notice yet."

"And more free time," I said. "That will let you get into more trouble." I let a couple fingers slip into her deep ass cleavage, just teasing her tight brown hole. I sensed Katie could tell that I was fidgety and anxious.

"Do you want me to get into trouble?" she asked, her breath increasing heavy.

"If it's with me," I said.

"I wouldn't mind having more time with you," she said hesitantly.

"You've got all night with me," I said. I slid my hands between her legs from behind now, feeling the heat and wetness of her cunt.

"That's not a bad start," she said flirtatiously. "But I get the feeling you're a little distracted." She batted her eyes at me knowingly. "I think you want to see what your girlfriends are up to."

"I hadn't even thought about that," I lied.

"Be honest, John," Katie said. "Jess told me about the video cameras." Her delicate hands nimbly found my cock and balls in the crotch of my shorts. "I wouldn't mind seeing what they're doing."

"Well, maybe," I said, caught off-guard.

"Wouldn't you like me to suck your dick while you watch your whores in action?" she said, her voice dripping with seduction.

I shook out of my distracted state. I left a trail of kisses down Katie's neck.

"I want you to suck me," I said, "but I don't want my attention divided. I want to focus on you. I can watch the video later."

Katie bounced up and down on her feet.

"Lucky me," she said, and she dropped to her knees right there next to the bar. "I've been wet all day thinking about you, John. The only thing that can make me wetter is having you throat-fuck me. Will you do that? Throat fuck me like a good slut?"

I didn't answer verbally. I simply balled up Katie's hair in my fist, forcefully pulled her head back, and jammed my cock into her waiting, eager mouth. She gave a muffled groan and gag of approval as I pushed strongly against the back of her head, not letting her take my cock out of her mouth. I could hear her fighting to breathe through her nose. Her eyes, already watering at the corners, looked up at me with adoration. I pulled the fistful of hair again, releasing her, and my cock vacated her mouth in a trail of spit that dripped down her chin and onto her breasts.

12