Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, daddy," she said. "Use me. I'm a piece of meat for you to take any way you want."

I decided to test that theory. I pulled Katie by her hair to the couch. She kicked her legs and squealed happily as she glided across the floor.

"Yes, daddy! I need a real man to own me!" she cried.

On the couch, she desperately scrambled to get my cock back in her mouth. She was insatiable. She spit on my shaft and jerked it in between taking me into her throat. She maneuvered herself between my legs and put on a clinic in enthusiastic oral sex.

"You really are a horny little bitch," I said.

"I meant what I told you," she said. "I'll do anything you tell me to."

She then buried her face in my balls, and I pushed her head lower, guiding her to my asshole.

"Lick it you dirty slut," I growled.

"Only for you, daddy," she said. "I'm daddy's dirty girl."

Katie started alternating between deep throating me, sucking my balls, and rimming me. She had exquisite technique that, when matched with the sheer joy she took in pleasuring me, made me went to push her further down our sexual rabbit hole. As my cock started to throb with the early warnings of orgasm, I stopped her. Her blonde hair stuck to her temples, and her face was a mess of spit and lingering tears from gagging so frequently.

"I'm going to have a sore throat tomorrow," she said with a sly grin.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," I said matter-of-factly.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Katie said happily. "My asshole isn't getting used enough. My clients love my chest, so a lot of them want to titty fuck me."

I pushed my cock between her tits and said, "I can understand that. They're perfect."

"I'm the kind of girl who needs her boundaries pushed," she said, pushing her tits together to let my cock glide between them. She spit on it for extra lubrication. "I want to find out, deep down, just how much of a slut I am."

"Taking this big cock up your ass is a good place to start," I said and freed my cock from between her fleshy pillows.

"Daddy, I need it," Katie said, her voice plaintive. "Make me your ass slut. Show me how badly you want to own me."

Her words were music to my ears. We started to make out sloppily, our eruption of desire causing our teeth to collide briefly, which sent us into a giggling fit.

"Do you want a little booty bump before I fuck you?" I asked.

"No," Katie said emphatically. "I don't want to be numbed out. I want to feel it. Every last centimeter of that dick filling my butt. And no lube. Just take me. Prove you can be my daddy."

"Well then," I said with a grin, "why don't you be a good little coke whore and do a couple more lines before you learn what being owned really means."

"I am a coke whore," Katie said. "It's what I'm good at."

She stood up and sauntered over to the bar. Her petite, curvy body sent my cock into overdrive. I decided I couldn't wait a moment longer. By the time she had bent over the tray of lines, packing her nostrils full of the decadent powder for a third time that evening, my hand spread her ass cheeks. She was perfectly positioned for my purposes, so I simply lubed my cock with spit and jammed it inside her asshole.

"Holy motherfuck!" Katie cried out. "You bastard, that's exactly what I wanted! Fuck!"

I paused when I bottomed out inside her, grabbing her by the hips with both hands.

"Don't fucking stop!" she complained. "Just fuck me! Use it like a pussy!"

The silver coke straw fell out of Katie's hand and clanked against the tray. She grunted as my cock mercilessly forced her asshole open.

"You really haven't been getting anal," I said gruffly.

"I forgot how thick you are," she said. "Fuck!"

Her hand dropped between her legs, and she furiously rubbed her clit. Within a couple minutes, I felt her sphincter loosen, making my strokes easier but still full of intense friction. Since Katie was more comfortable, I pulled my cock out completely and admired the gape of her anus.

"That's fucking gorgeous," I said.

"What?" Katie asked, looking over her shoulder. She was breathing hard and sweating.

"Your asshole is just gaping wide open," I said. "You're going to be a real anal slut before you know it."

Before she could respond, I plunged back in.

"Goddamn!" she cried. "This is exactly how I need it. Yes! Yes! Harder!"

Then the spanking began. I started with a couple firm swats, but her encouraging moans made it an easy decision to ramp up the intensity.

"Mark me," she said.

"You're mine now," I said, my hand leaving crimson prints behind on her bubble butt.

"Not until you cum," Katie said. "I need that cum, daddy. Fill my ass with that hot cream and make me shit sperm for a week."

This was a white-hot fuck. Katie had taken things to a new level, and I had no intention or ability to draw them out.

"Katie, shit," I huffed, "I'm going to cum."

"Daddy! Yes!" she moaned. "Show me what a good girl I am!"

My body shook, and my balls clenched as my cock erupted to unleash a massive geyser of cum. I slammed my hips into Katie's ass and drove as deeply inside her as I could.

"There it is," Katie said, her voice taking on a tone of husky satisfaction. "Fuck me, I feel it. There's so much cum."

"God, baby," I said, my words ragged. "I haven't cum that hard in forever. Fuck. Your ass is so tight."

That's when Katie surprised me. She pushed herself off my cock, leaving my erection bobbing as she turned around and looked at me with eyes glazed over from the cocaine and fury of our coupling.

"Am I a good girl, daddy?" she said, speaking fast.

"Very good, Katie," I said.

"But I could be a great girl, couldn't I?" she said.

Before I could answer, she squatted in front of me and took my cock in her mouth again. She bobbed her head a few times, then wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft as she licked it up and down with her tongue.

"A great girl always cleans off daddy's dick," she said. "No matter what."

"Fuck," was all I could muster in response.

She took each of my balls into her mouth in turn, then continued to deep throat me for another minute or two.

"All clean," Katie said with satisfaction.

She knelt in front of me now but glanced behind her.

"Oh my," she said with faux surprise. "Not all clean. I made a mess, daddy."

My cum had leaked out of her ass and formed a pool on the floor beneath her. Katie got on her hands and knees, putting her head close to the ooze of sperm.

"A good girl always cleans up her mess," she said, and her tongue began to lap against the floor.

Within seconds, the creamy liquid was gone, and Katie popped up off the floor. She smiled and opened her mouth, letting my cum roll over her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"There," she said with satisfaction. "Now it's all clean."

"You are so fucking hot," I said. "That was utterly amazing."

"So I'm a good girl?" she asked, but the look on her face betrayed that she didn't need an answer.

"You're a great girl I said," and cupped her ass cheeks again. "Do you want to clean up?"

"That's probably a good idea," she said. "It'll give you time to rest up. I still need you to fuck my cunt."

"Maybe I'll just take your ass again," I suggested.

"Oh god," she said. "Whatever you want, daddy. But I'm going to be walking funny for a couple of days at least."

We laughed, and I guided her to the shower. She rinsed using mouthwash while I turned on the hot water and activated the steam function.

"That was really fucking hot," I said and kissed her, her mouth minty and fresh again. "You've learned some tricks since you moved into the Hooker House."

"You think so?" she said, a hint of shyness returning to her demeanor. It was cute.

"You're a star, Katie," I said. "I didn't push it too far, did I?"

"Maybe you didn't push it far enough," she teased. "I said anything you tell me to do."

I laughed and decided to change the subject and probe what Katie's end game might be.

"I would have thought Jamie would be the one to push your boundaries," I said, referring to the backup quarterback that she had hit it off with at recent football parties.

"I love Jamie," Katie gushed. "But he's so busy. And, well, he and I both like a little bit of variety. We're not dating or anything. Just playing."

"Got it," I said. "And you think I'm not so busy?"

"Oh, I didn't mean that!" she said apologetically.

"I'm teasing you, doll," I said with a grin. "Looks like I'm going to have to figure out some creative things to properly put you through the paces."

"I'd really like that," she said.

I leaned down and kissed her.

"Me, too," I said.

"You can start by filling my pussy," she said.

"Let's do some more lines, too," I said.

"Now you're talking," Katie said. Then she got a twinkle in her eye and added, "And maybe we check in on your girlfriends."

12