Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 56

Story Info
A blowout party featuring an unusual foursome.
6.9k words
4.73
4.8k
5

Part 168 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience! This is a big chapter, and I wanted to get it right. Hopefully you enjoy the special debauchery that takes place! I think it's fun, different, and a touch unexpected.

* * *

I snuck out of our room early the next morning. We had enjoyed a blowout dinner with all the Infinity girls at Jean Georges Steakhouse, then partied in our suites until nearly dawn. The girls were blissfully asleep as I clicked the heavy door closed behind me and briskly strode off toward the Tiffany & Co. at the Bellagio, a short walk away.

The Strip was barely waking up, even though it was 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Jennifer, the manager at Tiffany, met me at the locked front door even though it was before opening. She had the ring ready for me, sparkling away impressively in its baby blue box. It was the same, round, four-carat diamond with one-carat of baguettes on the platinum band that both Kat and Jess wore.

Before 10 a.m. I was already back in our suite, and the ring sat safely in the Aria house safe for the duration of the trip. The general manager would quietly transfer it to me as we left for the airport, and I'd be able to keep it hidden before our trip to Paris the following week.

I heard the shower running when I returned, and slipped into the bathroom to find Jess stepping out of the toilet and toward the steam-powered shower.

"John!" she exclaimed. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, darling," I said, scanning her up and down. Her naked body never failed to excite me.

"I swear we have to get one of those Japanese toilet seats at home," she said. "I love the bidet function."

"You just used it?" I asked, licking my lips and walking closer to her.

"Maybe," she said.

I kissed her and immediately ran my hands down her ass, pulling her cheeks open.

"I love the way you touch me," she said.

"Bend over for me," I said. "Watch yourself in the mirror."

I probed her ass crack with the tip of my cock. She sensed what I wanted and reached her hands back, spreading her ass cheeks wide.

"Mmm, baby," Jess said sexily. "You only want anal in the morning when you feel really, really dirty."

"I just picked up Rita's ring," I said as I started to push with increasing pressure against her sphincter.

"Finally, darling," Jess said. "She's going to be one of us. Officially and forever."

"Yes," I said. "A long time coming."

"Stop playing now," she said. "Stick it in. You know I'm your original no-lube slut."

I pressed my hips forward with easy force and familiar power. Her ass simply opened for me.

"Fuck yeah," I said with satisfaction.

"There you are," Jess sighed. "I never get tired of that. You just fill me so perfectly."

I spit on my shaft where it met the straining puckered hole and began to saw in and out.

"You're so fucking tight," I said.

"Taking fewer appointments means I'm not getting it as much," she said. "I was the anal queen of Infinity."

"You'll always be my anal queen," I said.

"Be quick right now, though," she admonished me. "We've got a big day ahead."

"You're going to have my cum leaking out of your ass all day," I said.

"That's my favorite thing," Jess panted. "You know that's my favorite. It has been for years. Now do it. Fill me up. Cum in your ass."

I focused on the friction. How many times had I fucked Jess in the ass? Hundreds. Her hands reached forward, almost touching the mirror in front of us. Her eyes stared unblinkingly at mine. Her beautiful blue eyes, the pools that had soaked in so many gazes of mine. The feeling of naughty adoration curled up her lips into a smile, but then her approaching orgasm turned them down as she bit her lower lip with determination.

"I'm gonna cum," she said. "I'm gonna cum. I'm fucking cumming!"

"Shit," I said suddenly. "Me, too. I'm right there. Fuck. I'm going to fill your ass."

Jess howled with delight, and my balls contracted, firing jets of semen into her bowels. It was a hot, ferocious coupling that had come out of nowhere. It was a spark of desire upon seeing Jess that had exploded into a perfect anal delight.

"Jesus, that was so good," Jess said, taking a moment before rising up off the bathroom counter. The steam from the shower created a fog throughout the room.

"We better get cleaned up," I said. "Like you said, we've got a big day ahead."

Jess whirled around quickly and smiled at me. She gave me a short peck on the lips and said, "I can feel you leaking out already."

* * *

While the girls got ready for the party -- I hadn't been privy to all the necessary preparations -- my focus was limited to a single task. I had to pick up my buddy Jason at the airport. He had worked late Friday night, so he caught an early flight Saturday morning to join us. When he landed at 10 a.m., I was waiting in an Aria limo for him.

"John Cameron, always traveling in style!" Jason exclaimed when he saw me.

We clapped hands against each other's back in a big, genuine bear hug.

"I missed you, brother," I said.

"Work is killing me," he said. "You know how it is. I really shouldn't have even come out here. We've got a deal closing next week. But, shit, you know Crystal. Irresistible."

"You don't need to tell me twice," I said.

"Plus, if you've never been to Vegas with these girls ..." I let my voice trail off.

"Wild, huh?" he said.

"Wild doesn't even begin to describe it," I said with a laugh.

There was a brief silence before Jason probed for more information.

"So, um, what's the deal going to be tonight?" he asked.

"You haven't done one of the big parties with Crystal, have you?"

He shook his head.

"Okay, so you've got a dozen girls tonight," I said. "But, of course, you know three of them aren't available." I referred to my girlfriends.

"I've got that," Jason said.

"I think it's a half-dozen guys?" I said. "High-roller types. Whales, as they call them out here. Jess was a little mysterious about one, some Hollywood producer, who she said might be interested in talking to us after my little foray into movie finance."

"I wouldn't call that a little foray, but all right," Jason said.

"So, I'd really just put it like this, brother," I said. "It's like going to a buffet, but instead of choosing what food you want, you're picking girls. And drugs. You go for one, you can taste a little or a lot, and then you can go back and taste something else."

"Is it really that simple?" he asked, not quite believing it.

"It really is that simple," I assured him. "And more fun than anything else you'll ever do. The only thing you really have to do is understand that Crystal is working and not to take it personally."

"We talked about that," he said.

"That's good," I said. "Because communication is seriously the most important thing about this -- not just her job but these parties in particular. I always talk to the girls beforehand about it."

"I get that she's working, and she's kind of at the mercy of whoever takes an interest in her," Jason said. "But we talked more about it, and I understand this is fun for her. She likes it. She wants to explore. And she doesn't mind if I get into some fun, too."

"My dude, I'd say you are set up for success," I said. "If you keep that perspective, you can just embrace this party for what it is. Fun. Let's wreck it!"

We high-fived as the limo pulled into the Sky Suites entrance at the Aria. I let Jason get settled into his suite with Crystal, and we met down by the pool. We spent a few hours drinking, mellowing out on some edibles, and enjoying the eye candy, which was plentiful. My friend obviously was reeling from the pressure-cooker of work and blowing off steam was good for him. I knew the feeling too well.

As the sun hid behind the Aria's sprawling towers, we adjourned to our respective suites. Jess had arranged for professional hair and makeup for all the girls. The party was all about elegance and class, an Old Vegas vibe. The girls wore gowns, and the men wore tuxedos. The catering would be minimal but high-end, with plenty of caviar and cold seafood and an embarrassing amount of Champagne.

The only logistical issue presented by the Vegas Hooker House was that it only had two bedrooms. Jess was prepared to send couples as they paired off to the Aria suites, if necessary, but she also was content to let a group environment take hold. There was also a bit of uncertainty about how the clients would interact. This was a new gathering, and it might not veer off as wildly as other parties.

When I walked into my suite, I was greeted by a stunning sight. Kat, Jess, and Rita had decided to all wear identical gowns in different colors. It was an off-shoulder crepe-top dress with a long slit up one thigh, showing plenty of cleavage and skin. Kat chose green, my favorite color on her because of the way it made her eyes change color, while Rita went for the bold choice of red and Jess wore a regal blue. Each of them had their hair done up, giving their necklines a length and elegance that suited the evening.

"Look at all of you," I said, sweaty and sticky from my hours at the pool. "I don't deserve this."

"Hurry and change, daddy," Kat said. "We've got to get over to the party so we can take care of the final touch-ups."

My girls were acting as hostesses for the evening. They had seen to every detail, and it was impressive to see how they had outfitted the condo when we entered about thirty minutes before the official party start time. The other girls began to filter in, and they looked stunning.

Kelly arrived first, with Melissa in tow. Kelly wore an off-shoulder cocktail dress that hugged her ripe curves and pressed up her sensuous cleavage, while Melissa chose an elaborate, midriff-baring gown that wrapped around her in a way that let you play peek-a-boo with her body.

Gloria, Brittany, and Alix walked in together like bimbo sisters. They were matching, plunging neck dresses with slits on both sides that ran up to their pubic bones. Gloria, of course, chose bubblegum pink. Brittany was in black, and Alix wore a translucent white, which put her pierced nipples on prominent display.

Jason showed up a few minutes before the final influx of girls, separating himself from Crystal to ensure a business-like tone. Bianka entered next, in an off-shoulder, floor-length number in teal that had one long slit up the left leg. Crystal was right behind her, stunning in a lace-sleeved navy number with deep cleavage. She wore long, shimmering earrings that framed her dimples beautifully. Katie rounded out the lineup, also dazzling in an open-backed, cowl-necked dress in shimmering gold. Her tits nearly fell out of it, and the scooped back almost revealed her ass crack.

All in all, you would have been hard-pressed to find a more attractive group of people in all of Las Vegas that evening. The party had a relaxed tone, even before the clients arrived. No one, it seemed, worried in the least that it would be anything but a successful and fun evening. They were right.

"Jesus," Jason said, talking to me in a whisper. "This is like the greatest parade of pussy I've ever seen."

"And free to us," I said. "It's the best playground in the whole fucking world."

"Fuck me, brother," he marveled, "I can't beleive this is your life."

"Don't screw it up, and it can be yours too, my friend!" I said.

And over the next twenty minutes or so, the whales rolled in. As much as the girls, they liked to make an entrance. They also fully embraced the formal theme of the evening, walking through the door escorted by one of my girlfriends, Kelly, or Nicole, each with an air of refinement.

There was a pro baseball player who I recognized, a longtime middle-tier star nearing the end of his career who had always had a playboy reputation. Another couple were typical middle-aged business guy types. Then there was a flamboyant, eastern European boxer who had become a Vegas favorite. The fifth was a trust fund kid, only in his mid-20s, who had become adept at keeping his name out of the tabloids after spending most of his partying teen years in them. And, finally, the producer Jess and Kelly had told me to seek out. He was about my age, with a somewhat smaller build, and the relaxed good looks of someone who embraced the easy life. All told, it was an eclectic mix of men who shared two things in common: wealth and a desire to take the Vegas experience to the max.

Kat and Rita moved to the kitchen, where they took charge of pouring drinks. Jess and Kelly, too, were all business. Kelly gave an overview of the party favors table to anyone within ear-shot, and Jess made a few strategic introductions. The boxer, Borya, she took over to Gloria and Alix. Based on his cozy reaction to Brittany, who was standing next to them, he was familiar with her. And his drooling gaze over the other two made it easy to see what his type was.

The baseball player, Jack, chatted with Bianka and Nicole at the drug table as he reached for a few Oxys. The trust fund kid made a bee-line for the bar, chatting up Kat and Rita as they poured him Champagne, and he eagerly eyed the caviar and Melissa, who stood next to him. The banker types were handsy and eager immediately with Crystal and Katie, who always were receptive to flirtatious, forward men.

"So what do you think?" I asked Jason, draining my glass of Champagne. "Refill?"

He followed suit and said, "Yeah."

"What can I get you, sir?" Kat said formally, flashing me a silly smile.

"Whatever nectar you've got behind there, doll," I said playfully and foolishly.

"John, have you met Petey?" Rita said. "Petey, this is our boyfriend, John."

The trust-fund kid thrust out a confident hand and gave me an equally confident smile, and that's when I realized it. He was Peter's son, the producer.

"Man, it's great to meet you," he said. "My dad has been talking nonstop about how you got his movie off the ground."

"Well, I don't know about that, but if someone has to take credit, it might as well be me," I said, and he laughed.

"Seriously, though, it's really good to meet you," he said.

"This is my buddy, Jason," I said, introducing my friend as he ogled Melissa, who was now draped over Petey. "He's a smarter finance guy than I am even."

"Jason," Petey said with a smile. He had certainly inherited his father's charm and ability to captivate people. "You guys should talk to Mark. He's got a couple interesting projects coming up."

I glanced over to the producer, who was engrossed in conversation with Kelly and Jess but also gazing down Kelly's ample cleavage.

"Baby, let's go get some candy," Melissa suggested to Petey. "Nicole has it."

The party had shot out to a rip-roaring start. Jason and I hung at the bar while Kat filled our glasses.

"Well, this has really been a smooth beginning," I said. "You don't get the sense that anyone has only just met."

"What's the matter, Jason?" Rita said. "Cat got your tongue?"

My buddy paused, staring over at the drug table in awe as Borya, the boxer, heaped cocaine on the upper curves of Gloria's and Alix's tits.

"Jess and Kelly really considered who to match up," Kat said. "It's like they knew exactly what would happen."

I noticed Petey and Melissa talking to Nicole, who then walked with them into one of the bedrooms. I was curious what she had stashed away that wasn't available for general consumption. It also made me worry a touch, but I pushed that feeling aside. Concerns weren't for tonight.

It was also difficult not to get caught up in the spectacle taking place in the center of the room. Like a true showman, Borya now had Brittany, Alix, and Gloria surrounding him. He challenged each of them to take a line of cocaine off his cock, which stood out proudly from his tuxedo pants. He had a prodigious member, which the girls took turns stroking in between kissing him. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Alix was the first to volunteer and proved herself more than up to the task. The fine crystals disappeared up her nose with ease, and then she happily accepted her congratulatory kiss from Borya in return. Gloria and Brittany rose to the occasion as skillfully as Alix had, and the girls devolved into a playful argument over who got to suck Borya's cock first.

"It's a little bit intimidating with a guy like that around," Jason confided as we continued to sip Champagne and chat with Kat and Rita. We had regular interruptions from other party-goers, which was a nice way to become acquainted with everyone.

It stood out as notable that most of the high rollers weren't very interested in crossing paths. They had their own agendas and poured their focus onto the girls they felt attracted to. Obviously, Jess and Kelly had done their homework on who would mesh with whom, and that included for Jason and me.

I was waiting for Jess to introduce me to the movie producer. She was standing with him at the party favors and caught a glimpse of me out of the side of her eye. She gave me a wink, then did a bump of coke off the back of his hand, before suggestively licking up the remnants. Jess then grabbed his hand and dragged him over toward Jason and me.

"John!" she exclaimed. "You simply must meet John Paul! John Paul, this is John."

"Call me JP," he said, extending his hand. He had a firm handshake and gave off the air of an unpretentious, enjoyable guy.

"Great to meet you," I said. "I've got a real banker with me, my friend Jason."

Jason leaned in and shook hands with JP, too.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush," JP said, rubbing his nostrils. "What you've done for Peter's project is fantastic. I've got a couple, less ambitious movies from budding stars that I think would benefit from your creativity."

"I'm all ears," I said. JP seemed to sense some skepticism at his mention of "budding stars."

"I'd love to pick your brain about it," he said. "It's not that these vehicles are for unknowns. They've had plenty of good roles, but it's time for them to break out and carry a production on their own."

"I'd really love to hear about it," I said sincerely.

We broke off to the side of the bar for a little while and drank some Champagne while JP filled me in on the projects. They were fairly small budget films, both less than $30 million, but they seemed to present good opportunities. More importantly, JP seemed like a laid back, good guy that I could get along with. We agreed to talk again, this time in more detail, when Crystal came over and put an arm around JP.

"Hi, I'm Crystal," she said to him, voice heavy with desire.

"I'm JP," he said, kissing the hand that wasn't snaked around his waist.

"Are you over here talking shop?" she asked.

"Guilty," I said.

"You know better, John," Crystal said playfully. I could see in her eyes that she was testing Jason. "JP, wouldn't you rather be doing a line with me?"

"Now that's an offer I can't refuse," he said and looked at us both sheepishly.

Crystal flashed her dimples at us in a big smile, gave a smack of her gum, and winked at Jason as she walked away.

"You doing okay?" I asked when she was out of earshot.

"Yeah, man, actually," Jason said. "This is Crystal's thing. She's good at it. She likes it. If I love her, I have to support her."

"I know the feeling, man," I said. "I've lived it. Let's grab a refill."

At the bar, we bumped into Nicole talking to Kat and Rita, stumbling into the middle of a conversation about what drug Melissa and Petey were taking.

"So, it's called Foxy," Nicole said. "The best way I can describe it is it's like a combination of coke, X, and shrooms."

"Have you taken it?" Kat asked, her interest obviously piqued.

"Borya," Nicole said, pointing to the boxer as he made his way into the second bedroom with Alix and Gloria, "was the one who introduced me to it. We had a session a couple weeks ago, and he brought a couple pills that we ground up and snorted."

12