Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is it?" Rita asked eagerly.

"I'm not going to bullshit you," Nicole said, her voice dripping with seduction, "it was the best high I've ever had. It really did feel like the energy of coke, the erotic feeling of X, and the pleasant hallucinations of shrooms all put together. Only stronger and more intense. The hallucinations especially. I was hallucinating tastes. I'm not joking!"

"Jesus," I said, a little bit curious myself now.

Kat filled up Jason's glass and a second one, which he drifted away and took to Brittany, who had been left out of bedroom time with Borya the boxer. She lit up when she saw him, and they started chatting happily. I gave mental kudos to my buddy.

"Do you want to try some?" Nicole asked.

"Yes," Rita said immediately and enthusiastically as Jess walked up to us.

"What has all of you so excited?" Jess asked.

"I was just telling them about Foxy," Nicole said.

"Now that sounds like something to get excited about," Jess said. "I kind of can't wait to try it."

"Nicole was just offering some," Rita said. "Do you want to join us?"

"No, not tonight," Jess said. "I've got to play it kind of straight to make sure everyone is taken care of. High rollers are particular."

I smiled at Jess. She was all grown up, in some ways.

"If you want, though, why don't you take off back to the Aria," Jess suggested. "Kelly and I have things well under control here. We've got all the clients paired up nicely. Go have some fun."

"It's okay," Rita said. "We'll stay to make sure nothing comes up."

"No, no," Jess insisted. "We're probably less than an hour away from people pairing off and going back to Aria themselves to play. I've got this. From what I hear, you can't really take Foxy and not just want to fuck, so you better get out of here. Besides, you've all done more than enough to support us already."

She laughed, and gave me a look of assurance. She had things well in hand.

"Well, shall we?" Nicole asked rhetorically.

She disappeared into the first bedroom for a few moments before returning with her clutch purse and led us out of the condo. The elevator ride down Veer Towers and then again up to our Sky Suite at Aria seemed interminable.

"You have to be careful with Foxy," Nicole warned us. "It's so good and so fun, I think you probably want to make sure you don't do it too much. Like, I can keep in control most of the time, but Foxy makes me want to be its servant."

"I've never done anything hallucinogenic," Rita said.

"Me, neither," I said.

"I used to do shrooms sometimes in college," Nicole said. "My boyfriend loved it, and it was great for sex. But I have to tell you -- this is so much better, and that's not even considering you get the extra coke- and X-like effects."

The four of us walked quickly to the suite, and I couldn't unlock the door fast enough. Nicole immediately went to the bar and put four innocuous-looking white pills into a grinder.

"This little guy is so useful," Nicole said of the grinder. "I've been snorting my Oxy, too, and it's such a nice high. More euphoric."

I could see a yearning in Kat's eyes as Nicole spoke. The three of us stood around the bar watching her, like teenagers trying something new. With the pills ground into an extremely fine powder, Nicole dumped it out onto the bar top and skillfully cut eight lines.

"I'm so excited for this," Nicole said. "I did it like three days in a row after Borya introduced me to it, and I haven't done it since."

"You go first, sweetie," Rita said.

Nicole didn't hesitate. With a glass straw she removed from her clutch, she greedily sucked up two lines.

"Shit!" she shouted. "It burns, but just give it a few minutes, and we'll be off to the races!"

She passed the straw to Kat, who demurred.

"I really am doing a detox," she said. "I'm so tempted, though, you have no idea. But I made a promise to myself."

Instead, Rita reached toward Nicole's hand and grabbed the straw. Nicole looked at Kat, and I couldn't tell if she was judgmental or confused. Rita snorted two lines of the Foxy, and that's when Nicole spoke up.

"Oh my god," she said. "It just hit me. You're trying. You and John. You're trying."

Kat fidgeted a little and replied, "Well, not quite yet. We have to wait for, you know, the right time."

"Oh my god!" Nicole exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you!"

As if that genuine, happy response hadn't been surprising enough, Nicole wrapped her arms around Kat and gave her a warm, long hug.

"You're going to be an amazing mom," Nicole added, and it didn't come off as insincere. "I know this will work out for you." She then spun to me and asked, "You want to try the Foxy, John?"

I took the straw Rita proffered and stared down the white powder briefly before snorting it. It burned harshly, and I gave a light cough.

"We'll save these other two for Rita and me later," Nicole said. "For now, just give it a couple minutes. It's going to kick in, and let's just see where it takes us, okay?"

"Okay," Rita said.

"Let's have a drink," I suggested.

I popped and poured Champagne and about halfway through the first glass I noticed the drug starting to kick in. It was a strange sensation, but I swore that when I took a sip of Champagne, it tasted like a perfect bite of caviar. I must have been grinning stupidly because Nicole and Rita noticed.

"What is it?" Rita said. She spoke fast, like she had just done cocaine.

"It tastes like I just had the best bite of caviar ever," I said. "But I swear we didn't have any caviar, did we?"

"We didn't," Nicole said with a laugh. "But the hallucinations with Foxy can include taste and smell, as well as sight."

"Jesus," I said.

"My body is so warm," Rita said. "I feel like I'm being touched, and it's electric!"

"I'm so jealous right now," Kat said with a smile, and she took a long drink of her Champagne.

"Fuck," Nicole said. "This is hitting so right at the moment."

She let a hand run along Rita's arm, and it was clear where the remainder of the evening was going to go. Nicole, familiar with this intense, new high already, became the shaman of our trip. She stood close to me. Then she looked at Kat.

"You're going to be so sexy when you're pregnant," she said.

"You don't have to flatter me," Kat said. It was more sincere than defensive.

"I mean it," Nicole said.

"You look amazing in that dress," Kat said.

"Good enough to eat," Rita said.

Nicole pressed on the gas pedal a little bit. She stood in front of me and licked her lips. She let a hand graze the front of my tuxedo pants.

"Do you think you could handle all three of us?" she asked.

"I'm always up for a challenge," I said cockily.

"It feels like you are," Nicole said, giving my cock a light squeeze.

"Let's bury the hatchet once and for all," Kat said, already halfway through her second glass of Champagne. "And just really enjoy one another. I only felt threatened because you're so pretty."

"I have the biggest crush on you two," Nicole said.

Rita looked like she wanted to say something, but instead she simply kissed Nicole. As they melted into each other's arms and began a desperate groping to remove one another's dresses, Kat moved close to me.

"I want tonight to be all about you," she said. "Is the Foxy really that good?"

"It's incredible," I said.

"You can do anything you want," she said. "I won't be jealous even. But after this? It's time to focus on making me pregnant?"

"That sounds perfect," I said and pulled her in gruffly for a kiss. Her mouth tasted like whipped cream, and I marveled at the power of the new drug I had taken.

Kat's skin felt like silk, and I sloughed off her dress onto the floor. The metal bars through her nipples felt hot. I looked at Rita and Nicole, who were sloppily making out. They were about the same height, putting both their enhanced breasts at the same level. Their nipples tangled with one another, Rita's particularly prominent and erect. Their mouths parted briefly, and Nicole whispered something to Rita, who giggled.

"Time to get you naked, daddy," Kat said. "We're going to use that big dick tonight. We're going to wear it out."

Kat dropped to her knees and started to lick my balls and up my shaft. Rita and Nicole joined her almost immediately. The hallucinogenic effects of the Foxy had really started to take hold. The girls' tongues all felt soaking wet and seemed extremely long, with a human's shape but a lizard's length. It was as if the quality of the physical sensations I felt had been translated into visions.

The girls took turns slobbering all over my cock and kissing one another. It was one of the most improbably sexy situations I'd ever found myself in. I wanted more. Kat sensed it, too. She always knew what was on my mind. So while Nicole and Rita shared my cock, Kat went to the toy bag. She came back with a double-ended dildo and a wicked glimmer in her eyes.

"I think this should go in their butts," Kat whispered to me as she licked my ear. "Don't you agree?"

"Fuck yes," I said heavily.

Kat took charge. She let her hands run over the beautiful flesh below her as she pushed Rita and Nicole into the position where she wanted them.

"Do you need lube, sweetie?" Kat asked Nicole. I noted her level of politeness.

"No, babe," Nicole said. "I've been such an ass slut lately."

Kat slowly worked the firm silicone into Nicole's dark brown hole, which gave happily and easily.

"Fuck yes!" Nicole cried. "I swear to god this feels like a real dick!"

"Put it inside me!" Rita begged. "I need it. My ass is craving that big dong!"

"You are such a good butt slut," Kat said with an admiring tinge to her words.

Nicole and Rita now had their asses nearly touching back-to-back. Kat held the second head of the dildo and slid it inside Rita, who threw her hair back and moaned in satisfaction.

"Now fuck yourselves, you ass sluts!" Kat encouraged, but Nicole and Rita had already started moving in unison. Nicole pushed back, driving the dildo deeper into Rita's ass, then Rita returned the favor. The silicone dong was long and thick, and it really rammed the girls in their backdoor holes.

"I am so going to squirt from this," Rita said. "Jesus, this is such a great high."

Kat approached me next.

"Now, daddy," she said, "you're going to put your fat dick in my tight little asshole and fill it with a hot load, do you understand?"

"Yes, Kitty Kat," I said, the feeling of the Roxy just getting more and more intense.

I sat in a deep armchair that made me feel shrinking and small at that moment. Kat crawled the short distance across the floor to me, her eyes on fire with lust. When she reached me, she buried her face between my legs, flicking her tongue across my asshole, which sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. I felt completely untethered from myself, and I realized the Foxy had taken over my entire perception of the situation. The rim job was brief, but it lit a fuse on my desire. Kat followed with a few long, choking bops on my cock before standing in front of me, biting her lower lip, and turning around to spread her ass open for me.

"I want it rough, daddy," Kat said, glancing back at me over her shoulder. "Make my tight little butthole sore for a week."

Kat reached behind her, feeling for my cock, which stood achingly hard and pointing fiercely up. I watched her find it, close her eyes, and expertly lower her pert ass onto my erection. The extra tennis had really firmed up her body even more, and she had superbly controlled movements as she lowered herself onto me and began to bounce up and down on my cock. Her moans got louder, competing with the relentless torrent of pleasured cries coming from Rita and Nicole. Kat arched her back, bringing her face closer to mine, and I kissed her neck.

"Choke me," she commanded.

I snaked my hands around her delicate neck and watched as her sternly erect nipples hardened further when I squeezed, cutting down her air supply to a bare trickle.

"Yes, daddy," she gasped.

She rode me with urgency, her hips bucking up and down and grinding back and forth. I felt invincible, and I wasn't sure that was all entirely due to the Foxy. I choked Kat until she gasped intensely for air, then moved my hands to play with her pierced nipples. I let one hand wander down to her clit and fingered it, which drove her crazy. And just as I did that, Rita squirted in front of us. It looked like a flood, and I was sure it had to be a hallucination. She and Nicole were bashing their ass cheeks together like bumper cars. It was so incredibly erotic to watch, enhanced by the fact that once Rita started squirting, she couldn't stop.

"Daddy, daddy," Kat panted, "I'm going to squirt, too. Oh, god! I'm going to squirt!"

My sweet traffic girl erupted in a paint-peeling series of orgasmic screams as the projectile of fluid sprayed across the two demonic ass sluts pounding each other in front of us.

"Kitty Kat, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Do it, daddy," she begged between orgasms. She squirted again. "This is the last time you're going cum in my ass before you make me pregnant." She paused and squirted a third time. "After this, all your sperm goes in my fertile, unprotected pussy."

"Fuck, you know just how to get me off," I grunted one final time before shooting my load up her asshole.

As I came, it felt like I saw fireworks light up in front of my face. My body tingled with joy. It seemed like I could feel the sperm driving through my cock and splattering inside Kat's darkest hole. The pleasure was intense. Insanely intense. But when I finally stopped twitching and cumming, my cock didn't go soft. When I pulled out, pleased to see Kat's ass gape beautifully, my cock was as hard as the moment I had penetrated her. And that's when I noticed Rita and Nicole staring at us.

"I want that cum," Nicole said greedily and made a dramatic lunge to bring Kat onto the floor with her.

They fell into a clumsy sixty-nine position, and Nicole immediately lapped at Kat's ass with her tongue. Meanwhile, Rita crawled over to me.

"I guess that leaves me to clean you off, lover," Rita said. Her pupils were dilated, and her face bright with a naughty smile.

"Then suck me clean, slut," I said.

"Mmmm, I love this dick," she said as she licked the head and down the shaft. "I want it in my ass next. I want my asshole used and abused tonight."

Our focus on one another was interrupted by Nicole, who cried out, "Oh, shit! There it is!"

Kat had risen up on her knees, giving a steeper angle to Nicole's tongue assault of her ass. A river of my cum leaked out of her and into Nicole's mouth. She was ecstatic as it rolled across her waiting tongue.

"Rita, come get this," Nicole said confidently.

And, in a flash, Kat had come back to my lap and was kissing me passionately while we watched Rita and Nicole make out, passing my creamy essence back and forth.

"Jesus," I said in a break between kisses.

After a couple minutes that held us in a trance, Rita pulled Nicole back to the bar, where the last two lines of Foxy were.

"Let's snort this shit," she said. "I have an idea."

My cock strained as I saw them trade the glass straw, my heightened senses seemingly allowing me to watch the fine grains of powder travel through it and disappear into their nostrils. They exchanged a few whispered words.

"This is the best high," Nicole said. I stared at her juicy ass.

"I've never felt anything like it," Rita agreed. "It's so good."

Then they walked over to me with purpose.

"Now, baby," Rita said. "You're going to take turns fucking our slutty little asses, okay?"

Rita and Nicole took up adjacent positions on the couch, one thigh nearly touching that of the other. They began to make out while also wiggling their asses at me.

"Let me help you, daddy," Kat said, taking firm hold of my cock at the base of the shaft.

She helped push me into Rita's asshole, which was already open and red from her dildo fun with Nicole. Kat spit on my cock for good measure as I pushed it all the way in, then pulled almost all the way out. After maybe a minute, as the girls on the couch continued to make out, I moved behind Nicole, and Kat offered the same assistance as I penetrated her ass. My shaft was glistening with spit and pussy juice.

"God, look at how that slut's ass just swallows you up," Kat marveled.

"I swear I've had more dick in my ass than my pussy since I moved back out here," Nicole confided. "Fuck! It feels so good!"

"Baby, is it my turn?" Rita pleaded.

I thrust in and out of Nicole a couple more times, then plunged right back into Rita, who gave a throaty groan of happiness and pleasure. Kat got on her knees behind me and began an oral assault on my balls and ass. I felt invincible. I felt like I could fuck these stunning girls all night long. I lost myself in the endless, quaking pleasure of Kat's tongue and the two eager assholes presented before me. I plowed them with force and delight until I thought my knees might buckle. Then, all of a sudden, I had an immediate and urgent need to cum. As soon as I announced it, all three girls got on the floor in front of me, their tongues out and wagging eagerly.

"Cum all over us!" Nicole exhorted.

"I want it!" Rita echoed.

"Please, daddy!" Kat cried.

The Foxy had one more trick in store for me. As I stroked my cock for the objects of my lust, my head started spinning and playing tricks on me again. My desire became increasingly strong again, and as I began to cum, it looked to me like a fire extinguisher going off. It was as if I was covering the girls in an endless series of milky bursts of sperm that looked like they were fired out of a cannon. When the spurts finally stopped, my sight came back to normal, and a perfectly normal load of cum had shot onto their faces. Kat and Rita kissed each other with glee, while Nicole took the chance to crawl in front of me and take my cock in her mouth.

"I can be a dirty girl, too," she said, loving on my cock like a lollipop.

"Fuck," I said. My breath was heavy. My heart pounded in my chest. If this was a last-hurrah before we buckled down into more serious endeavors, I had definitely gone out with a bang.

12