Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 58

Story Info
Julie probes her dark side.
4.1k words
4.84
4.8k
5

Part 170 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Time to get back to the dark side a little bit and shine a light on what we can expect with some of our new Hooker House players. It's time for Julie to take the spotlight, but there's plenty more here, too. There might be more romance in the future for our core foursome, but that doesn't mean there won't be plenty of debauchery swirling around.

* * *

Our final twenty-four hours in Paris remained a dream. It was perfect, and it was hard coming back to our reality in Houston, as pleasant as it was. For the flight home, we had kept the same six-bed arrangement on the plane, and the four of us spent the ten-hour flight naked, continuing the fuck fest that had started the day before.

Life didn't seem like it could get any better, which, of course, only made me determined to find out a way to push the boundaries. Jason and I wanted to get financing for JP's two movies up and running within six weeks. I had a new sense of urgency about my nascent film career. What our brief sojourn to Paris had taught me was that I didn't want Kat and Rita wasting their time on work. Not that I wasn't proud of their careers, and I didn't want to give the impression that they should be isolated or kept women. But I wanted more. I wanted more time with them. I wanted all our time together. I didn't want constraints on our whims.

So, when we got home, I made up my mind. I was going to milk this Hollywood connection for all it was worth. I was going to make us rich. Really fucking rich. I wanted to start a family, and I didn't want Kat and Rita to have to worry about waking up at 3 a.m. anymore. The simple truth was, I became increasingly convinced that we were really good at a life of leisure. It was our calling. I wanted to make it happen. Maybe it was ego. Maybe it was chauvinism. No matter what, I felt like it had taken too long for my life to reach this point. I had a tremendous desire not to let another moment go to waste.

Luckily, somewhere between fucking Jess in the ass and cumming all over Kat's face on the flight back from Paris, I had come up with a plan.

* * *

I had Jason laying the foundation on a couple aspects of the deal with my old bank. In the meantime, Jess had an important assignment for me. She needed a babysitter for Crystal and Bianka while she introduced Julie to Jonathan Summers. It was an unusual situation. Summers hadn't been to the Hooker House since its earliest days. He preferred Jess to send his chosen whore to his own hotel or house. But when Kelsey, his longtime chosen Infinity date, decided to leave the business and go back to school full-time, Summers was a bit adrift. Jess wanted to please him -- he was an original client, and he paid handsomely for the kinks he felt compelled to indulge. Without Kelsey, he had pressured Jess to take his appointments again. She steadfastly refused, much to my relief and admiration. Jess really had matured.

At the same time, it also appeared that Julie was ripe to take Kelsey's place. She had been unwavering in her desire to explore some of the darkest fantasies anyone could imagine. But she remained inexperienced in actually experiencing them. The plan had been for Kelsey to take Julie under her wing, to bring her along slowly, opening the doors to the fraught kinks that Summers preferred, one at a time. That wasn't possible anymore, so Julie was going to have to jump in with both feet.

"Sometimes it's better to just rip off the band-aid," Jess said as I drove her in the G-wagon to the Hooker House.

"But she's so," my voice trailed off.

"Inexperienced?" Jess said, finishing my thought. "She's built it up in her head that this is what turns her on. It might work, it might not. She's insistent, so we'll just have to see."

"I guess, in reality, I'm just worried Summers will want you back in that role," I confessed.

Jess laughed. "Ha!" she exclaimed. "That's not happening. Ever. Don't worry about it. But it's very sweet of you to defend my honor."

"What honor?" I said jokingly.

I was about to steer into the Hooker House driveway when Jess pulled a coke bullet from her purse and took two quick snorts. She tucked the bullet back inside and smiled at me.

"You don't mind that I'm not joining Kat and Rita in their detox, do you?" she asked.

"Hell no," I said. "You know me. I love a coke whore."

"I'm sorry, I just enjoy it," she said. "I'm trying to be good around them, but, fuck, you know I'm just a party girl at heart."

"There's nothing wrong with a party girl," I said, suddenly conjuring up memories of my first meetings with Kat years before.

"I love you, babe," Jess said and hopped out of the car.

As Jess went into the Hooker House, Crystal and Bianka came out. They piled into the back seat. Immediately they reminded me of how hard the party scene I was used to had become.

"Hey, babe," Crystal said to me happily as she slid across the leather, behind the driver's seat. "Do you want a bump?"

Crystal had already taken out a mirrored makeup compact and took two long inhales. She didn't even bother to cut lines. She just snorted the coke directly from the pile inside, then gave three or four small sniffs to make sure it all stayed in her nose.

"Let me hit that," Bianka said as she closed the door behind her. "Hey, John!"

Bianka attacked the cocaine as aggressively as Crystal had.

"Can you believe we used to go to church twice a week?" Bianka said with a laugh.

"Oh god," Crystal said. "My church now is partying and dick."

We all laughed. The girls were in a great mood.

"Well, you two are super happy," I said.

"We're excited for Julie!" Bianka said.

"I hear Jonathan is dirty," Crystal said. "Alix told me some stories."

"Like what?" Bianka said.

"Like he likes to pee on girls," Crystal said.

"Are you serious?" Bianka said.

"Oh, he definitely does," I piped up.

"I don't want anyone to pee on me," Bianka said.

"For real," Crystal said, "like, just shoot your jizz on me."

She took the compact back and snorted more coke. Her tits were about to spill out of her tubetop, and she wore a skin-tight miniskirt that looked like it couldn't come close to covering her ass.

"John, will you let me do a line off your dick when we get to your place?" Bianka asked.

"Sure," I said. "How could I say no to that?"

Bianka laughed and said, "And then I'm gonna suck it. I'm horny."

She laughed again, harder this time, and leaned back in her seat. She had a cute, tight tennis outfit on. Her nipples poked against the fabric, and she licked her lips when she noticed I was watching her in the rearview mirror.

A few minutes later, we walked into the house, and right away Bianka was on her knees. Crystal handed her a vial of coke, not the compact, and she started tugging at the zipper to my shorts.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I had to wait around this morning while Crystal got fucked by this super hot client," Bianka pouted. "I could hear her cumming even though I was out by the pool!"

"He's a baseball player," Crystal said. "Super good looking. And, boy, did he know how to use his bat!"

She grinned, and her dimples looked as inviting as her electric smile. The tops of her nipples peeked out from her tubetop, and she pulled the thin fabric up. Bianka, meanwhile, had stroked my cock to semi-hardness, enough for her to pour a thin trail of cocaine down the shaft.

"I love this pretty dick," she said.

Then she covered one nostril and just directly snorted up half the coke before switching sides and snorting the rest. She let her tongue slowly lick me up and down to clean off any remnants. Her rich, brown eyes were fiery with lust. She tucked my cock back into my shorts and stood up.

"Can we watch Julie?" Crystal asked, now smacking on a piece of gum, her dimples showing proudly every time she chomped down.

"Yeah," I said. "Let's check it out."

I pulled up the Hooker House feed and went straight to the bedroom where Julie was with Jonathan Summers. I opened a bottle of rose at the bar and poured three tall glasses for us. Bianka and Crystal were riveted at what transpired.

Julie kneeled in front of Summers, who sat on the edge of the bed above her. She wore a thick, black leather collar with the attached chain hanging between her breasts. Summers held an intimidatingly large, black butt plug in his hand. He held it out for Julie, who began to lick it.

"So you really believe you can fill Kelsey's role for me?" he asked sternly.

"Yes, sir," Julie said meekly.

"What do you think my first requirement is?" he asked.

"I cannot refuse you, sir," she said.

"That's right," he said. "On all fours, slut."

He held out his hand to take back the butt plug. Julie obeyed. Her petite body sat on lascivious display for us, red pubic hair prominent around her mound and asshole.

"This hair has to be gone the next time I see you," Summers said. "If there is a next time. I hate a hairy bitch. I know you want to show off that you're a real redhead, but I don't care."

"Yes, sir," Julie said. I could see her knees shake.

"Is he going to?" Bianka asked.

"Yes," I said, putting my hand on her knee and enjoying the firm smoothness of her thigh.

"Wow," she said. "Her butthole is so tiny."

"But if you like pain," I said, my voice trailing off.

Summers didn't wait around. He jammed the butt plug into Julie's ass without hesitation. Admirably, she stifled a scream, muffling it into a whimper.

"Holy shit," Crystal said.

"I don't use lube," Summers said harshly, tugging at Julie's hair roughly to make her look at him.

"Yes, sir," Julie said with a quavering voice. "I don't like lube, sir."

"Turn around and kneel," Summers commanded.

Julie obeyed, kneeling with her thighs standing tall and exposing her ass. Summers took a leather paddle from the bed next to him and brought it down firmly on her left ass cheek. Julie bit her bottom lip. Summers repeated the action for her right cheek. The pale flesh turned bright red immediately.

"If you have any spirit," Summers said, cracking down the paddle two more times, "I will break it."

"Yes, sir," Julie whimpered.

Her ass was beet red now, with even darker lines marking where the paddle's edge had come down. Summers was vicious, but Julie seemed completely comfortable with it. The butt plug remained firmly in place. He stood up and stalked around to Julie's front. He grabbed the chain attached to her collar and wrapped it around his fist. He gave a sharp tug, pulling Julie across the floor on her knees to the dresser, which was covered in lines of cocaine.

"Snort, slut," Summers ordered.

Julie smiled and happily did two lines, then hesitated slightly.

"Go ahead," Summers said, as if reading her mind.

Julie snorted two more. Crystal, Bianka, and I were mesmerized. This was a Julie none of us were familiar with.

"Did you see that?" Crystal said.

"What?" Bianka asked.

"That little smile," Crystal said. "She does that when she's really happy."

"She is loving this," Bianka said. "I'm not sure I even know who Julie is anymore!"

Summers dragged Julie to the bed finally, and she laughed as he picked her up and threw her on the mattress. Her head hung over the edge, and Summers took advantage. He shoved his cock straight into Julie's throat, grabbing the chain and using it to force himself deeper into her. Julie gagged delightedly.

"I love sucking dick," Bianka whispered, her hand finding my crotch again.

She tucked her legs up underneath her and covered my cock with her mouth. She deliberately snaked her tongue around the tip of my cock and swallowed it down her throat. Her tennis skirt pulled tantalizingly high on her thighs, and I could see the appetizing curve of her ass stick out. My hand moved to the pretty globe with gravitational desire.

"Fuck that's nice," I said.

Crystal looked at me with a wink and a smile. Her hand disappeared into the waistband of her shorts and slowly moved in a circle. Her lips parted slightly, and her head dropped back against the couch cushion. Then Julie drew our eyes back to the screen.

"Harder!" she urged Summers on. "Try to make me puke!"

Summers became even more forceful in his efforts, but Julie was up to the challenge, showing off a total lack of gag reflex. It resulted in an interesting combination of amusement and frustration for Summers. His response was to pull his cock out, crudely run his wet balls all over Julie's face, and finally smother her with his ass.

"Lick my asshole, you dirty fucking bitch," he said. "Choke on my shitter."

"He's so mean," Bianka said.

"Like, seriously," Crystal said.

"She doesn't seem to mind," I pointed out.

"Oh, I know," Crystal agreed. "I can't believe how into rimming him she is."

"Ew, gross," Bianka said.

"That's now what you thought when I licked your butt last time we hooked up," Crystal said with a laugh.

"It's part of the fun," I echoed.

"John loves getting rimmed," Crystal added.

"I really do," I said and let my hand rest on the back of Bianka's head.

My hips pulled up a little higher. She took the hint and licked my balls before tentatively going a little lower.

"Just do it, girl," Crystal said.

I felt the tensed surface of her tongue against my ass. She licked tentatively a couple times. Her tongue relaxed and circled the rim.

"It's not too bad," she said. "Not as bad as I thought."

But Bianka went back to slowly sucking my cock instead. Crystal walked over to the bar and helped herself to two more lines of cocaine. She sat down again, her hand disappearing into her panties again, just in time for Summers to push Julie to another level. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and her face was covered with spit. He leaned down and produced another toy, this time a pair of nipple clamps that fastened to Julie's collar chain. These were unlike nipple clamps I had seen before. They were adjustable, with a small knob on the side that could loosen or tighten the clamp. Julie looked at Summers with fire in her eyes. She loved it. He fitted the clamps to her pastel-pink nipples and immediately tightened them fully. Julie groaned, and Summers slapped her across the face.

"More!" Julie exhorted him, and he slapped her the other direction.

Julie was breathing hard, and Summers retrieved a ball gag. He secured it in place, then pushed Julie down on the bed. He pulled her hands behind her back and tied them with a piece of red, nylon rope. She was like a neat, bound little package, but I could sense she had a little trepidation about what would come next. Summers produced a riding crop and, for the next twenty minutes, proceeded to tease and whack Julie with it. He moved her around so he could pay attention to her nipples, ass, clit, and feet. Julie, for her part, loved it. Summers kept her on her toes, changing strike zones frequently. It was playful and surprisingly erotic. And then Crystal noticed something.

"Look," she said, "Julie is absolutely creaming herself."

"Where?" Bianka said.

"Her pussy, silly," Crystal said. "It's dripping. Literally dripping. It looks like a soft-serve machine after you've finished filling up your cone."

She wasn't wrong. Julie had thick streams of arousal coming in waves out of her pussy as she leaned forward. A creamy pool started to form between her legs. Summers noticed it, too.

"You really are a pain slut," he said. "Look at you, just creaming like a pig. You love it when I treat you like the filthy piece of fuck meat you are."

Julie groaned against the ball gag. The butt plug stuck out prominently. Summers took up position behind her and decided it was time to indulge himself. He pulled out his erect cock and shoved it into Julie's hairy cunt with impunity. It was an almost emotionless fuck, or so it seemed. He pumped in and out of her like a machine. Julie wasn't a machine, though, she was like a bucking bronco. She fought against her restraints. It wasn't from desperation to get out. It was from pleasure, from happiness. She wanted more, and she wanted it harder.

Bianka barely sucked my cock anymore. Crystal continued to finger herself, and her back arched as she pushed herself to a higher level of pleasure. Summers was getting close, and we were curious how this would wind up.

"It's time, bitch," he grunted loudly. "On the floor."

Julie had a difficult time moving off the bed, so Summers roughly helped her to the floor. He stood over her, menacing, as her gagged face stared up at him. Her eyes watered, but the corners of her mouth were turned up in an undeniable smile.

"Fuck yeah," Summers said. "Fuck yeah."

He stroked his cock with confident discipline, knowing exactly when he would cum. And when he did, he spurted gobs of thick, white sperm all over Julie. Her eyes shot wide open, so wide that some of the cum dripped into it. She blinked but gave every sign of urging him on. She didn't care about the mess. She was ecstatic to take his cum in her eyes, in her hair, across her face, and dripping down her chin.

"Now we'll see if you can really handle it, slut," he said.

Bianka was breathless. She looked at me, her lips shiny with saliva and my precum, and asked, "What's that mean?"

"He's going to take her to the bathroom," I said. I knew what was coming next. The memory of finding Jess with him in our shower that night flooded back to me. It gave me shivers. Jess's sobs after he left echoed in my ears.

"Why?" Crystal asked.

"He's going to pee on her," I said. "He likes to cum on a girl's face and then pee all over her to 'clean' her off."

"Okay, that's gross," Crystal said. "I'm not into that. No way."

Bianka made a gagging sound. "Are you serious?" she said. "That's disgusting."

"Different strokes for different folks," I said. "I guess it really only matters if Julie is into it. Do you think she is?"

"I don't know," Crystal said honestly.

"Probably," Bianka said. "I mean, she's been into all this so far!"

"Do you want to find out?" I offered.

"Not really," Bianka said.

"She'll tell us about it later," Crystal said. "I'm getting close. I want to get off. I've been playing with all the cum leaking out of my pussy for like an hour. I'm on fire!"

"No fair," Bianka said. "I want cum leaking out of my pussy."

She made a playful, pouty face and looked at me with shimmering eyes. I matched her look of desire.

"I can probably help you with that," I said.

"Tasting your dick made me so wet," she said.

Crystal groaned. Her hand moved furiously inside her panties. Bianka slid her black lace thong down her legs and kicked it to the floor. She looked at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and pulled up her tennis skirt. She grabbed my cock and bent forward to mount me in reverse cowgirl. And that's when I noticed the pink glass flower-shaped butt plug sticking out from between her cheeks.

"Naughty girl," I said, grabbing a firm, tanned, athletic cheek.

"Jess suggested I do this as training," she said. "She said you'd appreciate it."

"I definitely appreciate it," I said and looked at Crystal as Bianka slid her incredibly tight, wet pussy down my shaft.

"She's so good, isn't she?" Crystal said between panting breaths.

"Incredible," I said, as Bianka's ass cheeks flexed as she rode me with intent.

"Your dick is incredible," Bianka said. "Fuck. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum so hard!"

She bucked her hips with manic control. She had such strength and discipline, even as her knees started to shake as an orgasm ripped through her. The pink plug played peekaboo inside her ass cheeks. Crystal cried out next to me, her fingers finally pushing her over the edge. I watched as she dug two fingers deep into her cunt and scooped out a shocking amount of thick, creamy fluid. She cupped her hand and stood up, swaying her hips sexily as she took the few steps over to Bianka.

12