All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 58'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot fucking chapter. Great Debauchery For All. Nasty Hot. Suggest if you are going to have two side one for romantic and one for smut then you should turn up the nasty side to a 10 plus. Julie part was good but I think next time it should be rougher. He needs to treat her like the nasty fucking begging slimy fuck hole of a nasty ass pain slut she wants to be. If we are going to have a piss scene have a piss scene. The nasty side needs to be NASTY. SHE IS PAIN WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great fuckfest. so much fun had them. would enjoying seeing the joanathan and juile part to be more nasty and more dirty she should become the pain slut cock sleeve for the preverts like joanathan. abuse that slut and make her scream and beg to be a pain pet for all.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fucking Awesome 5 Stars

That was an outstanding chapter on all fronts. Top shelf sexual exploits and I Love the comments about Julie looking like a soft serve ice cream machine. That is fun as shit to hear. Great storytelling. Looking forward to more adventures with our new very fun pain girl Julie. So fun to have the Hooker house full of willing young wet opening and big firm fun bags to play with. 5 plus stars to the author. Cheers and bring on more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES