Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 66

Story Info
An incomparable coupling.
3.8k words
4.78
4.2k
6

Part 178 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I realize we've been in a kind of ping-pong game between the saccharine, romantic chapters and the super naughty for a little while. There will be plenty of dark stuff to come, for my fans of that dark side. And things will get darker, like they were. But for our foursome? Maybe they've fully committed to a new path. Sure, it will be debauched. In the long-term, however, I think the contrast between light and dark will serve this series well.

* * *

Mercifully, sweeps week came to an end. Jess had Infinity under control for the time being. And I had my second and third movie projects moving along. It had been a whirlwind of a month, and, looking back on it, we had accomplished a lot. Kat and Rita were professionally at their peak. Jess, with her skilled management overseeing Infinity's growth, was ascending up what looked like a mountain without a peak. And I was just starting to break through the tip of the iceberg on my movie financing business.

Jason and I had put some finishing touches on our deals with JP, and those were moving into pre-production. It had been enough to distract me for a few days, which I needed. Because I had to save up my cum for Kat's next ovulation. In retrospect, the four weeks had gone by in a flash, which was ironic because, at times, it felt interminable.

But when the day arrived, I felt an anxious optimism. I woke up early and cooked the girls breakfast before they went to work. We had strong coffee, and we ignored the elephant in the room. We treated it like any other day. I kissed Kat and Rita goodbye, and they drove to work together as usual.

"Well, that worked surprisingly well," I said to Jess when they had left.

It was still dark outside. Jess had come home only a few hours before from the weekly football party, but she made the commitment to be here and awake in the morning when Kat and Rita headed for the office. The Houston team had run its record to 8-1 with a convincing win the afternoon before and were leading the race for top seed in their conference by two games.

We went back to sleep for a few hours, in spite of the coffee, and woke up again when the sun had begun its slow ascent. I got up first and spent a couple minutes watching Jess, looking angelic while she slept. She stirred shortly after I did, and we made another round of coffee.

"So, John, I have an idea," she said.

"What's that?" I asked, my interest piqued.

"Let's go smoke a bowl, and I'll tell you," she said.

We spent two hours getting wickedly stoned. Jess had an idea, which I loved. We decided in minute detail how to implement it. There was no question -- it was perfect. And we hoped it might bring us some luck. We were high and happy but still had an hour to go before Kat and Rita came home.

"I'm starving," I said. "These munchies are real."

"Let's eat something," Jess said. "I'm starving, too. Then I have another idea. Something to really get you going."

"Oh yeah?" I said, looking at her expectantly.

I was lazy and pulled out a frozen pizza. It sounded amazing in the moment, and it tasted like heaven. The weed was superb and had us floating. When we finished eating, we curled up on the couch and started kissing. I was horny from a lack of sex, and Jess's smooth skin with just the faintest bit of nearly white peach fuzz drove me crazy.

"So what's this other idea?" I finally asked.

"I was thinking it would be great if I could edge you," Jess said. "You know, tease you enough to get you all worked up. It's supposed to make you shoot bigger loads of cum."

"I like edging," I said. "How do you want to do it?"

"Just leave it to me," Jess said, stripping off the night shirt she wore. "I'm going to tell you what I did last night with the football players."

"You didn't just host?" I said, referring to what had become her custom most weeks now.

"No, baby," Jess said in a slow, seductive voice. "I was naughty last night."

"Yeah?" I said, my voice cracking because my throat had turned dry.

Jess ran her hand over the top of my athletic shorts, gathering up my cock and balls as she went. She rubbed me slowly over the thin fabric.

"Not too naughty," she teased. "But a little naughty. Do you want me to tell you about it?"

As she spoke, she moved closer to my face, drawing her lips near my cheek. My cock began to throb. Seduction was one of Jess's natural talents. It was something you simply couldn't teach. It was ingrained in her DNA. She knew how to make men -- and women -- want her.

"There's just one rule, John," she said.

"What?" I barely murmured again, my mouth full of cotton balls from the weed and the moment.

"You can't spill a single little drop of sperm," she said slowly. "You cannot cum, do you understand that?"

"I understand," I confirmed.

"Because if you cum?" she continued. "You are going to ruin our chance of starting a family this month. You are going to be letting down all three of your girlfriends."

"I understand," I repeated.

"You better be sure," Jess said, now a bit more serious.

"One-hundred percent," I said with conviction.

"Good," she said. "Because I've researched this. The THC in marijuana helps concentrate your sperm count. That's the Harvard study you already know about. And edging? That will simply let you ejaculate even more. You will be able to fill Kat with so much sperm there is no way she can't get pregnant."

I groaned in a mixture of agony and ecstasy.

"I won't let you down, you know that," I said, my confidence and voice coming back.

"Good," Jess said and smiled, her lips now brushing my ear. Her fingers traced a very gentle outline of my cock over my shorts. "It was such a fun party last night. You should have seen Crystal and Katie. They were running around in matching schoolgirl outfits. White button-down shirts that were tied above the belly-button. No bras, of course. And the skirts were so short, I mean, you really couldn't even call them skirts! Especially since once the guys realized they weren't wearing panties there was at least a hand reaching under them the whole time."

"I bet that was really sexy to see," I said, envisioning the two blondes together.

"Crystal and Katie have become thick as thieves," she said. "They started walking around with trays of lines, but eventually they got on their knees and blew anyone who came up to them, but only on the condition that they could do a line of cocaine off their dicks first. It was wild."

"Fuck," I said. "I would have liked to have seen that."

"Maybe," Jess said. "You might have been distracted by Bianka. I know how much you adore her."

"I do," I said. "She's going to be a star."

"Oh, I think she already is, darling," Jess assured me. "She started out naked in the pool. But she ended up? Baby, you know how the two rookies like her so much. She ended up doing her first double penetration."

"Shit, for real?" My jaw dropped.

"One in her pussy and one in that tight little ass," Jess said. "You've created a monster with that one. She's cock-hungry all the time. It was incredible. She had left the bedroom door open, and Ice and Jonesy had her lifted up between them. They were just fucking the shit out of her, and, I'll be honest."

"What?" I prodded her when she paused.

"I'm not sure I've ever seen someone's facial expression betray more pleasure," Jess said. "It should be printed in the dictionary next to 'ecstasy'."

"I thought you were supposed to be telling me about your night," I said.

"Oh, this was part of my night," Jess said. "You know how I always make the rounds. I always know what's going on. I see everything, John."

"I know that better than anyone else," I said.

"And I can feel how hard you are right now," she said. Her hand never moved from my cock, but she used the most elegant, gentle touch, and she kept it entirely above the fabric of my shorts. "It's throbbing. I can feel your pulse, and it's so sexy. I love when you're this turned on."

I glanced at my watch. We still had about half-an-hour to go before Kat and Rita got home. I presumed Jess planned to torture me until then.

"You have quite the fans in Katie and Bianka, you know," Jess said.

"I'm not totally surprised by that," I said. "And the feeling is mutual."

"Katie asked about you," she continued, "and then she couldn't stop talking about you. Well, until she got a dick in her mouth."

I chuckled.

"I heard someone fucking the shit out of her the other day when I was playing with Bianka," I said.

"That was Jamie," Jess said, referencing the football team's backup quarterback. "He's probably her most frequent regular right now."

"I can't say I blame him," I said. "But I still haven't heard anything about you."

"Oh, me," Jess said, waving a hand away. "I admit. I wasn't really planning on being so naughty last night. But things with Johnny have been a little ... off ... lately."

"Okay," I said.

It felt as if Jess's tone about Johnny had changed. It was more matter-of-fact, more intimate. Like they were closer to an item than I had realized.

"He's been a little distant, but it's not just that," she said. "Last night, he was trying to make me jealous."

"Was Shelly there?" I asked.

"She was," Jess said.

"Maybe he didn't want to seem like he was paying too much attention to you," I said.

Jess shook her head. "No, that's never been an issue," she said. "And Shelly and I are still close."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He walked to Alix as soon as he arrived," she said. "He only stayed at the party long enough to make sure everyone saw him showering her with attention, then they disappeared to her room and didn't come out the rest of the night."

"Huh," I said. "Does he see Alix much?"

"Sometimes," Jess said. "You know Johnny. He's insatiable. He loves the girls, and Shelly loves partying with the girls still. But this was intentional."

"You're jealous," I said with a sly grin.

Jess took a couple labored breaths.

"I am jealous," she admitted. "I love Johnny."

"I know you do," I said. "Is there anything you're not telling me?"

"About Johnny?" she clarified.

"Yes," I said.

"No," she said. "John, I love Johnny, but, it's like I told you about Juliet, I know the boundaries I need to keep. I can't let myself jeopardize the perfect reality for some misperception of fantasy."

"So we've got nothing to worry about?" I asked.

Jess laughed. "Oh my gosh, baby!" she cried. "Nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing. I'm just being a little bitchy because I wanted to play with him and Shelly last night."

"So what did you do instead?" I said, pushing for the narrative she had been so carefully concealing.

"You really are just dying to know, aren't you?" she said.

My cock had calmed down a bit, but was still hard. I realized that, more likely than not, Jess was doing all this intentionally. She was masterful at teasing.

"I am," I said. "I can't lie."

"Well, you know how I get when I get jealous," she said.

"I know that better than anyone else, I would argue," I said.

"You're right, of course," she said with a smile. Her hand started tracing the outline of my cock again. "Well, Johnny is the offensive captain on the team. So I might have made a big deal about cozying up to the defensive captain."

"Jordan?" I said, referencing the starting safety, who was having a monster season and the leading candidate for defensive player of the year.

"Can you believe I've never played with him?" Jess said, finally only now giving my cock an actual squeeze.

"I just assume you've had all of them," I said.

"You know, you make a good point, my love," Jess said. "I really should have all of them. I'm too big a slut not to."

"I'm here to help," I said. "And encourage you to get as much cock as possible."

"Because you know I'll always come back to you," she said.

"I know, my sweet Jess," I said.

Finally, she kissed me. It was light and brief, with only a flick of her tongue, but with the build-up she had been laying down, it sent a shot of electricity through my body.

"I don't know why I'd never been with Jordan," Jess continued. "He's a sweetheart. And I made a big show of hanging all over him. Feeding him bumps of coke. Making out with him. Laughing at everything he said."

"This sounds like the jealous Jess I know," I said.

"Oh, but just wait," she said. "The joke was on me."

"How so?" I asked.

"He finally took me to a bedroom and just fucked the shit out of me, John," she said. "That's not really a surprise. He's incredibly hot. And so fit. I mean, he's truly ripped. And that dick! My god! It's not that thick, but I swear he was pushing it up into my stomach!"

"Fuck," I said slowly, hot breath coming out of my mouth.

Jess worked her hand with slightly more urgency on my cock, but she still refused to reach under my shorts.

"But this is the really naughty part," she said. "All the rest is just a sideshow."

"You're absolutely fucking killing me," I said.

"I know," she said with a sweet smile. "So let me get straight to the point."

"Finally," I said jokingly.

"Let me just put it this way," Jess said. She ramped up her seduction. Her lips softly grazed mine. She moved her mouth to my ear so she could tell me the punchline in the most intimate way. "It's a good thing you've fucking Kat today. I have so much cum inside me, I think it might leak out for a week."

"Jesus," I sighed.

"Jordan cums buckets," she said. "Or maybe rivers. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think he cums more than any man I've ever fucked. And this is the really slutty part."

"I love the slutty part," I said.

"I had already cum twice by the time he started shooting his load in me," she said. "And when I felt how ferociously it shot out? I came again. But then he kept cumming. More and more. He just kept shooting these hot ropes in me. Then I came once more."

"Fuck," I said, letting the syllable elongate prodigiously.

"Baby, I came twice just from feeling him cum inside me," Jess said for emphasis. "It was so hot, and I felt so slutty. I really felt like his cum dumpster. Fuck, I'm so wet just thinking about it. Or maybe that's his cum leaking out. I've been dripping like a faucet ever since."

"Fuck, Jess, you know just how to push all my buttons," I said.

"I can tell," she said, squeezing my cock. It was about to tear its way through the fabric of my shorts. "But there's one little kicker to this whole thing, and I think you're really going to like it."

"And what is that, my love?" I asked.

"Jordan enjoyed himself, obviously," she said.

"Obviously," I echoed.

Jess started nibbling my ear now, and I knew whatever came next had to be good.

"He said that Ashley loved her time with us," she said, referring to Jordan's stunning, redheaded wife. "And the two of them would love to come play sometime."

"Really?" I said, unable to conceal my enthusiasm at the prospect of violating the ginger sexpot again.

"Really," she said. "He said they're open to playing anytime, under any terms."

Jess had begun to openly rub my cock now, but she glanced at her watch and suddenly stood up. Her entire demeanor changed.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "Kat and Rita will be back any second!"

We locked eyes. I knew mine were shooting an inferno of desire at her. She greeted it with the warmest, most loving, adoring smile and look I could imagine.

"It's showtime, darling," she said. "Let's start our family."

* * *

Less than five minutes later, Kat and Rita burst through the front door. Very quickly, I realized that the entire morning had been choreographed by the three of them. Kat began shedding her clothes as soon as they walked inside. Rita made a beeline straight for me. She kissed me hello, making penetrating eye contact, and ran her hand over the crotch of my shorts.

"Oh, Jess," Rita said, "you did it. You got him so worked up! I can feel it!"

Rita and Jess kissed.

"I think I did okay," Jess said with a laugh.

And then Kat was on me. She kissed me with reckless abandon.

"Daddy, I'm so horny right now," she said. Her hands pushed inside the waistband of my shorts. "I've never been this turned on. My whole body is on fire. I need you in me. I need that cock, and you just need to fuck me."

"Welcome home," I said warmly, then went right back to kissing her.

"Come on!" Rita yelled at us. "This isn't time for foreplay! You've got work to do! Get to the bedroom! Hurry up!"

She laughed, and Jess joined her, filling the great room with good vibes.

Kat and I almost trotted to the bedroom, scurrying quickly and falling onto the mattress together.

"Get on top of me," she said. "And don't take your time."

I finished shedding my clothes and fell on top of her. Our hands collided as we both searched for my cock, desperate to put it inside her. The gravity of the moment really hit me. It was inspiring. My cock found Kat's smooth, soft lips and without any resistance plunged inside her.

"Yes, daddy, oh god," she moaned. "You feel so good."

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said.

"You know what you need to do, daddy," she said. "Jess got you all warmed up. That baby-making sperm is right there, ready to explode. And I need it. Give it to me. Give it to me, daddy. I love you!"

Jess's teasing had put me right on the brink. I didn't realize how close I had been until I thrust in and out of Kat's velvety folds for a couple minutes. There was no turning back. I was there. But that was the whole point.

"Dammit, Kat, Kitty Kat," I stuttered, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum."

"Please! Please daddy!" she shouted. "I'm so fertile right now. My egg is just waiting for you. Yes! There you are!"

And I shot a gargantuan load inside my sweet Kitty Kat. Everything started to go black. My entire body was focused on firing my cum as deep into her as I could. It seemed like minutes before I finally rolled off of her, my chest heaving as I tried to calm down from this most-perfect moment. I knew I'd never cum more in my entire life. I hoped it would be enough. Kat remained on her back. She had lifted her legs up high, her knees almost to her chest, keeping the precious fluid inside her.

Then, before I fully recognized what was going on, I saw Rita flash before my eyes. She moved between Kat's legs. I sat up and realized she was wearing a strap-on. Almost simultaneously, Jess sat on the bed next to me, a strap-on also harnessed around her waist.

"Shhh," Jess admonished me when I moved my mouth to start talking. "This was my other idea, baby. You did your job, and now it's our turn. You've filled her up, and Rita and I are each going to fuck Kat until she cums."

By this time, Rita had entered Kat, who was nearly in hysterics from the pleasure. I could only imagine how swollen her clit was, and I saw the puffy, wet mound of her pubis as Rita drove the long dildo in and out of her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Kat cried. "Rita! Fuck, I love you! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Jess smiled at me and gave me a real kiss.

"We're going to push your cum so deep inside her?" she said to me quietly. "There's no way we won't have our baby growing inside her in no time."

I stared in disbelief. Reflecting on that morning much later, I realized it was absolutely the perfect way to unify the four of us. It was the perfect representation of our unusual, unique love.

Kat had cum fast, and by the time I regained my faculties, Rita and Jess had switched positions. Kat kept her knees high, and Jess penetrated her with the long cock of the strap-on. Rita, who had taken her dildo off, slid next to me. Without a word, she simply started kissing me. When she finally pulled off, as Kat hit her second orgasmic high uncannily fast, she looked at me seriously.

"This is going to be a day we remember forever," Rita said with absolute conviction. "No matter what, we're going to remember it."

12