Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I said, fighting back the emotion of the moment.

"You've done this, John," she said. "You've brought us all together. This is our family. Forever."

I kissed her again. Jess pulled out of Kat, who lay on the bed with her body in near convulsions from the onslaught of pleasure. Rita stood up, moving to one side of Kat and holding up her left leg. Jess, after uncoupling from the strap-on harness, held her right leg. We all knew what was going on. We were hoping that my sperm was on its way to Kat's inner depths, on its way to changing our future irrevocably and beautifully.

Finally, I looked at Kat's face and saw an unusual peace and contentment wash over it. She looked back at me. Despite this being something for -- and a decision by -- the four of us, there was another level of intimacy between the two of us when it came to this moment. This time, it felt different to me. Kat looked different. Our energy felt different. An emotional wave crashed over me, nearly drowning in its intensity.

"I love you," I mouthed to her.

"I love you," she mouthed back.

This was it, I told myself. Only time would tell.

12