Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 68

Story Info
John's birthday present, Part 2.
5.1k words
4.76
4.7k
6

Part 180 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We have this and one additional chapter in Vegas before getting back to the core of our plot. You know I can't resist prolonging the Vegas fun! Besides, Chapter 69 deserves to take place there. Please enjoy.

* * *

"Oh, there you are," Nicole said, her hand finding my cock inside my open zipper. "You always get so hard for me."

"Shit, lock the door," I said as I pushed her dress above her waist.

"It's locked baby," she said. "No one will come in here this late. The conventions have all let out for the day."

She bent over as she felt my hands on her ass, and there it was, as promised. She had a blue butt plug that matched her dress nestled inside her. I let my hands wander, savoring the softest skin I had ever felt. Her subtle perfume smelled good. I also realized we were in the same bathroom stall that I had fucked Kat in a couple years earlier.

"Just sit on me," I said.

But Nicole turned around and wagged a finger at me.

"No, no," she said. "I'm under strict instructions from Jess. Teasing only at dinner."

Her smile could have lit up a black hole.

"Jesus," I muttered under my breath. My girlfriends were in total control from 1,600 miles away.

Nicole kissed me as I raised myself off the toilet seat and tucked my shirt back into my pants.

"Don't worry, stud," she said. "You are going to get to use me as much as you want this weekend. And then we can fly home together so I can go to the football party on Sunday."

"Really?" I said. "Fuck, that's awesome."

It was going to be forty-eight hours of nonstop debauchery. The X Katie and I had taken had kicked in full-force, and I didn't mind being teased to this degree. But I could feel the animalistic aggression building inside me.

"I've missed you, John," Nicole said, her kisses soft and intimate. "I'm so flattered Kat called me and asked me to be a part of this."

"She did?" I said in surprise.

"You didn't know?" she said.

"I don't know anything about this weekend," I said. "I'm just along for the ride."

Nicole gave me one more kiss. She smiled and ran her hand over my cock one more time.

"Let's get back to the table," she said. "If we take any longer, Katie's going to think that you came inside me."

I laughed and relented. When we got back to the table, Melissa and Katie were cracking up but turned serious when I pushed Nicole's chair in for her.

"You slut," Melissa said. "You fucked him, didn't you? You know the rules! Dinner is for teasing only! Jess made it clear!"

"Yeah, you bitch," Katie said playfully. "You're going to just let all the cum run out on your chair. What a waste!"

Nicole shook her head and laughed it off.

"No! I played by rules! I mean it!" she said.

"Oh, sure," Melissa said and subtly slipped a hand between Nicole's thighs. When she touched her pussy, her eyes lit up. "See! I knew it! It's dripping out already!"

Melissa held up her fingers, going for an ah-ha moment. But the strings of fluid that coated them were clear.

"Shit," Katie said. "Are you really just that wet?"

Nicole closed her eyes and just nodded her head. Melissa put her fingers in her mouth and cleaned them off. And as soon as she had, our waitress returned with a second round of cocktails.

"Are you ready to order some food?" she asked.

"I am," Nicole said. She glanced at the stunning blonde cheerleader sitting next to her. "Since Melissa has already eaten apparently."

We laughed, and our waitress looked confused. I ordered a handful of different tapas. We talked, and our drinks disappeared quickly. Melissa and I finished our gin and tonics at the same time, and her eyes locked on mine.

"My turn, stud," she said.

"But I just went to the bathroom," I said, teasing.

"I don't care," she said. "Jess gave us strict orders. Inspections at dinner."

"Ugh," I grunted sarcastically. "My work never ends."

In the same stall in the out-of-the-way bathroom at the Cosmopolitan in ten minutes, Melissa followed the same protocol as Nicole had. She kissed me, rubbed my cock, and teased me. My hands instantly found her ass, and it was nearly impossible to resist the urge to take her right there. She might have had the nicest ass I had ever seen. She spread her cheeks and tossed her hair back at me as she turned her head.

"Does the butt plug match the dress, baby?" she asked.

I looked and saw bubblegum pink in both locations.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Is that the color of the plug or just your perfect little asshole?"

"Jesus," she said, turning around and pressing her body against me. "You make teasing so goddamn hard, John."

"Do I?" I said innocently.

"If you thought Nicole got wet," she said, her voice trailing off.

We put ourselves together, just as Nicole and I had not fifteen minutes before, but before Melissa could open the stall door, I crassly shoved a couple fingers up her skirt. I found her slit and jammed them inside.

"You weren't kidding," I said.

"I want your dick so badly," she said. "But don't worry. You're going to get to use me as much as you want this weekend."

She used the exact same words Nicole had, and I knew then that I better get used to this weekend being a rollercoaster I couldn't control.

* * *

"Come on eleven!" Katie yelled at the craps table before Nicole rolled the dice again.

After drinks and dinner -- mostly drinks and unnecessary trips to the bathroom -- we went to the Aria to gamble. Jess had arranged for a line of credit for the weekend, and we weren't shy about using it. After Melissa had crapped out quickly, Nicole had an impressive role. She made four points, interspersed with hitting a dozen numbers. She held the dice long enough for Katie and Melissa both to go to the restroom and hit the coke bullet. The stacks of chips in front of us grew, but the crowd around our table swelled because of the three hotties in skin-tight dresses standing with me.

Katie followed it up with a similar run, and by my informal count, we were up about ten grand. Craps had been so successful that our coke supply was running low.

"So, what's next, girls?" I asked. "Are we going back to the condo?"

"The condo?" Nicole scoffed. "You're at the Mansion, stud. Melissa has never been."

"I want to go to the Mansion!" Melissa said with so much enthusiasm that the bottom half of her ass became exposed.

"Besides, Brittany and a new girl from LA are at the condo with clients right now," Nicole said. "So that means you're going to have to keep us occupied for quite a while. Think you're up to it, stud?"

"When have I never been up to it, Nicole?" I admonished her.

"It's true," Katie said sweetly. "I always get sore before John gets worn out."

"Oh my god," Melissa said. "You have the biggest crush on him!"

"Who doesn't?" Nicole said. "But I don't want a crush. I want some fucking dick."

All four of us managed to pile into the Rolls for the short trip back to the Mansion.

"Let's make a note to bring more than one coke bullet out tomorrow night," Nicole said. She sat on my lap, positioning herself so I could feel the wetness drip from her cunt and the jeweled end of the butt plug inside her.

"I've never done X with coke before," Katie said, her hand running up and down my leg. "It's just incredible."

"We should do a line race when we get there," Melissa suggested. "Like we did at the football party here."

"Yes!" Nicole said.

"Or booty bumps," Katie offered.

"I've never had one of these mythical booty bumps!" Melissa said enthusiastically.

"My guess is, we'll have time for all of it," I said with a laugh.

Back at the Mansion, Katie and Melissa headed straight for the cocaine. Melissa was in awe when she saw the large, uncut chunk of blow.

"Oh my god, how do we even break this up?" Melissa said, in awe.

"It's what the grinder is for," Katie said.

She skillfully broke off a chunk and got to work. In only a few minutes, there was a sizable pile of pillowy powder on the marble bar top.

"I really need to get one of these," Melissa said, picking up the grinder. "This is a gorgeous pile of snow."

In the meantime, Katie used a deft hand to turn the pile into an indulgent, long line. It stretched down the bar top for more than a foot.

"Do you think this is enough?" she asked Melissa.

"Let's find out," she said, licking her lips and picking up one of two glass straws on the bar.

Katie grinned and picked up the other straw. They looked at each other, then bent their heads down to the bar.

"Ready, set, go!" Katie said, and they were off to the races.

Melissa stopped halfway through to switch nostrils, but Katie didn't need to take a break. Like a vacuum cleaner, she made the cocaine disappear without any hesitation.

"Shit yeah," she said happily, "that's so good."

"What would we do without coke?" Melissa asked rhetorically and laughed.

While the other two had thrown themselves into the coke, Nicole had nearly backed me into a corner of the front room. The fabric of her dress had bunched in various places, and it was pulled askew at the top so that you could see the brown-pink tops of her areolas. She kissed me and talked, telling me over and over how excited she was to get to fuck again. We watched the two blondes snort the mammoth line of coke, and then Nicole took charge of the evening.

"Girls!" she said, clapping her hands. "I think it's time to take John to the bedroom! I'll carry the coke. You escort our guest of honor."

Nicole led us down the hallway to the bedroom. Katie and Melissa each hooked an arm around one of mine. They marched me straight to the front of the bed. Nicole set down the tray on a night table and looked at me disapprovingly.

"These clothes will not do," she said. "They've got to go."

She took off my jacket, dropping it on the floor, then started unbuttoning the shirt. Katie and Melissa fought over taking off my belt and unbuttoning my pants. Melissa won that competition, but as my pants dropped to the floor, Katie dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxers before swallowing my cock into her mouth immediately. Nicole kissed me, and Melissa joined her by licking my neck and down my chest, swirling her tongue around my nipples.

"I forgot," Nicole said. "There is one rule this weekend."

"What's that?" I said, barely audible.

"Our butt plugs only come out if they're replaced by your dick," she said and grinned.

The girls relented and pushed me down on the bed. I assumed all these moves had been planned. I didn't care. They shed their dresses in the blink of an eye and invaded the bed, surrounding me.

Katie started by giving me a kiss and whispering, "I'm going to be the dirty one tonight. Everything filthy is my job."

She moved toward the end of the bed, just as Nicole straddled me. She made a big show of running my cock around her saturated pussy lips, which were as smooth as every other part of her body. When she impaled herself in one smooth motion, giving out a happy sigh, Melissa completed the final piece of the puzzle. She put her perfectly tan ass in my face, and I got a new appreciation for how fit a cheerleader could be. She leaned forward to make out with Nicole, and it settled her compact, pink pussy just in front of my face. It was such a pretty pussy, I took a moment to admire it, but I shook myself out of inaction because I knew that wasn't what either of us wanted. So I flicked my tongue out, and Melissa gave a gasp of approval.

Nicole's ability to ride and squeeze her pussy at the same time was almost beyond compare. There was something about the way we fit together that made true magic. That feeling alone was enough to drive me crazy, and then I felt a greedy tongue probing my asshole. Katie wasn't lying when she said she was the dirty girl tonight. I took a cue from her and let my own tongue move from Melissa's intoxicatingly sweet pussy to her equally compact, pink asshole. The change in location turbo-charged Melissa's desire, and she ground herself into me even more aggressively.

My senses were swimming. The sweet smell of sex tickled my nose. I couldn't keep track of the tingling touch that painted my body. My cock was squishing against the flood coming out of Nicole's cunt. Her lips were smacking against Melissa's. Katie was nearly squealing in happiness as she rimmed me -- and, I realized, also rimmed Nicole.

"My turn, slut," Melissa said to Nicole. "I need dick so badly."

"Just for a minute," Nicole said. "His first load of cum is mine!"

And just like that, my cock sprang free and cold washed over it as Nicole popped off. Melissa raised herself off my face. With my cock unoccupied, Katie jumped at the chance to put it in her mouth, licking and sucking off every drop of Nicole's juices from it, even bathing my balls with her tongue.

"God, Nicole, you taste so good," Katie said.

"Wait until you taste me," Melissa said, dropping herself down on my turgid member. "Oh, yeah, there it is. I love being stretched out by a thick one."

Katie went back to her dual rim-job duties, and Melissa rode my cock, her powerful thighs dictating an extreme pace of thrusts that sent waves of pleasure cascading over me. Nicole, instead of simply sitting on my face right away, tasted Melissa on my lips.

"She is so sweet," she said, then plunging her tongue into my mouth. "I feel so lucky to be here. You know how much I love Bryce, I really do. But you and I have always had such a special physical connection. I don't think I could ever get enough play time with you."

"I feel the same way," I said and kissed her back with equal enthusiasm.

"Then prove it to me,"she whispered in her unique tone, dripping with sex. "Give me that first load of cum. I deserve it, don't I? You know how much I love cum, so I want that biggest load."

I merely nodded because Melissa was doing her best to try to pull that cum out of me faster than I wanted. Nicole assumed her position on my face and smothered me with her cunt. The stream of juices flowing out of her was more than I had ever recalled. Katie enthusiastically ate my ass, but seemed to tire of it. And moments later proved me right -- she pulled back and rolled over toward the night table. Her round ass, so prominent on her petite frame, looked inviting and seeing it made my cock harder. She sniffed, long and deep, twice, then picked up the tray and offered coke to Melissa and Nicole.

Melissa, her perfectly round face contorted in pleasure, saw Katie's offer and broke out into a large smile. She slowed her thrusts to a rhythmic, remarkably controlled back and forth, and accepted the outstretched straw. Obviously aware of my fetish, Melissa had Nicole move to the side so I had an unimpeded view of her indulgence. She quickly snorted two lines, then licked her index finger after she set the straw down on the tray. She picked up a little coke on it and rubbed it on her clit.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "A little coke on my pussy makes me cum so hard."

"I've never tried that," Katie said as she crawled across the bed to offer the tray to Nicole.

"It is really nice," Nicole agreed. "Just a little tiny bit on your clit? Fuck yes!"

Nicole took her turn on the straw, and as she rubbed her nose when she finished, Katie pulled her in for a kiss. Nicole obliged fully, moving her body off my face and instead giving me a view of the two busty girls melting into a happy makeout. They were roughly the same height, so their tits easily crashed together, forming a gorgeous pancake. Melissa, however, never stopped riding me and finally announced that she was close to cumming. She convulsed and cried out in pleasure. After several smaller aftershocks, she gave up her place on my cock and rolled to the side.

"Shit, I'm right on the brink," I said.

Hearing that, Nicole finally pulled away from Katie's mouth.

"That's my cue," she said and seductively crawled over to me, giving me a perfect view of her body as she mounted me reverse cowgirl. "Katie, come here and keep kissing me."

"Fuck, you're tight," I growled as Nicole's cunt gripped me.

Melissa moved next to me and began kissing me urgently, pulling off here and there to propel me forward with dirty talk.

"Fill that slut's tight hole," she whispered. "Then you're going to see us suck it out of her and play with it. That's what you want, isn't it, John? You like good little cumsluts, don't you?"

I could only moan in response because my orgasm was on the brink. I bucked my hips against Nicole's heart-shaped ass, with its deep crack that made fucking it even more inviting. And I growled again as my semen shot into the back of her pussy. For her part, Nicole was ecstatic.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "That's exactly what I wanted! Fill me up with that fucking cum!"

My chest heaved. What a warm, wet Vegas welcome this had been! Then Nicole, always one to ramp up the heat, did something that surprised me. She turned around, gathered her tits between her arms, and spread her hands wide as they made their way down her tan, flat stomach, across her hips, and over her inner thighs. She squatted down over my stomach as her fingers reached the lightly bumpy skin of her pussy, and rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned as my sperm leaked out of her, landing warm and sticky on my stomach. "Oh, fuck, look at how big that load was. Who wants a taste, girls?"

"Oh, me! Me!" Katie volunteered happily.

The fiercely wired expression on her face wasn't new to me. High on cocaine, she had a singular focus. She and Melissa moved to either side of Nicole, and Katie lashed out her tongue to give herself a taste. Melissa followed suit, and then Nicole leaned down and collected the last of my cum. The three of them looked at each other expectantly, and it was clear this had been planned.

And what came next was purely for my benefit. The three girls, forming a triangle around my legs, each opened their mouths to show off the cum resting on their tongues. After that brief pause, they met in a stunningly erotic three-way kiss. Their breasts grazed each other, and their tongues intertwined sloppily. They giggled and moaned, sharing my cum among them and making sure to put on a pornstar-level show for me.

"Jesus," I said.

"How's your birthday present?" Nicole asked. "Everything you hoped for?"

"Beyond expectations," I said. It was the same thing I had told Nicole the first time I brought Kat to Vegas, and she had arranged a Bellagio villa for us.

The night was still young, and I wondered where we should take it from here. It was my birthday celebration, so I decided I could dictate the terms. And I wanted to play the game. When I explained it to them, the girls were only too eager to get on board.

I lined the three of them up at the edge of the bed, their asses up facing me, plugs sparkling invitingly, and their heads down. They were positioned in the order Katie-Melissa-Nicole. I put the tray of coke on the bed in front of them and told them to indulge whenever they pleased. They didn't need to be told twice.

The game was simple. I was going to spank them, and whoever got the wettest from feeling my hands smack down on their ass would reap the reward of getting my cock shoved up it. For certain, it was a win-win for me. The girls seemed into it, too. I started with Katie, knowing how much she adored being spanked hard, and also wanting to make Nicole a little jealous. Even though she was the most petite of the three girls, Katie had the biggest ass. I gave her an initial smack at about three-quarters force, and her cheeks jiggled as the thwack reverberated through the room. Katie leaned forward and moaned happily.

"Is that the best you've got, John?" she taunted me, intentionally pushing my buttons.

And I gave in. I gave her another spank, this one at absolute full force, and she yelped a little.

12