Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better, baby," she said. "Fuck, I can feel it dripping from my pussy."

She wasn't lying. A stream of juice was already dripping from between her legs down onto the sheets. I was impressed but moved on to Melissa. While I did, Katie snorted a couple lines, and Nicole looked at me with jealous longing. Melissa wiggled her ass from side to side a little bit, and I gave her a half-force spank. My previous experience with her made me think she wasn't quite into the rough stuff as much as Katie or Nicole. And the first spank proved my assumption to be correct.

"Damn!" she cried out. "I don't know if I'm cut out for this game, babe. Fuck."

She rubbed her stinging cheek, now emblazoned with my hand print, and I admired how stunningly firm her ass was. She pulled the tray from Katie and buried her head in it, her luxurious blonde hair creating a shroud around her. But the long, intense sniffs that occurred beneath it betrayed exactly what she was doing.

Nicole flung her head around and looked at me, licking her lips.

"I'll take all the spanks Melissa is passing up," she said. "I love when you dominate me."

Melissa gave up, turned around and got up. She went on the hunt for drinks, returning a moment later with Champagne. By then, Nicole was already quivering from my first, absolutely ferocious spank.

"Harder," she had panted after my hand cracked down on her.

I obliged. Nicole howled.

"Ow!" she cried. "Harder! That's it!"

I gave her one more spank, putting my entire force into it. It stung my hand when I made contact with her already crimson butt cheek. She shrieked again, falling forward a bit. She was breathing hard now. Katie took this moment to needle her.

"Where were those for me, John?" she said flirtatiously. "You know my ass can take anything you dish out. It always does."

"Fuck, you fucker," Nicole said. "Look how wet you made me."

She held up a couple fingers, coated in her juices. But she wasn't nearly as wet as Katie. I grinned at her, but Melissa broke into our line of sight.

"I might not be the spanking queen," she said sweetly, "but when I was a cheerleader? The guys on the team knew where to come for some hot anal."

She kissed me and ran her perfectly manicured nails down one side of my face.

"I do love cheerleaders," I said.

"I got kicked off, you know," she said.

"Fraternizing with the players?" I said.

"No," Melissa said with a laugh. "The rules said we weren't supposed to, but everyone did it. Even our coach. We were like a harem. No, I was selling coke to them. I was so naive back then. The guy I was dating always had stuff, and I was too stupid to realize he was a dealer. Well, until he got busted. Anyway, that's another story."

I heard Nicole snort more coke, and then Katie joined in right after. Neither girl had moved during this interlude with Melissa.

"But I used to hook the guys up with an eight ball here and there, which was a big no-no," she said. "Fucking them was fine. But the drugs? Nope. I got kicked out. It was no big deal because I was already working for Kelly most of the time anyway."

"That's a funny story," I said with a smile.

"The kicker is that some of those guys still book sessions with me!" Melissa said and laughed.

"So who's going next, John?" Nicole prodded, eager to keep the game rolling.

"I think I'm ready to declare a winner," I said. "Melissa, get back on the bed, please."

I returned the girls to their original positions, but had them lined up even tighter, so their thighs were touching.

"Who wins, baby?" Katie asked.

"I do," I said, grabbing her ass firmly. "I'm going to take all three of you as a prize. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like you've picked your birthday cake!" Katie said, and we all laughed.

"Your reward is my favorite game," I said. "And I haven't played it in a long, long time."

"What is it?" Melissa asked.

"One by one, I'm going to take out your plugs and give you a couple strokes of my cock in your ass," I explained. "Then I'm going to replace the plug, moving down the line. Whichever of you has the nicest ass gape? Will get my load inside her."

"Jesus, you know how to fucking tease a girl," Katie said.

"Promise to just stick it in good and hard," Nicole told me. "You know what a dirty anal slut I am."

Melissa had gone back to the coke again, and when she finished doing two more lines, she turned around and smiled.

"I might be tiny," she said with a giggle. "But this ass is mighty."

I stepped behind Katie and eased the plug out of her ass. Her hole closed immediately. She always liked to point out how tiny she was and how easily I could break her. The way she said it made it seem like a challenge. I just rocked my hips forward as she pushed her ass back at me, and appreciated how happily her asshole swallowed me.

"God, fuck, you are just so tight," I said.

Katie simply gasped and barely got out, "You take my breath away."

And then I was gone, completely out of her and already moving over to Melissa. The cheerleader's body was tense, and her ass gave the impression of putting up a fight as I lined up my tip with the waxed and bleached little hole.

"Just do it, babe," she urged. "I've taken a lot bigger guys than you in my ass before."

Improbably, her ass splayed open for me. In our first hookup at one of the football parties, Melissa had promised me anal sex, but she didn't deliver on it. I was grateful to experience it now. She was tight but pliable. And when I pulled out after a few strokes? Her ass gaped dramatically, probably more than anyone else I had ever seen in person.

"That's a gape leader right there," I said with a chuckle.

"Stop making me wait, John," Nicole pleaded. "I'm dying. My cunt is dripping."

"You love a good tease," I said, smacking Nicole's ass hard. It shut her up. "You anal fucking whore," I added as I sank my cock easily inside her asshole.

"Baby," Nicole said during a long exhale, exaggerating each syllable. "You feel better in my ass than most guys do in my pussy."

I grinned and pulled out. Nicole gave a lamenting groan. And now the game was on in earnest. I switched between all three asses, increasing the number of strokes I remained inside slightly. The girls frigged their clits and begged. The novelty for me, however, was Melissa. Her body, so athletic and compact, had an uncanny ability to swallow up my cock. Her ass gaped on every stroke, and I began to suspect that she had unique sphincter control. It's almost like it was winking at me. She was a special talent, and I wasn't going to miss out on making the most of this rare opportunity. That's when I knew exactly how the game had to end. I was going to fan the flames of the flickering rivalry I sensed between Katie and Nicole.

"It's time, girls," I said. "Who wants my cum the most?"

There was a cacophony of groans and begging moans.

"Fuck, I'm so fucking close," I said, plunging into Katie one more time. "Who's going to get it? Fuck. I can feel it."

I gave Melissa one stroke. Then Nicole. I was at my limit.

"And the winner is!" I cried out as I shoved my cock in Melissa's ass just in the knick of time. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Yes," Melissa moaned, "that feels like victory. Fill my ass. God! That's so fucking hot!"

Katie and Nicole both turned to look over their shoulders as I nutted in Melissa. Their faces were pouty, bordering on bratty.

"Don't worry girls," I said. "You each have a chance to clean up. Who wants me and who wants Melissa?"

With cat-like reflexes, Katie was suddenly on her knees in front of me, swallowing my cock like she was starving. She never missed a beat. Nicole didn't amp up the tension, though, which I took as a sign of personal growth. Instead, she happily positioned herself behind her fellow Infinity whore and began to lick her ass.

"Anything you want," Katie said hurriedly when she finally took a break from sucking my cock.

Her smile told me everything about her that I needed to know. The only question floating around my brain was how the weekend could get any better. I would soon find out.

12