Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 70

Story Info
John's final birthday surprise.
3.5k words
4.8
3.7k
4

Part 182 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The girls have one final birthday surprise in store for John. The question is: will it throw a wrench into the happiness of our foursome?

* * *

There was only one odd thing about our return from Vegas the next day was how good everyone felt as we boarded the private jet. Once again, that was thanks to Katie. She had arranged for an IV service to come to the villa Sunday morning, and I was shocked at how easily it reinvigorated me.

"Why haven't we done that after every night of partying?" I asked as the jet went wheels up.

"Well, now you can start," Katie said with a smile. "I can make myself useful once in a while."

"At a minimum, that's a fourth thing I can use you for," I said flirtatiously.

"I feel amazing," Kat said.

"Agreed," Rita said. "The IV hangover cure is mandatory now."

"I loved it," Jess said, "but I'm still down with the old-fashioned cures, too."

She dumped out a vial of coke onto the table in front of her and, sitting across the way, Nicole reached over and started cutting lines. As soon as she had formed two, Jess bent over and vacuumed them up. Katie, sitting next to Jess, snorted the next two as soon as they came off the assembly line. Then Nicole helped herself.

"This is an aggressive start to a football party day," Katie said. "So aggressive."

"I'm so horny, I don't know if I'll let Bryce out of the parking lot before he fucks me," Nicole said.

"You two are so cute together," Kat said of Nicole and her boyfriend.

"Thanks," Nicole said with a smile. "Long distance is hard, but I feel like we're luckier than most since we get to see each other every week."

"He's a free agent next year, isn't he?" Kat asked. "You could be together again in no time!"

Nicole laughed. "Oh, gosh, I know," she said. "But you know how boys are with their bros. We'll just see what happens. I hope, but I also try not to get my hopes up, if you know what I mean."

"Well, I hope it works out," Kat said. "You deserve it."

The hatchet between them had very thoroughly and fully been buried.

The flight was smooth and uneventful. We arrived home about 3 p.m., and Jess and Katie almost immediately went to the guest house to meet Crystal and get ready for that evening's football party. Kat, Rita, and I dropped our bags in the bedroom and then crumpled onto the couch in the living room.

"That was absolutely fucking incredible," I said.

"You deserve it, daddy," Kat said.

"I kind of feel like a glass of Champagne," I said. "What do you think?"

"We're tired, baby," Rita said.

She must have noticed the look of surprise on my face. She looked slyly at Kat, then back at me.

"Should we tell him?" Rita said, almost as if I weren't in the room.

Kat giggled. "Maybe we should tell him," she said and then yawned with exaggeration.

"Okay, we can tell him," Rita said. She kept the air of mystery in her voice.

"Tell me what?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"We have one final birthday surprise for you, John," Rita said. "It's a big one. It's something that Kat, Jess, and I talked about. And talked about it in great detail."

"Okay," I said with trepidation.

"Daddy, do you remember when we were in Vegas, and you set it up for me to live out one of my biggest fantasies?" Kat asked.

"At the Wynn?" I said.

"Yes, daddy, when you made me turn a trick the very first time," Kat said.

"I remember it so well," I said. "Thinking about it right now makes me hard."

"Do you recall what you told me?" she said.

"Which time?" I said with a laugh.

"You said, 'Do you trust me?'" Kat said.

"I remember," I said.

"Well, just remember that, okay?" Kat said.

"So, with that in mind," Rita said. "The St. Regis. The Astor Suite on the fourth floor."

"Come straight home when you're finished," Kat said with a smile.

I started to speak, and Rita shushed me.

"Go," she said with a grin. "Right now."

* * *

My mind raced as I drove to the hotel. I'd been here so many times for so many varied encounters by now. My heart thumped. I had a feeling in my gut that this had Jess behind it. I felt like the St. Regis had to be a hint. It was a good thing the drive was only fifteen minutes. Three minutes later, I rapped on the door of the suite.

For long seconds, the door remained closed. I listened closely for any sounds of movement, but there were none. Then, suddenly, the door swung open. And no one was there. I took a tentative step forward. My eyes darted around the expansive suite. There was a sweating ice bucket on the table ahead to my right, along with two glasses. Everything else was immaculate and, apparently, untouched.

Finally, I heard a giggle.

"Surprise," a sweet voice called from around the back of the hotel room door.

And there she was. She looked like an angel, the bright sunlight cascading in from the window to her right and lighting up her silhouette. She wore a shimmering silver negligee, and the bolts of sunshine were like an x-ray machine. In a brief glance, I caught the swell of thighs, curve of breasts, and pointed nipples.

It was Juliet.

"Oh my god, Juliet!" I exclaimed.

She ran into my arms, knowing I would catch her. My reflexes knew it, too, even if I didn't initially realize it.

"You look," I paused. "You look amazing."

"Do you want a glass of Champagne?" she asked.

"You know the answer to that," I said.

"It's rhetorical," she said.

She walked to the table, where the beads of water dripped off the ice bucket. Cristal. A great choice. The bottle was open, one glass missing, and she poured two more.

"Cheers," I said once she handed me a stem and poured one of her own.

"To us," she said.

We clinked glasses and took long, satisfying drinks.

"God, that's good stuff," I said.

Juliet set down her glass and walked right up to me. She put her hand behind my head and aggressively pulled my lips to hers. And, just like that, I was under her spell. The enchantment that enshrouded me when I was with Juliet was something I had never felt before. There was an aura, a charisma about her that completely controlled the situation. My focus was laserlike and entirely devoted to her when I was in her presence. Today, there was a confident insistence to her manner. Her lips were hypnotically soft, and she tasted of the bittersweet Champagne with a deeper bitter note in the background.

"What are you doing here?" I asked breathlessly when Juliet finally came up for air.

"Happy birthday, darling," she said, her eyes bathing me in adoration.

"What a present!" I exclaimed. "What a treat!"

"How did you even know?" I asked.

"Jess," she said with a smile.

"Of course," I said. "When did you get here?"

"Last night," she said. "I'm climbing the walls! You have no idea. I've never been to Houston before, and I don't know anybody, and I didn't want to go out and be seen, plus I hate going out alone. So I've just stayed cooped up in the room and eaten room service. God, I'm so fucking horny you have no idea. I've just laid in bed and played with myself for almost a whole day, but I wouldn't let myself cum, and I swear to god my pussy is about to explode!"

She spoke manically fast, and it was adorable. I put my arms on her shoulders and kissed her nose.

"Well, it's nice to see you, too," I said.

"I want to catch up," she said, "I do. But you need to fuck me, like ten minutes ago. My pussy is a sloppy, aching mess."

I smiled down at Juliet and slid a couple fingers beneath her negligee, and she jumped. Her lips were swollen, and her clit stood out like a proud, hard nub. I had never felt it so engorged. She was impossibly slippery and smooth.

"You really didn't let yourself cum?" I asked, then licked my fingers clean. She tasted sweet.

"I really didn't," she said. "I want to cum on your dick."

We didn't say another word. She took me by the hand and virtually ran into the bedroom. The sheets were disheveled. There was a magic wand sex toy plugged into the wall. I noticed an uncapped vial on the night table next to a small pile of cocaine, along with white streaks across the surface. Juliet had slipped out of the negligee and slid into bed. She spread her legs and let her fingers dance across her glistening lips.

"Fuck me, John," she said, slowing her words for seductive effect. "I want to feel you on top of me."

My clothes hit the floor in the blink of an eye, and I hungrily crawled across the bed. I was about to settle in between her thighs, but Juliet rushed me along. She grabbed my cock with a warm, insistent hand and pulled me to her opening. I tried to tease her a little by running the head of my cock along the sopping, open lips of her cunt. She was having none of it. She bucked her hips forward and nearly clawed her nails into my ass, driving me into her and forcing me to bottom out immediately.

"There you are, stud," she said, voice dripping with desire. "No teasing. Just a good, hot, fuck."

I began to piston in and out of her, and her hips met every thrust with enthusiasm. She pulled me down on top of her, our chests pressed together. I worried I would crush her, but she never made a peep of discomfort. It couldn't have been even two minutes before she screamed out in orgasm.

"Oh, yes! I needed that!" she said. "Keep going. Don't you dare stop!"

I didn't. I drove more deeply into her, feeling the squishy cervix as my cock bottomed out in her time and again. Juliet was on edge and activated. She came again almost immediately. It was incredibly erotic to see her face, flush and beaded with sweat, awash in such intense desire.

"Let me get on top," she ordered.

I simply rolled over, not wanting to break penetration even for a moment. She giggled and pushed her knees into the mattress to get me as deeply inside her as possible. She paused, just briefly, and took a deep breath.

"I really love your dick," she said.

I was about to respond, but Juliet shoved one of her tits in my mouth. I sucked her nipple, giving it a light bite. She shuddered, but her hips never broke their motion circling my cock.

"Your pussy is perfect," I whispered finally.

"It's because you fit it," she said.

We fucked steadily for several minutes. I was too content to speak. Eventually, Juliet broke the silence.

"I'm going to cum one more time," she said. "And then I want you to shoot your cum inside me. I'm desperate for a big creampie. Then we can catch up, but after that you're going to use your cum to lube my ass and fuck it. Got it?"

I nodded obediently, but the huge grin that broke across my face told her everything she needed to know about my excitement for her plan.

Juliet had incredible control of her body. She knew exactly how to get herself off, and I was only too happy to oblige. She came a third time, then turned her attention to me. She knew how much I liked having my balls played with and also that I would cum faster if she fucked me using long strokes. She bent forward, allowing me unfettered access to her tits, and put me on the final approach to a massive climax. It hit me in just a few minutes. The ego trip of fucking my Hollywood starlet made it impossible to hold back. She knew I was close.

"Just do it," she said in encouragement. "It's what I want. Shoot that hot cum in me."

I bucked my hips up furiously and unleashed, the orgasm tearing through me like a banshee. I cried out, and she muffled me with her tits.

"Fuck," I panted. "Fuck." My body quaked involuntarily. "That was fucking intense."

"And so good," Juliet said. "Wow, I needed that so badly."

"You really hadn't cum?" I asked.

"You couldn't tell?" she said and rolled her eyes playfully. "Edging is fun. I hardly ever get to do it. So, yeah, I wouldn't let myself. I really did just spend probably twelve hours walking myself right up to the line of orgasm and then forcing it back."

"And partying a little, too, I see," I said and nodded at the coke.

"Edging on coke is even better," she said. "It's seriously amazing. Haven't you ever done it?"

"I probably have, but I don't think I've ever sat down and intentionally done it," I said.

"It's insane," she said. "That first orgasm I had with you just now? One of the most intense moments of my life."

"I'm not going to quibble with the results," I said with a chuckle.

"You should try it," she said. "I hadn't done it in years. Probably the last time was like six or seven years ago. Seriously. I just don't have the time. But when I discovered it? Wow. I think I was nineteen. I was just getting into the industry, and I was out at some social climber party at a club in Hollywood. They were jerks and gave me an underage wristband, but a girlfriend of mine knew the general manager. He got us some coke. I'd never done it before, and it was like a switch flipped as soon as I tried it. It was so cliche! She took me to the bathroom, and I did a bump off a key, and I felt like instantly I knew blow and I would be really good friends."

"That's quite the testimonial!" I said.

"It was a Friday night," she said. "I remember because my girlfriend let me keep the rest of the baggie, and I went home and spent two days doing bumps and playing with myself. It was like a total sexual revolution for me. But also a great warning. I knew how powerful coke was from the start, so I learned that I would have to put up boundaries and be serious about them, or I'd just be another strung out wannabe actress."

I smiled at her. She was opening up to me. We had never really done much but made small talk.

"I think that's really interesting, actually," I said. "And I also think that's the most personal thing you've ever shared with me."

"Well, that and my pussy," she said with her starlet's smile.

For the next hour, we just talked. It was something utterly new, and it felt very natural. We lay in the bed and laughed and cuddled. We did a couple small bumps of coke. Juliet told me about the movie. It was in post-production now and slated for a Memorial Day release. She had genuine excitement about the finished product.

"You know, Peter says that movie wouldn't have been made without you," she said sincerely.

"I think he's flattering me," I said. "But I'm happy to have played even a small part. It sounds like it is going to be very special."

"One thing I've learned in this business, John," she said, "is to take the credit when it's offered. Because even when it's merited, you don't always get it."

"That seems like sage advice," I said.

"I may be young, but I'm experienced," she said.

Before I could respond, a look of happy surprise blossomed on Juliet's face.

"Shit, your cum is finally starting to leak out of me," she said. "Do you think you can get it up again and fuck me in the ass?"

"Could a gentleman ever say no to a lady?" I replied.

Juliet gave a vivacious laugh. She bent over, burying her head in the pillows and sticking her ass, firm and proud, high in the air. She cupped one of her hands and held it beneath her pussy, and she was right. A gush of cum leaked out of her shortly after. She reached her hand farther behind herself and poured the creamy sperm on her asshole, which was lighter and pinker than I remembered. Then she pushed the fluid into her anus with two fingers. She gasped as she did.

"I need it so bad, John," she said. "I've never liked anal with any other guy. But you do something to my ass no one has ever been able to. You make it a genuine erogenous zone."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that," I said.

"Come on, daddy," Juliet said. "Let me show you what a good slut I can be for you."

I steadied myself by putting my hands on her ass. Juliet fondled my cock with her cum-covered hand, rubbing the rest of my sperm on my shaft and pulling me toward her back door.

"I'm learning better control over my butt," she said. "I don't think you need to be very gentle."

I decided to find out. I pushed the tip of my cock past her sphincter, and Juliet gave a deep exhale when she felt the pressure. She had learned, and her ass opened right up for me. With two more pushes, I was fully inside her.

"I seriously don't know how you do it," she said. "But it just makes me feel so full and good when you're in there."

I began to rock back and forth, slowly at first, letting her get used to the pressure and the friction.

"You are so fucking tight," I said.

"And your dick is so fucking big," she gasped.

As Juliet accommodated my cock more comfortably, I sped up the pace. She clawed at the pillows around her and gnashed her teeth as a massive wave of pleasure built inside her. I could tell it was an unfamiliar feeling for her, and I wanted to make it memorable. I reached around her hip, gliding across her flat stomach, and let my middle finger rub her clit. It sent a burst of pleasure up her spine, and she cried out.

"I'm going to cum, daddy," she whimpered. "I don't know what you're doing to me."

She tried to say something else, but it was completely lost in the orgasm that hit her like a runaway train. I thought her asshole might chop off my dick, she squeezed so tightly, but I powered through and kept fucking her, and her screams only got louder and more incoherent.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried.

But I missed anything she might have said after that because my cock erupted. I was shocked at how much cum shot into Juliet's ass when I had barely had time to recover from our first round. When my quivering thighs started to let me down, I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to Juliet. Our chests heaved in unison.

"Holy shit," I said. "I've had some great sex, but, fuck. That was. Wow."

"I think that was a sign, John," Juliet said once we had had a chance to calm down.

I laughed. "Oh yeah?" I said. "Of what?"

"That we should make this a regular thing," she said. "I'd like to see more of you."

Her words took the breath right out of my chest. I hadn't been dreaming when I saw her in LA. She was really interested. Juliet Lawson. The actress. The one with ever-increasing Oscar buzz surrounding her.

"I would love that," I said, wondering if it was a lame response.

"I don't really do emotional attachment," she said. "But I really enjoy hanging out. So maybe we could figure out a way to meet up a couple times a month?"

"Whatever you want," I said. "I think we'll be spending more time in LA for Jess's business."

"Will Kat and Rita be okay with it?" she asked, which I appreciated. "I know Jess is. She basically said as much."

"I'll talk to them," I said. "I'm sure we can work something out."

The truth was, I didn't know how they would respond. Was this what they had referred to us needing to talk about before I left? Part of me wished I didn't have to have the conversation, but that wasn't the kind of man I was. Not to them. But I worried if they would react negatively. What if they said no?

"Come on," Juliet said, getting out of bed a little gingerly. "Let's shower so you can take me one more time. Then I'm kicking you out so you can go home and talk to them. Maybe you can come visit me next weekend."

I smiled and followed Juliet's perfect body into the bathroom. For someone living out a complete and utter fantasy, life was getting pretty complex.