All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 70'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With your highly imaginative and well drawn sex scenes, you never cease to amaze me! John and Juliet are so incredible together! Very hot chapter! And I hope they can work out an arrangement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holly shit John is in sexual haven and now has access to some prime famous Hollywood Pussy. Take it John. John needs to take all that prime pussy he can get and then take his slime covered cock home for the home girls to clean it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can have two local tv personalities well used cunts or the tight sweet pussy and tight little ass of a world famous actress. Wow easy choice. Take the worlds best piece of pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would the lady’s be giving away the only cock they have access to now? Kat might want some of John especially when she is trying to get pregnant. John has only fucked her once on this cycle. He is neglecting his core women. This could be a pussy too far.

I think the women are, or will be getting some of their own fun soon. They seem rather bored, no cock, no drugs, no booze.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES