Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 73

Story Info
John tends to business before life changes in an instant.
4.4k words
4.79
3.8k
4

Part 185 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We've got about 5-6 chapters left in Book Four here. There is a lot to pack in, but I hope you enjoy the ride. It's going to really change the dynamic of what's coming. That's right -- we will definitely move right into Book Five when this is done. I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

After a quiet weekend at home, which helped ground all four of us and stop the whirlwind of events unfolding around us, I jetted off to LA the following Wednesday. Petey wanted to meet, and he sent his private jet for me. It was going to be a quick up-and-back again. I'd return to Houston on Thursday morning.

Jess dropped me at the airport and wished me luck. I hurried aboard the plane, anxious to get the trip over and return to the girls. The big day for Kat and all of us was a whisper away. But as soon as I stepped past the threshold of the cabin, I knew I was going to be in for more of a ride than I had bargained for.

"Welcome to All Anal Airways," a giggling, singsong voice from the back of the plane said.

Surprising me once more, like she always seemed to, was Juliet Lawson. She sat at the table facing the front of the cabin. A cold bottle of Dom Perignon and four lines of cocaine were next to her.

"And here I thought I'd be able to work on my presentation during the flight," I said sarcastically.

"You're going to have to work on your penetration instead," Juliet said.

She was a silly, smiling vision in Lululemon. Her yoga pants and workout tank top looked as if they had been designed for her. Who knows -- maybe they were. Despite a messy ponytail and what must have been an incredibly early wakeup call, she looked photoshoot ready. Her makeup was done, and she batted her eyes at me, beckoning me to sit next to her.

"I missed you, daddy," she said and gave me one of her soft kisses.

"You know, Kat would flip out if she ever heard that you call me that," I said. "It's been her pet name for me since we met."

"But, daddy, I just want to be a good girl that satisfies you," she pouted.

It dawned on me that this probably was another of Juliet's power plays. It was so ingrained in Hollywood culture, I don't even think she consciously realized she did it. Transparency had worked well for us, and I knew it would be dangerous to take even one step away from that.

"Seriously, Juliet," I said sternly, with a look to match. "Kat takes it really seriously. If you keep doing it, you're disrespecting her. That puts me in an impossible position, and it's unfair."

She looked hurt, but I wasn't sure if it was a genuine expression.

"It's just acting," she said. "I'm trying to turn you on."

"You will turn me on even more if we just avoid that one word," I said with a light laugh.

"Kat would really be that mad?" she asked, pulling back her actress mask.

"Probably more mad than I'm making clear," I said. "She can be very possessive about certain things."

"Okay," Juliet said. "This is supposed to be fun, right?" She put on a seductive look, and I was just astonished at how intentionally and skillfully she could change facial expressions and do it so convincingly. "Maybe I'll just call you 'sir' then."

I laughed and said, "Because I'm so overwhelmingly powerful."

"But for real," she said, rubbing her hands up and down my thighs. "Is there something that would make it more fun for you?"

Was this insecurity I detected?

"No, baby," I said and kissed her. "Just being here, being with you is like living out the craziest fantasy I can imagine. Just be yourself."

It was Juliet's turn to laugh. "I'm on camera so much," she said, "I'm not sure what's real anymore!"

"I find that hard to believe," I said.

"Petey already has another role for me," she said. "It looks like filming will start in a few months. I've been doing three movies a year for what feels like forever. It really is easy to lose your sense of self."

"Well fine," I said. "Then when you're with me? Just be a naughty little slut who can't get enough cock."

Juliet rolled her eyes. The plane was taxiing to the runway, and we were airborne in moments. The flight attendant brought us some light refreshments and also placed a glass straw on the table next to the cocaine.

"Exceptional service," I noted.

"Heather has been working here ever since I first flew with Peter and Stephen," Juliet said. "Gosh, that must have been seven years ago."

"But you haven't been in a movie with Stephen before?" I said.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "This was the first."

"Do you think it's worth the buzz?" I asked.

"I can't get caught up in that," she said. "It's like when you were in school, and people liked to talk about a test after you took it. That's just an invitation to get inside your own head. The cake is baked at that point. There's nothing you can do to change it. You have no control. For me, I just have to move on. The hard work goes in during the production. After that? It's out of my hands."

"That's a very diplomatic answer," I said.

Juliet moved and sat on my lap. She felt warm and very light on my legs.

"It's just how I have to approach it," she said. "If I allow myself to get caught up in buzz? I lose. I'll either get acclaim, get slammed by the critics, or somewhere between the two. What I do know is that what I could control? The work I put into this movie? It was the best I've ever done. I'm going to be proud of it no matter what."

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to get all caught up in the hype."

"I don't think you are," she said and ran a hand through my hair. "If you got caught up in the hype, you wouldn't ask questions. You'd just talk down to me like an Oscar is a forgone conclusion, like a lot of people do."

"I can't imagine that's ever a foregone conclusion," I said with a chuckle.

"I like you," Juliet said. "You're very down-to-earth. I don't get to spend a ton of time with people who are grounded."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said.

She let her lips brush mine as she said, "It's a real compliment. I think you're good for me."

"You make me sound like a side of vegetables," I said with a chuckle.

"A carrot maybe," she said, now kissing my ear. "A long, thick, throbbing carrot."

"I want to fuck you," I said.

"What a coincidence," Juliet said. "I want to get fucked."

I ground my hard crotch into her ass.

"Then strip," I ordered. "I want to see you naked."

Juliet obediently slid off my lap and stood up. She had a pregnant smile on her face.

"I wasn't sure you'd get there, but I think you just did," she said.

"Get where?" I asked, confused.

"You aren't starstruck by me anymore," she said.

"I wouldn't say that," I said. "When I'm with you, it's like a fantasy every time."

"No, it's a good thing, John," she said. "Just then. You forget I'm Juliet Lawson. You treated me like just Juliet."

"There's nothing just about you, Juliet," I said.

"I don't think you get it," she said, still smiling as she stood before me naked now. "It's perfect. It's hard to explain. At least, I don't want to explain until after I get that hard dick inside me. Feeling you cum inside me has become one of my favorite things."

"Want to get my cock really hard?" I said. "Do a couple of those lines."

"So you're that kind of naughty boy, huh?" Juliet said.

"I think you pretty much already knew that," I told her.

"You like knowing a girl is going to lose control," she said. It wasn't a question.

"I always have," I said.

"What got you into that?" she asked.

I relayed the story of being in college, dating the cheerleader at UCLA, and becoming deeply caught up in this fetish. It had lingered the rest of my life.

"You know I went to UCLA," Juliet said. "Well, sort of."

"Sort of?" I arched my eyebrows.

"It was mostly online," she said. "I did a couple classes in person early on. But I was barely able to manage more than six or nine credits at a time."

"Six or nine, huh?" I teased.

"So it took me years," Julie said, ignoring my comment. "But it was the most important thing to my mom, so I got a degree. Anyway, can I hit the coke now?"

She smiled at me, and I could see the mention of her mom was not an invitation to follow-up questions.

"That's a rhetorical question to me," I said.

Juliet put a sultry look on her face, and I wasn't sure if it was directed at me or the cocaine. She twirled the straw in her hand and glanced up at me. With determination, she snorted a line with incredible force. She repeated it with the same intensity on the second line.

"Ugh! Yeah!" Julie exclaimed as she pulled her up from the tabletop. Her eyelids fluttered, and she gave a satisfied, O-shaped grin.

"That was fucking hot," I said. "Seriously fucking hot."

"Is that big dick nice and hard for me?" Julie said, the words almost visibly dripping off her lips.

"Incredibly hard," I said. "I can feel it throbbing."

"Oh, I love feeling a man's heartbeat in his dick," she said, nearly crawling back over the table and straddling my lap.

With skilled hands, Juliet snaked her fingers inside the waistband of my slacks and felt for my erection.

"You think you would get harder if you did those other two lines?" she asked.

"You know that answer as well as I do," I said. "I love fucking on coke. It makes me feel like Superman."

"Well, then you better do them before I do," Juliet said.

Before I could move closer to the coke, she had my belt and fly undone. As I slid over toward it, she deftly slipped my pants and boxers off.

"Just lean over," she said. "Let me lick your balls while you hit it."

I did as I was told, leaving my backside exposed to her. Juliet's tongue greedily bathed my dangling balls in spit. I snorted the coke aggressively, always loving the immediate rush of anticipation. There was just something sexy about it, and doing lines on a private jet with Juliet made it feel glamorous. It also felt better having the starlet suck my balls while the coke rocked my brain.

"Shit, that's nice," I said. "Let's fuck. Right now."

"Why don't you just bend me over this table and pick a hole," Juliet suggested.

I ground my crotch into her ass as she backed it into me. But I had something specific in mind. I wanted to look Juliet in the eyes. I spun her around and kissed her. I pushed her back, so her ass rested on the edge of the table, and hoped the surface would be sturdy enough. I knelt down, bringing my cock in alignment with her supremely soft pussy lips. Juliet swung her left leg out across the back of the bench seat to ease my access. As I sunk into her, I also realized her maneuver let me penetrate her more deeply.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried when I bottomed out inside her. "I almost forgot how good that is. You feel so fucking good."

"You forgot?" Juliet teased, her eyes boring into mine. It was precisely the effect I wanted.

"Of course I didn't," I said. "I said almost."

"Then you need to fuck me more," she said. "I can't have you getting to almost again."

I laughed and focused on fucking her with long, smooth, and powerful strokes. The pace was neither fast nor slow. It was intimate and strong. I wanted it to be about our connection, which I felt was growing. Our coupling continued, wordlessly, until Juliet came. It came out of left field and with surprising force. She muffled her moans by sealing her lips to mine. I noticed how the combination of her arousal and subtle perfume smelled incredible.

"Fuck, fuck," Juliet sighed. "Your turn. Your turn. I really just want to feel you shoot in me."

She dug her hands into my ass, the fingernails putting intense pressure on my skin. I had refused to slacken the pace of my strokes. Her magnificent cunt, always so velvety and secure around my cock, milked me. She was a sexual artist. A natural. I was powerless to resist when I was with her. My cock twitched and spurted, filling her with my sperm as I moaned helplessly into her neck.

"Goddamn," I panted. "I don't know what you do to me."

"That felt like magic," she said. "My god, and you are still hard inside me."

Then, just like that, Juliet flipped a switch again. She turned off seductress mode and started to quiz me about my meeting with Petey. I didn't have a ton of information, just that he wanted to have three projects moving rapidly. Whatever I had said must have pleased her, though, because she seemed to think one of those movies was for her.

"I honestly don't know," I said.

"Don't worry," she said. "I know enough. I don't do well with too much down time. I call the period between shoots my sabbaticals. But, really, smoke weed, read a lot, and do too much coke."

"Sounds like a pretty good life to me," I said.

She smiled. There was something extra in her smile right now, an additional warmth. She leaned over and kissed me. And there was that switch again. The sex kitten was back, and, to my mind, it was the role Juliet played best -- because it felt so natural.

"I think we have time for another round," she said.

"I'm always up for another round," I said.

"That's something I really, really like about you," she said. "Christ, so many of the people I come across are just so, what's the word for it? They're just so clingy or timid. It's one or the other, and I'm not sure which one aggravates me more. Just be chill. You're chill, John."

"I'm not always chill," I said as I ran a hand up the warm, soft skin of her inner thighs.

"I want to do something naughty," she said. "I want one of those booty bumps Jess has told me about. And I want you to take my ass afterward."

"Good thing fucking you in the ass is one of my favorite things," I said.

"How could it not be?" Juliet said and flashed that movie star smile.

She had a way, and she knew it. I loved it. At times I still wondered if this wasn't just a game for her, but I also reminded myself that I shouldn't care if it was. I'd get to have fun with her, and if something went off the rails, it's not like I didn't have a perfect life outside of Juliet. She was icing on the cake. I needed to take her seriously and treat her with respect, but I couldn't let myself become starstruck to the detriment of Kat, Jess, and Rita.

"Hey, you there?" Juliet's voice broke my train of thought. "Where did you go just now?"

"Do you ever have those moments when you wonder, how the hell is this my life?" I said. "I just sort of drifted off into that. Except I'm living the daydream I was just having."

"I remember what that was like," Juliet said. "It lasted a long time. But now I've been inside this bubble for so long."

"I can't imagine what it's like inside a bubble like you must have," I said.

Juliet absentmindedly chopped cocaine with a matte black titanium card while she spoke.

"You have to stay inside the bubble," she said. "Otherwise, you get too exposed to predators. There are some many potential pitfalls out there. You become a target, whether it's for grifters or hangers-on or people who just genuinely are out to get you."

"I can only guess," I said. "It must be really hard to trust people."

"It is!" she exclaimed. "That's why I'm so lucky that I got to know Kelly when I was so young. She knows the Hollywood social scene as well as anyone. She liked me and took me under her wing, and I've been insulated from a lot of the bullshit that others have to fend off. And a lot of them don't. So many either succumb to it or are victims of it."

"Well, I have to say," I interjected, "that you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I've always been impressed by how unpretentious you are."

"You're sweet, John," she said. "I've been lucky. Very lucky. I have a great little bubble. I'm comfortable. I can be myself. And, like, I knew when I met you and Jess and Kat and Rita that you were people I could trust. That's the most important thing I cling to."

"So are you and Stephen still?" I said, not really sure why I steered the conversation that way.

"Oh, Stephen and I are always still something," Juliet said with a laugh. "It's complicated. No, maybe that's not right. It's actually very simple. We're with each other sometimes and other times we're not."

"Sounds complicated," I observed.

"No, no, it is simple," Juliet insisted. "We love each other, but we're both commitment-phobes. Work is too important. We like each other, and we still like to have fun. The only way we can stay friends or be lovers is to accept that when our paths cross, and it works out, we have our fun."

"I understand a situation where you refuse to be jealous," I said.

"I totally believe that," Juliet said with a glimmer in her eyes. "Stephen is where I get my, hey, we'll see each other if we see each other attitude. I didn't always feel that way. I was so starstruck by Stephen -- you can imagine, probably -- and he was interested in me? I tried initially to make him 'mine,' but Stephen doesn't do that. It's not in his DNA. And I learned that, well, it's either not in mine, or I'm happy to live the way I am."

"I get it," I said. "Things don't always fit in a neat box of traditional relationships. In that way, maybe it's all just complicated."

Juliet laughed and said, "Ain't that the truth. But I'll tell you what isn't complicated. I want to try this anal cocaine thing I've heard so much about! Enough talk! More fucking!"

"Well, you did say I was boarding All Anal Airways today, didn't you?" I joked. "I can't let this turn into a case of false advertising."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Juliet asked.

"Face down, ass up, babe," I said, and she laughed.

"This is going to feel weird, isn't it?" she said as she got on all fours on the sofa and put her ass high in the air.

"I haven't met a girl yet who doesn't absolutely love it," I said.

"There have been a lot of those, haven't there?" Juliet said, looking over her shoulder.

Her ass was glorious, a study in curvy firmness. I was going to relish this.

"A few," I said. "All right, now just hold steady so I can get the coke positioned."

I cradled a sizable bump of cocaine on the titanium card and carefully transferred it onto Juliet's asshole. Her cheeks naturally spread wide, and the snow white powder made a beautiful contrast with the smooth, crinkled pink of her anus.

"Fuck, I feel your cum leaking out of me," she moaned.

Sure enough, a trickle of sperm appeared at her slit. It gave me an idea, and I smiled.

"You know," I said, "let's put that to use."

I put the palm of one hand beneath Juliet's pussy, then slid the index finger of my other hand inside her, coaxing out any cum left inside her. It made for a sizable puddle in my hand, and I transferred it to her ass.

"This might feel weird for a second," I said.

"What are you doing, dirty boy?" Juliet asked.

"I'm going to use my cum to push the coke into your ass and lube you," I said, matter-of-factly.

"Fuck, you are so filthy," she said.

Her words merged with a groan as I pushed my middle finger into her ass, plunging the cum and cocaine with it. I added a second finger quickly and moved the thick mixture around liberally.

"Oh my Jesus," Juliet said. "It really is like an instant high."

"It's incredible, isn't it?" I said knowingly.

"I don't know if I've ever felt a more compelling rush in my life!" she exclaimed. "Now all I need is your dick. Please, John?"

The sex kitten was back. With one foot on the floor and the other raised up on the couch, I positioned the head of my cock against Juliet's back door. She wiggled it closer to me in anticipation, and I plunged in. She took my length in one stroke, the numbing effect of the coke making her ass even more eager for me than usual.

"Your ass is incredible," I said.

"This is sensational, babe!" Juliet cried. "My whole body is on fire! Just give it to me as hard as you can!"

I pile-drove Juliet against the couch, ramming her incessantly while she frigged her clit. It was an incandescent, unyielding fuck, and she came twice before I had even realized it. The residual coke had numbed my cock a bit, but the friction of her ass didn't allow me to hold back for long.

12