Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you've got to cum," Juliet exhorted. "I need it. I need that load in my ass. You'll be in your meeting, and I'll be thinking of you as all that cum runs out into my panties."

"Fuck," I moaned.

That was all the motivation I needed. I thrust into her a handful more times, but my cock erupted again. When it finished twitching inside her, and I removed it, her asshole looked used and satisfied. She turned around, a few strands of blonde hair matted to her face in sweat. The look on her face was of pure joy. Juliet Lawson stared at me with unadulterated admiration. The cabin chimes rang to signal our initial descent, but I couldn't imagine anything bringing me down from this high.

* * *

My meeting with Petey was lengthy and somewhat tedious, but we had a lot of details to work through and finalize. By the time I had left his office, however, we had an agreed plan on financing three movies, along with a timeline to implement it. It was an aggressive schedule, but, with Jason's help, we could manage it. I also had some additional insight into how Petey wanted to shape Juliet's future. It was ambitious. Extremely ambitious. But I selfishly thought this might be a way for me to see more of her, which also made me feel a twinge of guilt.

I needed to get back to Houston. LA was great. The opportunities it presented were enormous. But I couldn't be fulfilled if I neglected my loves at home. We were going to have to figure out how to juggle this, and it wouldn't be easy.

So I declined Petey's dinner invitation and asked if it would be all right to just fly home that night. He agreed, as long as I promised to take him up on his offer the following week. I said all right, and we made a rough promise to keep up weekly face-to-face meetings until we had secured the new funding.

Juliet was disappointed that I was bailing early. She had planned to keep me company if I had flown home the next morning, as planned. She said she understood and teased me with a carefully photographed picture of her playing with her pussy. Anything that might have identified her was removed from the frame.

It was hard to leave more time with Juliet on the table. Being with her reminded me of the early days of sneaking around with Kat. We couldn't go out in public. It had to be discreet. And the discretion made it fun. It made it dirty. It made it exciting. But, I reminded myself, Juliet wasn't going anywhere. At least, she wasn't going anywhere for a few months before her next shoot.

* * *

The wheels went up on my quick up-and-back to Los Angeles just as the sun began to descend toward the Pacific Ocean. They touched down again in Houston shortly after 9 p.m. The girls were ecstatic that I had come home early. They greeted me with squeals, hugs, and kisses when I walked through the door only a half-hour after touchdown. Nothing beat the feeling of coming home.

I noticed an unopened bottle of Champagne in the ice bucket on the bar. The lighting was subdued and supplemented by candles.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

The girls giggled, then rolled into outright laughter when Kat spoke up.

"I have to pee so badly!" she said.

I got a knot in my stomach when it dawned on me what time it was.

Jess, Rita, and I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting in nervous anticipation. Seconds ticked by for what seemed like hours, but it was only a few minutes. Finally, Kat appeared. She held the stick in her hand and wore a poker face. I could see a flash of amusement pass over her, in what must have been a reaction to our desperately anxious faces. She held up the test, and I leaned forward, squinting to try to see if there was one line or two. Everything around me seemed to be unfolding in super-slow motion. And then Kat's sweet, comforting voice rang clear in my ears.

"It's positive," she said. "I'm pregnant."

12