Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 81

Story Info
Welcome to a brand new world.
2.2k words
4.85
5k
9

Part 193 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is it. The final chapter of Traffic Girl: Rita. This has been so much more of a ride than I ever dreamed. Thanks to all of you for reading, for commenting, for your feedback, for your criticism, and for helping make this ride beyond worth it. You've made it better, and you make it worthwhile. Stay tuned for Book Five ... coming very, very soon.

* * *

It took me a week to recover from the Super Bowl celebration at the ranch. I had expected it to be wild, but I was utterly spent afterward. I had to admit, the sister-sister threesome with Melanie and Shelly had messed with my head, and I didn't initially have time to process it. I had been fucking Kat and Rita when Ashley and Megan had come back into the room, and for a few hours after that -- until and beyond Kat and Rita had begged off and gone to bed -- I plowed the two football wives. By rights, that should have been more than enough, but the party raged on, and so did I, thanks to tons of cocaine.

I had stumbled back through the house, and my eyes feasted on the smorgasbord of flesh they met. Julie was splayed out on a table in the library, blindfolded, giving blowjobs to anyone who came along while Nikki fucked her with a strap-on. Crystal and Gloria were double-teaming Jason, whose smile betrayed giddy disbelief at his good fortune. Christy gurgled delightedly as she was double penetrated by two massive linemen while they choked her so hard her face turned beet red. Alix and Kelly huddled around a mountain of cocaine, talking excitedly with their faces close together.

When I finally strolled outside, I saw Jess. She was bent over what had served as the bar near the pool. She had a glass straw up her nose as she hit a line of cocaine, but the first gray light of the emerging dawn also revealed Johnny Burris behind her, fucking her with tender intimacy. When she had finished snorting the coke, Jess craned her neck around to kiss him, acrobatically putting a hand behind her head to draw his lips to hers while simultaneously forcing his cock deeper into her. When their mouths separated, her moans became audible even at this distance.

"This is their third round tonight," a voice said behind me. "They are so incredibly sexy to watch. But I think that's just because Johnny has such a big dick."

I turned around and saw a smiling, nude Katie. Next to her was an equally nude Bianka. They had tousled hair, and Katie's mascara had streaked slightly down her cheeks.

"You look like you've been busy, girls," I said playfully.

"Busy, yes," Bianka said.

"But hopefully not done yet," Katie said with a twinkle in her eye.

And that's how my Super Bowl celebration ended, on a pool lounger getting an adoring double blow job from Katie and Bianka. I was shocked I had any cum left in my balls at all. I couldn't be sure if it was watching Jess in ecstasy across the way or from Katie and Bianka's greedy lust for my cock, but I managed to give them enough to share.

The whole event had been a naughty cherry on top of my life's most debauched, no-holds-barred chapter. I knew things wouldn't slow down, but it was time to focus on the coming change. I'd be busy in an entirely new way -- at least for a while.

Once we got home, Kat and Rita went into nesting mode. We worked hard on building out the nurseries. That had been a debate -- one or two rooms devoted to the babies. We decided on two because it would create less chance of them waking up each other on difficult nights. It took the better part of three months to get everything settled in the nurseries alone.

Work picked up for me, too. Juliet was gone for months on back-to-back movie shoots, keeping up her usual grueling schedule. Stephen and Petey felt the strain of post-production on Peter's final film, and the Oscar buzz had only increased as the premier date came closer. We had six movies I had set up the financing for either filming or in post-production. Four would be released in the coming year. Our financial future was riding on this. We'd either be comfortable or tumble into ultra-rich territory.

While we had joked about being celibate after the Super Bowl celebration, it actually worked out that way for Jess and me. She had stopped seeing Johnny. She had even stopped taking escort appointments. There was so much else to focus on, and we wanted to test out a stable family life as an anchor for it all.

Change whirled around us, too. The football team had its post-championship turmoil. Bryce decided to leave as a free agent, joining Las Vegas. He wanted to be closer to Nicole, and he put an engagement ring on her finger to show her that he meant it. Johnny Burris won the league MVP and signed the richest contract extension in league history. And it became clear that the ranch party had been a last hurrah of sorts for him and Shelly, too. A few months later, Shelly announced that she was pregnant.

The steady constant in this merry-go-round was Infinity and its lineup. The eighteen girls in three cities proved to be a model of consistency and client satisfaction.The business was humming, and Jess eased into something like an executive role. Alix had LA thriving. Kelly was splitting her time between LA and Vegas now, with Nicole overseeing Vegas on the day-to-day.

So the four of us happily settled into a holding pattern, awaiting and preparing for our new lives to begin. We had put off planning a wedding ceremony. We wanted more time to think about how best to handle it, and our lives were full enough as it was. On top of all the obvious changes, I also had to handle two incredibly horny pregnant women. Kat and Rita maintained insanely high sex drives as their bodies changed and bellies grew.

Rita, her breasts becoming massive and nipples darker and more distended, was the picture of a glowing mother-to-be. Her weight gain seemed limited to her belly, giving her the pinnacle of pregnant sexy vibes. She was obsessed with sucking me off so she could swallow my cum. Once we got into her second trimester, she started every morning by blowing me for my load. She joked that she needed to make my sperm part of her diet, but in practice that really became the case. She even got off on jerking me off into glasses or her coffee or even on her food. Rita had taken the definition of insatiable cumslut to the extreme.

Kat, on the other hand, had two sexual obsessions during her pregnancy. The first was having her nipples played with. Her breasts ballooned invitingly, and it made her nipples extra-sensitive. She had left in her piercings, and I routinely brought her to orgasm simply by playing with her nipples. The second was anal sex. She couldn't get enough of it. It rarely took even five minutes until she was cumming like a bitch in heat with my cock in her ass, and frequently enough either Kat or Jess or both sucked on her nipples to send her orgasms even higher into the stratosphere.

As the weeks turned into months, we had built a happy little nest, insulating our imminent family into a comfortable cocoon. Splitting travel to LA with Jason worked out brilliantly, and Jess and I managed to handle things in California by taking a one- or two-day trip every two or three weeks. There was just one final piece of the puzzle to put in place for our new circumstances. We needed child care. And that's where Jess came in with a solution out-of-the-blue.

"I've got our nanny," Jess said one day in mid-July. "She can move into our guest house anytime."

"What?" I said.

"Who?" Kat and Rita asked in unison.

"Melanie," Jess said.

"Melanie?" Kat said. "But," and she didn't get out another word before Jess cut her off.

"She left her husband," Jess announced. "She's completely without direction right now. But you all know her. She loves kids. She needs purpose."

"I love her," Kat said.

"She's so sweet," Rita said. "She's already like family."

"And we need someone we can trust completely," I added.

"So it's a yes?" Jess confirmed.

We all nodded.

"How much does she want to get paid?" I asked.

"We didn't talk about money," Jess said. "I think she just wants the stability and somewhere safe to call home."

"This is so perfect," Kat said.

"Melanie is so great," Rita said. "I'm so proud of her for getting out of a shitty marriage."

And it was settled. Melanie moved into the guest house. It was almost like being back in college for her and Jess. Melanie's first two weeks with us breathed new life back into her. She helped around the house and was a joy to have around. She doted on Kat and Rita, ran errands, and was just generally a true help.

Then, on July 27, the world turned halfway upside down. Kat went into labor that morning. Only thirty minutes after we had arrived at the hospital, her water broke. Just after lunch time, the nurse handed me a swaddled, screaming, perfectly healthy baby boy. He was twenty-one inches and seven-and-a-half pounds of blissful life. As soon as we had found out Kat was having a boy, the girls were in insistent agreement that we name him John Junior. I had demurred, but none of them would have it, so I acquiesced. It was humbling to be holding my namesake. A little life entirely dependent upon us.

Kat and John Junior had only been home for four days when Rita went into labor and finished our world's full turn upside down. It was August 3, but the labor was grueling. In the wee hours of August 4, the doctor decided to perform a C-section. And shortly before 4 a.m., I held a perfect little girl named Katherine Jessica. She was a tiny bundle at eighteen inches and six pounds, but I swore up and down that she was already smiling and laughing as infectiously as her mother.

And, just like that, our family of four had become a family of six. We had financial stability. We had a warm, loving home. The next chapter, the one we had all so desperately wanted to start and found such a challenge to reach, was finally here. The babies brought a new energy and delight into our lives. It was exhausting, as-advertised, but rewarding beyond anticipation.

We adapted to the new routines of family life and parenthood seamlessly. Jess and I made a point to each help with overnight feedings. Kat and Rita, it seemed, pumped breast milk endlessly. But we started to sprinkle in some fun again after a few weeks. With a reserve of frozen milk and alcohol test strips for new production, we introduced wine with dinner again. It seemed like the new normal took hold, and we learned just how enjoyable it was.

But, perhaps inevitably, more change was in the offing. Old urges started to bubble up to the surface. It started innocently enough. Kat and Rita waxed nostalgic about booty bumps of cocaine and their old morning routine. They started to share the occasional cigarette. Jess brought back some goodies from the Hooker House for her and I to share. Kat and Rita endorsed it but also watched with longing eyes.

Then business started increasing its demands. Peter's final film, originally slated for Memorial Day, had been pushed to Thanksgiving, a move Petey had fought tooth and nail but finally had to acquiesce to. The release date brought with it a flurry of activity. I was going to need to be in LA more. After months of living in a steady state, I sensed all of us longed for some adventure again. As the babies learned to roll over and lift their heads, we felt like we didn't need to be tethered to a stagnant home life.

One night, late in summer, the four of us moved from one doorway to the next to watch John Junior and Katie, as we had decided to call her, sleep in their cribs. There were few things more serene to witness. I slipped my arms around the girls' lower backs, drawing them closer to me. Both Kat and Rita were almost at their pre-pregnancy weights through a disciplined regimen of diet, tennis, pilates, and yoga. I felt that familiar fire burn in me. I was ready to let loose again. Part of the appeal this time was that our adventures would be more complex and more challenging. There was also a feeling of invincibility coursing through my veins. With my girls, anything was possible. The business possibilities buzzed through my head. And, at that moment, the phone also buzzed in my pocket.

I picked it up and smiled. Reading the text message, I instantly knew what had to come next. It was time, I decided. It was time for us to go to California.