Traffic Girl - Cast of Characters

Story Info
Dramatis Personae for the Traffic Girl Series.
3.3k words
4.5
2.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Current as of November 2023. I appreciate the reader who commented that a cast of characters would be useful. So here we are. There are a lot of characters, so I've broken them down here in their order of importance/frequency of appearances to date. I'll plan to keep this up-to-date as things change. This is a snapshot of who we will encounter in the story currently, in Traffic Girl: Katie. There are 50 characters here; some have been omitted because they haven't been in the narrative lately, but we may see some blasts from the past reappear. If I've left someone off, please let me know!

* * *

The Core Group: John and his Wives

John Cameron - for lack of a better term, the patriarch of the story. A former investment banker who has fallen into great wealth through motion picture financing, he fell in love with Kat, and that's how this whole merry-go-round got started.

Kat Freely - formerly a Houston traffic girl, she and John started a torrid love affair that is the origin of this story. But it became so much more, and they fell in love, turning their worlds upside down. She explored her wild side with a career in Jess's escort service, Infinity, and has learned to control her impulses to express her ever-present sexuality in an open way.

Jess - John's longtime girlfriend who lucked back into his life when she happened to be the makeup artist for Kat's wedding to her ex-husband. Driven, ambitious, and extremely wild, she started the Infinity escort service, which grew out of her own successful time as a sugarbaby. She has parlayed that into a porn career, but she's trying to focus more on stepping back from the day-to-day and enjoying her success.

Rita Johnson - one of Kat's oldest friends, they worked together in TV. Rita was the most popular weather girl in Houston, but was trapped in a neglectful marriage. One day, she came along with Kat to meet John, and their instant connection became apparent. John believes Rita is akin to a goddess, his personal Aphrodite. She is a steady hand, utterly devoted to John, and always controlled in how she approaches her sexual fantasies.

Katie - a former nurse who worked for Jess at Infinity, John and the girls became her white knight when she fell into a dark place. She is sweet, innocent in her own way, and has a shy streak. But she is a sexual dynamo with intense appetites. Her hidden talent as a wonderful singer has sparked a new realm in the music industry for the core group.

The Closest Circle of Friends

Jason - John's best friend and now-business partner. He fell in love with Crystal, one of Jess's escorts, and they have become confidantes to the group. He is a laid back, very chill guy who loves having slutty girlfriends who sleep around. He is big on reclaiming them after they fuck other men.

Crystal - Jason's long-term girlfriend, she was formerly an innocent, devout Christian housewife. Her ex-husband was abusive, and John teased out her naughty side and, with the help of his girls, rescued her from a bad home life. She became an escort and fell in love with the profession, coming out of her shell as an incredibly open and adventurous fuck doll. She is available to John as a free-use toy.

Bianka - another former Infinity girl, she and Crystal were both devoutly Christian housewives in the suburbs. They were close friends and then started escorting together. She almost fell into the relationship with Jason and Crystal, and they all live happily in LA together. Bianka is similar to Katie -- younger, almost demure, but filled with lust that she adores acting upon.

Petey - the son of a late movie mogul who has become one in his own right. He runs the production company John works with almost exclusively, and he has overseen the biggest hits of Juliet Lawson's acting career. He carries his father's enormous appetites for sex and drugs, but he acts on them with more empathy and less chauvinism. He has tremendous connections in Hollywood, and he isn't afraid to share them with his friends, whether it's for deviant or business purposes.

Alix - Petey's girlfriend is a longtime Infinity girl. She was one of the original cornerstones of Jess's agency, and she is someone with an unparalleled sexual appetite. She and Petey feed off each other beautifully and are a great cornerstone of fun and debauchery.

Juliet Lawson - on the path to becoming the biggest movie star in the world, Juliet Lawson is a generational talent, an uncommon beauty, and an unlikely combination of down-to-earth and charismatic. Even in her late 20s, she has enjoyed more than a decade in Hollywood but has found a genuine home and friendship with John and his girls. It gives her a steady buoy in an otherwise crazy life, which has allowed her to confidently take a bold level of control over her career and find even greater avenues of self-expression.

Melanie - Jess's lifelong best friend, she also overcame a listless marriage. Originally she joined the group as the nanny to John and the girls' two children, she outgrew the role and became romantically involved with Juliet. Now married to one another, they have a perfectly balanced relationship, and Melanie provides Juliet a grounded point of view. She still occasionally models, but her life has become devoted to her wife.

Riley - the biggest female pop star in at least a generation, Riley is a confident, powerful, larger-than-life persona. She loves the spotlight and loves to play power games. She is obsessive about her reputation and zealously protects it with keen security measures, but she has an insatiable, hedonistic appetite. She loves being gangbanged and creampies. So, like her boyfriend Henry, she maintains a double life.

Henry - the biggest male pop star of the day, he is an affable, handsome, effusively charming person. But his public persona, which he guards as eagerly as Riley does hers, masks a dark side that bubbles beneath the surface. He wasn't always the person he is today, and he maintains certain insecurities because of that late-blooming past. He harbors some resentment, and it has manifested itself in a desire to explore degrading BDSM experiences for college-aged girls.

Shelly - Melanie's sister and one of Jess's longtime friends as a result, she is married to Johnny, the superstar quarterback of the Houston football team. She worked for Infinity for a while, but then got married to Johnny and had a baby. She's a brunette with a cheerleader's body and a pornstar's desire to fuck. But it wasn't always that way. John shaped her sexual awakening, including a love of anal sex. She is stunning and has grown beautifully into the role of athlete's wife, but she's been missing having her closest friends so far away.

Stephanie - a weather girl in LA who Rita got to know when she subbed for her on-air while Stephanie was recovering from knee surgery. She is a bit innocent -- or at least reticent -- and hasn't had much fun since her divorce from a very short marriage a few years ago. She is a bit of a recluse, but she loves Rita and the group, and she has a submissive streak to her, particularly when it comes to Rita.

The Hollywood Crowd

Ryan - a fit hunk who has made a big name in superhero movies, he's laid back, fun, and has a huge cock. He's down-to-earth given his position, which helps endear him to the ladies quite a bit.

Cecily - a younger actress who has a real wild and exploratory streak to her. She's fun, friendly, and flirty, and she loves indulging her carnal side.

Chris -- a big action movie star who first had a fling with Kat on Oscars night the year Juliet was nominated but didn't win. He works hard and is probably bigger than Ryan overall in terms of stardom, but he's very intrigued by Jess's swingers' club.

Stephen - a generational talent, he and Jeff Stone are the two great actors of their time. He is handsome, charming, exceedingly rich, and not afraid to play some power games. He is famously a bachelor but now tethered to Francesca, who has seemed to tame some of his wilder instincts. He owns the ranch in Texas that has hosted the group several times.

Francesca - Stephen's girlfriend, a beautiful, refined Italian beauty with an accomplished resume. She helps ground Stephen and can be viewed as uptight because she doesn't indulge her hedonistic whims with the ease of the others.

Carly - the female equivalent of Stephen or Jeff but younger. She has won all the awards, done all the roles, and now she is trying her hand at directing. She wants to embed her legacy in Hollywood as one of the greats. An enthusiastic voyeur, she sometimes breaks out of that shell. She is particularly pleased to serve as a mentor to Juliet and has become involved in a relationship with Jeff.

Jeff Stone - the effusively handsome and charming actor who is dating Carly after their latest movie shoot. He is a mega-star, who is less into games and more into hedonistic indulgence than Stephen.

The Tour Group

Jake - lead guitar player of the band BauHaus, he is a tall, ripped, and bald Australian who loves the rock-and-roll lifestyle.

Dave - Riley's guitar player, he is an archetype of the guitar god type: tall, thin, long hair, and almost always bare-chested. He has a cerebral quality to him at times, but he isn't afraid to indulge his desires.

Ken - Riley's drummer, a bearded, gentle guy who is also an instigator on tour. He loves to party and loves to get as wild as possible. He's the straw that stirs the drink a lot of the time, and he always seems to be in the middle of the action.

Emily - lead singer of the BauHaus, the opening act on Riley and Henry's tour. She is tall, seemingly aloof, and somewhat insecure. She is beautiful and also brooding. She can get jealous, and she's always had a hard time showing her feelings for her guitar player, Jaek.

The Infinity Agency Escorts

Houston:

Nikki - the wife of a megachurch pastor who got busted for her secret life as an escort. She has a dominant personality, and the last we saw of her, she was facing the decision of whether she would turn her back on that life and obey her husband's demand to get back in line and shut up or leave him and chart her own path. We will find out her fate in Traffic Girl: Katie.

Julie - the apple of Nikki's eye, a petite, shy redhead who loved being dominated by the pastor's wife, she was left in limbo when Nikki got outed. Will she be left on her own? Will she rejoin the group? Or will she and Nikki return to the scene together? We'll find out!

Las Vegas:

Kelly - Kat's oldest friend, who moved from LA to Vegas to take over the Vegas Hooker House. She is kind, well-connected, and very rich now that her husband died. She has started dating Jamie, the quarterback of the LA football team and former backup for Johnny, the Houston quarterback. She is smart and always something of a mentor or confidante of John and the girls.

Nicole - formerly a casino host and huge rival of Kat, she has found her footing as an escort and girlfriend of Bryce, the wide receiver and best friend of Johnny the quarterback.

Caitlyn - a tall, skinny blonde former bottle service girl in Vegas, she used to wait on John and Kat when they would come to town and partied with them. She is carefree and fun-loving, and she's always down for the next line or next fuck.

Nicolitta - a Vegas local who spent years as a bottle service girl, too, she is a curvy, Mediterranean, exotic girl who initially was served up as a present to John. But she has found her true calling as an escort, which feeds her large appetite for partying and sex.

Melissa - formerly a pro basketball dancer in Los Angeles, she is the picture of the blonde California girl. She's popular everywhere she goes, works out to maintain her body, and is effortlessly sexual. She just loves to have a good time, and escorting lets her minimize work while maximizing fun and cash.

Brittany - one of the original Infinity girls dating to the Houston days, she moved to Vegas to open that Hooker House and is a consummate whore. She has long, brown hair and a stacked, bombshell body. She's built to fuck and has fantastic fake tits. She's the kind of girl who never says no, as long as the compensation is right.

Jen - a rival traffic girl to Kat, she started dabbling in the escort life to support her lifestyle needs after her sugardaddie dumped her. She is so intent on maintaining her financial status, it turns her into a greedy, depraved whore. She is a curvy, bombshell Latina who has learned to take cock however she can get it.

Los Angeles:

Serena - also one of the early Infinity girls in Houston, she's a sultry brunette who has a smokey voice and personality. She comes off as somewhat reserved and aloof, but she's a smoldering, sexual presence.

Josie - a former ballet dancer, she is a lithe, tall spinner who just loves to party and fuck. She's happiest when there's a party, so she can operate and indulge.

Christy - she used to be a flight attendant who made bawdy, witty banter with John on private jet flights. But the girls figured out she was a huge slut. Such a huge slut it didn't make sense for her to not be a whore. So that's what she did. She is a buxom brunette with a high pain tolerance and a pure love of being dominated and obedient.

Claire - an LA addition to the agency, she has black hair and a goth/emo appearance. She is mysterious but willing to do anything a client might dream up.

Emma - a classic California girl for the LA Infinity office, she is hugely popular because she is the archetype of what people want in a dumb blonde.

The Daydream Pornstars

Kayla - an experienced and major name in porn, she is a smart, seductive blonde who is incredibly beautiful. Her fake tits are proportional, and her nipples are famously long. Jess and Rita helped her escape a difficult relationship, and she is largely in day-to-day control of the porn production company.

Emily - young, brunette, and carefree, she is an all-natural picture of the skinny pornstar with huge sexual appetites. No hole is off limits, and she loves girls.

Kim - not quite up to Kayla's star status, she has a devoted following and a girl-next-door personality, which makes a stark contrast to her high sex drive. She is calculating about her career, always picking her spot to try something new, like anal, to maximize compensation and exposure.

Ginger - a gorgeous redhead who is playful, mischievous, and wrapped in a girl-next-door type package, she also lives up to the spitfire reputation of a good redhead. She's all-natural, and she puts genuine enjoyment into her performances, both on and off screen.

Gloria - one of the original Infinity girls, who even worked with Jess back in their days at Dr. V's plastic surgery office together, she has now graduated to porn. She is a Latina bimbo, with dyed blonde hair, large fake tits, filled, pillowy lips, and no ability to turn down any requested sexual favors. She lives and embraces the bimbo lifestyle.

Jimmy - Kayla's counterpart in fame. He had a shot at mainstream stardom before it fizzled out. He is famous for how rough he is in his scenes, but he's dashingly good looking and sports a large, skilled cock. The porn crowd finds him irresistible.

Johnny - tall, bald, and hung, he is a veteran in the porn industry who is a consummate professional. He gives his all in every scene, and he just loves his job. He's a genuine guy who just wants to party and fuck.

Patrick - formerly a male model and Kat's ex-boyfriend in her LA days. He hung around the fringes of the Hollywood crowd until he fell on some harder times, and when Jess got into porn, he took the plunge. He has the largest cock, a full eleven inches, any of the girls have seen. And he knows how to use it. He's mellowed his dominant/asshole side over the years and is a coveted partner.

Tommy - a former Infinity client who took a great liking to Kat and seduced her into having an affair without John's knowledge. He did the same with Jess. His power came from his boyish charm and ten-inch cock. He fell into a self-destructive pattern, and his life spiraled out of control until he was rescued by Jess and brought into Daydream as a pornstar. He is legitimately reformed, and he has shown remorse for his past behavior, but the group is still wary when he's around.

The Football Players

Johnny - the star of Houston's football team who has brought the city its first championship. He carried on a longtime affair with Jess, who deeply loves him and has never been able to resist him. But they got over keeping their desire for one another secret. Although they don't see each other often, a reunion is always welcomed. Johnny, as it turns out, is a nice, laid back guy who loves to party and doesn't mind sharing his hot wife, Shelly.

Bryce - now a Vegas wide receiver, he is Johnny's best friend and a tall, blonde surfer dude type from California. He's dating Nicole, the Infinity girl, and is a longtime crush of Kat. When John and Kat decided to let the Kitty Kat out to play again, they did so by swapping with Bryce and Nicole, and Kat fulfilled a longtime DP fantasy with John and Bryce. He's a chill, respectful guy who just loves to party and have fun.

Jamie - formerly Johnny's backup in Houston, he has blossomed into a star quarterback with Vegas. He and Bryce are close friends. He's now dating Kelly, Kat's old LA friend, and used to date Katie -- until they got into a car accident one night and busted for cocaine possession. That led to Katie's dark spiral, which had the happy resolution of bringing her into John's circle. Jamie has always been a nice guy and is now determined to make the most of his career and personal life. He has a huge cock, which, coupled with his personality, makes girls swoon for him.

Miscellaneous

London - A UCLA cheerleader and sorority girl who entertained John as part of his bachelor party gift from Katie, she is also the niece of the UCLA cheerleader John dated in college. She is a bit of a queen bee and an alpha, but she is awestruck by the celebrities surrounding John and his wives. Rita has taken an interest in her and believes it would be fun to make her submit, like Stephanie.

Victoria - London's fellow cheerleader and sorority sister, she also was part of John's bachelor party present. She has beautiful fake tits and doesn't hide the fact that she defers to her partner in crime, London. Her high sex drive makes her a prime candidate to become a regular fuck doll.