Traffic Jam

Story Info
A hot encounter after guys pass each other in a traffic jam.
2.8k words
4.46
11.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway. I usually work from home but that day my boss was interviewing someone for a new position. He asked me to sit in on the interview and ask any relevant questions that occurred to me. I knew I wasn't going to make it. I called him and told him I was stuck in a traffic jam. He said that he'd heard about a huge pile-up on the freeway on the radio and that it would probably be closed for hours. He suggested I get off at the next exit and go home. He could handle the interview by himself.

But nothing was moving. The freeway was a four lane car park. I set my SatNav for home. It said to exit left in two kilometres. I was in the right lane. I should mention that I'm in Australia and we drive on the left side of the road here, just to avoid confusion.

I turned on the radio and listened to the news. The accident sounded bad. Two large trucks and a dozen cars were involved. I didn't understand why the traffic wasn't moving slowly since according to the reports on the radio, the pile-up was further away than the next exit. Three ambulances and a fire truck sped past in the emergency lane. I could see a few helicopters flying around or hovering in the distance.

Then I heard on the radio that there had been a secondary accident between a tow truck and a car trying to take the exit ahead. That explained why the exit was blocked. I loosened my tie and undid the top two bottoms of my shirt. I'd spent hours the night before airing my suit and washing and ironing my best white office shirt. Pointlessly.

It was still early but it was forecast to be a hot day. I couldn't keep the engine running so the AC was stopped. I wound down the windows and felt a nice cool breeze. A police car drove past in the emergency lane. A few minutes later the traffic started to crawl forward. The lanes to the left of me were moving faster but everyone was still mostly stationary.

I heard music playing loudly as a new looking white pickup truck pulled up on my left. Then I heard singing. I looked over. The young man behind the wheel was singing along to the music playing on his sound system. He had his shirt off and his windows wound down. Not only was he the most spectacularly beautiful guy I have ever seen, he could actually sing.

He looked to be some kind of Asian: Thai or maybe Balinese though well built with nice muscles in his arms and what I could see of his chest. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he sung and moved his body in a kind of seated dance to the music. He happened to notice me looking at him. He stopped singing, turned his music down then leaned over towards me. He looked angry.

"What are you lookin' at?" he yelled over to me.

I couldn't help but smile back at him. I could feel my cock swelling in my suit trousers.

"You," I yelled back at him still smiling and pointing my finger but then, like the complete slut I truly am, at least from the safety of my car, I stuck my tongue out through the left side of my mouth and licked my lips seductively.

He smiled and then laughed. Beautiful white teeth, full pink lips, dark brown almond shaped eyes, a perfect face, my god he was beautiful. Catastrophically, his lane moved on but his truck stopped a few car lengths ahead.

A minute later, I was level with him again. He looked over at me and smiled. He had turned his music back up. Again, I acted the complete slut from the cocoon of my car, put my fist up to my mouth and gestured in imitation of sucking cock while looking at him. He laughed again but then I heard the blast of a car horn. I hadn't noticed that the cars ahead of me had moved. I waved to the guy and then moved forward again.

Half a minute later, I saw that his lane was moving up again. I did something completely shocking. You have to believe I am not really like this normally. I unzipped my trousers and dug my semi-hard cock out. A microsecond later it was hard. I shielded it with my arm as the other cars drove past but no one looked anyway.

When he came up again he stopped level with me though there was still a gap in front of him. He looked over and smiled again. Then I revealed my hard penis to him. From the angle he was at in his truck, he could see it clearly. I grabbed it by the base and waved it back and forward at him.

It wiped the smile of his face but I could almost see his mouth watering. For a moment, he couldn't take his eyes off it. Then he looked back at me and yelled,

"Follow me!"

Though weirdly, he then gestured for me to move into the gap in front of him. When my lane moved forward a bit, I put my indicator on and pulled into his lane in front of him. I was looking at him in the rear view mirror but he was looking at the lane to his left. Suddenly, in the midst of blasting horns, he barged into the next lane but then stopped and again waved for me to pull in in front of him.

A minute later, he repeated the same manoeuvre. I was still looking in the rear view mirror at him while keeping an eye on the traffic ahead. We were now in the left-most lane and the traffic was moving a bit faster than the other lanes. I put my cock away though it was still engorged and now leaking a little. There were police cars stopped in the emergency lane making sure idiots were not jumping the queue to the next exit. I don't know what the police would have done if they'd seen a driver with his erect cock out.

I saw he had his indicator on to take the exit, even though the traffic was now moving forward in the other lanes. I put my indicator on too. It was actually my way home but I'd given up hope of crossing all those lanes of traffic.

It was still a traffic jam up the exit but I saw the guy's truck indicators flash left again at the first side street. I turned left and he followed me. As soon as I could, I pulled over. He came up beside me and again yelled across,

"Follow me."

I followed him through back streets and roads that were unfamiliar to me for more than ten minutes. I was wondering where he was leading me. Then the map on my SatNav showed a large area of green parkland ahead with a river flowing through it. As we got closer, I saw him indicate left again.

I followed him down a long narrow road and came to a car park near the river's edge. There were a few other cars parked there but I couldn't see anyone around. We both got out and walked over to talk.

He hadn't put his shirt on. His body was hairless except in his armpits and the beginnings of a trail below his navel. His body and arms were perfectly muscular, not over the top like some guys who work out. He was obviously some kind of tradesman and his muscularity was probably the result of the work he did.

He wore loose kaki cargo trousers with those black patches near the pockets that tradies often wear. They hung low on his hips without a need for any belt. He had heavy workbooks on his feet that seemed too big for him but I guess weren't. He was quite a contrast to me, wearing suit trousers with pressed white shirt and tie, though now loosened around my neck, and black polished shoes. I guessed he was in his early twenties where I am about ten years older.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I said, feeling a little embarrassed about what I'd done in the car, though I could already feel my cock swelling again.

"Nice dick," he said smiling.

"Thanks," I said, looking at the ground but smiling.

He put out his hand. "I'm Dewa." It turned out that he was originally from Bali in Indonesia as I'd guessed.

I took his hand and said, "I'm Mark."

Then he said, "So, what are you into?"

"Anything," I replied, "You?"

"I like to fuck," he said.

"Nice."

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"Yeah. Do you know this place Dewa?"

"Yeah, follow me."

I followed him down a well worn path through the trees. After a while, there were a lot of paths going off to the sides. The bush got thicker and I wished I wasn't in my suit trousers and best shoes. I noticed a few discarded tissues, condom packets and condoms on the ground. Then I saw two guys partly hidden behind a tree. One was kneeling in front of the other who had his jeans down to his ankles. The kneeling guy was sucking the other guy's cock. The guy standing looked over at us but they didn't stop what they were doing. I pulled my tie off as we walked and stuffed it in my pocket.

A minute later, Dewa led me down a short side path into a small clearing surrounded by thick bushes and a few large tree trunks. When we were inside, he turned to face me. I stood close to him and he reached down and grabbed my cock through my trousers. I reached down and felt his. Sorry if this sounds racist but my experience of Asian guys was that they were below average size. Dewa wasn't.

We moved closer and kissed while squeezing each other's erect penises through our trousers. Dewa then started undoing my belt. It is a bit complicated and I didn't want to wreck my suit trousers so I moved away from him, took my trousers off over my shoes and hung them on a tree branch. When I turned around, Dewa had his cargo trousers and his underwear down to his ankles and his was slowly wanking his beautiful fat uncut cock.

The ground was fairly clean and covered with a layer of pine needles. (They weren't actually pine needles, they were casuarinas, but this isn't the place for a botany lesson.) I knelt in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. He put his hands on either side of my head and started fucking my mouth. I felt his cock going deep into my throat. After a while it got too much for me and I had to pull away.

When I did, he grabbed me under my arm pits and pulled me back up to stand in front of him. I realised how strong he was. Then he kissed me again, this time forcing his tongue deep inside my mouth. He put one hand inside my boxers and grabbed my cock and then pushed my boxers off my buttocks with his other hand so that they fell to the ground around my ankles.

He pulled his tongue out of my mouth then turned me around. I almost tripped on my boxers around my ankles so I reached down and pulled them over my shoes, knowingly exposing my anus to him though I stood up to hang them on the same branch as my trousers were hanging. I took my shirt off too and even though I had a singlet on underneath as well as my socks and shoes, I was very aware that I was pretty well naked in a public place with a full erection.

Dewa was searching in the pockets of his cargo trousers bunched around his ankles and came up with a condom packet and a sachet of lube. He then shuffled back over to me. He put his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck and shoulders and then forced my head around with his hand so that he could kiss my mouth and force his tongue in again. I could feel his fat cock rubbing up and down my arse crack.

He broke away again. I saw him tear open the condom packet with his teeth and then look down as he rolled it onto his cock. Then he opened up the lube. I felt the cold gel on his fingers prod my hole. He went down again to dry his hands on his trousers. I lent against the trunk of the tree my clothes were hanging on.

He forced me to bend over more and then I felt his cock against my hole. Then the insistent pressure. He wasn't going to be gentle but I knew if I didn't relax and open myself to it, it would hurt. So I consciously let him in and I felt him slide all the way into me. He was in a hurry. There was no pause. He just started fucking me but there was no pain. It felt wonderful. It had been weeks since I'd had a cock inside me and much longer since I'd been fucked like this.

I kept one hand on the tree but with the other I started wanking myself. In this position I could angle my pelvis enough so that sometimes Dewa was pounding my prostate but then I could back it off. I was edging with both my cock and my prostate. I could feel my nipples and my armpits tingling and every pleasure part of my arse and cock jumping.

Out of the corner of my eye a saw another guy watching us through the bushes. A minute later, I realised that he was now standing inside the clearing with us watching me being fucked and wanking his cock. I didn't care. Actually it turned me on. I started moaning to put on a show for him and I watched him wanking. He seemed very young. Maybe too young.

When I saw him cum, I lost control of my edging and I went over. Now I was moaning but I wasn't acting. I could feel Dewa's thick cock playing havoc with my sphincter and pounding my prostate hard. I held my cock tightly in my fist and looked down as it squirted burst after burst of my semen onto the trunk of the tree and into the pine needles. My orgasm was so intense that I felt my knees weaken and it seemed like only Dewa's cock inside me was holding me up.

"Oh wow!" said the guy watching us.

I had to handle Dewa hammering my arse hole for another minute before he groaned loudly and pushed into me so hard that he almost stood me up. Then he did pull me back up into his arms and again I twisted my neck around so that he could kiss me and tongue me. As he did, his cock slipped out of my arse. He turned me around to kiss me properly. The boy put his cock away and walked off into the trees. Only then did I see that there were another two guys there who had been watching us. They too zipped themselves up and walked away without a word.

Dewa pulled the condom off but then searched in his cargo trouser pockets again and came up with some paper towels. This guy was like a Boy Scout. "Be Prepared". He gave me some that I used to wipe my arse and my cock. He cleaned himself up and then wrapped the condom and the packet and lube packet up in them and put them back in his pocket which I thought was a lot more considerate than the guys who had just littered the place with them.

We got dressed and walked back to the car park. On the way I saw two of the guys who had been watching me being fucked by Dewa still cruising the beat. They stopped and looked at me. I felt weirdly embarrassed. There was no sign of the young guy.

Back at the car park, Dewa said "Thanks Mark," and got in his truck. I also said thanks. I wanted to ask for his number but he pulled a tee-shirt on and started up his truck. I stood beside my car and waved to him as he drove away.

I came back to that place a few days later hoping to see him. In fact, I have started going there semi-regularly. I've had some fun there. I've even been fucked a few times leaning against that same tree but I've never found Dewa again.