Traffic Stop Pt. 04

Story Info
Elena helps Marco unwind after a trying shift.
3.9k words
4.73
3.6k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
56 Followers

When I arrived on scene, I knew it was going to be a shit show.

I groaned when I saw the responding officer.

Jack was a rookie who had just been weaned from his training officer. While he had put in the work, and had been competent with his TO, he was a nervous wreck on his own.

I got out of the car, and hustled to defuse the situation. Jack stood defensively, his hands raised. He was attempting to calm the belligerent man to no avail. Jesus. If Jack didn't assert himself quickly as an authority figure, he was going to get himself killed.

At seeing me, Jack let out a sigh of relief.

I stepped in between the two men.

"Hey, man," I addressed the perp, "we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. You can calm down and leave the scene, or you're going to be taking a ride with me."

The man's already red face darkened. "Oh, fuck you! Think you're so tough? I'm not leaving! This is my town!"

I sighed. "Sir, please. Take a deep breath. You can't be threatening women you'll kill them if they don't give you money. Look, I get it. Times are tough, maybe you're short on cash..."

The man took a step forward and went to shove me. "Shut up, pig!"

I took a step backwards. Jack stood frozen. I knew I was on my own. I had to remain calm.

"Come on, man, just relax," I tried, but the man surprised me by barreling forward and slammed me backwards.

I landed hard on my ass, and he quickly straddled my waist and slammed his fist against my jaw. My head snapped back and I was momentarily stunned.

But my instincts kicked in and I bridged up my hips, knocking the man off balance. I flipped him onto his front and managed to cuff him.

Jack stared at me, still not realizing that he could have assisted at any moment, especially after this fucker punched me. I pulled the man to his feet, my face throbbing in pain.

"Jesus, Jack. Don't just stand there. Get over here, help me search him and get him in my car."

Jack finally moved. He helped me search the struggling man, read him his rights, then managed to get him buckled into the backseat.

Jack looked up at me, his face showing terror and guilt. "I'm sorry, Marco. I just froze. Are you alright?"

I sighed, and rubbed my jaw. I was definitely bruising but I didn't think anything was broken.

"I'll be fine. But you need to assert yourself. You needed to get in there and start doing some verbal judo on that son of a bitch."

"But you saw him, that didn't do shit! He attacked you!"

"And what if he would have attacked you? He could have grabbed your gun and killed you. You have to think, Jack. You can call for backup, but you have to be able to know what to do when you're alone. I'm not yelling at you, but you have to swallow your fear and react to the situation. And every situation will be different."

Jack hung his head.

I hated having to reprimand him. He was only twenty-one. At twenty-eight, I wasn't a fresh faced rookie anymore, but I still struggled some days. We all did.

I sighed and slapped his back. "Buck up, Rook. You just need more time in the field. Go talk to the women he went after. Get statements, be patient. Write everything down. No detail is unimportant, okay? I'm gonna take this creep downtown."

Jack nodded and swallowed. He pulled his notepad from his pocket and headed over to where a small crowd had gathered.

I dropped the perp off with the jail officers and headed back on duty. My mouth throbbed and I needed ice and pain killers. I checked my watch. It was coming up on 8 PM. I had an hour left on duty before I could go home and meet Elena.

I hoped it would be a quiet final hour. I used the lull in calls to write my report from the earlier incident. I headed back to the station, submitted my paperwork, and headed back to my place.

I was pulling in to the apartment parking lot when I realized with a groan that I didn't have anything to make for Elena for dinner.

I guessed I'd be making another food order. I grabbed my phone when I noticed Elena waiting patiently on a bench outside the building. The light from her phone illuminated her beautiful face and all the stress from the day melted away.

I grabbed my backpack, exited the car, and started over to her.

I noticed she had one of those insulated bags at her feet.

"Hi." I said, hoping I wouldn't startle her.

Elena jumped and her hand went to her chest. "Oh, Jesus, Marco!"

I couldn't help cracking a smile. She was so damn cute.

Fuck! Smiling hurt.

Elena stood up, her eyes wide with concern. "Holy shit, what happened?" She exclaimed, her palms pressed to my chest. "You have one hell of a bruise!"

I tried to shrug it off. "Some asshole punched me. I'm fine."

But Elena brushed her fingers across my jawbone. "Oh my God! It looks really painful."

The concern in her eyes tugged on my heart. I blushed and looked down at the bag at her feet.

"Really, I'm alright. Sooo...what's in the bag?"

"Oh!" It was Elena's turn to blush. "I...I thought I'd return the favor from last night. I knew you'd be getting home late, and I wanted to make you a nice dinner."

I caught a whiff of the bag's contents. "Do I smell steak?"

She smiled. "Maybe..." she said in a teasing voice and picked up the bag.

I wrapped my arms around her and started to tickle her sides. She squealed and tried to break free from my hold.

"Marco!" She giggled, "cut it out!"

"Did you make me steak, sweetheart?" I continued to tease and tickle her.

"Yes, yes...! I made you filet! And I...made my famous...cheesy scalloped potatoes! Jesus...stop tickling me!!" She exclaimed.

I released her, then wrapped my arm around her waist. "Come on, gorgeous. I'm starving. That was so sweet of you to cook for me."

We headed up to my unit, my hunger for both the food and her grew. The moment I closed the door behind us, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard.

Elena let out a muffled cry of surprise but then eagerly kissed me back, her hand fisted into the back of my hair.

I dug my hands into her shapely ass cheeks and lifted her up into my arms.

She moaned, her tongue flicked against my lips, asking me for access to my mouth. I parted my lips and teased her tongue with my own. She held me tighter, and rocked her hips against mine.

I kissed her harder, only to have a jolt of pain shoot down my jawbone and I instinctively pulled back. "Fuck," I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. I at least had the ability to set her down.

But Elena understood. She touched my cheek. "Hey, look at me."

I focused on her soft brown eyes, hating that my own watered.

"Come on, Marco. You need some ice. And did you take anything for the pain?"

I flushed and shook my head. "Didn't have time."

She gave me a sympathetic look and took my hand. I followed her into my kitchen where we'd shared our first meal only last night. She set the bag down on the counter, and busied herself opening my freezer. She found one of my gel ice packs, wrapped it in my dish towel, and then gently pressed it to my bruised jaw.

"How's that?" She asked.

I swallowed hard as I stared at her. As new as this relationship was, I was shocked at how much I already cared for her. It scared the hell out of me.

"Better." I responded, and tried to give her a smile.

"Where are your pain relievers? Bathroom?"

I nodded. "Medicine cabinet above the sink."

She headed into the bathroom to retrieve me a pill. She returned a moment later and handed me two aspirin. She opened my refrigerator with the ease of someone who had lived there for years, then handed me a cold water bottle.

I liked watching her. And it wasn't just because she had a muscular back and a great ass. She moved with a gracefulness around the kitchen, and it made me wonder how many wonderful dishes her hands had prepared.

Elena had mentioned that she was three years removed from law school. I did the math and assumed she was about my age. She opened the insulated bag, and busied herself with plating two meals. My mouth watered as I watched her place a juicy, tender filet on my plate. The smells of garlic, butter and seasonings made my stomach growl in anticipation. I wanted to help, but she refused.

She smothered the filets with sliced browned mushrooms and a buttery, garlic sauce. She added a heap of cheesy scalloped potatoes beside the meat, and then spooned a medley of steamed vegetables onto the plates.

I directed her to my silverware drawer and she quickly returned with two forks and two steak knives.

She took my hand and stroked her thumb over me gently. Her eyes took in my scar and she quickly released me. "Dig in. You must be starving."

"This looks amazing, Elena. Thank you."

She shrugged as if to say "it's nothing" but to me, it meant everything.

My knife moved through the meat like butter; the cut was a juicy medium rare. I took a bite and I let out a noise that I usually reserved for more intimate moments. "Oh my god, Elena...this is the best fucking meat I've ever had...wow!"

She blushed deeply and took a bite of her own. "I'm glad you like it."

Hunger took over and I wholeheartedly dug into my dinner. I couldn't remember the last time someone had made me a home cooked meal. Probably the last time I'd visited my parents, but that hadn't been since last Christmas.

I realized just how homesick and lonely I really was. Having Elena beside me at my kitchen table was a rare pleasure that I didn't want to end.

She smiled down at her plate and we ate in comfortable silence.

The aspirin was finally starting to kick in and I felt a lot better with a full stomach. I set down my fork, unzipped my heavy vest and undid my belt. I set them down on the counter. Finally I felt like I could leave the day behind me. I hadn't noticed Elena had gotten up until I felt her hands on my shoulders.

Her hands were strong and I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling as she massaged me.

She rubbed deep circles into my tight neck and worked her way down to my stiff, aching shoulders. I rolled my neck and moaned in pleasure. No former girlfriend had ever taken the time to make sure I was okay after a shitty shift--let alone massage me.

They'd been too busy chastising me for not being home. It was always about them. I considered myself a giver, but every once in a while, I wanted to receive. Wasn't that what it was all about?

Elena's hands started to work down my back, kneading and applying pressure. God, it felt so good...that's when I felt her lips glide over my neck then stop right under my ear. A rush of blood went straight to my dick.

She ran her tongue from my ear to my collar bone and I had to grip the table. "Elena..." I moaned, my erection straining against my pants.

Elena continued to deeply massage my back, and nibbled gently on my earlobe. She untucked my shirt from the back of my pants. Reaching around me, she unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my chest muscles.

My face and ears were on fire. Part of me wanted to turn the tables on her, bend her over my kitchen counter and pound her silly. But my softer side wanted what she was doing. I decided to make a middle of the road decision.

I turned slowly and faced her. Her eyebrows bunched in the middle into a frown. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" She asked, taking a step backwards.

I shook my head. "Not at all. But maybe I want to touch you, too."

She smiled. "You helped me get my mojo back today. I went back into the courtroom after we...talked, and I was on a roll. Good things happened for me and my client. But you had a very shitty rest of the day once we hung up, and...I want to make you feel better. Someone fucking punched you in the face! And your muscles are so tight--"

I stood abruptly and cut her off with a searing kiss. "I felt better the moment I saw you," I breathed against her lips.

Elena smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Still," she murmured, "let me take care of you tonight." She took my hand and led me to my bedroom. Sitting me down on my bed, she crawled up into my lap and stripped off my shirt. Her movements were slow, tender.

"Lay down," she commanded.

I eased my sore back against the mattress, wanting to pull her down on top of me. She wiggled me out of my pants and socks. I laid back taking her in as she brushed her hand in between my pecs, stroking her fingers through my small patch of light brown hair.

Bending over me, she pressed the softest kiss to my bruised jaw, then proceeded to leave a trail of kisses down my sensitive throat. Her eyes darkened with arousal as she ran her tongue over my hardened nipples, then slowly dragged her tongue between my abs to my navel. My cock strained against my boxers and I couldn't catch my breath. "Fuck!" I groaned loudly.

Elena was thoroughly enjoying her teasing and wasn't done with me. She flicked her tongue across my lower abdomen right under my navel, then stopped. She gave me a wicked smile then blew lightly on the wet skin. My eyes rolled back, my body was instantly covered in goosebumps.

"Ohh, God...you're so fucking good," I panted, reaching for her.

But Elena smiled, and shook her head. She reached into her back pocket and to my surprise, her hand came back dangling my handcuffs.

"Wha... when did you...?"

"You were so into finishing your food, you never noticed I swiped them from your belt."

With moves so quick that I started to wonder if she had police training herself, she'd pulled my arms over my head and cuffed me to the bed frame.

I was stunned she had restrained me so fast. I tested the cuffs. They were tight but not tight enough to be uncomfortable. I looked up at her, looking down on me with a triumphant smile and I whined, unable to stop myself from struggling. The only thing I hated was that now I couldn't touch her.

"Just relax..." she soothed, "this is all about you. Plus, I never got to blow you the way I wanted to."

My whole body flushed and my mouth went completely dry. "You..." I couldn't speak.

Elena stood and slowly removed her top, revealing a sexy, black lace bra. She shimmied out of her tight little shorts showing off her matching black lace panties. She turned around in a slow circle giving me a full view of her perfect ass. She wiggled it back and forth, knowing how much I wanted to spank her.

She flexed her muscled back and shoulders and I struggled to swallow. Turning around to face me, she reached for her hair elastic and pulled. Long brown tresses tumbled down her shoulders.

I was so hard, it was starting to hurt.

But she continued her teasing. Her eyes closed and she squeezed her breasts together, massaging them. She let out a breathy moan as she worked her hands down her body, slowly stripping off her panties in the process. She stepped out of them, and spread her pussy lips wide. Her clit was swollen and glistened with her arousal.

Standing right in front of me, her fingers went to work on her clit. I bit down hard on my lip almost drawing blood.

This was torture--sweet, aching torture.

She released her breasts from their underwire prison, then finally crawled on top of me. Elena kissed my mouth so softly that I whined again.

She let her breasts and erect nipples trail down my chest and abs until her mouth reached the elastic of my boxers.

"You enjoying the show?" Elena teased, pressing her lips to the hard bulge in my shorts.

My eyes rolled back. I wanted to grab a fistful of her hair, pull her across my lap, and spank her ass red for forcing me to be patient.

But I nodded, my whole body practically trembling in anticipation. "You're so sexy..." I murmured, "please..."

She kissed further down my cloth covered cock. "Please what?"

Fuck. She was getting back at me for last night when I made her beg. I swallowed hard, my tongue was so dry it was sticking to the roof of my mouth. "Elena--" I managed her name--just her name, and her teasing expression faded into one of passion.

"Lift up your hips," she instructed.

I quickly obeyed and she pulled down my boxers, finally relieving me of the stifling fabric.

She bent down over me and began to massage my hips, then took my cock in both hands. My tip was already leaking and I didn't want to cum too quickly. She wanted me to relax and enjoy this. I almost lost it when she dragged her tongue across the head of my cock. I was helpless, I couldn't grab onto her, (or anything else for that matter) and I could tell it turned her on.

She took my whole head into her mouth and looked up at me. She looked so fucking hot with my dick in her mouth. I wanted to memorize every part of this moment. Her hand gripped my shaft at the base and began to jerk me slowly while she continued to suck and tease my cock head.

I broke out into a sweat, my toes dug into the comforter to try to ground myself, but I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips.

When her other hand cupped my balls, I cried out, a litany of obscenities tumbled from my mouth. "Holy fucking shit...oh God...!" I tugged my wrists against the bed frame, my body nearing release fast.

Elena smirked, then took my whole cock down her throat. I gasped. Never had a woman even attempted to deep throat me. But here she was, mouth full of me, head bobbing up and down with enthusiasm.

"Elena, fuck... I'm not gonna last...oh fuck!" My balls tightened and before I could warn her, I was cumming--harder than I ever had. I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut, but watching her pretty mouth swallow every last drop was too hot to miss.

She released me from her hot mouth, then kissed mine. I could taste myself on her and more than anything, I wanted to hold her. I pulled against the cuffs. Elena frowned. "Shit. I think these tightened up on you. Umm...please tell me you have a key for these?" Her cheeks reddened.

I was so drunk on her, I hadn't noticed that the bracelets had indeed tightened. She obviously hadn't known to double lock them, and my struggling had caused them to clench my wrists tighter. I swallowed and found my voice. "There's a long, pen like object in my uniform pocket. It's black."

She headed out of the room in haste, but I still got to enjoy the view of her ass. Elena returned quickly, cuff key in hand. She straddled my abdomen and leaned over to release me. Her breasts purposefully hovered over my face. I lifted my head and flicked my tongue over one of her hard nipples. She let out a little moan and I smiled. My wrists freed, I quickly pulled her against me, her body irresistible. The cuffs had left marks around my wrists, but I didn't care. I just wanted her.

I ran my hands up and down her back. Her body was warm, her skin was soft, her scent a blend of citrus, vanilla, and sweet musk... "You're amazing, you know that?" I whispered against her ear.

Goosebumps covered her arms. She let me hold her for another moment, then she rolled off of me and stretched out on her back. She turned to lay on her side and propped her head up on her elbow.

Reaching out, she brushed her fingertips down my forearm. With a mesmerized look in her eyes, she traced the flames that wrapped around my arm. "You're pretty amazing, too."

Her touch tickled, but it relaxed me. I barely even felt the pain in my jaw anymore. I smiled at her. "You almost made me lose my voice. I'm going to get a water. Can I get you one, too?"

"Please?" She asked. I peeled my body off my bed and stretched. But I turned back to look at her. Feelings were growing and the sight of her beautiful frame stretched out on my bed was almost too much to take in. My legs felt like rubber, but I made it to the kitchen and retrieved two cold water bottles from the fridge. I grabbed my phone, checked the time, and headed back down the hall.

I joined her back in the bedroom and handed her a bottle. I popped the lid off mine and chugged the whole thing in a few gulps. I noticed she was doing the same. I sat down beside her on the bed.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
56 Followers
12