Traffic Stop Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt tongue tied. This incredible woman had come into my life and she'd turned my world upside down.

"Why'd you choose the flames?" She asked breaking the silence.

I wasn't comprehending. "What?"

"Your tattoo. It's hot. Literally." Elena let out a little giggle.

"Oh!" I shrugged, "my best friend was a fireman. I got the flames in his memory."

Elena's sweet expression crumbled. "You lost your best friend?"

"While I was at college, he and his crew responded to a horrible semi truck accident. They got the victims out but then the fucking thing exploded, and...well, he didn't make it." The memory of my mom calling me to give me the news washed over me like a shadow. I turned away from her.

But Elena gently touched my cheek. "I'm sorry, Marco. That's absolutely horrible. I didn't mean to cause you pain..."

"You didn't," I said looking into her soft brown eyes, "you asked a question. And I want to be honest with you." I sighed and awkwardly ran my hand through my hair.

She stroked my shoulders. "Thank you for telling me."

I turned to her and pressed my forehead to hers. "Stay with me tonight."

She nodded, her lips met mine. But this time, it wasn't a frenzied make out--I felt it deep in my chest.

I knew without a doubt in my mind that I was in love with her.

12