Trafficked

Story Info
Starr is sold to the highest bidder.
5.4k words
4.36
16.5k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you don't like reading about a dirty, 18 year old whore, get punished, move on.

This one is more aggressive than other stories I have written so hopefully it's ok.

Please let me know if you like it. I might continue it as a series.

***

I was supposed to be working at Hooters that summer. My friend Katie's sister got me the job. I'd make a lot of money, she said.

It sounded perfect really. I had taken off a year after I graduated to make money for school.

She said I'd make bank with my tits and ass. I was looking forward to teasing and flirting to make better tips.

It never happened. I missed my first day of work. And every one after that.

Katie was supposed to go with me but her grandmother passed away so I ended up going by myself.

In some ways, it was the worst decision of my life, to this day. In other ways, it has taken me on a journey I never expected.

I've learned so much about my desires and my body.

It was meant to be fun. We were just supposed to take some pictures. We never thought it would lead anywhere, despite him telling us we'd become famous models.

We knew that wasn't true, it was just supposed to be fun.

At first it was. I met Derek at the beach, where we met. He had said we were just going to take some pictures in the waves.

When I got there he said he decided the pictures would be better if we drove to the waterfall an hour away.

Mistakenly, I trusted him, so I got in the car with him. It was a BMW Series 8 and I really wanted to ride in it.

Little did I know, that was the last time in my life I'd make any choices for myself.

Nothing on the drive made me uncomfortable, nervous, or frightened. He asked me questions about my life, my age, my full name.

He chuckled when I told him my full name. It was like my parents sealed my future, looking back.

Starry Eve. That's what they named me. Everyone called me Starr. Kids at school had teased me, saying I had a stripper name, especially since I had the body for it.

They weren't too far off, as it turned out.

The waterfall, actually several small ones, that emptied into a shallow pool. The site was pretty remote, by Derek's design.

"Put this on Starr. You can change behind those trees. I won't look."

"I'm not sure, Derek. This suit is pretty tiny."

"It will fit perfectly, I'm sure. I have others, if you don't feel comfortable, you can pick one of those.

I relented and put it on.

"I can't wear this Derek," I called from behind the trees.

"Come out and show me. I'm sure it looks fine."

I stepped out, hesitantly, and Derek started snapping pictures as I emerged from the trees.

"Derek, this barely covers anything. My nipples poke through. And it's a g-string. I can't have pictures in this. My parents would kill me."

"Let me take some pictures. If you don't like them. I'll delete them, ok?"

I was so naïve then. I trusted him. There was no way to predict my future.

My parents didn't let me date much and they had to meet all the boys. They'd grill him about his intentions, what his goals in life were, and made them promise not to be inappropriate.

After word got around that they interrogated my dates, no one really asked me out.

I graduated right before all of this happened, had turned 18, and was still a virgin.

"How about you go sit on that boulder and scoot back so the water falls over your shoulders? The light is perfect and we're going to get some great shots."

It wasn't easy to climb the moss covered, slippery, wet rock.

I didn't hear him snapping pictures as I did.

The water was warmish but still cool enough to give me goosebumps.

"There you go Starr. Now scoot back and straddle that boulder and let the water wash over you."

"That's perfect. You look so beautiful. Bunch your hair in the back with both hands and lean back. Let that bit of sun hit your face as you tilt it back."

The more he took pictures, the more comfortable I became.

He made me feel beautiful and when he asked me to climb down and hop off the rock and stand under the waterfall, I did.

It was shallow enough, the water came just below the tops of my thighs.

I didn't think about the fact my suit was see through, top and bottom. I didn't think about the fact my pussy lips were visible and my dark nipples poked through my top, much less that it had shifted so it barely covered them.

I was turned on. It felt wonderful to be so admired.

"Lean way back. Bend so the water rushes through that golden hair of yours. Like you are taking a shower."

He took a bunch of pictures, in various poses, under the waterfall.

I had no idea my nipples were fully exposed and that top had shifted in between my tits until he asked me to climb out of the water.

As I climbed, I looked down and was mortified to see how exposed I truly was, and yet, so hot between my legs.

I climbed out and adjusted my top when I got up to the ridge. The rocks were so slippery I knew I'd fall if I had stopped to adjust it then

When I reached the top, I saw Derek taking more pictures.

"Derek, there's a bunch of pictures that have to be deleted. I can't have anyone see those."

"Let's go get some food and you can look at them. I'll delete whatever you want. Sound good?"

I was hungry, so I agreed.

He never took me to a restaurant.

Instead, he took me to an airport hanger.

I didn't realize where we were until we got there.

There was something in the flavored water he gave me. It knocked me out and everything was foggy.

That was the end of Derek being nice.

"Get out of the car slut," he ordered as he opened my door.

I hesitated.

"Get out of the car bitch. We have to leave. If you don't, you're really going to be sorry."

The way he said it made me realize he wasn't messing around.

My legs started to buckle under me when I tried to stand and just before I fell, Derek pulled me up by hair.

"You don't have far to walk Starr, get your fucking sweet ass on that plane."

I barely made it without falling. I almost did a few times and each time he pulled me up by my hair.

It was humiliating and I couldn't fight back.

I climbed the steps, with Derek behind me. As soon as I reached the top, he pushed me down a leather sofa.

I passed out again and only woke when the plane landed.

Still a little groggy, I had trouble standing but this time Derek offered me his hand, only to handcuff one wrist and then the other, in front of me.

It made me understand just how much trouble I was in.

I was led down the stairs and into a jeep.

Terrified, I wondered what was going happen, where was he taking me.

"Derek, where are you taking me, what do you want with me?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. There's nothing you can do about it anyway."

We ended up at some sort of barn type building. There was a stage and dressing (undressing really) rooms inside.

I was led to one of those rooms and left there for some time. My bladder was painfully full and just before I was about to piss myself, a woman opened the door and she let me go to the bathroom.

Trying to wipe myself with handcuffs was so difficult, the woman wiped my pussy.

"Stand up Starr. You can step right out of those shorts."

"Please, no. Tell me what I'm doing here?"

She didn't answer, just pulled scissors out of her back pocket and cut the straps of my top.

"Step out of the shorts, Starr."

She didn't raise her voice, she didn't have to, her tone was threatening enough and she flashed the scissors to show me she would use them as a weapon if she needed to.

We went back to the little room, she locked the door with a key behind us, and told me to stand with my legs spread.

She touched all the places a lady generally shaves, it felt so wrong and even though I was afraid, at that moment I felt humiliated.

"Freshly waxed I see. Since you obviously already got a Brazilian, I don't have to give you a one. Saves time."

"Sit on the stool, Starr."

She proceeded to brush and curl my hair, and do my makeup. I never got to see it but it felt like a lot. Bright red lipstick finished it off.

"Since you're done early, Derek can start the auction early, since the other girls are already ready."

She unlocked the door and directed me down a, seemingly, never ending hallway to the stage I had seen when I walked in the building.

It seemed like none of it was happening to me. It seemed like I was watching a video of what was happening to me.

I was pulled by my wrists to the spot they wanted me to stand and my arms were raised above me. The handcuffs were hooked above my head and someone kicked my feet apart from behind.

It was then, I noticed there were several girls on the stage with me, in the same position.

There were so many girls, each one different. Thick ones, tiny ones, big titties, little ones, big asses, barely there asses, and hair colors in various colors and styles.

I was nauseated when Derek entered the room with a large group of people.

Strangely, I felt a little turned on.

The people, I counted 30, were told they could have some time to inspect us and figure out who they wanted to bid on.

There was a small table in front of me with a binder on it and when it was opened I realized it was filled with the pictures Derek had taken.

I was pinched, spanked, every crevice of my body was violated.

My asshole and pussy were penetrated with fingers. My nipples were sucked and I sucked my juices of many a finger.

I progressively got wetter, despite my terror, shame, and embarrassment.

The group was led to chairs before the stage. One by one, girls were auctioned for thousands, some hundreds of thousands. It was so overwhelming.

When they got to me, Derek announced the opening bid for me was 40 thousand. All kinds of people bid, but the man who bought me ended up paying 200 thousand.

What was he going to do with me, to pay so much, to continuously raise the bid?

I was surprisingly proud to have been one of the few girls to have sold for so much.

He approached me and I was grateful he was actually attractive and not gross at all.

I was unhooked and my cuffs were handed to him.

He walked me to the car, a limo, completely naked. I had no idea at that time I'd be naked more often than not.

"Get in the car, whore."

It was so surreal, I hesitated and he pushed me in. He got in behind me.

"Get up on those knees, cross your ankles, and spread those knees. You can get used to that position, you're going to be in it a lot."

When I stalled he slapped me across the face. It stung. I'd never been hit before, so I did as he asked.

With my hands cuffed, my tits were squished together between my arms.

He leaned into me and put clips on both of my nipples. The chain that connected was covered in rhinestones, or diamonds, I couldn't tell.

"You may as well forget your name slut. You'll get used to all of the pet names I have for you."

Just then, my mind cleared enough to realize if I didn't know where I was, no one else would.

I had no clue what happened to my cell and knew it wouldn't be long before my parents realized I was gone. My heart hurt thinking I may never see them again.

His ridiculously large home was high on a hill, surrounded by fields, gardens, horses, and stables. I thought I'd be able to steal a horse and ride to safety.

That never happened.

I eventually lost myself, became his toy, totally dependent on him, and forgot about trying to escape.

He took me inside and to a room that looked to be some sort of dungeon.

One wall was lined with small drawers, another filled with whips and paddles, and what I later learned was a St. Andrew's cross, was in the center of the room.

He hooked me up to it, arms and legs spread as far as I could possibly stretch. My titties smashed into it since he hooked me facing it, my ass exposed to him.

"I hope you learn quickly that I own you now. I own this ass. I own this pussy. I own your orgasms. I own your thoughts."

I somehow mustered the courage to say, "what the fuck do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me? Just let me go and I'll never say a word!"

My words were met with a whip that connected with my ass. He repeatedly whipped my ass and thighs.

Tears spilled onto my cheeks and I was certain he had broken my skin.

"You are not to speak until you are told. You will eat when and what I tell you. You will use the bathroom when I say. And you will always call me Sir."

"Do you understand?"

I whimpered and cried like Westly in the Princess Bride when he was hooked to the Machine.

"I'll take that as a yes, bitch."

Suddenly he flipped the cross so it was horizontal.

He said nothing, no warning, before he ripped me open with his cock.

"Fuck, you're a virgin huh? You're bleeding all over my cock. So hot."

"I'm gonna pound this pussy and fill it up."

"Tell me, how does it feel to take a cock for the first time, to take my cock for the first time."

I didn't answer.

"I asked you a fucking question you bitch!"

He started to smack, my already burning, ass.

"It hurts you fucking asshole!"

"You're going to pay for that you useless hole."

My head was pulled back by my hair, and I was split open as he impaled me with what had to be an enormous cock, I didn't have anything to compare it to though.

He fucked me for what seemed like hours and my pussy burned as badly as my ass.

"I'm going to use all of your holes," he said as he shoved a finger in my ass.

I was crying so hard it echoed through the room and it only made him plow me harder.

"Here it is you little cum bucket. Drink me in."

"Your ass is so fucking tight we're going have to stretch it before I take that too. Very soon."

His hot cum shot into me and made it a bit less painful.

Momentarily, it felt good, until he pulled out, then I just felt empty.

That feeling didn't last long. He opened one of the drawers and pulled something out.

He was behind me again. I felt something cool and wet on my asshole.

"Be happy I'm using lube, bitch. I can assure you it's not for your comfort. I just don't want to take as long shoving this on your ass."

He did shove something in my ass and I screamed the pain was so great.

I was flipped back so I was horizontal and unhooked. His fingers grabbed my head and he dragged me to another room, his cum spilling out of my pussy.

He threw me on the floor and I looked up to see that I was basically in a prison cell.

A stainless toilet in one corner, a sink with a water fountain in another, and a thin mat in the middle of the room.

I was so cold and there was nothing to cover me, so I rolled up in the mat.

Crying, I thought about if this man was trying to slowly kill me. Would I see my friends or family ever again? I was sorry for every harsh word I had ever said. Regrettably, I thought about all the times I had blown off my family to go with friends.

I dozed off until someone opened a chute at the bottom of the door and shoved a paper plate with a peanut butter sandwich.

Certain he was trying to poison me, I didn't eat it, even though I was starving.

There were no windows so I didn't even know what time it was. I dozed on and off until he came to get me.

"Get over here cum bucket. Crawl."

I was too exhausted to fight. The cement floor was agonizing against my knees.

When I reached him, he put a collar around my neck and I was tethered him by a leash.

The plug in my ass shifted painfully as I crawled behind him, aware he said he would fuck me in the ass.

I was led to what was, essentially, a trough sunk in the cement floor.

"Get in there you fucking pig. We need to get you cleaned up for tonight."

A man came in to wash me as Sir watched.

The man climbed in the pit with me and started to hose me off. Thankfully, the water was warm.

My big titties hung from me like udders and I realized I was, essentially, livestock in that moment.

Aggressively, the man washing me, pawed at my titties as though he was actually milking me.

"Dry her off Jim. Kitty needs to get her fancied up."

I wasn't allowed to stand and my kneecaps felt like they were being crushed. The pain was made worse when he made me climb up two flights of stairs.

The fact that I was naked, at that point didn't really enter my mind, the only thing I was thinking about was how much my ass and knees hurt. I didn't even feel my nipples that were still clipped together.

I was passed of to the woman he called Kitty as he said, "you know what I like. Do her up nice for her debut."

Kitty treated me far nicer than anyone had since the beginning of my hell.

She allowed me to sit, gave me some crackers, and asked how I was holding up.

"Why is he doing this to me? What does he want with me?"

"Well, I suspect he wants a sex slave, to truly own someone."

Kitty went on to tell me how she had applied for a job cleaning Sir's house five years prior and she never left.

He could be cruel and kind. She said I should get used to the idea I would never leave.

"Eventually, people will realize he's doing this Kitty, they have to. Our families will find us, I just know it."

"Don't count on it. We have to call them often and he'll take you to see them."

"We? There are more girls like us?"

I didn't give her a chance to answer when I said, "and if I get to visit I'll just tell my parents then."

"Don't count on that either. There are cameras everywhere here. He records every second and his videos show our humiliation. They show when he's being kind to us. If you try he'll send them a movie that shows you, seemingly, enjoying it."

"If that isn't bad enough, he said he'd harm my family, and I believe him."

"And yes, there are others. Six of us. We all have various duties "

"Did he rape you too?" I asked.

"No, no one else either. I guess just you. Our humiliation has been different for each of us."

"If you're good you will eventually earn privileges."

I was defeated and Kitty stole any hope I felt.

She put my hair in two ponytails and braided them, like I was a child.

"Aren't you done yet Kitty? What the fuck is you're problem? Do I need to beat your ass?"

Kitty stammered that I was crying so she had to redo my makeup a few times.

He seemed satisfied with the answer.

"On your knees slut. Let's go greet our guests."

The pain I felt was unbearable and I worried I would collapse before we reached the enormous doors at the front of his home, my prison.

As every person entered he explained that I was his little cum bucket.

Some spanked my tender ass. Some pulled my braids and lifted my head just to see my face.

I had been warned not to look at anyone, to keep my head down.

There is no way to accurately describe what I was feeling.

Debased, is the only word that comes close.

Eventually, he led me to the middle of the great room, and had me crawl onto a pedestal in the center.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming."

"Please, eat and drink to your heart's content."

"I'd like to introduce you to my slut. As you all know I have, for some time, been searching for perfection."

"So far she is learning quickly and is quite docile."

"The little whore took my cock well for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised to find she was a virgin."

"To be sure, she has a lot to learn, but overall I think I'll break the bitch quickly."

As I knelt there, exposed, humiliated, and entirely vulnerable, the pain I was feeling was gradually being replaced by tingling in my clit.

"I invited you all tonight to watch me take her ass. It's the only part of her, besides her slut mouth, I'm going to share."

"Fuck her ass, fuck her face, finger fuck her, I don't care, but don't even think about sticking your cocks in her."

12