Trafficked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That only makes want her pussy more!" someone shouted.

I was crying on the inside and totally numb on the outside, except for my clit and progressively slickening pussy.

"Since you've been a good little whore, so far, I'll try to be gentle."

He was, in fact, not gentle.

Sir ripped the plug from my asshole.

Surprised, I screamed and tears, once again, poured from my eyes.

"Your hole is gaping for me slut. You're going to feel so good squeezing my cock."

I felt lube on my asshole, which must have been gaping, because I felt it inside my stretched entrance.

He pushed into me slowly, thankfully, it still felt like a hot poker in my bowels.

"God you are tight, whore. I can barely move. Relax. You're crushing my cock and I can't get all the way in."

I tried to relax, my muscles, my mind was basically jello at that point so that had already relaxed.

Sir got impatient and forced himself deep inside me.

It was then, a much older man, grabbed my braids, lifted my head and shoved his cock past my lips.

Someone was mauling my titties and another rubbing my clit.

I lost myself, stepped outside of me, so to speak and figured out how to focus only on the pleasure my clit was giving me.

Somehow, the pain, being fucked like a dirty ragdoll, and my throbbing clit, began to feel good.

An orgasm began to build inside of me, betraying everything about me. Sir noticed.

"Don't you dare fucking cum you useless whore. We're not here for your pleasure!" Sir ordered.

I heard him groan and his hot cum fill my ass, coating my insides.

I never imagined it would feel so good, so soothing.

My ass and mouth were taken many more times and as Sir escorted the last of his guests from the room, I collapsed from exhaustion.

My mind and nerves gave up.

"Wake up slut. Let's get you cleaned up."

He picked me up and carried me to a bathroom with a large tub. Carefully, gently, almost lovingly, he bathed me.

A numbing cream was applied to my ass and after he dried my skin, he gently brushes my hair.

Curiously, I felt close to him, as though he cared.

I was grateful he allowed me to follow him to his room, it held the biggest, softest looking bed I had ever seen.

Any hope I had of sleeping in it was shattered when he pointed for me to lay on a large dog bed at the foot of his bed.

I was grateful for any bed honestly.

He gave me a blanket and a small pillow. My misplaced feelings of gratitude almost made me confuse his kindness for caring about me.

I slept soundly, warm, and oddly content.

I awoke to, "Get up whore! Put this on."

He gave me a slinky dress that, although it was loose, clung as it draped from me.

It was the color of the bluest blue ocean and reminded me of the fluidity of water.

He hooked the leash to my collar and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

My knees were the color of coal and my face was a visible reminder I had been struck the night before.

Kitty did my hair and makeup as I recounted my night of getting forcefully ass fucked and drinking more cum than I thought was possible.

Verbally recalling it made it real and for, some unfathomable reason it started to make me wet.

What was happening?

Kitty had just finished with my hair when Sir entered the room.

"Is she done you stupid bitch? You spend to much time talking Kitty, you want me to find some dirty homeless men to fuck your face all day?"

"No Sir."

"Good, don't you dare talk to my whore anymore."

Kitty curtsied and left the room.

Sir grabbed my leash and spoke no words. He walked and I obediently followed.

We got in the limo and I got on my knees.

"Get over here and suck my cock, cum bucket."

Nervously, I took his cock out and, for the first time, saw just how enormous it was.

I lowered my head and opened my lips. He grabbed my hair and slammed his cock in my throat.

I couldn't breathe, I was choking, and spit poured from my lips.

The entire time he was fucking my face, I heard his voice but couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

I later learned he was telling me the rules. Since I didn't hear them, and he never acknowledged that I had, I learned by punishment.

Looking back, I realize that was by design.

He got off on my humiliation and pain. Eventually, I did too.

He'd periodically lift my head so I could gasp air, and face fuck me more.

I wanted to fight. I wanted to be brave and bite him. I wanted to scream to the world I was being held against my will.

"Let's see if I can drown you, useless whore."

He held my face down and shot his cum directly down my throat. My nose was buried in his crotch and I couldn't breathe until he finished.

"Maybe next time you'll drown" he said disappointed.

"Clean up all of the cum you let spill on the floor, whore. You must never waste my precious gift to you."

The degradation of sucking his cum out of the carpet seemed to make my pussy leak and my clit start to swell.

I couldn't fathom how being treated so poorly made me want his cock so badly.

When we got out of the limo we were in a very upscale town. Its cliché main street, was lined with upscale boutiques.

"Sir, I'll behave. May I please go without my leash?"

"What a dumb slut to ask. No. You can't and you're going to pay for speaking without being spoken too."

He led me into a lingerie shop, told the girl to bring back options for him to choose from, and asked for a dressing room.

As soon as the door closed, he lifted my dress, removed his belt and whipped me until I was crying.

What did that girl think as she heard my shame?

"Well, well, what do we have here?" he asked dipping his fingers in my increasingly wet pussy.

"You really are a dirty whore aren't you?"

"No I'm not. I don't know why I'm getting wet. I hate this. And you."

"Obviously you don't hate it. You are dripping wet. You just need to get fucked I think."

There was a knock at the door and the girl handed Sir multiple options.

He took them all. There were no panties or bras in the bunch.

Merry widow corsets, leather lace, robes, baby dolls, and so much more.

I never tried a thing on but somehow he knew what he wanted and what would fit me.

My mind was spinning. I began to think I really was a whore if I was getting turned on by his brutality and my shame.

The rest of the day was the same. Go to a store, have no choice in clothes meant for me, hooked to a leash.

Everyone we encountered looked at me, whispered I was a dirty whore, said they would never allow it to happen, and a few men gave Sir a knowing look.

Being seen as an object, a filthy slut, made my pussy juice hard-core.

I wanted to be fucked, needed to be fucked, and I didn't care if I was fucked there on the street.

I didn't want Sir to know that though. I didn't want to validate his belief that I liked it, even though it was obvious to me that I did.

When he had done all of the shopping he wanted, we walked back to the limo.

He shoved me in, bent me over the seat, facing the driver, and as Sir shoved his cock in my wanton pussy, he tapped the glass.

The driver lowered it and I realized he could see me getting fucked.

My dress was so loose, my titties hung like udders, bouncing every time he thrust into me.

He pulled my head back and fucked me hard. My little hole was still sore but it felt incredible.

Every nerve in my body felt electric and without thinking I started to fuck him back.

"Told you. You like my cock. You like him watching you get pounded like the bitch you are."

My orgasm was building and to my surprise he said, "go ahead slut. Cum on my cock. I want to feel your tight cunt squeeze me."

My eyes connected with the driver in the mirror and I started to slam my pussy back on Sir's cock.

I never lost eye contact, enjoying seeing this stranger watch me explode all over Sir's invading cock.

"Fuck bitch. You got one tight pussy. You like my cock don't you?"

"Ok. Yes! I like you fucking me. I like being a dirty whore."

"Fuck bitch. I never expected you'd break so fast. Suck all my cum deep in your fertile little womb."

He came with such force, it sent me into a rolling orgasm. I couldn't stop cumming, not realizing I really was sucking his sperm deeper inside with every convulsion of my pussy.

"You are such a dirty slut! Worth every penny so far."

I collapsed into the seat and understood I had just sealed my fate. It was clear I would do anything for his cock, his attention, and his cum.

I didn't want him to know though.

"Fuck you. Just because I came doesn't mean I like it. It was just a natural response."

"Bitch, you're going to be fucking sorry you said that!"

I was sorry but, also not. The punishment I received that night was public and brought me to a new low.

It turned out Sir's favorite form of punishment as public humiliation. It turned out it was mine too.

12