Tragedy, Betrayal, Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda called me, and told me to meet her at our lawyer's office, a Ronald Overly Esq. When Ronald saw the pictures, he said he would use the pictures Thomas Jr. took because Thomas Jr lived there and had a reason to be in the house; Thomas Jr. could take all the pictures he 'wanted' to.

Since he was a minor, Ronald said, "I might be able to threaten filing charges, but along with Linda's pictures, we will have leverage." He drew up divorce papers on the spot, and they were good ones, he knew his stuff; after all, he was the lawyer who did my prenup. He had a template for the petition for divorce for cheating spouses!

He made edits to fit my situation, and it took only about an hour to come up with the divorce papers ready to serve her. He had done it several times before in his practice. He called a process server. He asked me where Cindi was right then. I checked my phone, and she was back at work.

That's when I reminded him, she worked for me and so did the scumbag. Ronald got on the phone and called our in-house lawyer and let him know what was going to happen. When he hung up, he said, "You did want them fired, right? They were on company time... Also, this is an at-will employment state... You can fire and hire anyone for almost no reason at all."

"I can really do that?"

"Yes, you have an anti-fraternization policy, 'on company time' in your employment contracts, your company started it just a couple of years ago. That was after you two got married. That is why you had to transfer her to the other office to keep you out of trouble. Give me a moment, and I'll do an 'alienation of affection' suit for the office Lothario. I understand he is married. It may not go anywhere, but I love doing those, so that will be pro bono unless he pays, haha. Do I send anything to his wife?"

"Yes! Send away!"

Linda took Thomas Jr. home and waited for Celly and her daughter, Sally, to get home.

I could just hear Katy Perry's 'Fireworks'.

I walked into my branch office about 4:00 PM.

Cindi looked up at me and smiled. "Hi honey."

"Hi, Cynthia." I tried to look nonchalant.

The company lawyer and the head of HR and the process server walked in a couple minutes after me. We were just lucky the Lothario was sitting in his nearby office cubicle.

Next, three security officers walked in. Cindi had no Idea of the shitload that was going to land on her fucking gold-digging head. The biggest security officer stood nonchalantly in front of the asshole's doorway. The female security officer walked down the hallway a little way, again, nonchalantly. The third security officer picked a chair by the door, sat down, picked up a magazine, and pretended to read it.

The process server stepped up, and asked, "Are you Cynthia Ann Potter?"

She said, "Yes."

She handed her the papers and said in the sweetest voice, "You've been served, sugar." And took a picture.

The head of HR stepped up, and handed her the termination-with-cause papers.

The company lawyer told her she had one hour to leave the building and that the security officer, Maryjane, would stay with her for that hour.

The asshole just then stepped to his office doorway and was met by the process server. The process server asked him, "Who the hell are you?"

Like the ass that he is, he said, "Robert Williamson." He had his name badge on.

She handed him the lawsuit papers, and said, "You have been served." She took his picture. Normally, you don't get served with those lawsuit-type papers, but Ronald thought it would add a good touch to it all.

HR did him the same way as Cindi, handing him the termination-with-cause papers. "Security officer Willy will escort you off the property."

Cindi found her voice and shouted, "WHY!"

I growled, "Look at the pictures my underage son took of you and dickhead." She flipped to the pages where the pictures were, and collapsed.

The third security officer caught her before she hit the floor. When she came to, (I loved seeing her head jerk as the smelling salts were waved under her nose.)

I told her, "There will be a police officer at the house for a civil standby, while you get your things. I own the house."

Showdown at the O K Corral.

There was not just one officer but three, two male officers and a female officer, in full uniform, guns and tasers, too. Ronald had 'ordered' them and I was paying their moonlighting pay.

I gave them coffee.

When Cindi showed up four hours later, her mom was with her, and both immediately began to scream and shouting about what a bastard I was.

I just smiled. They quieted down when the female officer came out. Then the other two officers walked out. The female officer had the divorce papers and the order-of-no-contact in her hands. "It is all right here ma'am, you do have a copy, correct?" She told her that they, "...the officers are here to keep the peace." She said that she, Cindi Potter, "...had a reasonable time to remove her belongings, BUT, she, the officer, "...will decide what is reasonable."

The female office sounded so legal like; she had just been sitting at my kitchen table just minutes before, drinking coffee and talking about her kids while I told her about my twins.

Linda, Celly, and Sally had come over and packed up just about everything that Cindi had at the house in boxes and bags, as almost ninety-nine percent of the house contents were mine from before the marriage. It took about six hours, two before Cindi was served and the four before she got there.

What money?

Celly and Sally found a stash of cash, three bundles of hundred-dollar bills — three hundred thousand dollars! — Cindi was hiding from me. I knew there was no way she could have earned and or saved that much, I signed her paychecks! I later found out that she had slowly and secretly embezzled it from me in the few years we were married. It looked like her mother had a hand in it. She had embezzled it out of one of my accounts that was indirectly connected with the trust. She had somehow gotten into it. She had kept it in cash, so as not to draw attention at the bank with a big balance; oh, she was good.

I felt safe then because I had changed all my passwords and had taken her name off the accounts that she had no business being on. She had drained the joint account long before I had caught her cheating. I changed the home access code.

When Cindi went to her hiding place, we heard, "OH SHIT!" She came downstairs and looked at me, and said, "You bastard, that money was my safety stash because of that fucking prenup!"

All I said was, "What money?" She raised her hand like she was going to slap me but pulled it down when the female officer came into the room.

Linda and me.

Linda and I consoled each other when we needed a shoulder to cry on. We had a lot of dinners, both with our families, and with just ourselves when we needed just our hearts mended with the company of our best friend. We actually were dating. Yes, the whole eight-and-a-half-months before the divorce got to the hearing. If you can believe it we got even closer.

The court hearing.

It was all over but the shouting, the shouting in the courthouse, that is. The hearing was the Thursday before the Christmas holidays.

Cindi's mother thought Cindi had a claim on the house. Ronald laughed.

Cindi's mother got her lawyer to try to fight the prenup. Ronald just laughed again, and told me he would just ask the judge to have Cindi pay his fees. Ronald also told me this was the judge that ruled on Linda's divorce. The real clincher— Ronald was going to get the judge to order that Cindi had to pay for Thomas Jr's counseling after witnessing his stepmother's infidelity!

With that, Cindi dropped all objections to the prenup, and signed away all claims to monies. I gave her twenty thousand dollars of her stolen money, as a going away gift. That burned her ass.

My children and Sally had come to court with me, just in case there were any questions they might be able to help with.

Cindi's mother came at me after court ,and Celly stepped in front of her.

Well, Celly was almost five-foot-ten in the eighth grade! Her beauty came from her mother, but her height was from me. Cindi's mom fell on her ass and started to scream that Celly had pushed her down, but a court bailiff had seen the whole thing, and told a deputy sheriff to put handcuffs on Cindy's mom.

Home at last.

We left for home. We were all at my house: Linda, Sally, Thomas Jr, Celly, and myself. The kids being kids started to tell stories. Some were about Cindi. The kids had heard some of the stories before, but still laughed like it was the first time hearing them. Thomas Jr took this time to tell us he wanted to go by Tom Jr, or just Tom from then.

I suggested Linda and Sally stay the night. Celly said, "YES!"

Linda said, "Okay."

The kids ran out of gas at about 11:00 PM. Linda and I told the kids they could stay home tomorrow since it was Friday, and nothing would be happening the day before the Christmas holiday.

Linda had taken two personal days leave for the trial, so she also had Friday off. She and I were still pumped from the day. Linda said, "Let's watch some movies."

"Okay," I looked at the downstairs TV, and it was still hooked up to the PS5.

Linda said, "Doesn't your TV in your bedroom have the movies on it?"

"Yeah, let's go up there and watch."

"Okay, I'll grab some sodas," as neither one of us drank, "and I have a big ol' bag of popcorn."

I climbed the steps two at a time.

Linda had gotten in the bed still clothed and pulled the blanket up to her middle. I climbed into bed with my shorts and a T-shirt on. I pulled the blanket up to my middle also. Linda started to channel surf and stopped at a channel that needed a passcode, it was 'The Erotic Night Moves' movie channel. Linda asked what kind of channel it was.

"Well, Cindi liked to watch porn. I just haven't removed it yet."

Linda looked at me. "Heck, let's watch it."

I did a double take. "Okay."

During my teenage years, I had thought of romance with Linda, but we were family. And here we were, about to watch porn together.

I entered the code; a menu came up. One of the movie titles was 'Kissing Cousins and More'.

Linda said, "Hey, we are kissing cousins, second cousins. Let's watch that."

"Yeah, we are."

Linda jumped up and went to the bathroom. On her way back, she locked the door, saying, "We don't want the kids seeing us watching porn." Linda snuggled into my side and put her head on my shoulder.

The plot was simple, second cousins fell in love and began to have outrageous sex.

The start of the movie was rather tame; it was a family picnic and two cousins started giving the eye to each other. Next thing, they are on a blanket in the hayloft of the barn.

The two began to kiss and then the kissing got hotter. I could feel Linda start to breathe a bit deeper. When the boy cousin brought his hand up to his cousin's breast, I was starting to get a hard-on. When he unbuttoned her blouse, Linda pushed herself against me harder. On the TV screen, they began to fondle each other through their clothes; I noticed Linda breathing even harder. On the screen, the girl cousin unzipped his fly, reached in, and pulled his cock out.

I was really getting hard.

I heard Linda say, "You are bigger, even flaccid."

I looked at her. "Now, how do you know?"

"You don't remember the night I helped you in the shower when Celeste passed?"

"Ah... no, I don't."

"Well, you are! My ex couldn't hold a candle to you. And I thought he was big. Since that night, I have dreamed of your cock."

"Linda, are you kidding? I used to dream about you, too."

Linda said, "You know, near the end, Celeste told me she wished that I wasn't married to shithead. So, we could get together after she passed."

Linda's finger started tracing circles on my chest. She moved closer, if squishing breasts counted as being closer. I looked at her one more time.

I heard the sound of sex on the screen as I leaned down to kiss Linda. Our kiss was ten times better and sexier than the kisses on the screen. Both our hands began exploring. I ran my hands under her shirt and found the breasts that had so enticed me as a teenager.

Linda pulled my shirt off me and began to kiss my chest.

I found the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her. She had my dream, B-cup breasts. She undid her bra and tossed it on the floor where our shirts had flown to. I lowered my lips to one nipple, then the other. Linda was working on the drawstring of my shorts; she had them untied and started to push them down past my knees. I started to pull her shorts off and found that she was without panties. She pulled my shorts and boxers off together. I dove into her pussy, and she took my cock in her mouth. We sucked and nibbled until I was hard enough to drive nails. We flipped around and I entered her with a great thrust. The sound of sex on the screen was no match for our sounds in bed.

Linda said, "Celeste used to tell me all about your sex life. When the ex was out of town, I would dream of you and masturbate with my B-O-B." (Battery-operated boyfriend.)

As I pounded my beautiful cousin, I could feel my orgasm building.

"She told me your best is doggy, and you know what? I love doggy!" She disengaged, flipped over, and raised her ass so I could mount her. I entered her and started to pound her again.

After more than five minutes of pounding, Linda then asked me, "Do you want to marry me?"

"Shouldn't I be asking that question?"

"Well, if you want to wait, you'd better pull out because I am right at my most fertile time of the month."

As I pulled out, Linda flipped over and took my cock in her mouth. She began to suck it and, in a few minutes, I painted the inside of her mouth with my cum.

"How about we rest, put our clothes back on, so if the kids catch us, we are clothed, and we should unlock the door, leave it cracked open and turn the channel to the Hallmark Channel."

We got dressed and unlocked the bedroom door, and before we fell asleep, we confessed our love for each other. BOTH of us had more than a crush on each other since our teenage years.

THAT CRUSH HAD BECOME FULL-BLOWN LOVE!

When we woke up, we could hear the kids whispering.

Celly was telling Tom, "Aunt Linda is in bed with dad."

Sally asked with a hushed, "WHAT?"

Tom said, "Look, the TV is still on, and it is the Hallmark Channel AND they are fully dressed."

Sally said, "I think my mom likes your dad."

Celly said, "You know they are not like other aunts and uncles; they are not brother and sister; they are cousins, in fact, they are second cousins, kissing cousins."

Sally asked, "What does that mean?"

Tom, in typical-dude matter-of-fact fashion, said, "They can have sex... and... even get married."

Both girls went, "Ewww," on the word sex, and then, "Awwwwww," on the word married.

Linda and I rose from our 'sleep'.

Linda got up, and said in an everyday voice, "I'd better fix some breakfast, you know teenagers."

I caught her wink. "Do you remember how the 'movie' ended? I fell asleep about when the town had its Christmas Carnival?"

Linda said, "Hell, it is a Hallmark movie they all lived happily ever after!"

We smiled at our deception.

We heard some not-so-quiet feet headed to the kitchen. Linda and I fixed bacon and eggs, and cinnamon buns.

The kids were talking in teen-speak about us! We could surmise that we had two-and-a-half cupids sitting at my breakfast table; Tom was trying to act uninvolved.

When the kids finished eating, I said, "Why don't we all spend the rest of the vacation here? We are having all the family here for Christmas dinner anyway. You know I'll need help..."

Both girls said at once, "I'll help."

Sally turned to her mom. "You going to help Uncle Tom...? Please mommmmy."

Linda informed the kids, "I was going to help anyway, kids." She excitedly continued, "Come on, Celly, Sally, let's go to the store and get some Christmas dinner supplies! We will stop and get clothes for the vacation, Sally."

Before they left, I pulled Linda aside and handed her my credit card. "Put the food on this," and told her to go buy the girls each a Christmas dress, and to get one for herself, too.

Tears

I was sitting on the back porch by the fire pit, when the girls got back to the house about two-thirty in the afternoon. Linda came out in tears and showed me a letter from the mortgage company. It was a notice telling her the company was going to foreclose on the house, if the arrears were not brought up to date by such-and-such-a-date. Her ex was five months behind on the payments.

Then she handed me a second letter from a lawyer; it said her ex had been accidentally killed and his widow(!) — we did not even know he remarried — was not going to honor any agreement; she was washing her hands of the house. Since it was going to be foreclosed anyway, she did not want the foreclosure on her record.

Linda broke down in tears. A little for the ex, but mostly for the house problem.

I kicked into 'help' mode. I called our lawyer; he grabbed his partner who was the real estate expert and put him on the phone. Linda explained what was going on; I got on the phone and said, "Fix it! I'll pay what is owed!"

He said, "Why don't you just buy the note? It will be way cheaper. Then you can sell the property for a big profit."

"That sounds great, can you do it for me?"

"Can both of you be in the office Monday?"

"Yes, we can!"

By late Monday afternoon, I was the proud owner of the loan on Linda's house 'once the paperwork was finished'. She listed it with a realtor on Tuesday. On paper, she agreed to pay the loan off to me on sale of the house.

On Wednesday, I hired a moving company to move Linda's and Sally's furniture to my house, or into storage.

(One thing Linda's ex did, was have life insurance that paid both Linda and his wife. It had the usual double indemnity clause for accidental death, but that was six to eight months away. They would split $200,000 instead of just $100,000.)

Mom

My, sorry, our full house was set up for the family onslaught for Saturday's Christmas dinner.

Before the end of the day on Wednesday, I stopped in to see mom. I told her of how Linda and I were moving in together and how we had fallen in love (it was more a twenty-year stroll than a fall.)

Mom asked, "Is it legal?"

"Mom, Linda and I are second cousins and by law, it is okay to marry your second cousin."

"Oh, that's right; in that case, wait right there."

Mom disappeared into her bedroom and came out with a ring box. "Thomas, this is the engagement ring your dad gave me when he proposed. I never gave it to you when Celeste was alive because your dad was still with us. I hated that little bitch you married after we lost Celeste, so I put it away when your dad passed away. Now, I think Linda is worthy to wear it. When do you think you will propose?"

"Mom! Now, I can do it at Christmas dinner most of the family will be there."

Mom said, "Believe me, the whole family will be there! I'll make sure of it; you'll need to get more chairs and tables!"

That night, I got the kids to help with the dishes and told Linda to check the guest room, since we might have family needing a bed. When Linda left, I had the kids gather around me.

I looked first at Sally. "I am asking you first. May I have your blessing to marry your mom?" I turned to my kids and asked them, "May I marry Linda and have your blessing also?"

The girls immediately broke into tears. Tom gave me a big manly hug; he had manly tears in his eyes that became a river just like his sister and new stepsister. I thought they were going to kill me with the hugs.