Tragic Milestones in Life Revised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a filly, ridden hard, drenched, and exhausted from the first quarter-mile. Daddy smiled at that. We were patient. Letting her resolution come and then regenerate before initiating another run at her as she came galloping around the back stretch. It took some time for the first wave to pass, and her Chi to renew for another go at a second orgasm. We had all night. Daddy paced her like a well-trained jockey as he coaxed more from her with each new exploration.

In the lull, Daddy took time to restart our tantric exercises, as she lay exhausted next to us. Usually, Daddy could keep this rising and lowering of passion within me building for several hours, before he permitted me to come. But tonight, it was quickly paced, yet still sensual. He fueled the fires within me, as he had done within Caroline. My first cum was tantalizingly euphoric as my legs grasped his head in response to the first waves ripping through my core. His tongue could roam for hours, it seemed.

He kept a watchful eye on Caroline's body lying nearly motionless as the cadence of her breathing neared to normal. She was like a candle whose wick had been completely burned. The fire had no more source of flame—for the moment. At midpoint in her recovery, she opened her eyes and groggily watched as Daddy worked my body to a fever pitch and then down again. It was good. Good from the buildup, and anticipatory drive to orgasm, and good from the enjoyment of being watched by another woman as she was exposed to a new level of voyeur experiences. As his hands glided over my thighs, I reached across to stroke Caroline's cheek.

"Do you live in Atlanta, darling?" I asked, as she watched Daddy's practiced movements.

"Just outside of it, Rachel. I live in Alpharetta. Do you folks know the area, Rachel?"

"Yes, sugar. It's about twenty-five miles up north of Atlanta. Everybody knows Alpharetta, Caroline. It's where the moneyed folks live; the aristocracy of Georgia. I live in Atlanta, honey. Ten years now. It's just my Daddy that lives out of state. Damn Yankee—I only let him come down here once a year, because he is such a good fuck, you know?"

"Well don't that beat all!" We're practically neighbors, you and I," she whispered, as she watched my hands clutching a handful of sheets when Daddy nailed another feel good spot beneath my clitoral hood.

I smiled at her comment. 'Neighbors,' I thought. 'Neighbors could visit one another.' It was a remark that harbored possibilities.

"What took you north, Caroline? Did you just go up there, looking around for my Daddy, darling?" I huffed, the urges to speed up my thrusts against Daddy's tongue were growing.

She giggled at my teasing. "Why no, princess. My younger sister just got married. I was up in Yankee land for her wedding and met your Daddy on the flight back here.

'And there it was! The ingredients that brought the chance encounter of Daddy and the sister of a younger bride.

It is an age-old recipe. Take a bit of an older sibling's envy for the one who gets all the attention. The younger one who finds a source of readily available sex in the form of marriage. Mix that envy and a wanton throbbing between the elder's thighs. Add that with the charming good looks of a hyper-sexual male. Then let that ferment in an airline passenger cabin for two-and-a-half hours. Given that recipe, you certainly could find yourself here in a hotel bed looking for relief!

"Is he really your Daddy or just your 'sugar daddy?' He does seem to bear a resemblance to your beautiful face, same eyes, same lovely lips."

She read 'yes' in my smile. She had already figured out that we are related, so there was no need to deny it. "My for real Daddy, Caroline. Do you find that bad, sugar?"

I asked, watching her face; for her reaction to appear. Her lips pursed in reply, vacillating between thoughts. I could tell she had formed an answer in her mind that was in opposition and equivocating between it and what she was about to utter.

"I didn't know that before we ... got all naked and sweaty, so I didn't have a chance to form an opinion on that you know?

"But, no, Rachel. I mean how could I? Look where I am? Look at what we are doing? Wouldn't that be just so hypocritical of me?"

I sighed at her response, not able to deal with it at the moment. First, because Daddy purposefully stirred my G-spot with his raking finger, attempting to stop the direction of the conversation and secondly because of her answer. But I persisted. Perhaps it was just a gnawing, unanswered feeling, looking for a different point of view than the one Daddy and I had subscribed to for the past ten years.

'Was I wrong, wrong to ask?' I thought, just as that familiar rush of adrenaline surged through me.

My head tilted up as his slick coated finger thrust more firmly against my rough patch. His thrust forced another light gasp from within me. I found my head snapping to focus on his eyes - that seemingly inscrutable face was trying to communicate.

Yes, it was clearly evident he was ready to move on to other levels. Seeking another milestone, perhaps?

"Perhaps, Caroline, I should put you in touch with my husband and let the two of you work out the answer to that question."

I managed to breathe deeply at that point, as the statement popped out of my mouth. I missed the look on her face in the moment. I don't know how she took it. Was that a look of consternation or a nonplussed facial expression? I mean, how she took learning that I was married and still here in bed with my father—and a guest fuck mate.

I'm not sure how the aristocratic Alpharetta community members would take such a topic under discussion, if I came to visit. Would the society page read, 'Southern Belle Miss Caroline Entertains Yankee and Loquacious Daughter' or would they title the society page 'Southern Belle, Miss Caroline, Entertains Incestuous Yankees at Local Hotel.'

What I did know, was that Daddy was revving my lust until it was hot and my cunt was seeping like hot wax over his face. I needed a hard meat stick ramming into it, to appease the lust burning within. He knew that. Quickly, he knelt between my thighs, nudging them apart, and looked to Caroline.

"A little help, if you please," he coaxed, as he nodded toward his shaft; still not aligned with my sopping wet labia. Caroline stared wide-eyed. It was that look of a girl's first time watching a man take another woman. Then she caught on to his request for 'a little help, if you please.' Daddy didn't actually need her help. He just wanted her active, willing participation. He needed it for what was to come later and even into the dawn hours.

She angled his cock and guided its light purple head as he eased forward, until the bulbous knob mushed against my mons. I couldn't help letting out a sharp cry as the nerve endings ignited inside of me. His gland eased inside my soaked cunt and then disappeared out of sight.

Caroline was about to retract her hand but Daddy called out, "Wait! Keep it there, right there. Pull back her hood, sugar, and gently roll your fingertip around the outside of her clit."

A single touch was all that it took for my legs to jolt with exquisite pleasure surging upward as her finger grazed my clit. The instantaneous reaction jerked my thighs tightly against her fingers and constricted around the rod drilling inside of me. God, the built-up pleasure streaked through me like molten lava searing the Hawaiian landscape. The heat from the exertion burned my flesh bright pink, rising from my nipples all the way to the tops of my ears.

I gasped for air. Like Caroline, I clawed the sheets.

I wailed as though giving birth with the pleasures Daddy had roiling within me. And when I couldn't take any more pleasure, I came—my body clamped down like a vise. I owned the tremors jittering throughout my core. Each holding a memory of past nights with Daddy drilling inside of me.

"Damn! Rachel, you all right, girl?" Caroline purred, as she stopped twisting my nipples.

"She's fine," Daddy answered, after he came. Then, when he was able to gasp out more, he added, "Better than fine, I think. She's well fucked, for now."

I heard him tell her as my vision clouded and the net-like darkness seemed to suck away all sense of understanding. I guess, I blacked out for a bit. That hadn't happened in a long time.

+++++

"Does she always come like that ..." Caroline started to ask me, but stopped mid-sentence. She just realized she didn't know my name. Yes, she knew it was Radisson, but not my first name. Not that it mattered, but I understood. It prevented her from completing her question on a less than formal note.

"Carl," I responded, "Carl Radisson."

"Does she always come like that, Carl?" she asked, as I watched Rachel fighting the dizziness, struggling to clear the dark swatch that blurred her vision.

"That was intense, wasn't it?" Daddy murmured. "I hadn't seen such a massive orgasm as this in ... forever."

"She's married, then ... Because a few minutes ago she said something about asking her husband. So, you two are going at it even while she is married, Carl?"

What kind of father does that?" she murmured, more as a reflective thought than a question that begged for an answer.

Her gaze was on my gasping body. Watching, mesmerized by the overwhelming tremors racking my body as the electrical synapses overloaded my mind with pleasurable sensations.

"Yes, I recall the conversation, sugar. I know Rachel can't answer that, because her head is still clouded with cobwebs. So ... yes, we still see each other. It's on a once-a-year basis to hold onto precious moments from the past—ones that freed us from a strangling relationship at home.

But that's not what we are here for tonight, Caroline. Tonight, is about pleasure: yours, Rachel's, and mine. Let's see what we can do about yours for the moment. You seemed to have recovered. How about we pick up where we left off?"

I found myself smiling at Daddy's response. He answered the first question and fended off the second.

The easy one was about sex between us; after my marriage to Johnathon.

The other, more complex one, he wiggled out of answering. Caroline forgot that one as Daddy knelt between her legs again and pushed the question into her cunt and out of view, lost inside and swallowed up as his tongue rekindled the warm glow that made her come just a half hour ago. She was hungry again, wound up as tight as a fiddle, aching for release. Who knows how long it's been since she was taken like this—maybe never?

"I think you've already done that twice. May I, Daddy?" I asked, as my head cleared. I slipped between Caroline's legs and parted a close-trimmed bush and picked up where Daddy left off. It freed him. I knew he wouldn't sit idle. He would choose another position, one to heighten the level. It was a game for him; build up the passions, add complexity to the acts, and reach another plateau. He loved the pursuit of new conquests, like Caroline.

He chose to dick her pussy, next.

Caroline was intrigued with my face planted in her quim. Undoubtedly, from her responses, I was the first woman or girl to feast there. At least, I wanted it to be that way at this virgin-like moment anyway.

"It's doubly good, sugar, if we do it together," I whispered between kisses to her cunt.

"Rachel, what are you talking about?" she breathed out the question, as I left a trail of kisses around her mons.

I didn't answer her. I showed her! Easing her body down onto her back, I swung around until my knees rested on either side of her head. Then lowered my face back down to lick her slit again. I felt her body tense as I widened my knees over her head until my slit was just above her nose. Time stood still for a moment, waiting for her to respond to my open invitation.

"It's called 69ing, Caroline. Don't tell me you haven't heard of it!"

"You're dripping onto my face, Rachel!" she sputtered in response.

"Then catch it with your tongue before it runs off and you lose my honey, sugar!" I chuckled in reply.

"Haven't you ever been with a girl, Caroline? Girls do this all the time, when a man isn't around. Particularly beautiful girls. Aren't you one of those Caroline?" Daddy attempted to cajole her into action as he watched her hesitancy. "Rachel is certainly okay with loving a beautiful woman — Caroline aren't you going to reward her, as well?"

I gave Caroline another swipe down and back up her slit with the flat of my tongue feeling her legs tense under the pleasure. Tentatively, she made a timid imitation of my performance. It was enough to break the ice. Another milestone conquered for her this evening. One I'm sure she will, one day, write about in her journal of milestones.

Another came just a few moments later. Daddy was confident it seemed that he could begin another foray -- certainly into a virgin tunnel it seemed. He crawled up on the bed between Caroline's legs, as I foraged over the well-cropped bush, when he slid his dick inside. Helping her along, I gave her clit a few circular tongue lickings to draw her ass up off of the bed. I had her clit pleading for more.

"Thank you, Rachel," Daddy groaned while grasping her raised hips and tugged them. He firmly embedded his cock into her vagina in one swift plunge.

Caroline let out a squeal. Which I drowned by lowering myself over her face as Daddy made a half dozen firm thrusts into her pussy. He held himself inside her. I watched his smile light up. He was feeding off my own grin, I guess, because he leaned forward and kissed me—the first of the night.

"Were you a virgin, Caroline?" he asked politely, waiting for me to ease myself up off her face allowing her to respond.

"Fuck!" she answered.

"Okay, more than glad to oblige, Caroline," he replied, still playing with her mind. He knew her response was due to the sudden onslaught of spearing her; not her asking to be dicked. He just wanted to add to the pleasure of the evening. It was still early. It was just this side of midnight.

"Were you a virgin?" he teased.

"Fuck, No!" She huffed in reply, "That ... hurt."

"And now?" Daddy quietly asked, as he slowly plunged into and back out of her glistening hole.

Her response was a bit sullen, "Not as much."

Daddy was going to slow-dick her for as long as he could. I knew she was okay with it now. I lowered my slit back over her mouth. It gave her no other recourse, but to continue. A slow rotation of my fingers around her nipples and a swipe of my nails on occasion brought her tongue back around. By the time Daddy came, Caroline was a much better cunt eater than when she started. Not an expert; just much better. Along the way, she came twice as we heightened her pleasure buttons to their max. Her clit was swollen and beyond fingering, as were her nipples by the time Daddy exploded inside her. Those appendages and her gaping hole needed rest. Time would be needed to recover before they could comfortably perform again.

"Viagra is a man's best friend!" he mused, as he lowered Caroline's legs and allowed her to melt into the sex-infused sheets.

"I thought you said, I was your best friend, Daddy!" I teased back at his wisecrack.

"Honey," he fell back on his attempt at a southern drawl once more, "best, isn't even a word that could begin to describe what you are to me!" The words brought a smile to my face—as fake as they were, they still hinted at how much I meant to him.

We focused on her untouched points of pleasure. The ones Daddy enjoyed most, as he glanced over at Caroline's statuesque body sprawled out in the middle of the bed. I watched his eyes sparkle again as he licked his lips before picking one.

"Rachel, honey," he began, "Since Caroline seemed to be a bit uneasy a few moments ago, let's just demonstrate for her and then she can join in, okay?"

"Sure, Daddy. I like demonstrations. What do you have in mind?"

"Just lay down beside her and leave room for me to get between the two of you."

I thought I knew Daddy well, but his request had me a bit puzzled. There were two holes he hadn't used. But what he asked didn't give me a clue as to what was next. But I stretched out next to Caroline. Her body was showing signs of resignation at this point. It was way too early in the night for that and we had so much more to enjoy. I leaned over and stroked her hair, giving her lips a gentle kiss.

"You've done good, so far, sugar. Aren't we making you feel good? You're not mad, are you?"

"Well ... I wasn't expecting the evening to turn out like this, certainly," she answered. It was not a condemnation, but more like a sound of resignation. She was a big girl after all, and knew full well what she had gotten herself into—even if it was not printed out step by step for her review before she came to our bed.

I scooched back as Daddy crept between us.

Hell ... I saw what he intended!

I smiled as his hips aligned with my head. I rolled and lifted my head to suck in his dick and added a few loud slurps for effect. Then I grasped his cock, tilting it toward Caroline. She chuckled.

"Hell, honey, we could have started with a blowjob if that's what you wanted!" she teased Daddy.

Apparently, this was a very commonly-known practice in Alpharetta's society. Caroline had no problem with this one. Daddy just rolled over on his back and she went after it—like a hog in a cornfield. It was not the languid address I was used to providing, but she just needed some training.

I watched in amusement as she enjoyed polishing his knob while he just smiled at getting some rest for a change. I leaned in on her enjoyment, teaching her about massaging his prostrate while she sucked cock. It was a totally foreign concept; she didn't know what a prostrate was, let alone that it was a source of sexual pleasure. After the initial shock of sticking her finger up his asshole, she got into it. The faster she sucked, the more he shook. She understood the connection between speed and heightening pleasure. She stroked his walnut faster as she sucked his cock. The surge of pleasure tensed his body until he could no longer contain it—he filled her mouth, her throat, and left some dangling on her nose as she pulled off.

The three of us lay lifeless for a while. Our nervous systems were overloaded. It took some time to regenerate and catch our breath. Caroline's next cocksucking became a bit more difficult for her. Daddy shifted to face-fucking and testing her gag reflexes. But by now, she was a trooper and persevered until he was satisfied; she understood he owned her mouth along with her pussy.

The prostrate exam lesson was a good segue into Daddy's second most favorite hole.'I hoped she liked having her ass cornholed.'

He 'backed into that one' by slipping his dick back into her vagina via the cowgirl position. She liked the idea of riding! Most of her experiences with men, she had said, had been on her knees eating cock, or flat on her back counting ceiling tiles, or some such decorations. Then, too, she didn't have to count too many holes in the ceilings for most men. Usually, it was around five minutes, she admitted before she pulled her dress back down and was escorted home. Caroline found riding Daddy a bit tiring; he didn't flag easily.

When Daddy sensed that, he reached up and pulled her prone, resting upon his chest. He gave her his first kiss. Then her first real sexual kiss. I could tell by her 'hum' and 'um' sounds as their tongues wound around one another. I had a view of his cock and balls. His dick snuggled into her cunt. Her butthole was shiny with her own lubricant. It was my signal to ease between his legs and begin to massage her slit while transferring her honey up and down her crack until I included her pucker hole. It lulled her into acceptance for a few minutes, until my fingertip entered.