Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further self-imposed recriminations were interrupted by the frenetic orgasm of her lover. She clenched him internally and fed like a vampire off his sexy, dirty, quivering climax. Last night, or this morning to be exact, she had watched how surprised he was when he pulled out of her pussy and came nothing but air; he'd had no idea it was possible to run out of juice and his disquiet had been endearing. She had drained the horny little bugger's balls dry. His metabolism had evidently composed a little more seminal splooge during their sleep because she felt him splurge inside her. She pushed herself up off the table, and he backed out of her with an audible 'plip'.

"I'm glad I made you come," she said.

"Was there any doubt?"

Benjamin embraced her from behind, she tried to turn around but his hands were unwilling to let go of her curvaceous breasts. She chuckled and prised his fingers off her nipples so she could turn to face him.

"But if you hadn't," she said, "Then this wouldn't have made any sense."

His eyebrows frowned in amused confusion and her eyes indicated downwards. She lifted up her negligee to expose her tummy. He sat back down and read, in lip-stick, the word DINNER with another arrow drawn to point down through her blonde bush. He chuckled. She entwined her fingers in his damp hair then sat her spit-sodden arse on top of the table and spread her thighs open like a shameless porno actress. Benjamin watched in wonder as her pink lips parted and Jem's fingers opened her pussy to show him the sperm he had moments ago contributed. He was speechless. He looked up at her, devotion rang through him like a tolling bell and she was moved to see such ardent desire in his expression.

"Eat me," she said.

He collected himself together then leaned forwards and sailed his tongue into her open hole. Her body convulsed in reaction to his tiny investigative licks. He caught dribbles of his own liquid essence on his tongue and swallowed. She stroked his hair and drew his closer, wanting the pressure and tempo to increase. It was as if every loving, luscious lick slurped away at her inhibitions, one by one, until she finally and completely gave herself up to the fact that this was how things ought to be. The universe demanded it of them both. Fate had ordained it and there was no going back now. The weight of this acceptance made Jemima so tense she could almost feel her bones crunching together as she fucked his mouth. He began to take long, slow and deliberately teasing licks from her perineum to her hooded button then waggled her clit on the tip of his tongue until she was panting, blurbling and gabbing nonsense. Benjamin had been learning his cues as a lover and he took her motions and sounds and flowing wetness to mark the point when he should stand and impale her on his inexhaustible prong. He pushed his cock up inside the trembling woman and leaned over her, adoring her pretty face flushed with sexual exertion, her cheeks almost the colour of her blood-red lips. Her eyes had been closed tight in concentration but they opened when he spoke, his voice low and masterful, totally unlike the boy she knew.

"I'd kiss you but my mouth is dirty," he said.

She looked at his face smeared in her own cummy fluid and put her arms around his neck to draw him down. She ran her tongue over his sticky lips then pushed it into his dirty, pussy-eating, spunk-sucking, shit-licking mouth. She felt his cock twitch and spasm inside her juddering cunt as they kissed.

He said, "My dick is so hard it hurts," and this final declaration of his absolute lust for her caused Jem to break through the barrier into a mind-emptying orgasm.

She held him so tight against her that their bodies almost fused into a single vibrating object. Her nails were embedded into his flesh. Jemima Mackenzie stepped off the roof of a tall building. Descending. Spinning. Falling, out of control. Seemingly weeks later, she lessened her grip on him and their muscles ached. The boy stood up and looked down upon the destroyed woman skewered on his pulsating cock.

"I wish," she whispered, "I wish I could tell you how I feel."

"You can," he voice was cracked, "You can tell me anything."

Jemima shook her head sadly and motioned for him to allow her up. He withdrew from her pussy and helped her stand on unsteady legs.

"I should make you some real food," she said, in a daze.

"I bet you want a cigarette before anything else."

Her eyes lit up, "Oh man, I'd fucking kill for a smoke right about now, you're right!"

"Maybe you should put some clothes on before you step outside," he grinned, "You'll give the neighbour a heart attack looking like that."

"Would serve him right, the old perv."

Jemima went into her bedroom then re-emerged having swapped her negligee for a pretty lilac dress. She would never get tired of the way the young man's jaw dropped whenever he looked at her, he made her feel like a million dollars. She smiled shyly at his unadulterated admiration.

"And what about you," she said, picking up her cigarette pack and opening the trailer door, "Are you gunna spend the whole day in your birthday suit?"

She left the door swinging open and he felt the outside breeze caress his raging hard-on, cooling the bulbous head that refused to die down.

"Let's see if the cold shower thing works," he said to himself and headed for the bathroom.

A few hours later, Benjamin had got as far as putting on a teeshirt and a pair of underpants. He was lying on the sofa while Jemima was lying on top of him, running her fingers through his hair while kissing him in tiny gentle nibbles, as if tasting a luxurious dessert. His hands had disappeared up her dress and he was very happily amusing himself by molesting her asscheeks and enjoying the smooth sensation of her stockinged legs on his palms.

"You like my ass, don't you?" Jem asked.

"Well," he considered, "For some time now I've been doing some research on the subject and I think I can categorically state that yours is the best."

She leaned down, her hot breath on his ear, and whispered, "Would you like to stick it up my ass?"

She smiled as he dissembled, "Um, er, maybe, yes, er, let's pencil that in. I've been quite enjoying where I've been sticking it so far."

"Good answer."

Jemima kissed her lover for another twenty minutes or so. The young lad made her feel like it was all new again. As they 'made out' and 'got off' like a pair of kids, their age difference drifted away on the notes of the music playing from the new phone he'd been given as an actual birthday present.

"Hmmmmmm," Jemima sighed happily.

She slid off his body to kneel on the floor. She nuzzled his boxer shorts and kissed the thick bulge hidden beneath the stretched cotton. Then she surprised him. She pulled open the waistband to fish out his warm, sticky flesh rod and put her lips to the gooey tip.

"Jem?"

She flicked her tongue around the pee slit.

"I thought you didn't like doing that?"

"I don't," she said, "But it's your birthday."

Benjamin instantly figured that he'd caused her enough trouble so he swung his legs around and stood up. He lifted her up on her feet.

"No, I... you shouldn't be on your knees to me. Or anyone. I never want to see you do anything you don't want to."

She looked like a worry had stalked her contentment. Then her eyes were wet. She turned away and he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Did I say the wrong thing?" Benjamin asked.

"No," her voice was distant, "Quite the opposite, my love."

She stood still, held in his embrace.

"I'll brew some coffee," she said and he let her go.

She pottered around the kitchen nook as he re-adjusted the hard-on in his boxers.

"Although," he said, "I did wonder if it was because I look weird. My cock, I mean. Or does it smell bad or something?"

"What are you talking about?"

She was carefully spooning coffee into the machine.

"Erm, you know, if mine was especially repulsive or whatever."

"Don't be a moron, why would you ask that?"

He picked up his phone to fiddle with his new toy; he was trying to casually bring up something he'd been thinking about for a few years.

"One time, I came back from school and Grandpa's car was here, and he was sitting in it and I sneaked up to surprise him, as a joke. I thought he was alone but you were in the passenger seat... you were bent over and I didn't know what was going on, so I stepped closer and your head was in his lap..."

The sound of the trailer door interrupted his memory. He looked out of the window to see Jemima standing still with her head in her hands.

"Oh shit," he said.

He pulled on some jeans and trainers and sat down on the steps that lead up to the doorway.

"Now I have said the wrong thing, haven't I?"

Jemima stared up into the sky.

"Have I ruined everything? I was just-"

"I didn't want to," she said.

"How do you mean?"

"With your Grandpa. I didn't, I didn't want to do that."

"I don't..."

"In fact, he's the reason I don't like doing it."

"Then... why?"

"He's not a man you can say no to."

A dark knot twisted within Benjamin's stomach.

"Can you get my cigarettes?" she asked, still scanning the heavens, "Please?"

He stood up and stepped inside the trailer then returned with the pack and her lighter. He handed them to her and he watched her hands shaking as she lit one. She blew a plume up into the clouds then looked at him. He wished he could remove the hurt that lay behind her eyes.

He didn't know what to say so he said, "I'm sorry."

"He... um," she'd never said what she was about to say out loud before, "He takes what he wants. He uses you how he wants. If you refuse he, he, he does it anyway but... makes it worse."

"Just you?"

"All of us," he thought she must mean her sisters, "Anyone."

"I... shit, Momma..."

She walked up and down, pulling hard on the cigarette.

"If he got bored of beating you into submission, he had a way of putting fear into you, to control you. He would threaten the people you love. So you did what he wanted, to protect them. I tried to protect them."

"Who?"

"My sisters, my mother, my friends," she gulped, "Your Mom."

Benjamin frowned, "My... what?"

Jem threw away her butt and lit another, "She was my best friend, Benji."

"I know, but-"

"He'd always threatened to... but... there was a time I couldn't take it anymore and I started fighting him off. And he wasn't bluffing."

Jemima sat down on the dusty gravel and hugged her nylon knees.

"He and a couple of other men, grabbed her one night... they did horrible things to her. They filmed it. He made me watch the video. To teach me a lesson. They showed it to everyone. She knew everyone had watched her..."

Benjamin sat down with her.

"It was my fault, Benji."

"No."

Jemima nodded, convinced she was to blame. Tears were wetting her tanned face, her eye-shadow was smearing as she rubbed them away.

"Was I..." Benjamin had a thought forming in the recesses of his skull, "Was I the product of that?"

"God no, no. No!"

She threw away her cigarette and hugged him, clasping him to her.

"I told you, your Mom and Dad were high-school sweethearts. You were an unexpected accident but made of love, nothing but love. They both adored you. And each other."

Jem rubbed her tears and snot. He pulled away and stood up. She could see he was having trouble processing. Her fingers touched the stones in the dirt as she explained.

"After everything happened," she said, "Neither of them could cope. Understandably. Your Mom, she started using, using hard. Your Dad couldn't take seeing her spiral out of control. All his friends had watched the video. He ran off and joined the army. I don't know where he is now."

"You're still in contact with her, though?"

Jem nodded then tears rushed out of her reddening eyes, "She's not in a good way, baby. It's all my fault."

He lifted her up out of the dirt.

"It's not your fault, of course it isn't."

"He's a juggernaut. I should've just let it happen. There's no..."

He held her. She sobbed.

"When she gave you me," he said, "Did you take me in because you felt obliged? Like you owed her."

She shrugged, "I did owe her. A lot. I ruined her life."

"Did you want me?"

His voice was almost inaudible. She leaned her forehead on his.

"Benji, you're the only thing I ever got right. It's why I'm scared that I'm fucking it up now. Just like I always fuck everything up."

"Jem..."

He kissed the tip of her nose. They looked at each for the longest moment. They spoke a little more as she smoked another cigarette then they went back inside. They snuggled up together on the sofa to watch an old movie and both succumbed to their lack of sleep by nodding off. The sound of two cars pulling up on the gravel outside the trailer startled Jemima awake.

"That's the girls!" she said, shaking the sleeping boy.

"Urg?" he said.

"I'm going to freshen up, you say hello to 'em."

She leapt up and shut herself in the bathroom.

"Huh?"

The door was yanked open and suddenly five aunties with accompanying cousins and other hangers-on had burst inside, cackling with laughter and switching on the lights: Here he is, Look at the state of him, What's he doing sitting in the dark? Looks like he just woke up, There's no room in the fridge for the beer, Who puts oranges in the fridge? Actually I do that too, Move them out the way, Is there any ice? Where does she keep her glasses? Did we wake you up, sleepyhead? Where's your Momma at?

"Erm, bathroom," Benjamin was wiping his gluey eyes when they pounced like an octopus of aunties, they hugged him and sang 'Happy Birthday' and kissed his cheeks. His hair was ruffled, his ass was patted and gifts were given. A small red-headed child was hammering on the bathroom door.

"Got to go, go to go, let in, let me in, Aunty Jem, let me in, gotta go now!"

Jemima opened the door and was barged aside, "Jesus, Tyrel, tie a knot in it, will you?"

Benjamin observed Jem greeting her sisters, her hair artfully arranged in cascading sprinkles of blonde frizz, her make-up impeccably re-applied and not a sign of her previous anguish. The party moved outside with glasses, beakers, bottles, bowls, plates and snacks to commandeer some nearby picnic tables. The feast had just been set as Jemima's two youngest sisters arrived on a motorcycle.

Mirabelle, twenty-three but built like a fifty-year-old trucker, pulled off her crash-helmet and asked Benjamin, "How's it feel to be the big two-oh?"

Before he could answer, he was gripped in a breath-sapping grizzly hug. Melanie was the youngest sister and she was Jem's spitting image, a nineteen year-old version of his adopted mother; she even sported the same dash of freckles across her nose and shared the glittering amber irises. They'd grown up together and were always intimately close. Melanie pushed her arms around his waist and placed her lips on his. They kissed for much longer than he was expecting.

"Why are you always frenching my son, lil' Mel?" Jemima's caustic comment, as she passed carrying a bag of tortilla chips, made Melanie and Benjamin break off their embrace and blush at each other.

"When are you gunna come clubbing with me?" Melanie asked him.

"Ah, you know I hate pop music."

"We could go to a rock club. I'll dress up all emo and shit. Can you see me all gothed up? Purple lipstick, dressed in black with torn fishnets?"

Benjamin could indeed picture the cute younger version of Jemima dressed as his fantasy rock chick so he stumbled over a unintelligible answer. Melanie grinned at his embarrassment then dragged him over so she could sit with him on a bench. Jemima played the host and enjoyed having her family gathered around her. She watched the young children racing around, older children sulkily trying not to enjoy themselves and Melanie and Benjamin with their heads together playing on each other's phones. She drank a few shots of vodka and cranberry juice to quell her rising jealousy. After the party had been fully juiced up by copious amounts of cheap booze, an ageing Honda Odyssey came coughing and choggling up the gravel path and the atmosphere darkened. Benjamin recognised it as his grandfather's. He had often noted that people's personas altered around Grandpa, they'd become subdued and uncommunicative whenever he was present. He now knew why. He looked over to Jemima who was refusing to notice the approaching car or to catch his eye. Everyone seemed to be purposefully continuing what they doing, as though it took some considerable effort to do so; the smiles, once free and genuine, had become fake. Next to him on the bench, he felt Melanie stiffen with tension. He watched Grandpa park, get out and stretch before strolling over to them.

"Hiya gang!" Grandpa yelled.

People responded but in a parody of politeness. He seemed to ignore this obvious but covert hostility.

"Hello Ben, happy birthday!"

Benjamin's skin crawled when the old geezer placed a hand on his shoulder. He watched Grandpa search his pants pockets and then pull out a wad of cash to deal a couple of notes on to the table.

"There you go, son," Grandpa patted his shoulder again, "Buy yourself something nice."

"Thanks."

Benjamin stared at the money fluttering on the table but couldn't bring himself to touch it.

"My, what a gloomy bunch! Which one of you's got a beer for your dear ol' Dad, eh?"

Aunty Floella, a fragile looking woman who was a little older than Jem, handed him a can. Grandpa cracked it open and raised it aloft.

"To the boy!" he yelled.

People drank and then the party resumed but with a noticeable decline in joviality. Benjamin sat in a dense fog of understanding. It coloured his world anew. He felt like a telegraph pole with information resounding into his head through vibrating telephone wires. He watched his aunties' worried little glances and their snappy arguments. He saw that Jemima could not look at him, maybe in case she would break down again. He stood up and went to walk away. Someone asked him where he was going.

"Get a jacket," he said, automatically.

He walked inside the trailer and picked his jacket from the tiny closet behind by the door. He walked into Jemima's bedroom and crossed to the corner where Bobby kept his stuff. He pulled out a tool box and opened it. He took out a dirty rag and unwrapped the revolver and put it into his jacket pocket. He closed the toolbox then left. Stepping outside he couldn't see Grandpa. He searched through the dimming evening light to see the old man leading Melanie away by the hand. He walked swiftly over and caught up to them just as they reached the rusting Honda.

"Melanie, go and sit back down," he said.

"Just give us a few minutes will ya, sport?" Grandpa leered.

"Go back," Benjamin said to the clearly terrified girl, "I need a word with Grandpa."

Grandpa's wrinkled fingers let her go and she quickly walked away.

"Couldn't this have wait-"

Grandpa's whinge was cut off by Benjamin's sucker-punch. The old man teetered back and fell on his ass. The many high-school fisticuffs with snobby bullies had taught Benjamin to capitalise on this advantage and so he followed up with a left-right-right combo that smashed Grandpa's head back against the wing of his car. He was rightly proud of the last punch, it had connected perfectly but made his hand sting like a bitch.

"Look," Grandpa snarled, "I don't know what the stupid fucking whore has told you-"

Benjamin silenced him by whipping out the gun and cracking the butt against his nose. Grandpa's face was a mess of raspberry jelly. He poked the nuzzle into the old man's temple until he got his attention.

"Listen," he growled, unaware of what he was going to do or say, "You and this family are done. If I see you again I'm going to fucking murder you. If I hear of you giving Momma or my aunties or anyone any kind of trouble what-so-ever, I'm going to come find you and empty all six chambers into you. Then I'll reload and shoot six more bullets into your piece-of-shit corpse. I'll fucking end you. And not one person will miss you because you're a fucking cockroach."