Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin stepped back, a little afraid of how much control he actually had.

"Get going. Get the fuck out of here. Now."

Grandpa struggled to pull himself up so Benjamin motivated the lecherous pervert with a hard goal-winning kick to his balls. The old man doubled-up in agony and Benjamin caught a vivid flash in his head of the few remaining photographs Jemima had kept of his biological mother. Incensed with a painful and pitiless anger, he aimed another brutal kick to the whimpering senior citizen's face. He was sure he heard the jaw crack. Benjamin opened the car door then hauled him up and shoved him on to the driver's seat.

"I'm giving you one minute to drive away or it's over for you," he said, unsure if he was bluffing or not.

Grandpa whinged, "Gimme a minute here, my fingers are, okay, okay, hold your fucking horses."

The wheezing geezer fumbled with his keys but managed to get the engine started. Benjamin closed the car door and stepped away. Grandpa wiped blood out of his eyes and felt his jaw and nose. The window wound down and the mean old bastard looked out.

"Y'know?" Grandpa sneered, "I don't think you got the balls to do it."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah. So, I'll be seeing you, kid."

Benjamin raised the revolver and fired three times into the car's door. One-Two-Three. On the third shot Grandpa's fearful squeals turned to a yell of pain. The Honda lurched forward, swerved, careened into the neighbour's fence then came to a rest near the picnic benches. Benjamin followed, stepping into view of his watching family, aimed the gun at the back of the car and fired a fourth shot. The rear window shattered and he heard the bullet thunk dully into something inside. Grandpa was screaming for him to wait. The engine revved. Benjamin sighted down the barrel. He could easily pop the back of the head from this distance. He decided he didn't want to let Grandpa make him a murderer. Not yet. He lowered the gun. The car seemed to find the right gear then scrabbled off down the path, accelerating as it left. Benjamin looked around the trailer park, heads were popping out of windows, people were peeping out of their doors. He looked over at his stunned family. He jabbed the revolver back into his jacket pocket, turned around and headed off. A short walk behind his trailer was the boundary fence and beyond that lie a scrubland forest. In no time at all he was among the tress and gone.

Emma, the eldest of the Mackenzie brood, asked Jem, "What did you tell him?"

"Not much," she replied.

"Must've been enough," Floella said.

Mirabelle said, "We can't let him go off all upset and with a loaded gun!"

"Ohfuckingchrist, my baby," Jem was frantic.

Melanie hugged her, "Don't worry Jem, we'll find him, Come on."

A posse of aunties followed Benjamin's path into the woods while the remaining adults looked after the confused kids. Benjamin was in a small clearing, pacing around and around liked a caged tiger. He could hear his name being called by various voices from various places. He spun around at the sound of a step behind him. Aunty Gabriella, a tall, pretty and always elegantly dressed woman, held up her hands to show she was no threat.

"It's just me," she said.

Benjamin couldn't stop himself, he shook uncontrollably. She stepped up and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey, hey, shhh, it's okay, shhhh," Gabriella comforted.

"I don't know... I'm not frightened," Benjamin was shame-faced as he trembled.

"It's not fear. It's adrenaline and, pretty soon, shock too."

"Will he go to the police?"

"What? No! Never. He'd have to explain himself, wouldn't he? No, you're quite safe."

Mirabelle stepped into the clearing and immediately let up a loud call, "He's here! We've found him! We've got him!"

Mirabelle joined in the hug with her big lumberjack arms.

"Fucking hell, Benji-boy," she said.

The sound of running feet brought Aunts Dot, Floella and Melanie into the clearing. Benjamin apologised for the fuss. Melanie hugged him tighter than all the other aunts, even the husky Mirabelle.

"Are you okay?" Melanie whispered to him.

Benjamin nodded, "Are you?"

She kissed him as Emma and Jemima arrived.

Emma laughed, "Might've known we'd find lil' Mel in his arms!"

Jemima stopped and watched Benjamin disentangle from her youngest sister's limbs. She was crying. Benjamin stepped closer to her.

"Sorry Momma," he said.

Jemima wiped her tears and held out her hand. He took it and she lead the way back up a muddy, leaf-strewn path. They resumed the party as best they could. The aunts walked around the near-by trailers to let people know it was just high-jinks and not to worry about the gunshots. The quarrelsome neighbour had to be placated about the crash into his fence. Eventually the increasingly drunken aunts and their entourages went off with their designated drivers. Mirabelle who'd sank more than two dozen beers, even let lil' Mel take the controls of her precious motorcycle. Jemima and Benjamin cleared away the detritus into a garbage sack then stepped up into the trailer. It was way past midnight. Benjamin stood in the doorway of his small bedroom, looking at the drab, cramped, messy space. A tug of his jacket made him turn around.

"How do you feel about me?" Jemima asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I suppose, I mean... do you love me any less?"

"I keep trying to tell you, you don't ever have to worry about that."

There was a pause, then she said, "I'd better put his gun back."

He pulled out the heavy, shining black revolver and handed it to her. She walked into the bedroom and hid it away in the battered toolbox in the corner. She sat on the bed, looking beat. She kicked off her red heels and rubbed her nylon soles.

"I'd better get to bed," Benjamin said then turned to leave.

"Where ya going?"

He looked at her from the doorway, "My birthday is over."

Her red fingernails fidgeted with a ladder in her black and violet stockings. There was an avalanche of silence falling in the gap between them.

"Benji," she looked insecure about how he'd respond, "I... I'm miserable without you. I want to be yours."

"What about Bobby?"

"I want to be yours... and his. We can work something out."

He stepped closer and looked down at her.

"If that's what you want?" Jemima said, looking up at him.

He looked at her, then at the bed, then back at her. He reached out and touched her face.

"We're gunna need a bigger bed," he grinned.

She leaned back on the bed and crossed her svelte, nylon legs.

"You'd better get undressed," she purred, completely serious.

"Aren't you going to?"

"In a minute. I'll watch you first."

Benjamin smiled ruefully under the microscope of her lascivious attention. He removed his jacket then pulled his teeshirt off. He undid his jeans and pushed them down, taking them off along with his trainers and socks in one neat manoeuvre. He stood before her in just his boxers.

"Don't stop there," she said.

He pushed down his underwear. Jem sat forward and ran her hands over his skin. Her nails trailed down his belly then she gripped a clutch of his glistening pubic hair and drew him closer.

"You're so cute," she said.

"Your turn."

She held out her hands to indicate that she wanted to be pulled to her feet, so he helped her up. She turned around and he unzipped her dress and she wriggled out of it. Her only underwear was her bra, he unclasped it and she massaged her freed boobs while moaning in pleasure at their release. She bent slightly, her bottom rubbing up against his crotch, to roll down one of her stockings; he placed his hand on hers to stall the descent.

"Leave them on," he said.

"You like them, huh?" she beamed.

They lay down together.

"Pewf," Benjamin exhaled, "It's been a hell of day!"

She hooked a leg over his thigh and sailed her palm over his chest.

"Did we do ev-ery-thing you wanted?"

"Um, there was something I wanted to ask you to do."

Jemima pondered at the myriad possibilities then her drained brain gave up the quest and she raised her eyebrows at him in a quizzical look while stoking his cock and rubbing the swelling head against her patterned nylons.

"I, er, wanted to ask you to teach me... to make love like a real man, I, I want to be better at pleasuring you."

Jem laughed and quietly called him an idiot as she kissed him. She tightened her grasp around his dick and rubbed him up to full erectness, rolling his sensitive head up and down her stockinged thigh.

"Let me show you something," she said, rolling on to her back and pulling his body on top of her. Her hand guided him inside her. It was the most natural thing in the world. She was wet, always wet for the boy. She was addicted to him. Benjamin immediately, instinctively, began to screw her deeply and for a while she let him, enjoying the exchange in intimacy as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Hold still," she said after sighing a deep and happy breath, "Stop."

Benjamin stopped.

"Just... hold still," she said.

Benjamin lay atop her, his meat throbbed and ached for her. He could feel her pussy pulsing through his flesh antenna. Small ripples of energy. Her soft but firm pussy-walls clamped and released him in tiny flutters of pressure. Some clenches were tighter than others.

"Can you feel that?" she asked, after another internal ripple had gripped his prick.

The boy nodded and another rippling vibration ran through them both.

"No one else does that to me," she said, "That's all you."

Benjamin processed this information then began to stir his cock around inside her. She snorted and exhaled at his motions then matched his rhythm and direction with her uprising hips until they were both moving in unison. Neither of them sought to orgasm, they just gently made love for a time until exhaustion overcame them and they slept, entwined, interlocked, joined together.

Over an hour later, a car pulled up outside. The sound of the car door closing reverberated around the deathly quiet trailer park. The man's footsteps on gravel was the only sound in the early hours apart from a few birds tweetering incomprehensibly at the dawn. The trailer rolled a little as he stepped up inside. Neither Jem not Benjamin heard the sound of him eating and drinking from the remains of the party stock. The bedroom door opened and he stepped inside. He opened the back-out curtains just enough to let some natural light illuminate the scene. He pulled aside the duvet and observed the two illicit lovers. He crouched down to confirm what he suspected, the young man's penis was firmly and securely lodged inside Jemima.

"Snug as a bug in a rug," he chuckled.

He stripped off and climbed on to the bed, nestling himself behind Jemima's warm naked bottom. He kissed her shoulder. She flinched awake, scared for a second, her heart racing.

"Hello Jem," he said quietly.

"Bobby!"

"Indeed it is I."

"Oh shit, Bobby, I... I can't explain this but..."

"Shhh babe, it's fine. I've known for a long time you two were working up to this. Was plain to see."

"You must think I'm a terrible person."

"Not in the least. He loves you. You love him. How could anyone find anything wrong with that."

He kissed her neck and shoulder while she thought about his reaction.

"How'd you get to be so cool?"

"Question is," he laughed softly, "Is there any room for me in your heart now?"

"I love you, Bobby."

"Well then, that's just fine," he said, nuzzling up against her.

He pulled the duvet back over all three of them. Jem smiled to herself in the grey twilight. The thought of her boyfriend returning and of how this would go had been weighing heavily upon her and now she was utterly, unrestrainedly happy.

"I'll tell you one thing," he whispered into her ear, "If it's going to be like this... you're going to have to get used to taking it up the ass."

They chortled together. She twisted her neck around awkwardly to give him a swift but saucy kiss before resettling her head on her adopted son's shoulder. She wriggled as Bobby pressed his growing cock against her bottom.

"Do you wanna start now?" she asked.

"Hot damn! Do I?"

"Get the lube, baby."

Bobby got up and she listened to him hunting around in a cluttered bedside drawer then she rolled on top of her lover, feeling his thick, young, semi-erect cock wedged beautifully in her pussy. She began to move him around inside her by circling her hips slightly, feeling the weight of his prong reflex to her motions.

She watched his sleeping face as she heard the squelchy sound of Bobby wanking his lubricated prick. Slippery fingers made her gasp in surprise as they rubbed her bumhole. She laughed as he popped a finger inside her. She was still laughing at the ridiculousness of it all when she felt Bobby settle into position behind her, his knees nudging hers and Benjamin's thighs apart. His strong calloused hands, so different to the boy's soft fingers, held her hips as he aimed and prepared.

'He must be excited,' she thought, as the tip of his prick rested at her bunghole, 'It often takes him ages to get hard, unlike my Benji.'

She further compared her older lover with her new one, they both had a lot going for them; where one had stamina the other had frenetic excitement, where one displayed adoration the other showed unbridled lust. She had the best of both worlds. She was going to have her cake and eat it. Any additional thoughts were evacuated as she felt Bobby's cockhead spearing apart her anal sphincter and she fought the natural urge to clench tighter to repel the invasion. There was a brief penetrating pressure and then the lubey gloop eased him inside and he delved into her in a single flowing shploop. The feeling of him pushing in and pulling out of her made Jemima quiver and simper. Her whole body began to move along with his increasingly urgent shoves and the repeating motions turned her into a fuck-puppet, screwing the young lad under them both. He began to wake up.

"Whazzhappening?" Benjamin slurred groggily.

"It's alright," she answered with a kiss, "Bobby came home."

Benjamin opened his eyes, looked over Momma Jem's shoulder and saw Bobby smiling down at him.

"Hey kiddo," Bobby said.

"Erm... hi?"

"I got your car outside."

"Really? What's it like?"

"Well, it-"

"Can we talk about this later!?" Jem broke in on their blokey chat, "For fuck's sake!"

"Sorry, Momma," said Benjamin.

"Yeah, sorry Momma," said Bobby.

After a few minutes, the weird and disconcerting realisation found some stability in Benjamin's twenty year-old mind and he accepted the fact that this was now the situation. They were going to share her, it seemed, simultaneously. He resolved to hold up his end, so to speak, and to do his best. He adjusted and aligned his body to properly impale his mother, despite the fact that only a thin internal membrane was the only barrier between him and the man who'd raised him rubbing their penises together. If Benjamin poked when Bobby prodded, their pricks would meet and collide and this was alarmingly enjoyable but also some freaky fucking shit.

Jemima was discovering a new world of sensations, depending on how the two cocks moved inside her. When they pushed together in then out, her breath would escape her lungs with an audible wheeze and she was left thoroughly and wholeheartedly fucked at each retreat and advance; sometimes they would get into an alternating rhythm, one going in while the other pulled out, and this frazzled her, turning her brain into a cracked egg. The best (or worst, because it was distressing mind-melting) was when her boys had no rhythm what-so-ever and they pronged her two holes at varying and random places and times and speeds and it felt like a dozen dicks were slamming into her, again and again and again until she literally could not breathe or think.

Occasionally Benjamin would look over to see Bobby's red, sweating, sun-wrinkled face leering down, his moustached puffed by the panting geezer, and this was not doing much for his libido so he closed his eyes and thrashed his cock inside his Momma in darkness. Jemima observed his shutting out of the scene and worried that she had taken this too far. She leaned down, kissed his hot neck then spoke directly into his ear.

"Is this too kinky, baby?" Jem asked and he heard the concern in her voice.

"No. No, Momma Jem. I am... we're good."

She ground her pussy harder on his dick and he felt her flooding juices make him even wetter.

"My love," she breathed into his ear.

Bobby, chugging away like a locomotive, asked "Have you two done this?"

"Um, no," Benjamin replied.

"He will," Jem said assuredly, licking the boiling sweat off his neck.

"Ah man, you're gonna love it! Feels fucking fantastic!"

Bobby repetitions were speeding up. Jemima knew this meant his ejaculation would not be far behind this upbeat tempo.

"He's about to come," she whispered to the boy, "Will you want to suck it out of my ass?"

Benjamin looked at her in amazement. The thought of her gooey creamed butthole had not occurred to even his depraved imagination. Thronged by wanton perversity, he lifted his hips and shot his seed like a firework.

"Oh fuck..." Jemima's already disembodied mind floated away on astral wings of pleasure. Bobby felt Benjamin's surging, spunking cock pressing against his as it exploded and he too joined in the eruption, both shooting their searing and incandescent sperm into the panting, sweating, wriggling, quivering woman that lay sandwiched between them.

"Christ," Jem blasphemed.

The two men withdrew their sheathed weapons and reclined, satisfied with the efforts of their labours. Jemima, her body tingling with ever decreasing waves of sentimental spasms, tucked up her legs and coiled into a ball.

"I'm cold, hold me," she said quietly.

Bobby retrieved the duvet that had been dislodged on to the floor by their thrashing and wild excesses and pulled it over the three of them. He and Benjamin wrapped the woman who'd captured their hearts in their arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Let's get some sleep," she whispered, "And tomorrow, or today, when we wake... we can do that again."

Benjamin Mackenzie lay in his adopted parents' bed and one thought pervaded his drowsy mind: The warm, oozing pearlescent cream that would be slowly drooling this very moment from both of Momma Jem's deliciously dirty holes. He imagined for a second that he would stir everyone awake so that he could sup from her bounteous anal and vaginal sources but he dismissed the idea and relaxed.

'There'll be plenty more' he comforted himself, 'Plenty more of my trailer park Momma's gooey cream-pies.'