Trailer Park Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Can Irma give Tiffany a way out of the trailer park?
3.7k words
4.52
11.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like lesbian sex, paid sex, abusive parents or teen pregnancy bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it, and let me know if you'd like a part two!

------------------------------------------------------------

Gilman's Trailer Park was nestled deep in a thick grove of pines, and the Hendersons were the poorest ones in the park; not that anyone there had much money. Mrs. Henderson was a stripper at Rocco's, the only nightclub for miles around, and even at thirty-six she was still popping out babies from the plethora of random hookups that she had. Immediately she would surrender each child for adoption, having too little income to keep them around. Mr. Henderson had abandoned their family years ago, and she made end's meet the only way she knew.

Now, however, her eldest daughter Tiffany Mae -- a girl of barely eighteen -- looked to be following right in her footsteps.

The trail park's youngest slut was at it again, the clock striking midnight as she snuck out of one of the dozen ramshackle mobile homes. Tonight it was Mr. Fitzpatrick who had paid for her, his warm cum still dripping from between her thighs. Tiffany's little pussy had been fucked brutally, the man unceremoniously plowing his cock into her at an unforgiving pace while his wife and children slept just down the hall. Tiffany never once came, her body so used to being taken callously that she hardly felt anything. He had paid her fifty in cash, snidely throwing in an extra ten since he had broken his promise not to blow his load in her.

As she stepped out into the dark, starless night she shuddered, wrapping her thin arms about herself. Her handkerchief tube-top and tiny denim shorts offered no warmth, and when she got back to her mother's trailer she found herself locked out. Tiffany tried every window she could reach, but none of them were unlocked. The girl swore, hunkering herself down on the chilly steps to wait for a long,long while until her mother returned. That was how Irma Pierce found her two hours later, alone and freezing in the middle of the night. She nudged Tiffany with one slippered foot, waking the dozing girl and helping her to her feet.

"Come on, Tiffany Mae. My place is warm, an' I'm sure I can find you something to eat."

Tiffany had known Irma her whole life, the widow living in the trailer next to them, and without a word she stumbled after the older woman. Irma was right: her trailer was nice and toasty, and soon enough Tiffany was scarfing down a hot bowl of Spaghetti-O's. Irma sat across the worn, stained table from the teen, a cigarette in her mouth and her hair in pink, plastic curlers. She took a long drag, blowing the smoke up towards the ceiling vent, then finally asked what had been on her mind.

"Alright, girly, now tell me: why were you out sleeping on the porch?"

An awkward silence greeted the question, Tiffany shifting uncomfortably as the squishing between her thighs reminded her of her very rough night. She was the trailer park's unspoken, yet worst-kept, secret. Every man there knew he could fuck her for fifty bucks, but not one of them actually cared about her welfare. There was no point in hiding the truth, and she figured that Irma probably already suspected what she had been up to.

"Mr. Fitzpatrick paid for me. I thought I left early enough, but by the time I got home Mama had already locked up and gone to Rocco's."

Irma took a drag, silently nodding. She had known as much, had seen Tiffany ushered clandestinely into the Fitzpatrick's trailer earlier that night, and she wished that she could make things better for the poor girl.

"You needed money that bad?"

Tiffany merely nodded. Without her whoring money she and her mother would often go hungry, so even when the men treated her poorly -- which was always -- it was still worth it to her. Irma stubbed out her cigarette, a small sigh escaping her.

"Let me guess: you're still too proud to take a hand-out, no matter how many times I've offered, or some bullshit like that?"

The girl dropped her eyes, her pretty, pouty lips turning down.

"Yes, ma'am. I don't want to be in anyone's debt, and I'm no charity case."

Irma wanted to just hand the girl money, to try and bring a spark of joy to the jaded teen, but it was clear she wasn't going to accept it. Well, if that was the case...maybe it was time to indulge in one of her most hidden fantasies.

"You ever been with a woman?"

The startled gurl looked up, shaking her head as she dabbed the last of the sauce off of her face with a paper towel.

"No, Mrs. Pierce."

The entire concept of sleeping with another woman was strange, foreign even, but it was really no odder than anything else in Tiffany's life. Irma opened the snap on her purse, fishing around her wallet until she pulled out a crisp, clean one-hundred dollar bill. She was moving out of the trailer park the next day, most of her belongings already in boxes, and it would be the last time she'd ever see Tiffany. Why not see if she could enjoy something fun to remember the girl by?

"Would you for twice your usual fee?"

Her eyes widened, Tiffany finally putting two and two together.

"Oh, ma'am, I...I don't know..."

Irma decided to speak plainly, her eyes locked on the girl's big baby-blues.

"I think you're sexy as sin, an' I can show you that a woman can be a much better lover than a man. Let me guess, that prick Fitzpatrick didn't even get you off?"

Tiffany grimaced, the answer clear.

"You know I'm moving out of town tomorrow, sweet thing. You won't have to ever see me again, an' at least you'll get a proper fucking tonight if you say yes."

The older woman's words were stirring something up inside Tiffany, her pussy growing damp as desire blazed in Irma's eyes. The woman wanted her, there was no doubt, and for a hundred bucks...well, why in Hell not? It was too good of an opportunity to pass up, and she figured she would eventually need to learn how to please a woman anyway if she was going to continue on her current sex-for-cash path.

"Okay."

The teen stood, immediately standing and shimmying out of her tiny shorts. She didn't have on panties, her red, cum-coated little cunt bearing itself to Irma's hungry gaze. Before the older woman could speak Tiffany had yanked her top off as well, her large, perky breasts on full display for the mature lesbian.

"Slow down, girly! I was going to take my time an' undress you myself, piece-by-piece as I told you how lovely you are, but I guess you're used to men just wanting to get right to the goods, hummmm?"

Tiffany blushed, unsure of how to feel about someone wanting to be slow and tender with her. Irma stood, taking the teen's hand and leading her to the bedroom. She plunked Tiffany down on the corner of her bed, kneeling before her and spreading the girl's legs. With a happy sigh the older woman leaned forward, her lips gently kissing Tiffany's pretty little pussy. She lapped the cum off of the girl's labia, then she slid her tongue deep up inside the wet, well-used fuck-hole.

Above her Tiffany let out a sharp gasp, her petite fists clenching the cheap sheets. Never had someone eaten her out, and the sensation was wonderful. She knew she was a paid whore, just a set of holes to be fucked until the man using her was satisfied, but just a few moments with Irma and she was already wishing she could be something more, someone's partner instead of a toy to be played with. For a good ten minutes the erotic tongue wiggled about inside of her, the tip caressing her vaginal walls in an delightful, tingle-inducing rhythm unlike anything the young girl had ever experienced.

"Oh, please don't stop..."

The breathy plea left her lips before she could bite it off, the teen's head lolling back as she cried out. Irma's fingers sought the girl's long-neglected clit, pulling back the hood until the small nub was exposed. Then she gently pinched it, rolling the bundle of nerves between her well-practiced fingers. She felt Tiffany clench around her tongue, knew that the girl was going to cum soon, and she applied just a little more pressure. With a sweet wail the teen orgasmed, her lithe body bucking against the tongue buried in her.

"Fuck! Mrs. Pierce, unnnngh, fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Irma let Tiffany ride out her climax, the teen's long, blonde hair cascading down her back as her head bent even further back. Her breasts jutted out proudly, and the older woman couldn't deny how lovely the girl was. When Tiffany came down from her climax her eyes, which had been clenched shut, finally fluttered open. By then Irma had stripped, the mature woman laying on the bed next to her.

"Welcome back, sweetheart. You passed out there for a moment...was it that good?"

All Tiffany could do was nod weakly, an adorable smile gracing her lips.

"Yes, ma'am. That was so good, thank you..."

Irma didn't respond, her lips too busy latching onto one of the girl's taut little nipples. She suckled, earning a cute mewl of appreciation from Tiffany. This went on for awhile, the girl's pussy growing more and more wet as she was teased. The older woman kept swapping nipples, lavishing each with equal attention as she worshiped the girl's body. Eventually an adventurous finger slid down, the tip parting the teen's cunt lips just enough to stroke her clit.

"So good..."

Tiffany's whimper came just before she had her second orgasm, her hips arching off the bed as she cried out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

She never knew sex could feel so incredible.

As she lay there, her chest heaving as she came down from her climax, Irma rose from the bed. She gave Tiffany a quick kiss, the too-brief contact leaving the teen wanting more.

"Get on your knees for me, baby girl. I'll be right back."

Tiffany complied, doggy-style a familiar position for the young whore. She parted her legs extra-wide, knowing it would give Irma a good view of her soaked pussy upon return. A few minutes later the older woman entered, the bed dipping as she climbed up to position herself behind Tiffany. For a moment she craned her neck down, enduring the awkward angle long enough to place a tender kiss on the teen's cunt, and then the girl felt something solid nudging its way between her pussy lips.

"Mrs. Pierce, what's th...oooooooh, shit!"

The head of the strapon slipped into her cunt, cutting off the girl's question. The toy was bigger than any man that had fucked her, their dicks woefully average in comparison to the monstrosity now splitting her open. As inch after inch of silicone sank into her Tiffany wailed, her pussy being stretched more than the teen thought possible.

"That's it, baby girl! Take it all, take my big, fat cock into that slutty little pussy of yours! You let all of the men in this God-forsaken place fuck you, parading around here day in an' day out wearing next to nothing to tease everyone, but now it's finally my turn."

She gave Tiffany's bubble-butt a firm smack, a red handprint appearing immediately on the pale skin.

"Who owns your cunt tonight, slut? Hummmmm?"

Tears were pricking the corners of Tiffany's eyes, the teen's snatch working on overtime to accommodate the invader.

"You do! Oh, shit...oooooh, you do, Mrs. Pierce! My pussy is yours tonight, oh God..."

It was so sexy hearing Irma talk like that, the teen never knowing until that moment that being called a slut could make her feel good. Tiffany's trembling legs gave out, the teen lurching face-forward onto the bed. That didn't faze Irma, the woman merely pressing her hips at a different angle to remain buried in the girl.

"That's right! Good job, darling, but if you want that money you can't let me do all of the work."

She pulled out, leaving the girl's red, gaping pussy empty. A little of Mr. Fitzpatrick's cum leaked out, a burning reminder of Tiffany's earlier shame.

"Stand."

The teen felt like she could barely move, her legs jello, but she managed to comply. Irma rested her back against her headboard, the fake cock sticking up between her legs obscenely, and she waved one hand towards her crotch.

"Come take a seat, baby girl."

On shaky legs the girl complied, mounting Irma so that her cunt was hovering just above the strapon. The older woman placed her hands on the teen's hips, slowly helping Tiffany sink down onto the massive cock. It was a fight, but Irma always had been a patient woman. Finally Tiffany was stuffed to the hilt, her arms around Irma for support as her little pussy ached.

"Oh, Mrs. Pierce, I've never been so full! Why do you have such a big thing like this anyways?"

Irma had to bite her tongue, nearly letting it slip that she had something so big because that was the size Tiffany's mother liked to get railed with, but she wasn't about to reveal that the teen wasn't the first Henderson woman to cum all over her strapon.

"Don't you worry your pretty head about that, sugar. Right now all that matters is that I make you feel like a real woman."

To Tiffany's happy surprise Irma kissed her, the mature lesbian's lips seeking out the girl's in a desperate, hungry hunt. The same tongue that had been in Tiffany's pussy not long ago was now plumbing the depths of her mouth, Irma's hands reaching out to join in the fun. They cupped the teen's heavy tits, squeezing them gently as she began to rock her hips. The subtle motion drove the cock up into the girl, Tiffany moaning as she was slowly fucked.

When Irma broke the kiss it was only so that she could begin kissing other bits of Tiffany, lavishing her attention on the girl's neck, shoulders and breasts. The teen's cunt juice began to drip down the strapon, signaling to Irma that her ministrations were working.

"Sweetheart, I want you to start bouncing on me. Pretend that I'm a trampoline, an' you want to get really high up."

Tiffany's face screwed up in concentration, trying to decipher what her lover meant, but nonetheless she obeyed. She gave a slight bounce, cooing softly as the cock rubbed along her clit.

"Like, like that?"

Irma nodded encouragingly, planting a tender kiss on the teen as a reward. Her voice was husky, her desire growing as she felt gravity pull the teen back down onto her.

"Just like that, baby. I know what a little whore you are, letting all of those men fuck you time an' again, so show me your cock-riding skills."

Though she didn't want to admit it Tiffany had never really been on top of a man, most guys just bending her over a couch or a table to get their rocks off quickly.

"I, I've actually never been, well, up on someone like this...no one ever wanted me face-to-face, or for longer than a quick fuck while I was bent over their couch or something."

The older woman ceased her movements, hardly registering what the teen had just said.

"Wait, you've never been on top before?"

Tiffany shook her head, suddenly feeling self-conscious. She was really enjoying herself, and really wanted Irma to know how amazing it was, but her lack of experience caused a spike of anxiety to crackle through her. Irma saw this, saw the way the girl's eyes grew downcast, and she immediately wished she hadn't said anything. She took her finger, gently tilting Tiffany's chin up, and she had the girl meet her eyes.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm sorry that I made an ass of myself by assuming you had done certain things. Any man who bypassed a chance to look you in the face while you were giving them pleasure is a fucking idiotic jackass, an' if I had more time here I'd spend it all showing you the difference."

A small tear trickled down Tiffany's cheek, the girl quickly brushing it away as if Irma hadn't seen it. She offered a weak smile, but it was quickly broken as a flash of pain laced through her overly-stimulated pussy. Without a word the mature woman began gently extracting herself from her new favorite hole, Tiffany's comfort paramount to everything else.

"Mrs. Pierce, no! I'm fine, I just..."

Irma shushed her, not stopping until the strapon was out and Tiffany was laying on the bed. She stood up just long enough to remove the harness, then she was back in bed with her arms around the girl. No one had ever shown Tiffany such care, and a renewed sense of sadness spiked through the teen at the thought of Mrs. Pierce moving away. It had been sad enough before, back when she was just going to lose a kind neighbor, but now it was going to be ten times harder.

She wanted longer with the older woman, wanted to prove to Irma that she could be a good fuck, but time wasn't on their side. Irma cuddled Tiffany, her arms around the girl as they lay in silence. Both of them wanted to extend their stay, to see how their relationship could change, but it was too little too late.

After a few minutes Tiffany wiggled out of Irma's embrace, trying her best to hide the tears wetting her cheeks.

"I, I've gotta get going. Mama will be back soon, if she's not already, so..."

Irma didn't reply, merely making her way back to the trailer's tiny kitchen and rooting through one of the drawers. She pulled out a pen and a sticky note, scribbling down the address to her new house. She stuck it to the one-hundred dollar bill, handing both to Tiffany. The girl had put her clothes back on, her a stride a little bit of a waddle thanks to their session, she took the offered paper with a frown.

"What's this?"

The older woman reached out, gently cupping the teen's face.

"I've always helped you an' your mother over the years, giving you food an' things when I could, an' now that Paul's life insurance finally cleared I want you to know that I'm here to help if you ever need something. I'm moving into a small, but nice house a few towns over, so maybe you can come visit me sometime. There's plenty of space...?"

Her statement was almost a question, Irma not sure how the girl would react. It wasn't an invite for sex, she genuinely wanted to offer the teen a way out. Something like hope flashed across Tiffany's eyes, and she offered Irma the tiniest of smiles. She believed she'd never make it over there, would never see Irma again, but she didn't have the heart to say it.

"Yeah, that would be nice. I've gotta go though..."

Before she could leave Irma gently caught her arm, quickly pulling the girl back in for a kiss. It was intense, layers of passion surging to the surface, and Tiffany wanted nothing more than to melt back into Irma's arms. Instead she pulled away, sprinting out the trailer door despite the twinge of protest from her raw-fucked little pussy.

------------------------------------------------------------

When Tiffany got back to her trailer her mother's beat-up Chevy was there, though no lights were on inside. She crept up the porch stairs, praying that her mother wouldn't catch her sneaking in. She made it inside, shutting the door silently behind her, and that was when a hand shot out of the darkness. The heavy tang of Jack Daniels wafted around her, instantly telling Tiffany who it was. Her mother was unsteady, barely standing on her feet, but she glared at her daughter with something akin to jealousy.

"Walk of shame, huh? Saw you, hic, saw you at Irma's. She fuck you, huh?"

Mrs. Henderson's words were slurred and slow, but her question was clear enough. Tiffany looked at her feet, shaking her head.

"No, Mama. It was cold, and you had locked me out, so..."

Her mother's other hand shot out, yanking viciously on a fistfull of blonde locks.

"Liar! Fucking slut, I saw how you're waddling. That shit only, hic, happens when Irma gets extra excited. Let me guess, she told you that you were pretty, and then fucked you with a huge, hic, fake cock? Big ol' monster thing that split you in half? That was in me first, you fucking dumb bitch!"

Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers
12