Trailer Park Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for a response, her inebriated words spilling without a wall to stop them.

"Hopefully she fucked you at least half as good as she does me! I, hic, always knew she liked you, but didn't think she had a thing for fucking a mommy and a daughter both."

The drunk woman released her grip, Tiffany sobbing as she slipped past her mother and bolted down the hall to her room. She locked her door, flinging herself onto her bed and burying her face in a pillow. It hurt, knowing that Irma had fucked her mother first, but it wasn't a complete shock. Mrs. Henderson had made her rounds of the trailer park the same way her daughter was, and she was still beautiful enough to get cat-called regularly, so it wasn't impossible.

Though, just for once, Tiffany wished she didn't have to share everything good with her mother.

------------------------------------------------------------

It took three months for Tiffany to start showing, her flat tummy starting to gain a little bump as Mr. Fitzpatrick's bastard grew inside her. Her mother's abuse was at an all-time high, and with each day Tiffany felt herself sinking further and further into hopelessness and depression.

Then, when she was rooting through a drawer for socks, she came across a crumpled, slightly smudged sticky note. The teen clutched it to her chest, warm tears slipping down her cheeks. She had believed the note was lost, or long-since destroyed by her mother, so it felt like a true blessing.

She didn't know where else to turn, so she was going to pay Irma a visit.

12