Trailer Park Tales 04: Khloe

Story Info
Busty Khloe finds her brother watching porn.
5.1k words
4.69
52.9k
81

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

Trailer Park Tales is a series of stand-alone short stories that will feature large breasted women having sex with big dicked men, some of whom they'll be related to. They're very light on plot and more about the sex. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the others to enjoy themselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Oh my God! Are you watching porn?!"

Khloe's yell made MK jump up from the sofa and rush toward the television that was currently filled with a young blonde girl on her knees, begging the man fucking her ass to do it harder.

"Nuh-uh," Khloe said, quickly darting in front of her younger brother, arms outstretched, her back to him, preventing him getting to the screen. "I wanna see what my pervy little brother's watching!" she laughed.

"Come on, Khloe, knock it off," MK said, trying to reach around her. "I didn't know you were coming home."

"I guess you didn't," Khloe said.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy -- uuuhnnn -- fuck it hard!" the girl on the screen said as the guy hunched over her did just that, pounding an impressive length into her stretched asshole.

"Mmmm, looks like little brother's into anal, huh, MK?" Khloe said, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Enough, Khloe, come on!" her brother whined, still trying to get to the TV. Eventually his brain kicked in and he left his sister and grabbed the remote from the sofa where he'd been sat with it and, with a press of a button, turned the TV off.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Khloe yelled, turning to face him, hands on her hips. MK looked up at her from the sofa where he'd sat back down and couldn't help running his eyes over her. Like most of the girls in the Holy Hills Trailer Park, she was slim and stacked, her huge and obviously braless tits making the white T-shirt she wore stretch tight across them. This had the effect of pulling the bottom of it free of her denim cut off shorts, revealing her trim stomach. And the cut offs she wore were short and tight enough that he was pretty sure he could see the mound of her pussy outlined in them.

"Hey! Idiot! Eyes up here!" Khloe said, pointing to her gorgeous face, her long dark hair in braided pigtails today. When MK looked up guiltily, she pointed back at the TV. "Switch that back on, dumbass."

With a resigned sigh, MK pressed the button on the remote again, the screen switching back on, as Khloe sat herself down on the sofa next to him.

On screen, the big titted blonde was now kneeling up, sucking eagerly on the big cock of the man who'd just been fucking her ass.

Khloe and MK watched in silence for a moment before Khloe leaned forward, staring at the screen.

"Oh my God," she said quietly. "I know her!" She turned to her brother. "That's Sheree Dunning -- she lives here in the trailer park! I know her sister!"

"Mmmm, such a big cock for me, Daddy," Sheree said on TV, looking up at the man who smiled down at her.

"Fucking hell! That really is her dad! I've met him a couple of times!" She watched as Sheree went back to enthusiastically sucking on her father's cock. "Fuck -- that really is a big cock!" Khloe turned back to her brother. "Did you know this was a local girl?"

MK shrugged but couldn't help grinning a little.

"Sure -- Mr Dunning makes 'em himself, sells 'em local." He pointed up at the screen. "The ones with him fucking his daughters cost a lot more, but they's worth it."

"Daughters?" Khloe said.

"Yeah, he's got, like three or four and they're all into this."

"Fuuuuuck," Khloe whispered, turning back to the TV where Sheree was down on her hands and knees again as her father inched his cock back into her asshole. "So what gets you hot, little brother?" she asked. "Is it the butt fucking, the big tits, the incest, what?"

"Guess -- guess it's all o'that," he said with a shamefaced smile. "I do like a girl with a -- a big rack."

She smiled at him. "Hardly surprising, growing up with me and momma -- must drive you crazy when we walk around with our bikinis on in the summer?"

"Sure does," MK said, his gaze dropping to his sister's huge tits.

"Mmmm -- and look at you, you horny dog, staring at your sister's big boobs."

She turned around and knelt on the sofa facing him, then grabbed her own tits and hefted them up. She pushed them together, the twin globes of flesh bulging out the neckline of her T-shirt.

"You ever think about me and these babies when you're jerking off?" She glanced down at his crotch and couldn't help notice the impressive bulge he had there.

"Fuck yeah, I do!" MK said with a big grin.

"Really? What do you think about doing? Huh?" Khloe dipped her head, stuck out her tongue and licked the top of her right tit.

"Shiiiiiit -- do that again, sis," MK said, his eyes wide.

"You like me doing that?" Khloe asked him. She turned her head and licked the top of her left one. "Come on, tell me what you think about."

"I -- I think about you blowing me -- an' about me -- fucking you." He glanced up at the screen where Sheree was laid on her back, taking a massive load of jism over her face and tits. "An' -- an' I think about doing that with you."

"You wanna go all pornstar on me, huh?" Khloe asked him. "Wanna fuck me and cum all over me?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" MK groaned, his eyes nearly bugging out of his head.

"Well that ain't gonna happen, ya pervert!" Khloe said with a giggle. She jumped off the sofa and, swaying her ass deliberately, headed into her bedroom.

MK sat on the sofa and watched her disappear, his mouth open in surprise.

† † † † †

A few minutes later, Khloe sat cross legged on her bed, her phone held up to her ear as it rang.

"Khloe, baby!" her friend said as she answered.

"Rhonda, girl!" Khloe replied. "You'll never guess what just happened!"

"What?"

"I walked in to find my little brother watching a porno!"

"MK? Was he jerking off?" Rhonda asked with a laugh.

"No, but I think he was about to. But my brother ain't why I'm calling -- your sister is."

"My sister? Which one?"

"Sheree," Khloe said. "The one who was in the porno my brother was watching -- the one who was getting buttfucked by your dad in the porno my brother was watching! What the fuck is that about, girl?!"

"Haha! Oh yeah, I guess you found out about my dad's little business, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so -- and MK said all your dad's daughters were doing this. That include you, too?"

Rhonda was quiet for a couple of seconds before she laughed again. "Yeah, me too!"

"My best friend's an incest pornstar and she never told me!" Khloe said, the pair of them laughing. "I can't blame you, though, having seen the size of your dad's cock!"

"God, yeah, he is big -- you really feel it after a session with him!"

Khloe laid back on the bed as they talked.

"So you take that big thing up the ass like Sheree as well?"

"Mmmmm, sure do. Daddy's a real big fan of buttfucking. He loves cramming that big cock of his up my ass," Rhonda said with lust in her voice.

"And I thought your asshole was all mine," Khloe whispered, closing her eyes and cupping her big tits with her free hand.

"Don't be jealous, baby," Rhonda sighed. "You know I love how you play with my tushy -- how deep you get your tongue in my butthole -- how deep you can get our toys in there."

"Fuuuuuckk -- I wish you were here right now," Khloe moaned, unsnapping her cut off shorts and easing her hand inside, two fingers slipping into her moist, shaven slit.

"Me too, baby. Are you touching yourself?" Rhonda asked softly.

"Uh huh," Khloe sighed, working her fingers deeper into her slippery pussy.

"You thinking about me, baby?"

"Uh huh," Khloe said. She spread her legs wide, gasping as she pushed a third finger into her cunt, the slick sounds of her finger fucking filling the room.

"Good -- think about my fingers in that tasty pussy of yours -- think about me eating your wet pussy while I push my fingers as deep inside as I can -- you picturing that?"

"Fuck yeah," Khloe moaned.

"Good -- now think of my Daddy joining us -- that huge fucking cock of his in his hand - he's standing behind me, baby -- I'm on my knees eating that pussy of yours -- mmmmmmmm -- and my Daddy's pushing that big cock of his into me -- "

"Oh fuck,"

"But he's not fucking my pussy -- he's pushing that big cock into my ass -- aahhhh -- feels so big in my ass, baby -- so fucking big!" Rhonda moaned.

"Uuhhnnn -- wanna see that," Khloe groaned as she thrust her fingers in and out of her twat, her eyes closed, picturing the scene her friend was describing.

"Mmmmm -- you're gonna do more than see it -- mmmm -- cos when my Daddy's finished fucking my ass -- he's gonna take his big cock and pull it out -- ahhhhh -- and bring it round to you -- and have you taste my ass on his cock."

"Uhhhnnn -- fuuuuuuckkkk!" Khloe moaned. "So fucking hot!"

"Can you taste it, baby?" Rhonda asked her. "Taste my sweet ass on my Daddy's cock while I finger fuck your pussy and make you cum!"

"Uhhhh -- fucking -- cummmming!" Khloe gasped, her fingers and Rhonda's fantasy pushing her over the edge. She pulled her fingers from her cunt and noisily slurped on them, stuffing all three of them into her mouth, licking and slurping at them so Rhonda could hear.

"You like a little phone sex, baby?" Rhonda asked as she calmed down.

"You know I do," Khloe said, sucking on her fingers idly. "When can we get together and do it for real?"

"How's tomorrow for you?"

"Should be good," Khloe said. She rubbed at her huge tits, her nipples still hard. "But I'm still fucking horny today."

"Hmmmm -- if only you had a horny teenager in the same trailer as you -- one who's been watching porn and is probably willing to do whatever you say," Rhonda said with a throaty laugh.

"MK?!" Khloe gasped. "You suggesting I fuck my brother?"

"Why not? Don't tell me you haven't thought about it?"

"Well -- maybe I have -- he might be dumb as a bag of rocks, but he's packing from what I've seen. Maybe not as big as your daddy -- "

"But maybe big enough for what you need right now?" Rhonda asked.

"Hmmmm -- maybe," Khloe sat back up and looked at her bedroom door, wondering where MK was. "You know, if family fucking is good enough for you, maybe it's good enough for me."

"Do it, baby, and if he's any good, maybe we can share him tomorrow?"

"I'll let you know, darling," Khloe said. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Khloe sat on her bed for a moment, thinking to herself.

† † † † †

MK sat on his bed, his beat-up laptop in front of him, another porno playing. The only reason he'd been in the living room was because his laptop was dying and struggling to play the video he was watching.

Sheree was in this one as well, still being fucked by her father, but this time they'd been joined by another woman -- a blonde MILF who was all tits and ass, just like Sheree which was unsurprising as it was her mother, Jamie-Lynn.

MK watched in awe as Jamie-Lynn rode reverse cowgirl on Dunning's big cock, her huge tits bouncing, before she slid up, letting Sheree take hold of his cock and suck it clean. Once that was done, Sheree eagerly dived in and ate out her mom's pussy.

MK groaned, picturing Khloe and their mom doing this with him. They were both slim and stacked like the women in the porno -- hell, like almost every woman in the trailer park -- and he'd lost count of the times he'd fantasised about them. He just had no idea whether they'd thought of him like that.

"Hey, little brother, you in there?" Khloe's voice came from his door.

He made to close his laptop but then paused -- Khloe had already caught him watching one porno so what did it matter if he was watching another?

"Yeah, I'm in here," he said.

"Can I come in?" Khloe asked after a pause.

"Sure," MK said. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped as Khloe walked in. She'd changed out of the T-shirt and cut off shorts into a tiny skirt that barely covered her ass and a tank top that revealed a lot of side boob and a mass of cleavage as the neckline was almost down to her belly button. "Wow," he said, staring at her.

"You like this look?" Khloe said, slowly turning him around and giving him a show. "I figured I was so mean to you earlier, I should make it up to you." She stepped over and sat next to him, draping one arm around his shoulders, pushing her huge tits into his arm. "Whatcha watching? More porn?"

"Uh-huh," MK said, although at that point he was staring at his sister's big tits.

Khloe watched Sheree and Jamie-Lynn taking turns sucking on Sheree's dad's dick, passing it back and forth before making out with each other around it.

"Is that Sheree's mom?" Khloe asked, staring at the screen.

"Uh-huh," MK said again.

"You ever think about me and mom doing that with you?" Khloe asked her brother. She ran her fingers down his chest and on to the top of his sweat pants.

"Y-y-yeah -- all -- all the time," MK said.

"I guess incest really turns you on, huh?" she asked, her hand moving lower until she grasped the thick length of his prick. "Mmmmm, me too," she sighed.

MK moaned as Khloe's hand ran along his cock -- it wasn't as big as the monster on screen, but it wasn't far off either.

"You like my titties, little brother?" she asked him. He nodded dumbly. "Then why don't you touch them?"

MK reached out with his free hand, the other cupping his sister's ass, and slid it inside her tank top, feeling the warm, fleshy globe of her huge tit, her small nipple hard and pressing against his palm.

"Fuuuuuck -- they're so big," MK groaned, moving from one to the other and back. He pushed the edges of her tank top to the side, her big jugs popping free. He dived down and began licking and slobbering over them, sucking on her nipples, convinced she would take them away at any minute.

"Yeahhhh -- that's it -- suck on those big titties," Khloe sighed, watching her brother do just that. "They're all yours -- mmmmm -- you can lick 'em -- suck 'em -- ahhhhh -- you can fuck 'em, too, if you like."

MK looked up at her, a big dopey smile on his face.

"You like that idea, little brother?" she asked. He nodded, not believing his ears. "Then let's get that big dick of yours between 'em."

MK scrambled as quick as he could to get his clothes off, throwing them to one side before he knelt on the bed, straddling his sister's waist.

Khloe grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up and off, laughing at his wide-eyed expression as she revealed her huge jugs to him properly.

MK moved forward, his cock slapping between her massive tits before she pushed them together, wrapping his hard fuck meat in them.

"Uhhhh -- fuck yeahhhhh!" he moaned, moving his hips, sawing his cock in and out of his sister's deep cleavage, his thick, clear pre-cum lubing the tit fuck.

"Mmmmm, that looks real good, little brother," Khloe said, watching him. She'd lost count of how many men had fucked her tits over the years, how many loads she'd taken over them, but it never got old for her.

"Jesus, Khloe -- uuhnnnn -- can't believe -- I'm finally fucking -- uhhhhh -- your big titties!" MK gasped.

"Why don't you hold 'em while you fuck 'em?" she asked.

Looking like all his birthdays had come at once, MK grabbed on to her big, pillowy mounds, holding them tight around his cock. His sister bent down and spat a thick wad of saliva into her cleavage, adding to the pre-cum, making his throbbing cock glisten as it slid wetly between her huge tits.

"Mmmm, look at that big fucking dick," Khloe said, watching her brother's cock slide up and down in her cleavage. She looked up at him. "Sure looks tasty," she said, licking her lips.

Figuring this must be the best day of his life, MK pulled his prick free of her jugs and held it at the base, the purple head pulsing in front of her.

Khloe leaned forward and licked the knob of her brother's cock, purring as she felt a thick line of pre-cum spurt on to her tongue. They both moved forward and moaned as the first couple of inches of his thick fuck meat slid into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus -- oh holy fuck!" MK gasped, looking down as his sister started bobbing her head back and fore, her lips wrapped tight around the engorged flesh of his prick. She reached up and grabbed his butt cheeks, pulling him in even further, the head of his cock nudging at the back of her throat.

"Uullkk! Gggulllkkk! Gllluukkk!" came from her throat as Khloe forced herself to gag on her brother's thick cock, trying to cram as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"Oh fuck -- aahhhhhh -- oh holy fucking God!" MK babbled, watching spit pour out of Khloe's mouth and fall on to the heaving mounds of her huge tits. Eventually, Khloe pushed him back, thick ropes of spit connecting her mouth and his prick for a moment before they landed with a heavy splat on her tits.

"Fuck -- ggaahhhh -- you like that, little brother?" Khloe asked, watching his bobbing cock.

"Hell yeah -- ain't no girl ever done that before to me," MK said.

Khloe opened her mouth, letting her brother guide his fat cock back inside, and once more jammed herself down on his prick.

"Gluk! Gluk! Gluk! Gluk! Gluk!" Khloe gagged herself over and over, pulling MK's prick deep into her mouth, spit running from her lips, down her chin and on to her huge tits.

She pushed him back again, spitting on to his prick and jerking him, keeping him hard.

"Lay down, little brother," she said, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. "I need this fucker inside me."

MK collapsed on to the bed, his back against the wall as he watched Khloe pull her tiny skirt up and over her pert ass. Her pussy was shaved apart from a neat landing strip at the top, the puffy lips shining with her arousal.

She straddled his waist, reached down and positioned his spit covered cock at the entrance to her twat. She groaned as she lowered herself, his girth spreading her pussy lips wide as his cock slipped inside.

"Uuhnnnn -- fuuuuuckkk -- that's good," Khloe moaned as she slid her pussy down her brother's big prick. She giggled as MK reached up and grabbed her huge melons again. "You sure do like -- uuhhhh -- my big titties, don't you?"

All MK could do was nod, his hands roving over her massive mounds.

"Good -- cos I sure like this -- mmmmm -- big old dick of yours," Khloe groaned as she started to move herself up and down the meaty length that was buried inside her. She put her hands on his chest, pushing her big tits together and out into his eager grasp, moving her hips, her hot pussy moving slickly along his shaft. "Mmmmm yeaahhhh -- we're definitely doing this again," she sighed.

"Oh God, can we?" MK asked, a big grin on his face.

"Fuck yeah," Khloe said, looking down at him. "No more jerking off to porn, little brother -- uuhhmmmm -- next time you're horny -- you just bring this big dick to your big sister, you hear?"

"Sure will, sis," MK said.

Khloe bounced her hips faster, the wet sounds of their fucking filling the room as her juicy pussy moved up and down the thick length of her brother's cock. He started humping in time, stuffing his cock meat deep into her cunt, grinning wider as she gasped with every thrust.

"Fuck! Yes!" she cried, her huge tits jiggling in his hands as she bounced up and down. "Fuck me -- aahahhhhh -- fuck your sister -- uuuhhhh -- gimme that big -- uuuhnn -- fucking dick!"

The siblings fucked hard and fast, MK's thick length spreading Khloe's tight pussy wide as it bored deep into her twat time and again. Her head fell forward, her mouth open, her eyes rolling back in her head and she moaned, feeling her pussy clench as she came.

"Uuuhnnn -- fuuuuuuckk -- cummmmming!" she moaned, her whole body shaking as her orgasm rippled through her body, waves of pleasure coursing through her frame as MK continued fucking her. "Oooohhhh -- fuck me -- aaahhhhh -- little brother -- uuhnnn -- making me cum!"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12