Trailer Park Tales 04: Khloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khloe collapsed on to her brother's chest, her huge tits squashed between them, ballooning out the sides, MK moving his hands to grab her ass cheeks, holding on to them as he continued cramming his cock into his sister's cunt.

A few minutes later, as she regained her senses, he was still fucking her just as hard and fast, showing no signs of slowing down or of cumming himself.

She raised herself back up and told him to stop.

"Is everything alright?" MK asked her, clearly worried.

"Oh yeah, little brother," she said. She groaned in both pleasure and disappointment as she lifted her pussy off his cock, her tight love tunnel not wanting to let him go.

Khloe moved to the side and got on to her hands and knees, pointing her pert, round ass at her brother.

"Come on, little brother," she said, wiggling her ass from side to side. "Time to butt fuck your big sister!"

MK gasped in surprise and for a moment, Khloe thought he would actually faint.

"What's the matter, little brother? Don't you wanna get that big dick up my ass?"

He quickly got off his back and knelt behind his sister, his meaty fuck stick nudging against her butt cheeks. Khloe reached behind and grabbed hold of it, aiming the fat head against her tight little asshole.

"Nice and gentle at first, okay?" she said over her shoulder. MK nodded and pushed forward as she let it go, watching in amazement as his sister's butthole swallowed the head of his cock, the bulbous knob popping inside her tight ring.

"Oh my fucking God -- " he whispered.

"Uuuhnnnn -- fffuuuuuuckkkkkk!" Khloe moaned as she felt his big prick slip inside her. "Oh fuck yeah -- uuuhhhnnnn -- go on -- give me more!"

MK moved his hips back and fore, slowly inching more and more of his cock into his sister's hot, clasping butt.

"Uuuhnnn -- oh fuck!" Khloe started pushing back, her butt taking more of his spongy cock. "Fuck yeah -- aahhhh -- fuck my asshole -- uuhhnnnn -- fuck my horny asshole!"

MK grabbed her ass cheeks and moaned as her muscles clenched around his dick. He sped up a little, humping his huge cock into her ass.

Khloe reached under her belly with one hand and thrust two fingers into her sopping pussy, feeling the hard rod of her brother's cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and asshole.

"Fuck my ass -- fuck my ass!" she panted, her eyes closed in pleasure, grinning from ear to ear. "Fuck -- uuuhnnn -- feels so good -- love a big cock -- uuhnnnn -- in my ass!"

MK spread her ass cheeks wide and watched as the whole length of his big prick slid in and out of her butthole with every stroke. He was soon plowing her ass with long, pumping strokes, cramming every inch of his swollen length up her butt over and over again.

"Uuuhhnn -- harder!" Khloe moaned, fingering her pussy frantically, matching her brother's rhythm, slipping her fingers inside every time MK stuffed his cock into her butthole. "Aahhhhh -- fuuuuuuckkk -- make me cum -- yesyesyes -- fuck my ass hard -- uuhnnnnn -- make me cum!"

Her tight asshole clenched and gripped at MK's big cock, seeming to welcome it on every forward thrust, while trying to pull it back in as he withdrew. MK watched in amazement as his sister's puckered hole accepted his thick shaft time and again, just like the girls in the porno videos he watched.

"Fuck yes!" Khloe groaned, eyes closed, mouth open. "Cumming -- fuuuuuuckkk -- making my -- uuuhhhhhh -- horny -- fucking -- asshole -- cummmmmmm!"

She collapsed forward on to the bed, her body shaking as the incestuous buttfucking brought her off. She moaned as she came, her pussy twitching around her fingers, her ass clenching even tighter around her brother's cock as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Khloe fell forward, her brother's cock slipping from her asshole, bobbing in front of him. Still dazed from her cum, she turned around and clamped her lips around his cock, purring as she sucked as much of his cock into her mouth, straight from her ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkk!" MK sighed, watching her, his dick pulsing in her mouth. She took hold of the base and looked up at him as she licked the length of his fuck meat from top to bottom.

"You like your slutty sister going ass to mouth, huh?" she asked, knowing the answer already.

"Fuck yeah!" MK grinned.

Khloe let his dick go and turned back around, wiggling her ass at him once more.

"Come on, little brother -- butt fuck me again," she said.

MK moved forward, aiming his stiff knob at the crinkled ring of her butthole. Khloe moaned as she felt the throbbing hard shaft push into her ass once more, her tight hole spreading wide around his meaty girth.

"Uuuhhhnn -- fuuuuck -- so big -- mmmmm -- so fucking big in my ass!" Khloe moaned.

MK pushed forwards, stuffing his giant cock into her asshole, watching as inch after inch slipped inside, Khloe pushing back, helping him get his cock back up her butt.

"Aaahhhh fuck -- fuck me, MK -- uuhnnnn -- fuck -- love your huge fucking cock in my ass!"

MK withdrew slowly until just the knob of his pulsing hard on was left in the tight grip of her butt. He held her ass cheeks in both hands, spreading them wide, then shoved forward, spearing the whole of his prick deep up her ass. Quickly he pulled almost all the way back before slamming back in, over and over.

"Yes! Ahhhhhh -- yesyesyesyes -- fuck my ass -- fuck it hard -- aaahhhhhh -- hard and deep -- uuuhnnnn -- fuck my horny asshole!"

Once again she pushed her fingers into her pussy, frantically fingering her sopping wet hole in time to the vigorous, incestuous ass fuck her brother was delivering.

"Oh God -- so fucking goooooooood!" Khloe moaned, loving the feel of her brother fucking her ass.

"Uhh -- uhh -- sis," MK gasped, still fucking his big cock into her tight ass. "I'm gonna -- cum soon,"

Khloe looked over her shoulder at him and grinned.

"Take it out," she said. "Fuuuuuuuckkk!" she sighed as MK did as she told him, slowly pulling his prick from her butt. She quickly flipped over and laid on her back, using her hands to push her huge tits together. "Fuck my tits and cum on my face!" she moaned.

MK quickly straddled her and slid his prick into her deep cleavage, thrusting hard and fast, the head of his cock popping out of her pillowy mounds and bumping against her chin. Khloe tilted her head and sucked and slurped at the knob as it approached her mouth, taking as much as she could between her lips.

MK groaned, his cock swelled and bucked between her tits as it unleashed rope after rope of thick, pearlescent jizz. The creamy load filled her mouth in seconds, spilling over her lips before his dick slipped free and splattered another half dozen streams of spunk over her face. Cords of white, shiny jism fell over her face, strands running from her forehead, over her eyes and cheeks, dripping from her jaw. More of the viscous load poured from his knob as he pulled it back, spreading his seed over her huge jugs, coating them in a thick glaze of cum.

"Oh my God, little brother," Khloe gasped, laughing as she scraped the huge load off her face, sucking her fingers clean. "You sure did give me that porn star facial you promised!" She looked at his still hard, twitching cock and beckoned him forward.

MK shuffled forward, allowing Khloe to sit up a little and take hold of his prick. She held it out and stuffed as much of it into her mouth as she could, tasting his cum and her ass, lovingly sucking it clean.

"Remember what I said, little brother?" she asked, looking up at him as she licked his cock.

He shook his head.

"Next time you're horny, you bring this big fucking cock to me, okay?"

MK grinned and nodded, watching her suck on his dick again.

"Hey, sis?" he said. "I think I'm horny again," he said, his cock thickening in her hand.

Khloe smiled as best she could around his cock and started sucking harder.

THE END.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to.

12