Trailer Park Tales 05: Trina

Story Info
Sheriff Trina Moore has a close encounter in the Park.
6.8k words
4.69
24.9k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers

Like most of my stuff, this will include big tits and big dicks, as well as anal and cum shots. If that's not your bag, then stop here and go and find something else to read. Even though I haven't written for some time, I still track my old stories and am bored with anonymous comments about how a man having anal sex with a woman is somehow gay. Seriously, if you don't like that act, then don't read this story or any of my others, and don't bother posting about how much you hate it.

Thanks to a long time fan of mine who gave me the kernel of the idea of this story a couple of years ago -- yes, it's taken me that long to get around to writing it.

As always, everyone involved in sex is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Uuhhhh -- fuck Mommy -- uuhnnnn -- fuck Mommy in the ass!"

Trina stood outside her son's bedroom door, a confused look on her face as she processed the words she'd just heard.

"You like that, mom?" her son said. "You like my big fucking -- hhhuuhhh -- cock up your ass?"

Her eyes wide, Trina carefully and as quietly as she could, opened the door and peeked inside.

A blonde woman lay on her front, head down on the bed, her face turned away from Trina, knees drawn up, ass high in the air, her huge tits ballooned out from beneath her. She reached back with both hands, gripping her pert little ass cheeks, spreading them wide. Behind her, hands gripping her small waist, was Justin, Trina's son, pounding a simply enormous cock deep in and out of her ass. The thick shaft glistened with lube as he slid it back and fore, ass fucking her with long strokes, giving her every inch with each thrust.

"Aaahhhh Mommy loves it, baby!" the woman moaned, turning her head so Trina could see her face.

It was Chantelle, who lived a few trailers up from Trina and Justin -- while she and Trina weren't exactly best friends, Trina counted her as one of the few women in Holy Hills Trailer Park that she could stand to talk to. They'd visited each other's trailers on a few occasions, had some drinks and bitched about other women in the trailer park, Chantelle listening to Trina moan about having moved to the park.

And here she was, being buttfucked by Trina's son, while pretending to be his mother!

"Fuck -- gonna cum!" Justin groaned.

Instantly Chantelle let go of her ass cheeks and moved forward, his prick springing free from the confines of her butt. She spun round on all fours, her big tits swaying beneath her, and clamped her lips around his pulsing cock, slurping on the head and first couple of inches as he jerked himself off.

"Aahhh God -- take it mom -- uuuhnnn -- take my cum!" Justin moaned.

Trina watched from the door as his cock lurched several times, Chantelle's cheeks bulging cartoonishly before she coughed, a massive amount of jizz spilling from her mouth. Justin's dick throbbed and pulsed in his hand, sending out streams of cum that splashed over Chantelle's face time and again, quickly coating her in a thick glaze of man cream.

"That's it, baby -- mmmmm -- give Mommy that cum!" she laughed, letting Justin cum over her face.

Having seen enough, Trina quietly closed the door and tiptoed back, heading out of the trailer and back to the patrol car that waited for her.

"You okay there, boss?" the driver said as Trina climbed in.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Officer Wheatley," she said, picking her large, silver aviator sunglasses from the dash and putting them on, "it's Sheriff Moore when I'm in uniform." She smoothed her light brown shirt over her impressive bust, straightening the clip-on tie she wore, before looking over at her driver. "And I'm fine," she growled, clearly anything but.

"Sorry, Sheriff Moore," Alyssa Wheatley said, trying not to smirk. Her new boss had moved to the trailer park and taken over from the old sheriff just a month before and was turning out to be a real hard ass. She'd moved up from the city for reasons she hadn't shared, but Alyssa got the impression it hadn't been by choice. Her son, Justin, had come with her and seemed to be fitting in, but Sheriff Moore was another matter.

She had the face and figure to be mistaken for a trailer park native -- huge tits, trim waist, perky ass -- but had lived in the city her whole life and, frankly, considered the trailer park and most of its inhabitants beneath her.

Officer Wheatley drove away, heading out of the park and towards the dusty top of Holy Mount, the highest of the hills in these parts.

"Is having sex all you people do?" Sheriff Moore asked suddenly.

"Say what?"

"Every arrest we've made in the last month, someone's been having sex when we arrive. The woman who was dealing pot -- she was being paid in sex. The drunk couple behind Slick Will's -- having sex. Even that travelling salesman with the counterfeit clothes he was selling -- we found him being blown by two sisters who, by the way, were a damn sight closer than they should have been with each other."

Sheriff Moore slammed her hand on the dashboard.

"Everywhere I go, people are screwing around -- and I suspect more than a few of them are committing incest!"

"Well -- it is a small park -- lots of people are related to one another," Office Wheatley said slowly.

"And that makes it okay, does it?" Sheriff Moore snapped. "Are you screwing anyone you're related to?"

Officer Wheatley couldn't help but blush as she thought of her cousin Sheree and the threesome they'd had just the night before with Sheree's mom Jamie-Lynn.

"Oh my God, you're all the same," Sheriff Moore said, staring out the windscreen, trying to erase the memory of her son's big cock as he had buttfucked their neighbour while fantasising about his own mother.

They drove in silence the rest of the way to Holy Mount, parked the patrol car and walked up to the flat summit. There were a couple of picnic tables and benches that had seen better days, and some litter being blown in the wind, along with the dust. Off to one side were four circles of scorched earth, each one perhaps a foot wide, forming the points of a square.

"Can't believe I'm investigating this crap," Sheriff Moore said, looking at the burnt earth.

"Old man Quentin says he saw some lights up here last night -- claims it was a UFO that landed here and tried to abduct him," Officer Wheatley said. "Something burnt the ground here, anyhow."

"Kids playing about," Sheriff Moore said dismissively. "Hell, could have been the old man himself, just wanting some attention." She sighed as she looked out, down the hill, past the trailer park, at the city below. "What I wouldn't give to be back there," she whispered.

Officer Wheatley knelt and looked at one of the perfect circles of scorched earth.

"It is kinda weird," she said.

"UFOs visiting a trailer park full of inbred hillbillies?" Sheriff Moore snarled. "It's a God damned cliché is what it is." She turned and stalked back to the patrol car. "Come on, it's getting late. There's nothing to see here."

Officer Wheatley stood and, making sure the Sheriff couldn't see her, flipped her the bird.

† † † † †

Justin Moore picked up on his mother's mood when she came home a couple of hours later, just as night fell, and made sure to stay out of her way. He laid on his bed, thinking back to the awesome sex he'd had that afternoon with Chantelle and how it had driven him crazy with lust when she'd agreed to play the part of his mom.

He'd been fantasising about his stern yet oh so fuckable mother for years -- her huge tits and pert little ass filled his dreams, but he knew there was no way she would ever get it on with him. To say she was uptight was the understatement of the century. He wasn't surprised she had become a cop -- she loved telling people what to do and how to do it, him most of all.

"Justin? Get out here," she yelled as if on cue.

He hauled himself off the bed, arranging his half-hard cock in his shorts so it wouldn't be obvious when he walked into the room.

"What's up, mom?" he asked.

Trina stood, still wearing her sheriff's outfit, arms crossed beneath her huge mounds, making them lift up and almost point at him.

"Sit down," she said, nodding to the sofa. Once he was sat, Trina continued.

"I saw you this morning," she said, "with Chantelle."

Justin's eyes went wide, and he felt the blood drain from his face.

"Perhaps more worryingly, I heard you and Chantelle this afternoon." She stared at him for a moment. "Well? Do you have anything to say? Can you explain why Chantelle was pretending to be me, your mother?" she barked.

"I -- I -- errrrr," was all Justin could manage.

"Really? Just stuttering?" Trina sneered. "If you're going to have these disgusting fantasies, at least have the courage to defend them."

"But -- I'm sorry, mom -- I just -- aaahhhh,"

"I don't know if it's the influence of this place, or Chantelle, or whatever the hell else it is, but you can stop thinking of me, your own mother, in that fashion immediately, do you hear?"

Justin hung his head. "Yes, mom," he said quietly.

"Good, now get -- what is that?" Trina asked, her attention drawn to something out the window. Red and blue lights, like those of a patrol car, flashed off and on brightly. "Is that Officer Wheatley?"

Trina moved to the window, Justin standing and following. His foot caught the leg of the small table in front of the sofa and he stumbled into his mother, pushing her against the wall, the pair of them banging their heads together.

"Ow, God damn it, Justin," Trina said, rubbing her head, blinking away the stars in her eyes. The lights from outside grew brighter still, the colours strobing together until everything went white.

† † † † †

Trina woke feeling a little chilly. It took her a moment to realise this was due to the metal table she was laying upon.

"What -- the hell?" she muttered, sitting up, rubbing the side of her head which still felt sore. She caught sight of herself in a full-length mirror opposite the table and stopped in shock, looking her reflection up and down.

Her long blonde hair had been pulled back into a ponytail; her shirt was sleeveless and instead of being buttoned up, was tied in a knot beneath her huge, braless tits, acres of cleavage on display; her taut midriff was bare; her trousers were gone and in their place, a tiny pair of short shorts that were so high cut they were almost a G-string; her legs were bare except for a pair of calf hugging cowboy boots.

She looked, in short, like a porno version of a cop.

"What the fuck?" she said, sliding off the table and standing up, staring at herself in the mirror.

Trina looked around the otherwise bare room; curved, silver metal walls gleamed though there was no obvious light source, reflecting her bizarre appearance in strange, distorted ways. There were no windows, no other furniture, just her, the table, and the mirror.

"Hey! Assholes!" she shouted up at the ceiling. "Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on here, and I mean right now!"

A moment or two later, a panel -- previously hidden in the wall -- slid aside and two small figures entered. They were both about four feet tall, green skinned and totally naked. Their limbs were thin, their torsos round, and their heads looked overly large for their bodies. Large, round, blue eyes took up most of their face, with a wide mouth beneath them, and no sign of a nose. They had neither nipples nor genitals and not a hair covered their skin.

Completely unfazed, Trina stood with her hands on her hips, facing the two aliens.

"Which one of you assholes is in charge?" she demanded.

The two aliens blinked at her for a second or two before one of them pointed to the other.

"Okay, dipshit -- what the hell is going on here? Where am I and which of you perverts dressed me like I walked out of porno movie?"

The two aliens blinked at her then looked at each other. One of them nodded and the other moved to one of the walls and waved its three fingered hand in front of it. Instantly, the wall shimmered and a screen appeared, showing a scene that Trina instantly recognised.

"Oh shit," Trina whispered.

Two people were on a bed, a younger woman and an older man, both naked, both fucking energetically. The woman was on all fours, one hand clutching at her huge tits that swung beneath her as the older man gripped her hips and stuffed his big cock in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me," the woman moaned. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

Her father did as she asked, fucking her hard and fast before he groaned that he was going to cum.

"Do it!" the woman cried, falling forward and laying on her back, cupping her massive tits. "Cover me in your cum, Daddy!"

He moved forward, straddling her belly, jerking on the impressive length of his prick which began spurting out thick lines of jizz. Over and over he came, spreading his seed over his daughter's jugs, the pearly fluid splashing up on to her face as he unloaded over her.

Just as his cock stopped twitching, the knob dribbling the last of his jism on to her tits, they both turned in surprise. The screen changed perspective to show Trina standing in the doorway, her mouth open in shock, watching them.

"I'm sorry, baby," the man said. "You didn't want to play, but your sister did."

The woman -- Trina's sister -- scooped up some of their father's cum from her tits and held it out to her.

"Come taste some, Trina," she said kindly. "God knows there's plenty to share!"

A moment later, Trina turned from the doorway and fled, and the screen went blank.

"What the hell did you show me that, for?" Trina asked the aliens.

"This was the reason you left home at eighteen," one of the aliens said, though neither of them moved their lips. "Your father took your sister as a lover and you were angry at them, even though your father had approached you as well."

"Incest is wrong," Trina said, her voice shaking as she remembered her father's attempt at seducing her.

"And yet you wanted to succumb," the alien said.

"No, that's not true," Trina lied. She remembered her father kissing her neck, his hand gently stroking her huge tits through her blouse, her own hand cupping his impressive hard-on through his trousers.

"But it is," the alien said. The screen flickered into life again, showing the scene just as she recalled it -- on the living room sofa in their house, her blouse straining to hold her heaving tits, his trousers bulging with his large cock. "This is what you secretly wanted," the alien said.

Instead of the screen showing Trina coming to her senses and running away as she had done in real life, it showed them both shedding their clothes, Trina eagerly sucking and licking at his huge shaft before he slipped it between her mammoth mounds, tit fucking her as she'd always wanted him to. The scene changed and the pair of them were on the floor in the living room, her father between her legs, cramming his giant fuck meat into her tight pussy, making her cum over and over. Another change, this one showing her bent over the coffee table, her father spreading her ass cheeks wide as his big cock slid in and out of her horny asshole as she begged him to fuck it. Finally she lay beneath him as he knelt over her, his prick spewing stream after streams of thick jizz over her tits and face, her mouth open, hungrily swallowing as much as she could.

"No," Trina said unconvincingly. "I would never do any of that. Not even with my husband."

That at least was true -- leaving home after discovering her father and sister together, she had hurriedly married a man called Edgar and quickly conceived Justin on their honeymoon. After that, sex with her husband was then infrequent and nothing more than a lights out, under the covers occurrence, certainly nothing like the porno scenes these aliens had shown her.

Which, she knew, was part of the reason her husband had eventually strayed, leading to the breakup of her marriage and her moving here to Holy Hills.

"Yes, your husband," the aliens said, the screen shimmering again. Almost a repeat of her discovery of her father and sister, the image showed Trina finding her husband in bed -- with his sister.

"Incest -- it's everywhere in this place!" Trina moaned, alarmed to feel her pussy moisten and her nipples harden, her thoughts straying to her own son and his fantasies of her. "Why is everyone fucking their families?"

"It is prevalent in many of the Realms we visit," the alien agreed. "As are the preponderance of large breasts and sexual organs. There are numerous theories for the origins of this, ranging from demonic influence to scientific experiments, but it boils down to you humans just love having sex with each other, even if you are biologically related."

"In many cases," the other alien said, "it is especially if the participants are related."

As Trina watched, a gap appeared in the floor and her son, Justin, rose up through it, laid on a metal table, apparently unconscious, as naked as the day he was born, sporting a huge hard-on.

"Oh my God," Trina sighed, staring at her son's massive cock.

"We witnessed you observing your son this morning as he had sex with your neighbour who was pretending to be you," the alien said. "He clearly wishes to have sex with you, his mother. Would you like to do the same?"

"No -- of course not," Trina said, her words sounding unconvincing to her ears.

"Are you sure?" the alien said.

The table on which Justin lay spun around so his feet were pointing at Trina. It tilted upright to about 45 degrees, his big dick falling outward to bob and point at her.

"Are you sure?" the alien asked again.

"Uuuurmmmm -- mom?" Justin said sleepily, opening his eyes. "Is that you?"

"Yes, baby," Trina said, stepping closer to him, her gaze never leaving the hard, blood-swollen tube of meat sticking out of his crotch, just about level with her chest. "Are you -- are you okay?"

""Hmmmm -- feel funny," he said. "You look fucking hot, mom," he said, looking down at her. "Love the -- hmmmm -- new uniform."

Trina looked down at herself, her huge tits busting the sides of her shirt apart, her deep cleavage and the inner slopes of her mounds visible to her son. She moved closer again, the head of his throbbing cock an inch or two away from her smooth boobs.

"I -- I'm glad you like it," Trina said, not sounding like her normal ballsy self at all. The more she stared at her son's cock, the closer she got to it, the more she felt her resolve melting away. "Do you -- do you like Mommy's big boobs, too?" she asked, blushing as the question escaped her lips. What the hell was going on with her, she thought dimly in the back of her mind. She never talked like this, let alone referred to herself as Mommy.

Justin grinned and nodded, an expression on his face that was half sleepy, half drunken.

"Mmmm yeahhhhhhh," he sighed. "Love your big titties, mom," he said. "Wanna fuck 'em!"

He clumsily thrust his hips a couple of times, the engorged head of his cock nudging into the firm yet spongy flesh of his mother's huge melons.

Trina gasped at the contact, watching his cock head slip and slide over her tits as he moved his hips back and fore. She reached out and pushed his thighs back, holding him still, before leaning forward, his pre-cum drooling cock slipping straight between her big jugs and into her cleavage.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Justin moaned as Trina squeezed her arms inward, pushing her tits together, trapping his cock in the valley of her tits. Instantly he started moving his hips again, his mom relaxing her grip on his legs, letting him slide his length in and out between her tits.

"Jesus -- you're fucking Mommy's tits," Trina moaned, looking down, watching his knob poke up and down between her mounds.

"Oh fuck -- so good -- soooooo goooood!" Justin sighed as he worked his length back and forth.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers
12